https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGOne Tool To Rule Them AllAgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.,The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file. One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication. No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.,I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts. I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team. I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.,10,2,AgoraPulse has allowed me to hand off tasks, that took up a lot of my time, confidently to lesser paid employees so that I can spend my time growing the business.,MavSocial, Buffer, Sprout Social, eClincher, Hootsuite Free, Sendible and MeetEdgar,AsanaFinally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media NeedsAgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.,Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time. The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post. Customer service is very responsive and quick to help. I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.,The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go. It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.,9,3,AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously. The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting. I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and CoSchedule,Marketo, Adobe Photoshop, BitlyAgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving.I currently use AgoraPulse to manage our three major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I use it to organize, track, and create posts simultaneously across all platforms. Only our social media marketing is being run by AgoraPulse. It allows me to see an overview of our social media strategy, analyze our analytics, and group our posts by subject. It's very helpful for saving time and allowing me to spend my time on other marketing projects.,The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate. Notifications are easy to see and find. Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple. Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.,I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.,9,1,We have seen an increase in our audience and our audience interactions. We have seen an increase in our sales and customer queries about offerings. We have reduced the amount of time needed to successfully manage social media accounts.,Hootsuite FreeGreat for social media managersAgoraPulse has been incredibly easy to learn to use, and makes life so much easier. Reports are created to keep track of growth and analytics, which is fantastic for monthly social updates to send around to the team. A lot of customers also turn to social media to use as a customer care platform, and AgoraPulse is fantastic as a tool to respond to these enquiries promptly, which is what we used religiously before we outsourced customer care. Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!,Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier Responding to customers Tracking analytics,Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses,8,1,Not sureGreat for Go Getters!Our company Apshar manages the social profiles of 20 odd clients in Bahrain. AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.,The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication. All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve. I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management. The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.,Instagram posting of videos Automated responses Multiple photo posts to Instagram Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram,10,5,Monitoring messages and comments for all our clients was a tough one for us given our small team size. AgoraPulse helped by bringing all our messages and comments on a single page making it so much easier to review.,Fanpage Karma,Asana
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 196 of 288 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Jay Selig profile photo
January 29, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Finally, a Platform that Solves All My Social Media Needs"

Return on Investment

• AgoraPulse has saved me a large amount of time by allowing me to schedule in advance and post across multiple platforms simultaneously.
  • The ability to swap out images and/or titles has allowed me to better customize the end product while getting a full preview prior to posting.
  • I can more easily respond to engagement from multiple platforms all in one easy-to-use place.
Read Jay Selig's full review
Alexandria Schultz profile photo
November 01, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse to keep your social media marketing alive and thriving."

Return on Investment

• We have seen an increase in our audience and our audience interactions.
  • We have seen an increase in our sales and customer queries about offerings.
  • We have reduced the amount of time needed to successfully manage social media accounts.
Read Alexandria Schultz's full review
Chad Carman profile photo
November 30, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse is a no-brainer."

Return on Investment

• The ability to monitor our social media profiles is well worth the $ amount per month. It does not allow you to tie it to individual sales, but allowed us to shave off thousands annually by bringing social management in house through software.
Read Chad Carman's full review
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching profile photo
October 16, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective."

Return on Investment

• Saves me a lot of time.
  • Streamlined social media management.
  • Good value for money.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Daniel R. Herbert, MBA profile photo
October 04, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Great Social Platform"

Return on Investment

• Our Customer Service team has been very receptive to questions posed on SM. We are able to quickly navigate, and deploy when issues arise.
  • We have received positive reviews on our posts. With the help of AgoraPulse's scheduling tool we are able to set up our month in advance, and reply as needed.
  • We have also seen an uptick of qualified leads to our sales funnel.
Read Daniel R. Herbert, MBA's full review
Debbie Gillum profile photo
September 28, 2018

Review: "Listen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening."

• I haven't been able to prove a ROI with AgoraPulse
  • I wish their was a non profit discount for adding on social media accounts
  • Positive effect of better social listening, we're more responsive
  • Love the Instagram location listening tool
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Rianna Neal profile photo
January 11, 2019

Agorapulse Review: "Good Tool For the Basics"

Return on Investment

• I am not part of the management team, but I believe this tool has helped everyone get more organized.
  • There is a better value for the team using this tool then other tools have had.
  • Including the reports is a good feature that shows ROI of our work to other clients.
Read Rianna Neal's full review

Boolean keyword searches (77)
Filtering out noise/spam (77)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (112)
Audience targeting (87)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (100)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (111)
Bulk actions (99)
Lead generation (69)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (75)
6.7
Twitter (106)
Facebook (119)
Instagram (110)
Campaign success analytics (99)
Real-time tracking (106)
Competitor analysis (89)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (107)
Mobile access (99)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations