https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGOne Tool To Rule Them AllAgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.,The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file. One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication. No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.,I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts. I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team. I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.,10,2,AgoraPulse has allowed me to hand off tasks, that took up a lot of my time, confidently to lesser paid employees so that I can spend my time growing the business.,MavSocial, Buffer, Sprout Social, eClincher, Hootsuite Free, Sendible and MeetEdgar,AsanaFinally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media NeedsAgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.,Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time. The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post. Customer service is very responsive and quick to help. I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.,The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go. It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.,9,3,AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously. The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting. I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, BitlyThe best bang for your buckAgorapulse is currently used by our corporate communications team which consists of four members. Two people, including me, are responsible for external communications and use the platform daily. This SMMT allows our 10 social platforms to be consistently monitored and it allows us to see how much content we have scheduled.,The publishing calendar is phenomenal. Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords. The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.,When bulk publishing, some characters, like apostrophes, aren't recognized and turn into odd symbols. Some reports for individual posts on Facebook and Instagram don't provide accurate numbers and feedback.,9,2,The company is able to see what works and what doesn't work on our social platforms. We're able to adjust and evaluate next steps due to the metrics Agorapulse provides.,Hootsuite and Sprinklr Social + Messaging Suite,DivvyHQ, TweetDeck, GaggleAMP AmplifyAgorapulse compresses the workload for social teamsAgorapulse has changed the game for our company. We have been able to manage over 100 social clients – all with different needs, by using this tool. Being able to create evergreen posts helps us make sure that content is going out consistently and that we don't have a lapse in posting for any of our clients. This allows us to take a broader look at each of the account's social strategies and make adjustments instead of always being reactionary.,Automatic reposting of content. Buckets for different types of content or subject matter. Content calendars that make sense.,I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.,10,3,We have lowered our internal capacity.,,Yext Knowledge Manager, Slack, Microsoft Office 365Agorapulse ReviewI currently use Agorapulse to manage our social media content for our whole, not for profit business. It is a marketing department tool but is also tied to other departments e.g. our Impact Manager so that I can share questions we receive on social with her to gain more information for responses. The main things that Agorapulse helps me to addresses are social media scheduling and reporting/insights.,I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard. It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up. Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly. They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.,I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function. LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware. It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.,10,2,It's too soon to tell, however it certainly saves time.,Hootsuite Free
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 214 of 307 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Jay Selig profile photo
January 29, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Finally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media Needs"

Likelihood to Recommend

This is an excellent tool for quickly and easily scheduling out content over multiple social platforms. You get a clear view of how your content will be posted so you can be confident in the published product prior to posting. I've found the mobile app less appealing than the desktop platform so I would recommend using this mainly on desktop in the office.
Read Jay Selig's full review
Erica Mijon profile photo
May 08, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The best bang for your buck"

Likelihood to Recommend

It seems to work perfectly for a mid-size company that needs a range of 6-10 social profiles monitored. However, when looking at some individual posts, specifically on Instagram, a few of the reports aren't accurate which results in guessing that post's engagement.
Read Erica Mijon's full review
Brandon Kobs profile photo
April 03, 2019

Review: "Agorapulse compresses the workload for social teams"

Likelihood to Recommend

It's a game changer – especially for social media managers that are handling a huge group of clients with various content needs. It has all of the high-level features that other social media management platforms have, plus automatic reposting – which is huge for us. In the beginning, we had some glitchy moments, but all of that has been ironed out with their awesome customer service.
Read Brandon Kobs's full review
Zoë White profile photo
March 05, 2019

"Agorapulse Review"

Likelihood to Recommend

I have found Agorapulse to be the most suitable social dashboard because it includes not only scheduling but reactions within the dashboard. For this reason, I think it is appropriate for most scenarios.
Read Zoë White's full review
Benjamin Mcnully profile photo
January 25, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "A solid offering at a great price. Perfect for small businesses and startups!"

Likelihood to Recommend

For smaller organizations or small digital teams, AgoraPulse is a fantastic tool. Unfortunately, for large enterprise teams or agencies, it's not going to fit the bill. If you need a simple and easy to learn interface, only a few features to bring listening, community management, and publishing into one place; AgoraPulse has a great set of features at a small business or startup price. If you are finding yourself needing more CRM tools, integrations or API connections, you might need to look into one or several other tools.
Read Benjamin Mcnully's full review
Byron Campos Gomez profile photo
January 22, 2019

Review: "How AgoraPulse is superior to most SMM Software"

Likelihood to Recommend

In terms of communication and collaborations, I cannot reiterate how well suited this platform is. You assign a task and responses to a team member and that really brings everything together from an agency standpoint.

Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Molly Caskey profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "The most complete option available for social media managers!"

Likelihood to Recommend

If you manage several different accounts and need the ability to communicate with either team members or your point-of-contact with the companies you contract for, then AgoraPulse is definitely worth the money. I've used other options that were cheaper but often lacked sophistication or the communication aspect. If you also need the ability to respond to comments or messages across several accounts, AgoraPulse brings it all into one easy place to manage while still being able to view the original content a follower is referring to.
Read Molly Caskey's full review
Javier Velazquez profile photo
December 22, 2018

Agorapulse: "Agency Owner Review"

Likelihood to Recommend

AgoraPulse is well suited for growing agencies where they are acquiring customers left and right. It's a much more robust platform than their least expensive competitors, but also competes toe to toe with other large players like Hootsuite. You're not sacrificing quality with the cost. You get the best of both. Upgrading is also very reasonably priced in our opinion.
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
November 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."

Likelihood to Recommend

It is a great cost-effective social media studio for single individuals and small teams alike. It lacks somewhat in the reporting necessary for larger corporate environments, but this will likely not be missed if a user has never experienced a more robust reporting system. For the price, you cannot beat it.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Rianna Neal profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Good Tool For the Basics"

Likelihood to Recommend

It is good for large companies with many employees working on several accounts. Pretty much works well for agencies. This tool has worked well for us and I enjoy using it for this company. However, I don't really know any benefits of this tool vs other schedulers I have used.
For an in-house marketer or a company managing their own social media would be when this tool is less appropriate.
Read Rianna Neal's full review
Loïse M. profile photo
December 06, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "At your mark! Plan, post, comment"

Likelihood to Recommend

Agorapulse is perfectly adapted to manage all the social networks, and I recommend it during trainings for the entrepreneurs and the community manager. I regret, however, the lack of the ability to post and schedule videos on Instagram via this platform.
Read Loïse M.'s full review
Umang Shakya profile photo
November 26, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Best Facebook tool"

Likelihood to Recommend

In our case, we generally use it for Facebook related purposes due to the fact that other social media platforms are not as popular. So, in our scenario Agora Pulse is better suited than other tools which are in the market place.
Read Umang Shakya's full review
May 06, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "My Experience with Agora Pulse as a Previous Buffer User"

Likelihood to Recommend

Agora Pulse is great if a business has to manage multiple social media accounts. I can't think of scenarios where it wouldn't be helpful because this is always going to be more beneficial than manually managing each individual social profile.
March 05, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Easy to use with GREAT customer service!"

Likelihood to Recommend

Agorapulse works well for our small organization. And we don't post on social multiple times a day. So I can't necessarily recommend it for a larger company. But for us, it works great, and it was so easy to learn and get up to speed quickly.
December 17, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse has its finger on the pulse of social scheduling and listening"

Likelihood to Recommend

Great for social listening for mid scale companies or smaller ones with a reputation to manage, excellent for finding conversations on your key topics to join in on Twitter, scheduling content in advance to help manage wider marketing campaigns and launching products or services at a specific time. Mobile app is not quite as intuitive but is still very easily accessible.
April 09, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Great tool for better organization of social media channels"

Likelihood to Recommend

AgoraPulse is very helpful for scheduling posts. It is an all-round software for the organization of messages, mentions, and comments.
For Social Media Monitoring, the "Listening" part is not precise enough -- you can only see mentions that you are tagged to, but not posts in which your name is mentioned.

Boolean keyword searches (81)
Filtering out noise/spam (79)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (124)
Audience targeting (93)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (109)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (118)
Bulk actions (106)
Lead generation (72)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (76)
6.7
Twitter (116)
Facebook (130)
LinkedIn (7)
Instagram (121)
Campaign success analytics (107)
Real-time tracking (112)
Competitor analysis (93)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (118)
Mobile access (107)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Sprout Social, Sendible, Hootsuite Pro

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 3 users Large plan: 25 social profiles, 6 users X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 12 users Enterprise plan: 70 profiles, 10 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution