https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGOne Tool To Rule Them AllAgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.,The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file. One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication. No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.,I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts. I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team. I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.,10,2,AgoraPulse has allowed me to hand off tasks, that took up a lot of my time, confidently to lesser paid employees so that I can spend my time growing the business.,MavSocial, Buffer, Sprout Social, eClincher, Hootsuite Free, Sendible and MeetEdgar,AsanaFinally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media NeedsAgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.,Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time. The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post. Customer service is very responsive and quick to help. I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.,The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go. It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.,9,3,AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously. The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting. I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, BitlyAgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving.I currently use AgoraPulse to manage our three major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I use it to organize, track, and create posts simultaneously across all platforms. Only our social media marketing is being run by AgoraPulse. It allows me to see an overview of our social media strategy, analyze our analytics, and group our posts by subject. It's very helpful for saving time and allowing me to spend my time on other marketing projects.,The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate. Notifications are easy to see and find. Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple. Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.,I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.,9,1,We have seen an increase in our audience and our audience interactions. We have seen an increase in our sales and customer queries about offerings. We have reduced the amount of time needed to successfully manage social media accounts.,Hootsuite FreeGreat for Go Getters!Our company Apshar manages the social profiles of 20 odd clients in Bahrain. AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.,The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication. All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve. I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management. The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.,Instagram posting of videos Automated responses Multiple photo posts to Instagram Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram,10,5,Monitoring messages and comments for all our clients was a tough one for us given our small team size. AgoraPulse helped by bringing all our messages and comments on a single page making it so much easier to review.,Fanpage Karma,AsanaA solid offering at a great price. Perfect for small businesses and startups!Our brand department needed a social media automation tool to streamline the uploading and management of content and community management. Our decision makers were concerned with several main factors: Price, Number of seats, and lastly Features. AgoraPulse managed to fit within our price range and offer the right features for our initial social efforts.,Easy to use Lots of features Low price,Missing some listening features As platforms change, some features are removed or changed with little warning Data retention is restricted,8,3,Makes it easier to generate screenshots of finished content Reduces the amount of time spent in native platforms and apps,Sprout Social, ActiveCampaign and Buffer
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 150 of 288 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Jennifer Herring profile photo
February 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "One Tool To Rule Them All"

Alternatives Considered

I tested several social media scheduling tools. I went with AgoraPulse for a couple of reasons.
  • The reporting was reliable
  • The system was user-friendly
  • The customer service is AMAZING and fast
  • Features are tested and reliable before they are rolled out
  • The pricing for the features was fair
  • The comment feed is real-time
  • There is a variety of publishing options
Read Jennifer Herring's full review
Jay Selig profile photo
January 29, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Finally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media Needs"

Alternatives Considered

Before AgoraPulse, we were using Hootsuite for all of our social sharing. The Hootsuite platform lacked a lot of the customization that I desired and gave me little confidence in what each post would look like prior to publishing. I feel like the AgoraPulse platform is more aesthetically pleasing, easy to use, and customizable than other products that I've usesd. The customer support is also very responsive so I know any issues I encounter are quickly remedied.
Read Jay Selig's full review
Alexandria Schultz profile photo
November 01, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving."

Alternatives Considered

I preferred using AgoraPulse to Hootsuite because of the user interface and organization of information. I found it easier to toggle between platforms and find the data I wanted on AgoraPulse. I also found the analytics reports to be easier to scroll through and analyze. Functionality seems to be comparable between them.
Read Alexandria Schultz's full review
Byron Campos Gomez profile photo
January 22, 2019

Review: "How AgoraPulse is superior to most SMM Software"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse is far more affordable when compared to the other agencies. The user interface is far easier to use and less complicated than that of Hootsuite and HeyOrca. The amount of accounts for the price is fairly reasonable and the support team is always responsive whenever something goes wrong.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Matthew Jackson profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "Tracking the Pulse of Client Interactions with AgoraPulse"

Alternatives Considered

The feature that pulled us to AgoraPulse was the platform's ability to pull in comments from social platforms, particularly comments on paid ads and posts. Our clients run a large number of ads, and being able to monitor interactions in real time and be assured that no customer was being missed or under-served was the #1 deciding point in our move to AgoraPulse.
Read Matthew Jackson's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
November 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse has an easier scheduling/queue system than Sprout Social. Sprout Social has a better "smart" scheduling system due to its ability to analyze the most popular times of day to post and recommend post times from that. Blows Hootsuite's complicated monitoring system out of the water. I would recommend AgoraPulse over any of the others I have used to date.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Jenna Boodram profile photo
November 08, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is great value for your money đź’°"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse is a more robust app compared to Sprout Social, however AgoraPulse doesn’t have the reporting capabilities that Social Bakers has - namely the competitor sponsored ad detection. I selected AgoraPulse because I thought I was getting value for my money.
Read Jenna Boodram's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching profile photo
October 16, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective."

AgoraPulse wins on:
  • Queueing to create evergreen content.
  • Ease of user interface.
  • Design of the user interface is much cleaner and easier to use.
  • Features for publishing and scheduling content.
  • Reporting
  • Great onboard tutorials.
  • Make "doing social media" enjoyable and effective.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Dustin W. Stout profile photo
October 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Best Combination of Social Media Publishing, Listening, and Reporting"

Alternatives Considered

I've used a wide range of tools similar to AgoraPulse:

2. Buffer (long-time user)
6. Postific
7. Friends+Me
Read Dustin W. Stout's full review
Daniel R. Herbert, MBA profile photo
October 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Great Social Platform"

Alternatives Considered

Most of our issue was not being able to find a platform that had everything for a small business sized price. Tall task. So we started with our budget, and tried to find something that had 80% of what we were looking for. We were pleasantly surprised to find AgoraPulse could get us about 90% of what we were looking for in a SM monitoring tool for the price we were looking to spend.
Read Daniel R. Herbert, MBA's full review
Debbie Gillum profile photo
September 28, 2018

Review: "Listen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening."

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse has better listening than anyone else. It could pick up conversations and location tags that others couldn't. I liked that you could customize your social media post for multiple platforms. I liked that I could view a calendar and bulk publish and schedule a lot of social media posts all at once.
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Jumana Al-Juma profile photo
September 20, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Good, not great."

Alternatives Considered

This is the only platform manager that I could find that allows multiple team members and clients. This is also the only manager within a reasonable price range that allows you to manage Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn from the service.
Read Jumana Al-Juma's full review
Rianna Neal profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Good Tool For the Basics"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse and Sprout Social have worked the same for me for my purposes, but I recognize there are many features that I do not use that could have a distinct advantage.

We selected AgoraPulse because a member of the management team had a good opportunity to use the software.
Read Rianna Neal's full review
Gene Petrov profile photo
September 12, 2018

Review: "I made the switch to AgoraPulse and am incredibly pleased with this SMM software"

• Buffer
AgoraPulse does extremely well against both Buffer and Social Jukebox. I think AgoraPulse has deeper analytics without having to cost as much as Buffer. AgoraPulse provides a better sense of control versus Social Jukebox.
Read Gene Petrov's full review
Jeroen Coolsaet profile photo
September 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Strengths and weaknesses"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse is much more reasonable pricewise. Falcon.io has more features, but costs 6 times more than AgoraPulse. If you're starting to use Facebook for your business and want more than Facebook can offer, AgoraPulse is the first step (and for most the final step) you need to take.

We are currently facing the limits of AgoraPulse though (having >20 Facebook pages and > 50000 page followers) and want to know more of our customers.
Read Jeroen Coolsaet's full review

Boolean keyword searches (77)
Filtering out noise/spam (77)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (112)
Audience targeting (87)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (100)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (111)
Bulk actions (99)
Lead generation (69)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (75)
6.7
Twitter (106)
Facebook (119)
Instagram (110)
Campaign success analytics (99)
Real-time tracking (106)
Competitor analysis (89)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (107)
Mobile access (99)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations