Adobe Sign Reviews

January 23, 2021
Bari Zach | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• I love that recipients can sign documents on the go (such as right from their phone). It makes my job that much more efficient and frees me up to do other work.
  • I love that Adobe Sign lets me know when a document has been circulated to the next party. It takes the guess work out of tracking progress on a document.
  • It would be great if automatic reminders were sent when a document hasn't been signed within a certain amount of time (vs. having to go back in and manually send a reminder).
  • When sending an agreement out for signature, have a contacts list (stored from history) to pull from with check boxes next to each name so I can select them. The order that I select them would be the order that the agreement is circulated in.
  • Have a "Quick Tips" area on the home page which rotates different Adobe Sign "how-to's" every week (and an archive list in case someone missed a feature and wants to see it.
Read Bari Zach's full review
January 08, 2021
Felicitas O Flores CPP/CSCMP | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Adobe Sign is very current to the present situation, being online avoids social contact and delivers the pupose
  • Adobe Sign is legally accepted
  • Adobe Sign saves time, effort and user friendly
  • Customer service could not be reached by phone only via chat which is difficult to use when problems are complex
Read Felicitas O Flores CPP/CSCMP's full review
December 23, 2020
Mike Morris | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• I like the fact that Fill & Sign makes for less paper on my desk.
  • Being able to sign a document immediately and return via email makes for very fast turnaround.
  • I'd like to see a Fill & Sign button in the utility bar at the top of the page. In addition, I like to have the capability to push the Fill & Sign button and go directly to me for signature. Currently, I have to scroll down on the right side of the page, select Fill & Sign, then select if it's me or signing for someone else. Should be one button on the toolbar.
  • It would be nice to have some kind of notary service for some documents.
Read Mike Morris's full review
December 19, 2020
Catherine Gagnon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• I love having my templates that I can just fill in the blank for each client. Saves me time
  • Having an electronic signature makes things much easier for the client instead of asking them to print & sign, then scan, mail or fax their program agreement.
  • I enjoy the simplicity of bringing a PDF that already has my logo and branding into a singable document. Makes me feel and look professional
  • I've had to use private navigation windows to use it with Chrome and this was very annoying at first when I didn't know what to do. The page would not come up
  • The templates stored in my library aren't always easy to get to
  • There used to be a feature to change the language from English to French and I liked selecting the proper language depending if my client is French or English speaking . I coach in both languages
  • Support has been difficult to find at times when I couldn't run the Adobe sign program. I looked in the forums but really needed someone to look into this with me
Read Catherine Gagnon's full review
December 18, 2020
Natasha Mellon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Once you're logged in, it's super easy to use. I love that documents get instantly emailed to me and to my customers.
  • It works great overall! I know that sounds counter-intuitive from my suggestions, but I have been a huge fan of Adobe Sign. It's been instrumental in building my business.
  • I love the reminder feature.
  • It is sometimes confusing to customers when multiple signatures are needed. I wish it could go simultaneously instead of sequentially, as this sometimes creates confusion.
  • When you are completing fields for signature, if you miss a spot and need to go back , there is no "back" button. You have to start all over again. It's not overly time consuming but if you're sending out a lot of contracts it is a nuisance.
  • This seems very mundane, but since Adobe bought EchoSign, I found it harder to find the "login" button. I have to sometimes Google it and then have saved it as a bookmark on my computer. It keeps trying to sell me other products instead of getting me to my main product, which is very annoying. I do a lot of work on the go, now with COVID I'm working from home with small children, so efficiency is a NECESSITY!
  • I have signed contracts (as a customer) using dotloop and DocuSign and found those platforms sometimes less confusing. I often have to send a tutorial to my customers on how to e-sign.
  • There's no phone number to call with support, I have to create at ticket and wait for a response. More often than not I just Google and find the answer.
Read Natasha Mellon's full review
December 15, 2020
Jo Brand | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Once you have a form set up it's really easy to upload and reuse it.
  • It's very easy to send forms and to track progress.
  • Passwords can be applied to the PDF of the signed form, or to the ability to sign the form (or both).
  • PDFs of the signed form are automatically emailed to all parties.
  • The UI is very self evident and easy for people signing the forms. Our artists love it!
  • There is no way at a basic CC membership level to send a number of documents to one person and then to separate out the documents later. For instance, I can send a contract and W9 to an artist, but then there are support staff at our parent organization who really only need to receive the contract.
  • Because there is a social security number on the W9 we have to do additional steps to securely transmit the documents. This wouldn't be needed if we were able to send only the parts that were needed.
  • The functionality and user experience is different between Adobe Acrobat on a desktop and through documents.adobe.com. Forms created on desktop sometimes lose functionality when uploaded to the website. For instance buttons can stop working.
Read Jo Brand's full review
December 09, 2020
Crystal Schabinger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• The ability to have multiple signers on a single document
  • The ability to repeat the requirements from one document to all documents within the file
  • The speed at which the documents are sent out to our "free signers"
  • Larger file uploads
  • The ability to edit the document after upload, prior to sending
Read Crystal Schabinger's full review
November 17, 2020
Brian Randall | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Very easy to use
  • Compatible with mobile
  • Management side is easy
  • Setup of new forms can take a while
  • Training of staff can take some time
Read Brian Randall's full review
October 30, 2020
Caitlyn Weathers | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Instant emails and confirmations are a huge plus for me. I know that something is sent or when it is signed. The emails let me know and I can immediately download and print the signed copy for my paper records.
  • Easy filling of forms helps keep me moving quickly. I can open a document I've created and Adobe Sign will go through and detect where there are spaces for form filling. This lets me work quickly by filling in the blanks or marking them for the signer.
  • Streamlined for my clients. They love the ease that they can click through and sign and initial the contract or fill in any sections that they have to add text too. This shows them a level of professionalism in a saturated market to let them feel confident in their choice of a high quality photographer.
  • Sometimes I get mixed up between preparing a document in Acrobat and sending it off for signature in Adobe Sign. I'm not sure where the disconnect is, but I'll prepare the form in Acrobat and once I click to send it, either more spaces will populate where I've already created text boxes, etc., or I won't be able to edit the ones I had created. This could be user error, but I do have some frustration with how to keep from duplicating text boxes or a form not letting me complete it when I'm into Adobe Sign before I send.
Read Caitlyn Weathers's full review
October 30, 2020
Jessie Mead | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• The integration between Adobe Sign and our Salesforce CRM is ingenious. Our company absolutely loves being able to provide its confidentiality agreements to potential buyers and clients, knowing it will come back to the respective team member as well as attach in Salesforce.
  • The reporting aspect is also great - we use these document reports as leader boards within the company to offer perspective and motivation for future documents.
  • The signing process is insanely easy. You can sign from a phone, computer, iPad - basically anywhere. I'm impressed with the timeliness of delivery and ease of use.
  • Our company uses a custom made widget for Salesforce purposes, and we aren't able to send the completed document to more than one contact (other than a standard cc). It would be great if this is something considered moving forward.
  • We have had a little more difficult of a time working with a multi-signature process. Transitioning the next department into our CRM system has been successful, but having the ability for multi-signing is the next big step we need to conquer.
  • Echosign always seems to be going through maintenance or glitches in the service - I know this is something actively being worked on, but always something to be considered.
Read Jessie Mead's full review
October 27, 2020
Michael Young | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Adobe EchoSign enables us to quickly and easily reach our client base of over 5,000 independent contractors across the country. Because our clients are located all across the United States it would be an inefficient use of time and resources to maintain their agreements and service contracts any other way than EchoSign. I am the admin for our EchoSign account with six subgroups that I manage a variety of documents for. I am easily able to locate a document, find its current status and see all who have shared it. This makes managing a large amount of documents very simple.
  • EchoSign is very user friendly in that every tab is easily recognizable as to its functionality and use. Being the one that trains our company on how to use and maximize EchoSign it is very easy for new employees to grasp because of how user friendly it is.
  • Getting a document uploaded into EchoSign and available for immediate use is very simple. I utilize Adobe Acrobat X Pro to create all the custom fields and the overall look of the document and then simply add the document to my EchoSign library with the appropriate signature fields.
  • Adobe EchoSign makes signing and filling out our contracts/agreements a simply process for the client. EchoSign walks clients through each field on a document in which information is required.
  • I do a lot of widgets within EchoSign and as far as I can tell there is no way to go back and edit the document if a change needs to be made without being required to redo the whole widget. Unlike uploading a document and having the capability of editing it once it is saved, widgets are a one time save and hope it is 100% correct. This gets particularly annoying when I am turning a 20 page document with lots of required and non required fields into a widget, one mistake means redoing the whole thing.
  • It seems there would be an easier process for archiving documents. A one or two click process would be nice and much easier for people I train to remember and grasp.
  • It may be due to my skill level but seems having more than one signer where one is optional gets a little tedious and difficult when it spans a large number of documents.
Read Michael Young's full review
January 20, 2021
Phylisha Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• The UI is easy to use and intuitive.
  • The work flow feature helps create an easy onboarding process for multiple teams.
  • The system does make uploading and adding form fields very easy.
  • The workflow feature could be more customizable. The logic blocks some features such as having two people be sent a form before it is signed and only requiring one to approve. It's a pre-approval method our business would like to use.
  • Users should be allowed to be a part of more than one group level. Some of our users need to access different documentation that is set to only be included in certain group types.
  • There should be an option to replace current files. If there is an update to an active document, there should be a way to simply update the document and maintain the active form fields which can then be editable if needed.
  • A permission level should be added that allows managers to view the status of documents their team members have sent.
Read Phylisha Moore's full review
January 19, 2021
Jeff Nadalo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Tracking and document management.
  • Integration with Adobe products
  • Allow users to make changes to the signers, the order signed, who gets a copy, etc. after the document has been uploaded. Once we are on the screen where you drop signature lines, etc. you cannot go and modify who gets the document, the order to be signed, etc.
  • Improve the functionality on mobile devices.
  • On the signature page, highlight the link for the signer to click to go to sign.
  • I would allow a way for users to sign their own documents assuming nobody else is signing. For me to sign my own document I have to send it to another email address and then sign it.
Read Jeff Nadalo's full review
January 15, 2021
Zachary Schulman | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• It looks and feels very official and professional.
  • It was very easy for clients to use.
  • I like the auto email confirmations that are sent.
  • It was difficult to change how my name appeared to clients.
  • There were parts of the confirmation emails that I wish were links to the documents.
  • I wish it was faster to replicate commonly used document templates.
Read Zachary Schulman's full review
January 08, 2021
Angela Leone | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Adobe Sign is user friendly for our clients on desktop and mobile. This is important - our clients come from all over the country - different economic statuses and education backgrounds. These forms need to be easy to use and they are, which has helped us onboard and retain hundreds of clients through this pandemic
  • Customer and Technical service is quick!
  • Form editing is a breeze - the editor is clear and concise and some forms can be created in a manner of seconds.
  • It should be easier to obtain a client's signature on a form and then go back into that form to add information.
  • Desired functionality: The ability to change document text in the form editor, not just fields and field attributes. This is a normal functionality in Adobe Acrobat DC, lets bring it to AdobeSign!
Read Angela Leone's full review
December 23, 2020
Mark Anthony Sinchioco | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• It replaces paper and ink signature process which is slow and tedious. Using Adobe Sign is very hassle-free and convenient.
  • Signed documents are easier to track, process and manage.
  • Adobe Sign is cloud-based and very secured.
  • More detailed training/tutorial on first-time use.
  • Easier usage for multi-signed documents.
  • Improve user interface to be much more friendly for non-techie users.
Read Mark Anthony Sinchioco's full review
December 20, 2020
Yuan Shing Kong | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Works well with different document format.
  • A good set of functionalities provided by the API and good documentation.
  • Fairly speedy email responses after agreement is requested for signature and signed.
  • Portal UX could be better designed.
  • Have a way for users to see the agreement ID in "Manage" page.
  • Better debugging/troubleshooting support for API.
  • More information display for errors when using API, retain for longer period of time in "API Request Log" page.
Read Yuan Shing Kong's full review
December 15, 2020
Chloe Taylor | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Ease of signing.
  • Eliminates need to print out and scan.
  • Convenient.
  • Keep all signed documents in one place.
  • Allow more annotation (drawing).
Read Chloe Taylor's full review
November 17, 2020
Rand Holyoak | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Adobe Sign makes it so easy to create and apply your signature.
  • The older version of Adobe Sign took a little time to set up but the newer versions have made it much quicker and easier.
Read Rand Holyoak's full review
November 10, 2020
Kelly Watson, CSM, CSPO | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Trusted name.
  • Brand awareness.
  • Security.
  • Have better product reviews on the Salesforce App Exchange.
  • Have better use cases for Salesforce customers.
  • Have more penetration in the software CRM ecosystem.
  • Build better brand awareness.
Read Kelly Watson, CSM, CSPO's full review
November 10, 2020
Art Lewis | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Easy on clients to use.
  • No accounts needed to be created.
  • Cookies that save their names sometimes.
  • More customization options.
  • Increased flexibility on templates.
  • Smaller buttons so more options can be seen on screen at once.
Read Art Lewis's full review
November 02, 2020
Chris Hecox | TrustRadius Reviewer

Pros and Cons

• Adobe Sign does a great job of making it difficult for users to download and modify documents. To subvert this, a user would have to retype the document, and send a new one. Even then, the original document is tracked, so this results in safe document sending.
  • Adobe Sign is seamlessly integrated into Adobe Acrobat. It makes it super easy to review documents, make notes, highlights, create comments, and ultimately: make signatures.
  • Adobe Sign tracks the document and informs both parties of when the document is viewed and signed.
  • Adobe Sign rarely has bugs, so there aren't many issues with it in this area.
  • This is tied up in the Adobe Creative Cloud (thought you might be able to obtain a separate version) so you'll need to subscribe monthly for its use.
Read Chris Hecox's full review

What is Adobe Sign?

Adobe Sign lets users send, sign, manage, and store documents and forms with trusted, legal electronic signatures. It keeps business moving from anywhere, with signing of documents, requesting signatures, and process tracking from web and mobile devices as well as inside applications used every day. Customers can sign with e-signatures or compliant cloud signatures on desktop or mobile with no downloads or signups required. Users can build repeatable document and workflow templates to get consistent results from everyone on the user's team. The vendor states Adobe Sign goes beyond signatures, helping users achieve 100% paperless processes, including form creation, collaboration and a variety of document approval types. It’s Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution.