https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGListen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening.We use it for social media management. It's being used by the Marketing department. It addresses the business problem of engaging with our audience on social media.,Social Listening Scheduling Responses in the app Reporting,Being able to customize the publishing calendar Publishing calendar showing post previews Weekly emails letting you know what the top posts are Customized weekly reports emailed to you,9,3,I haven't been able to prove a ROI with AgoraPulse I wish their was a non profit discount for adding on social media accounts Positive effect of better social listening, we're more responsive Love the Instagram location listening tool,Buffer, Hootsuite Free, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Facebook for Business and TweetDeck,Blackbaud CRM, Facebook for Business, TweetDeck, Slack,1,Social media Social listening social media management,8Best Facebook toolOur organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.,Helps do moderation on time. To schedule in Nepal time zone. To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click. Alert 24/7,Competitors report needs to have more information. Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems. Hope to see more features in future.,10,10,Faster lead conversion Increased employee efficiency Better customer service.,,Adobe Photoshop, Facebook at Work, Adobe Acrobat DC, AdWords, Facebook for Business,4,Instant alert Multi users Administrative control Instant support Email alerts Additional feature update without cost,Portability Now able to share instant reports,Maybe integration with other social platforms,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Analyst Reports Third-party Reviews,Don't have to till now. If necessary will update it here.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Need to have admin access,10,Self-taught,This product is easy to learn without any support or training you can learn it yourself. For e.g. If you know how to run Facebook page then it that simple.,10,You just need to have admin access.,No - there is no facility to customize the interface,I have not done any additional configuration or customization because they do not have these features and I think they do not need any too.,No,8,Yes,I was looking for few year back report on Facebook which I could not get so I asked support team. Even thought they could not solve the problem. They told me reason which I agreed too.,Adding social platform Adding users Instant reports,Non,Yes,10,10,10,10The Sickest Social Media Management Application EverAgoraPulse is currently the premier social media tool used by TMC MindShare. We use AgoraPulse to schedule post and monitor user comments/mentions while analysis monthly or biweekly reports.,Direct Publishing to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Reporting KPI's All in One Inbox,Data Retention Period None None,9,2,Was never measured for 2017 to present.,Hootsuite Free,Hootsuite Free,2,Competitive Overview Reporting Social Media Management,None None,None None None,9,No,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I won't change a thing.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,None None None,10,Yes,8,No,No, I can't.,Publishing - Social Media Calendar Reporting Competitive Analysis,None None None,Yes, but I don't use it,10AgoraPulse has it all!I use AgoraPulse mainly for publishing and social analytics, however there are quite a few more features to be explored within the tool! It's great for managing multiple social profiles and gives me all the data I need in one place - a great time saver!,Social publishing. Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms. Reports provide great data.,Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update. Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.,8,The main positive is the level of reporting and data provided, allowing me to better analyse activity and revise social strategies going forward.,Hootsuite Pro,1,1,Publishing Analytics Monitoring,8,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I wouldn't really as I trialled quite a few different tools before deciding on AgoraPulse.,8,No,When I initially began trialling the tool I had some setup queries which were answered quickly and clearly.,Activating social channels Publishing Reporting,8No Static At AllI use AgoraPulse to create a brand identity and manage a social media presence. As a small business owner, I'm using it as part of my marketing plan. One important benefit of this product is ease of use. The user interface is clean. I find the using the tools intuitive.,I can monitor conversations from the social profiles that are most important to me. AgoraPulse cuts through the clutter. I'm looking forward to managing relationships with the CRM module. The demos of other platforms did not include this feature or it was offered as an add-on. Products that emphasize the idea of a "zero inbox" appeal to me. The smart inbox tool featured in this product is a match for what I think is important.,It would be great to have the opportunity to view feeds. I don't think this is what the developer had in mind when designing the interface. The interface appeals to me--feeds would be a nice option. At first, I was unsure how to review conversations, but it was not a steep learning curve. The demos for some of the platforms I reviewed include support for promotional campaigns. This feature appears to missing from this product.,10,2,A positive impact is to have found a solution for managing a social media presence. This product was just recently chosen; thus, the ROI is TBD. A negative impact is the effect on the budget for my small business! I feel, however, I found good value with AgoraPulse.,Hootsuite Pro, Sprout Social and Buffer,Norada Solve360, FreshBooks, Kashoo,10,No,Price Product Usability,I enjoyed the demos of other products. I enjoyed trying different solutions. I think I chose the best route possible to find the product that suited my needs. In sum, I wouldn't change anything.,Setting up social profiles is a snap. Navigation in the interface is intuitive. The goal of the smart inbox is "zero inbox"--I really appreciate that.,At first, I was unsure of how to review messages. I'm looking forward to using the CRM module. To date, I have been locked out of that feature. Initially, the time to authorize the app to use my first social profile was somewhat slow.,Yes,10
AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

AgoraPulse
Top Rated Award
Showing 86 of 271 AgoraPulse ratings and reviews.
Debbie Gillum profile photo
September 28, 2018

Review: "Listen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening."

Likelihood to Renew

It still has some imporvements to be made but it's a pretty good software for the price
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Umang Shakya profile photo
November 26, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Best Facebook tool"

Likelihood to Renew

We love it and it made our life easier.
Read Umang Shakya's full review
May 22, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "The Sickest Social Media Management Application Ever"

Likelihood to Renew

Based on the usefulness of the software
Bronwyn Cook profile photo
June 23, 2016

User Review: "AgoraPulse has it all!"

Richard Burgner profile photo
February 11, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "No Static At All"

Likelihood to Renew

The decision has been made. It's time to get to work--no steps back. I feel confident this product is well suited to help me make progress. I want to get down business and utilize the functionality of this product to meet my marketing goals. I feel very comfortable with the choice I have made.
Read Richard Burgner's full review
Pili Mejia profile photo
February 15, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Finally... what I was waiting for in my business."

Likelihood to Renew

The software has what I was waiting for, I learn to use it fast, is very intuitive, time solving, value for money relation and I liked that is easy to collaborate with my people thru the software. I find it very useful. People in customer care speaks my language, I can have support in spanish and is very useful for me, I feel great. They are entrepeneurs like me. I feel connected with the way they do business.
Read Pili Mejia's full review
Marian Lee profile photo
February 12, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "The greatest engine in driving my business in the social media race!"

Read Marian Lee's full review
Luca D'Ottavio profile photo
February 10, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse, the must-have for Community Managers !"

Mike Gillan profile photo
September 15, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Does What it Says it Will Do"

Likelihood to Renew

AgoraPulse does what it's needed to do, is cheaper than the competition, is easier to use and manage, has better reporting and has a roadmap of improvements which will add to its value.
Read Mike Gillan's full review
Chuck Ellis profile photo
January 04, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse gets our social media pumping!"

Likelihood to Renew

We love their month-to-month pricing. We also love how competitive the market is for this type of service. We're hoping for a long relationship with AgoraPulse, but we will be continually monitoring other services for improvements. We like SproutSocial a lot. They could choose to offer more at a lower price as well and we could switch back, for example.
Read Chuck Ellis's full review
Christopher Kimball profile photo
September 02, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse has changed the way we communicate socially"

Likelihood to Renew

We really love the way this platform works and the way it has helped us organize and streamline our day! The time saved is a key factor in why we will continue to use this software and might only consider something else if it were to cover more networks or to improve on the combining of information streams.
Read Christopher Kimball's full review
Spud Marshall profile photo
December 15, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse made our heart skip a beat (in a good way!)"

Likelihood to Renew

Assuming AgoraPulse stays on top of updates and provides new features to their users, we will definitely continue using the platform.
Read Spud Marshall's full review
Lauren Melnick profile photo
August 10, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Social Selling Made Easy"

Likelihood to Renew

AgoraPulse meets all our needs and requirements for a social publishing and listening tool.
Read Lauren Melnick's full review
Pia Römer profile photo
November 28, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Great tool, good pricing, so helpful for your business!"

Likelihood to Renew

I would really like to share my experiences with readers. Especially for small companies it is crucial to read reviews and make a decision on buying by all possible factors. I enjoy using AgoraPulse, so it is my pleasure to write this.
Read Pia Römer's full review
Theo Thompson profile photo
November 16, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Beautiful Simplicity"

Likelihood to Renew

Simply because it is the most efficient and easy to use on the market. Also as it is a new platform they can only add better features. The ability for new users to pick up and run with this software is rewarding for me to recommend to clients without hand holding. The pricing is also the most affordable for the features they currently have for offer.
Read Theo Thompson's full review
Spyros Papaspyropoulos profile photo
November 10, 2015

User Review: "AgoraPulse rocks!"

Likelihood to Renew

Because AgoraPulse is what I feel more comfortable with and the platform that gives me what I need to satisfy my customers.
Read Spyros Papaspyropoulos's full review
Liam Miller profile photo
October 15, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse has cut our Social media time down by over 80%"

Read Liam Miller's full review
Rossina Matos profile photo
October 05, 2015

Review: "Reasons Why You Should Purchase AgoraPulse"

Daniel - Sheikh Md. Salehuddin profile photo
October 05, 2015

AgoraPulse: "Get control over your social media and have a superb start generating revenues"

Likelihood to Renew

I am so happy to get started generating revenues. I think this will help others who are searching for a good platform to have a super start.
Read Daniel - Sheikh Md. Salehuddin's full review
Carlos Zardoya profile photo
January 11, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Compelte suite with exportable reports"

Likelihood to Renew

Because it's cheap and ROi is quick
Read Carlos Zardoya's full review
Marco Mignogna profile photo
November 09, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse - The Best of Social Monitoring"

Likelihood to Renew

I cannot find other applications on the market [that are] so simple and at the same time complete.
Read Marco Mignogna's full review
Jackie Eldridge profile photo
March 18, 2015

User Review: "I love AgoraPulse"

Likelihood to Renew

The price is right, the platform is a performer and the staff at AgoraPulse is unparalleled.

They also have a great blog that is highly topical---keeps me on top of social media. It's the best social media blog I have found---and I read a lot of blogs!
Read Jackie Eldridge's full review
Ahmed Dawood profile photo
July 08, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Should be Agora PLUS!"

Likelihood to Renew

Agorapulse is constantly working and improving its software. The management team is also very helpful and easy to get in touch with to give insights and ideas.
Read Ahmed Dawood's full review
Amer Hamid profile photo
October 13, 2015

User Review: "Agorapulse is simply ‘The best’ …"

Likelihood to Renew

Because Agorapulse meets and in fact exceeds my expectations and I am completely satisfied and adapted to it.
Read Amer Hamid's full review
Alex Petrilli profile photo
September 30, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Best CRM for Facebook"

Likelihood to Renew

There is no other tool the provides the same level of detail on the current fan base, and lets you understand what you are doing well and what needs to be improved.
Read Alex Petrilli's full review

Boolean keyword searches (69)
Filtering out noise/spam (72)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (102)
Audience targeting (81)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (93)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (102)
Bulk actions (92)
Lead generation (66)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (70)
6.7
Twitter (97)
Facebook (109)
Instagram (102)
Campaign success analytics (91)
Real-time tracking (96)
Competitor analysis (82)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (98)
Mobile access (92)
6.6

About AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

AgoraPulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Competitors

Small$49per installation
Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$299per installation

Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.

AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

AgoraPulse Support Options