ADP Workforce Now is a cloud-based HR platform for mid-sized businesses. It features customizable modules of various HR services that businesses can tailor to their specific needs, as well as regulatory monitoring and alerts to help businesses remain compliant.
So was the FFCRA pay codes and tracking capability!
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Direct deposit files (978)8.888%
- Pay calculation (990)8.787%
- Update personal information (964)8.787%
- View and generate pay and benefit information (973)8.383%
Contact sales team
Contact sales team
Contact sales team
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
ADP Workforce Now is presented as an all-in-one, adaptable, cloud-based HR . Built on a single database, ADP Workforce Now features Human Resource Management, Payroll, Benefits, Talent Management, Time & Labor Management, Learning and Analytics, and Return to Office capabilities.
ADP Workforce Now equips users with the tools not just to track HR information, but to help manage a workforce and make data-driven decisions. And, the user can add the functionality as needed with tools and capabilities designed specifically to provide an engaging experience for business leaders, managers, and workers.
•All-in-one: A configurable HR platform to efficiently manage all people management functions — payroll, HR, time, talent, and benefits — within a single database.
•Confident Compliance: Security features to keep data safe, while deep compliance expertise and solutions help protect a business.
•Ease of use: Features at the user's fingertips, making it easy to work in ways that fit the user's needs while also providing a better experience for the workforce
•Insights in the flow of work: Make decisions with confidence, informed by insights from a robust workforce database .
•Integrated and connected ecosystem: Broaden people management capabilities with the largest HR ecosystem that integrates with leading third-party solutions. Connect with vital partners such as accountants, brokers and financial providers.
PAYROLL. Built to help operate a business and meet compliance needs. With anytime, anywhere access, process payroll and gain insights into pay and earnings trends. Improve accuracy and increase confidence by reviewing and correcting errors before running payroll. Manage and pay employees across different jurisdictions and borders. ADP Workforce Now is also engineered to help support tax & compliance obligations and scales as the user's needs grow. Manage payroll for a global workforce with a single solution.
HUMAN RESOURCES. Designed to transform HR management from an administrative function to a vital, strategic part of the business. With configurable workflows and online document storage, reduce the time spent with paperwork and increase the time managing and transforming your people. Automate and streamline key needs including new hire onboarding and employee acknowledgment. Reduce employee and manager questions by equipping them with anytime, anywhere access so they can take action at their convenience.
TALENT. Recruitment, performance management, compensation, learning. Attract top talent with intelligent and easy-to-use tools. Advertise open positions across 25,000+ Job Sites with JobTarget. Take a proactive approach to hiring with embedded ZipRecruiter Job Slots that helps you identify and match active job seekers with best fit jobs. Intelligently analyze which applicants best match your job description with Profile Relevancy. Define job requisitions with confidence using industry and geographic Compensation Benchmarks. Streamline the performance review process to better assess and develop high-performing teams. Align performance to corporate goals with the help of cascading and weighted goals and view team priorities and goal progress in one place with an organized Performance dashboard. Provide flexibility outside of the traditional annual review process with continuous and non-common date reviews. Develop a defined pay-for-performance compensation strategy to help retain top talent.
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION. Benefits administration with an actionable dashboard that brings notifications and tasks to the user's attention. Administer benefit plans, execute a smooth open enrollment process, and collect the data required to be compliant with the ACA. Utilize electronic carrier connections to ensure that enrolled employees and their dependents match the organization’s records. Open Enrollment, with OE Center and its service team, help reduce administrative burden.
TIME & ATTENDANCE. TIme tracking for both employees and managers. Manage labor costs, boost productivity and simplify compliance by automating timekeeping, attendance tracking and scheduling. Time-saving automation, payroll integration, real-time visibility into attendance, time off, and overtime as well as real-time analytics.
ADP DATACLOUD. To support data-driven decision-making. With Payroll, Human Resources, Benefits, Time and Talent information in one system, the user can gain real, data-driven insight. ADP Benchmarks lets users see how they compare to similar companies, industries, and locations, to confidently make strategic decisions based on the industry's largest data set.
MOBILE. Equip employees and managers with anytime, anywhere access to view pay and tax information, complete benefits enrollment, clock in or out, and manage payment options. Business leaders can gain actionable workforce insights on their mobile device — when and how they need them with Executive and manager insights.
ADP MARKETPLACE. Broaden the capabilities of the HR suite with solutions ready to securely share data with ADP Workforce Now.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries||more than 50 countries currently supported|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Canadian French|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|