https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGOne Tool To Rule Them AllAgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.,The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file. One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication. No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.,I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts. I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team. I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.,10,2,AgoraPulse has allowed me to hand off tasks, that took up a lot of my time, confidently to lesser paid employees so that I can spend my time growing the business.,MavSocial, Buffer, Sprout Social, eClincher, Hootsuite Free, Sendible and MeetEdgar,AsanaFinally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media NeedsAgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.,Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time. The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post. Customer service is very responsive and quick to help. I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.,The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go. It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.,9,3,AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously. The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting. I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, BitlyThe best bang for your buckAgorapulse is currently used by our corporate communications team which consists of four members. Two people, including me, are responsible for external communications and use the platform daily. This SMMT allows our 10 social platforms to be consistently monitored and it allows us to see how much content we have scheduled.,The publishing calendar is phenomenal. Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords. The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.,When bulk publishing, some characters, like apostrophes, aren't recognized and turn into odd symbols. Some reports for individual posts on Facebook and Instagram don't provide accurate numbers and feedback.,9,2,The company is able to see what works and what doesn't work on our social platforms. We're able to adjust and evaluate next steps due to the metrics Agorapulse provides.,Hootsuite and Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite,DivvyHQ, TweetDeck, GaggleAMP AmplifyAgorapulse compresses the workload for social teamsAgorapulse has changed the game for our company. We have been able to manage over 100 social clients – all with different needs, by using this tool. Being able to create evergreen posts helps us make sure that content is going out consistently and that we don't have a lapse in posting for any of our clients. This allows us to take a broader look at each of the account's social strategies and make adjustments instead of always being reactionary.,Automatic reposting of content. Buckets for different types of content or subject matter. Content calendars that make sense.,I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.,10,3,We have lowered our internal capacity.,,Yext Knowledge Manager, Slack, Microsoft Office 365Agorapulse ReviewI currently use Agorapulse to manage our social media content for our whole, not for profit business. It is a marketing department tool but is also tied to other departments e.g. our Impact Manager so that I can share questions we receive on social with her to gain more information for responses. The main things that Agorapulse helps me to addresses are social media scheduling and reporting/insights.,I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard. It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up. Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly. They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.,I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function. LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware. It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.,10,2,It's too soon to tell, however it certainly saves time.,Hootsuite Free
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 159 of 307 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Jennifer Herring profile photo
February 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "One Tool To Rule Them All"

Alternatives Considered

I tested several social media scheduling tools. I went with AgoraPulse for a couple of reasons.
  • The reporting was reliable
  • The system was user-friendly
  • The customer service is AMAZING and fast
  • Features are tested and reliable before they are rolled out
  • The pricing for the features was fair
  • The comment feed is real-time
  • There is a variety of publishing options
Read Jennifer Herring's full review
Jay Selig profile photo
January 29, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Finally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media Needs"

Alternatives Considered

Before AgoraPulse, we were using Hootsuite for all of our social sharing. The Hootsuite platform lacked a lot of the customization that I desired and gave me little confidence in what each post would look like prior to publishing. I feel like the AgoraPulse platform is more aesthetically pleasing, easy to use, and customizable than other products that I've usesd. The customer support is also very responsive so I know any issues I encounter are quickly remedied.
Read Jay Selig's full review
Erica Mijon profile photo
May 08, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The best bang for your buck"

Alternatives Considered

Agorapulse was a bit hidden within the social media management tool search, but I'm so glad I found it. Its price plans are affordable and fit well within the company's budget. It's truly the best bang for your buck. Agorapulse does everything that the bigger SMMTs do, but it's more user-friendly; it provides 24/7 live help depending on which plan you purchase. The ability to pause the publishing queue is vital; multiple users and admins without providing anyone the social account's passwords; bulk publishing with CSVs—you name it, Agorapulse probably has it.
Read Erica Mijon's full review
Brandon Kobs profile photo
April 03, 2019

Review: "Agorapulse compresses the workload for social teams"

Alternatives Considered

Agorapulse had the main feature that we really needed – automatic reposting of content. This helps us maintain a larger amount of social clients without a lapse in posting. We can put evergreen posts into that bucket and repost them constantly to stay current. They give us a lot of flexibility with a lot of clients.
Read Brandon Kobs's full review
Byron Campos Gomez profile photo
January 22, 2019

Review: "How AgoraPulse is superior to most SMM Software"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse is far more affordable when compared to the other agencies. The user interface is far easier to use and less complicated than that of Hootsuite and HeyOrca. The amount of accounts for the price is fairly reasonable and the support team is always responsive whenever something goes wrong.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
November 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse has an easier scheduling/queue system than Sprout Social. Sprout Social has a better "smart" scheduling system due to its ability to analyze the most popular times of day to post and recommend post times from that. Blows Hootsuite's complicated monitoring system out of the water. I would recommend AgoraPulse over any of the others I have used to date.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Rianna Neal profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Good Tool For the Basics"

Alternatives Considered

AgoraPulse and Sprout Social have worked the same for me for my purposes, but I recognize there are many features that I do not use that could have a distinct advantage.

We selected AgoraPulse because a member of the management team had a good opportunity to use the software.
Read Rianna Neal's full review
Loïse M. profile photo
December 06, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "At your mark! Plan, post, comment"

Alternatives Considered

Agorapulse is cheaper if you compare the two and brings more things than Hootsuite. We used Hootsuite for over a year and we were disappointed at the end because the plans had to be validated each time before being posted, unlike Agorapulse where everything is perfectly managed and there is no need for validation.
Read Loïse M.'s full review
May 06, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "My Experience with Agora Pulse as a Previous Buffer User"

Alternatives Considered

We previously used Buffer in our office, but one main reason we switched is the queue category feature. One thing that Agora Pulse doesn't have is RSS feeds so we can follow blogs and repost them. Buffer did offer that, so we lost that, but the other features Agora Pulse offered outweighed the loss. The ability to assign posts it much easier and overall it seems a lot more user-friendly.
December 17, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse has its finger on the pulse of social scheduling and listening"

Alternatives Considered

Better designed than Hootsuite which has a somewhat clunky interface, more reliable than Buffer and Hootsuite in that it gives advance notice when accounts need to be reconnected, far less expensive than Sprout Social but has the majority of the same features, so will be worth considering for many users. But above all the customer support is outstanding and can't be rivalled.
Alexandria Schultz profile photo
November 01, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving."

Alternatives Considered

I preferred using AgoraPulse to Hootsuite because of the user interface and organization of information. I found it easier to toggle between platforms and find the data I wanted on AgoraPulse. I also found the analytics reports to be easier to scroll through and analyze. Functionality seems to be comparable between them.
Read Alexandria Schultz's full review
Matthew Jackson profile photo
September 05, 2018

Review: "Tracking the Pulse of Client Interactions with AgoraPulse"

Alternatives Considered

The feature that pulled us to AgoraPulse was the platform's ability to pull in comments from social platforms, particularly comments on paid ads and posts. Our clients run a large number of ads, and being able to monitor interactions in real time and be assured that no customer was being missed or under-served was the #1 deciding point in our move to AgoraPulse.
Read Matthew Jackson's full review

Boolean keyword searches (81)
Filtering out noise/spam (79)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (124)
Audience targeting (93)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (109)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (118)
Bulk actions (106)
Lead generation (72)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (76)
6.7
Twitter (116)
Facebook (130)
LinkedIn (7)
Instagram (121)
Campaign success analytics (107)
Real-time tracking (112)
Competitor analysis (93)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (118)
Mobile access (107)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Sprout Social, Sendible, Hootsuite Pro

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 3 users Large plan: 25 social profiles, 6 users X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 12 users Enterprise plan: 70 profiles, 10 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution