January 23, 2021
Score 8 out of 10
Read Bari Zach's full review
Pros and Cons
- I love that recipients can sign documents on the go (such as right from their phone). It makes my job that much more efficient and frees me up to do other work.
- I love that Adobe Sign lets me know when a document has been circulated to the next party. It takes the guess work out of tracking progress on a document.
- It would be great if automatic reminders were sent when a document hasn't been signed within a certain amount of time (vs. having to go back in and manually send a reminder).
- When sending an agreement out for signature, have a contacts list (stored from history) to pull from with check boxes next to each name so I can select them. The order that I select them would be the order that the agreement is circulated in.
- Have a "Quick Tips" area on the home page which rotates different Adobe Sign "how-to's" every week (and an archive list in case someone missed a feature and wants to see it.