https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGAgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving.I currently use AgoraPulse to manage our three major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I use it to organize, track, and create posts simultaneously across all platforms. Only our social media marketing is being run by AgoraPulse. It allows me to see an overview of our social media strategy, analyze our analytics, and group our posts by subject. It's very helpful for saving time and allowing me to spend my time on other marketing projects.,The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate. Notifications are easy to see and find. Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple. Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.,I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.,9,1,We have seen an increase in our audience and our audience interactions. We have seen an increase in our sales and customer queries about offerings. We have reduced the amount of time needed to successfully manage social media accounts.,Hootsuite FreeTracking the Pulse of Client Interactions with AgoraPulseOur social media management team uses AgoraPulse both for posting to client social accounts and responding to interactions on client ads and posts. Many features of AgoraPulse are important for our team, particularly being able to assign various interactions to specific area experts and include notes from previous conversations. The saved replies feature has also been a great help when onboarding and training new team members. Our largest social client is the reason we started using AgoraPulse, and our experience was so positive that we dropped all other social management tools and moved all of our clients onto the platform within just a few months.,Easy to use - new members are trained within minutes on using the platform, and more advanced users can quickly find information in the tutorials section. Assigning social interactions to specific team members is a crucial feature of the platform for our team. AgoraPulse has done a good job adding new features and continuing to grow the offerings of an already outstanding social management platform.,Notifications of usability updates could be handled better, and could be more timely. Notifications of usability issues could also be handled in a more timely manner. We would like to see integration with more social platforms, but we also understand the time consuming nature of that work...it would just be nice to have!,10,6,We do not miss social interactions, which is a huge positive for our clients. Positive ROI Team management has also been positively effected by our use of AgoraPulse.,Buffer and Hootsuite Pro,NinjaCat, Basecamp, ClickTime, Google Analytics, Google Search ConsoleConstantly-upgraded social media time-saver with 5-star customer serviceI use AgoraPulse to manage our corporate social media presence across multiple platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Having a scheduling tool was a necessity, but it was really important to have a tool that created efficiencies because our team is small. AgoraPulse allowed for creating queues of evergreen content, and scheduling to multiple platforms at once (but with the ability to tweak for each platform -- one of my favorite features). It's allowed us to ramp up our social presence quickly and effectively.,My favorite feature is the ability to schedule a post to multiple platforms (i.e, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) within one screen, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak each platform's post. That means custom URLs w/unique UTM codes, adjusted post length for different platforms, etc. A terrific feature. The content queues are also wonderful. They allow me to find and distribute evergreen content at custom intervals without having to "reschedule" each time. Simply load up the content into a queue, set the days/times for each queue, and how many times you want that content to recycle and BOOM you're done. Beyond that, they're always improving the platform. Each week some tweaks are made, which are announced in a blog post. The customer service is top notch, and they're humans -- meaning they're not just copying & pasting from a script, but they have personality and they listen. This goes a LONG way, and makes it easier to be patient with features that might not yet quite be there, or when there's an issue or unexpected change to an API that affects the platform.,I'm not a fan of the way AgoraPulse pushes images to LinkedIn, which is as a link, rather than a native image. It leads to some clunky-looking posts. One item I'd like to see, which I believe they're working on, is a unified inbox. Having all notifications in one place would make it easier to use as the primary means for responding to and engaging with our audience. While the listening feature is awesome, it's fairly limited for Instagram. I wish there was the ability to create a search with filters based on language, or excluding words/hashtags, etc. There are hashtags I want to listen for, but the volume of nonsense and/or irrelevant posts that use those hashtags makes it difficult to weed through. A better advanced search function for that feature would be a huge benefit.,8,1,AP has really helped us grow our audience by making the execution of content sharing and audience engagement scalable. It's hard to measure the specific impact of AP, since it was implemented at the beginning of our social media efforts (which was negligible prior to), but we've seen a continued positive trend month-over-month in reach, engagement and audience size since it's implementation.,Sprout Social and Hootsuite Pro,BirdEye, Canva, Slack, TrelloAgoraPulse is a no-brainer.AgoraPulse is currently used as the primary social media scheduling and monitoring software for all of our marketing needs. It allows our department to have a centralized place to monitor the major social media networks we utilize, as well as coordinate and proof our work amongst the department to ensure accuracy and quality outbound messaging.,The ability to bulk schedule by RSS feed for Facebook and Twitter. The ability to bulk schedule by multiple image import on Instagram. Quickly mark all of the incoming messages as completed.,The ability to bulk import into multiple social media profiles. Currently, you have to bulk import into a specific profile (i.e. Twitter) and then duplicate each individual message for another social media profile. We use quite a bit of news content to fill our social queue and this becomes quite cumbersome. There are some bugs with the new "default" scheduling category. On some instances where you duplicate from one profile to another, the default doesn't get applied and the message will not save. Could use more robust reporting features. We came over from Sprout Social which FAR blows away AgoraPulse reporting.,9,5,The ability to monitor our social media profiles is well worth the $ amount per month. It does not allow you to tie it to individual sales, but allowed us to shave off thousands annually by bringing social management in house through software.,Sprout Social and Hootsuite Enterprise,SlackMust-have for any small or medium-sized agencyWe use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.,I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze. The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces. The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.,I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories. In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier. When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram. The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal. I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.,9,2,Scheduling a month's worth of posts for a single client would take 6-7 hours without AgoraPulse. Now we're down to about 90 minutes! AgoraPulse allows me to take on 3-4 times the number of clients I'd otherwise be able to handle.,Buffer, Post Planner and Hootsuite Free,Facebook for Business, Canva,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Third-party Reviews,I wouldn't change anything. I do extensive research before making big decisions. I'm happy with the process as well as the result in this case.,10,Yes,Yes! During my trial period, they noticed I hadn't been using the tool that much. They reached out to me and I explained that due to time constraints I hadn't been able to explore the product. They doubled the length of my trial and continually sent helpful training videos. Quite honestly, this converted me into a customer.
AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

AgoraPulse
Top Rated Award
Showing 140 of 271 AgoraPulse ratings and reviews.
Alexandria Schultz profile photo
November 01, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving."

Alternatives Considered

I preferred using AgoraPulse to Hootsuite because of the user interface and organization of information. I found it easier to toggle between platforms and find the data I wanted on AgoraPulse. I also found the analytics reports to be easier to scroll through and analyze. Functionality seems to be comparable between them.
Read Alexandria Schultz's full review
Matthew Jackson profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "Tracking the Pulse of Client Interactions with AgoraPulse"

Alternatives Considered

The feature that pulled us to AgoraPulse was the platform's ability to pull in comments from social platforms, particularly comments on paid ads and posts. Our clients run a large number of ads, and being able to monitor interactions in real time and be assured that no customer was being missed or under-served was the #1 deciding point in our move to AgoraPulse.
Read Matthew Jackson's full review
Jason Glogau profile photo
August 16, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Constantly-upgraded social media time-saver with 5-star customer service"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse provided the best "bang for our buck" when compared to the other players in the field. The product offers most of the features that the "heavy hitters" like Sprout and Hootsuite offer, but at a more reasonable cost and a pretty simple and intuitive interface. The support is also top-notch, without having a pushy sales department. Reviews and research made AP the favorite, and after attending one of Jenny's introductory webinar demonstrations, it was clear AP was the right choice. Six months later, that's proven to still be true.
Read Jason Glogau's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
November 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse has an easier scheduling/queue system than Sprout Social. Sprout Social has a better "smart" scheduling system due to its ability to analyze the most popular times of day to post and recommend post times from that. Blows Hootsuite's complicated monitoring system out of the water. I would recommend AgoraPulse over any of the others I have used to date.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Kris White profile photo
July 27, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Must-have for any small or medium-sized agency"

Alternatives Considered

I tried a few similar tools before I discovered AgoraPulse. Buffer and Post Planner are both good at what they do but ultimately fall short for managing multiple clients. Granted, they're also more affordable - great if you need something simple and you only have a few personal profiles to manage. I also tried Hootsuite, but it's just not for me. I'm sure it's a great tool for many, but I find it needlessly complex with a clunky interface. It's not nearly as intuitive as AgoraPulse, and quite frankly it's just not a good value for small and medium-sized agencies.
Read Kris White's full review
Jenna Boodram profile photo
November 08, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is great value for your money 💰"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse is a more robust app compared to Sprout Social, however AgoraPulse doesn’t have the reporting capabilities that Social Bakers has - namely the competitor sponsored ad detection. I selected AgoraPulse because I thought I was getting value for my money.
Read Jenna Boodram's full review
Beth Ridgeway profile photo
October 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse in Hospitality Industry"

Alternatives Considered

I loved CoSchedule and Asana as a planning tool, but it didn't have the listening capabilities I was looking for with AgoraPulse.
Read Beth Ridgeway's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching profile photo
October 16, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective."

AgoraPulse wins on:
  • Queueing to create evergreen content.
  • Ease of user interface.
  • Design of the user interface is much cleaner and easier to use.
  • Features for publishing and scheduling content.
  • Reporting
  • Great onboard tutorials.
  • Make "doing social media" enjoyable and effective.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Shawn Lochner profile photo
October 08, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse - The solution and team to work with"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse was our choice between the 3 so far, however AgoraPulse can learn from Sprout's listening functionality and reporting from our experience.
Read Shawn Lochner's full review
Dustin W. Stout profile photo
October 04, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Best Combination of Social Media Publishing, Listening, and Reporting"

Alternatives Considered

I've used a wide range of tools similar to AgoraPulse:

2. Buffer (long-time user)
6. Postific
7. Friends+Me
Read Dustin W. Stout's full review
Megan Bryde profile photo
October 04, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse: everything you need for social media"

Alternatives Considered

Hootsuite, I have used, it's very expensive and doesn't quite cover everthing that we actually need to thrive as a company.
Read Megan Bryde's full review
Daniel R. Herbert, MBA profile photo
October 04, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Great Social Platform"

Alternatives Considered

Most of our issue was not being able to find a platform that had everything for a small business sized price. Tall task. So we started with our budget, and tried to find something that had 80% of what we were looking for. We were pleasantly surprised to find AgoraPulse could get us about 90% of what we were looking for in a SM monitoring tool for the price we were looking to spend.
Read Daniel R. Herbert, MBA's full review
Debbie Gillum profile photo
September 28, 2018

Review: "Listen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening."

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse has better listening than anyone else. It could pick up conversations and location tags that others couldn't. I liked that you could customize your social media post for multiple platforms. I liked that I could view a calendar and bulk publish and schedule a lot of social media posts all at once.
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Jumana Al-Juma profile photo
September 20, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Good, not great."

Alternatives Considered

This is the only platform manager that I could find that allows multiple team members and clients. This is also the only manager within a reasonable price range that allows you to manage Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn from the service.
Read Jumana Al-Juma's full review
Gene Petrov profile photo
September 12, 2018

Review: "I made the switch to AgoraPulse and am incredibly pleased with this SMM software"

• Buffer
AgoraPulse does extremely well against both Buffer and Social Jukebox. I think AgoraPulse has deeper analytics without having to cost as much as Buffer. AgoraPulse provides a better sense of control versus Social Jukebox.
Read Gene Petrov's full review
Jeroen Coolsaet profile photo
September 04, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Strengths and weaknesses"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse is much more reasonable pricewise. Falcon.io has more features, but costs 6 times more than AgoraPulse. If you're starting to use Facebook for your business and want more than Facebook can offer, AgoraPulse is the first step (and for most the final step) you need to take.

We are currently facing the limits of AgoraPulse though (having >20 Facebook pages and > 50000 page followers) and want to know more of our customers.
Read Jeroen Coolsaet's full review
Lainey Te Whatu profile photo
September 04, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "So Much More Than Just A Content Scheduler"

Alternatives Considered

It is much more user friendly, and has many more useful features.
Read Lainey Te Whatu's full review
Nicole Nelson profile photo
August 22, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Great for managing multiple profiles"

Alternatives Considered

Sendible was similar but did not have the user-friendliness and simplicity of AgoraPulse.
Read Nicole Nelson's full review
Mehdi Khocha profile photo
August 22, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "A great tool to save time"

Alternatives Considered

I can't say that AgoraPulse let you manage your page without consulting the business manager but it allows you to do more things with a convenient interface.
Read Mehdi Khocha's full review
Cindy Steenkeste profile photo
August 22, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "The best tool for managing social networks"

• Buffer
I tried Buffer, but the user interface was not at all optimal and fun. Which is not the case with AgoraPulse!
Read Cindy Steenkeste's full review
Scott Penn profile photo
August 14, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse - a finger on the pulse of social"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse struck the perfect balance between affordability and features; for our requirements, it came out as the second-cheapest tool. It has been much better than Hootsuite in terms of stability and ease of use, and while it lacks behind in the additional content that SproutSocial offers it makes up for it in price. The customer service has also been second to none, something which was nice to discover after taking out a subscription.
Read Scott Penn's full review
Loïse M. profile photo
December 06, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "At your mark! Plan, post, comment"

Alternatives Considered

Agorapulse is cheaper if you compare the two and brings more things than Hootsuite. We used Hootsuite for over a year and we were disappointed at the end because the plans had to be validated each time before being posted, unlike Agorapulse where everything is perfectly managed and there is no need for validation.
Read Loïse M.'s full review
Meredith Cain-Nielsen profile photo
August 10, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse - great, easy, and affordable!"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse offered the best mix of function and value for our business.
Read Meredith Cain-Nielsen's full review
Brittany Stratmann profile photo
August 06, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse makes social media scheduling easy!"

Alternatives Considered

Scheduling across multiple platforms is what makes Agora standout to me in comparison with Hootsuite. However, Hootsuite allows me to see my feeds and interact with companies and people I follow.
Read Brittany Stratmann's full review
Umang Shakya profile photo
November 26, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Best Facebook tool"

Alternatives Considered

i have tested many tools; based on my own tests I have selected AgoraPulse.
Read Umang Shakya's full review

Boolean keyword searches (69)
Filtering out noise/spam (72)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (102)
Audience targeting (81)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (93)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (102)
Bulk actions (92)
Lead generation (66)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (70)
6.7
Twitter (97)
Facebook (109)
Instagram (102)
Campaign success analytics (91)
Real-time tracking (96)
Competitor analysis (82)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (98)
Mobile access (92)
6.6

About AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

AgoraPulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Competitors

Small$49per installation
Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$299per installation

Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.

AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

AgoraPulse Support Options