https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGA powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective.I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.,Queueing content to create evergreen content. Answering all my social media comment from one inbox. Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting. Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.,When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into. Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.,9,2,Saves me a lot of time. Streamlined social media management. Good value for money.,Hootsuite Free,Canva, ActiveCampaign, Acuity Scheduling,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product,I wouldn't change my evaluation and selection process. I did an in-depth research and testing before switching to AgoraPulse.,Queueing content into categories. Access to previews and the ability to edit a post for each channel before posting or queueing. A single inbox to reply to all social media comments. Nice layout, easy to understand and intuitive to use.,Queueing could be improved especially when queueing content to multiple channels at the same time.,Yes,9Best Facebook toolOur organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.,Helps do moderation on time. To schedule in Nepal time zone. To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click. Alert 24/7,Competitors report needs to have more information. Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems. Hope to see more features in future.,10,10,Faster lead conversion Increased employee efficiency Better customer service.,,Adobe Photoshop, Facebook at Work, Adobe Acrobat DC, AdWords, Facebook for Business,4,Instant alert Multi users Administrative control Instant support Email alerts Additional feature update without cost,Portability Now able to share instant reports,Maybe integration with other social platforms,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Analyst Reports Third-party Reviews,Don't have to till now. If necessary will update it here.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Need to have admin access,10,Self-taught,This product is easy to learn without any support or training you can learn it yourself. For e.g. If you know how to run Facebook page then it that simple.,10,You just need to have admin access.,No - there is no facility to customize the interface,I have not done any additional configuration or customization because they do not have these features and I think they do not need any too.,No,8,Yes,I was looking for few year back report on Facebook which I could not get so I asked support team. Even thought they could not solve the problem. They told me reason which I agreed too.,Adding social platform Adding users Instant reports,Non,Yes,10,10,10,10The Sickest Social Media Management Application EverAgoraPulse is currently the premier social media tool used by TMC MindShare. We use AgoraPulse to schedule post and monitor user comments/mentions while analysis monthly or biweekly reports.,Direct Publishing to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Reporting KPI's All in One Inbox,Data Retention Period None None,9,2,Was never measured for 2017 to present.,Hootsuite Free,Hootsuite Free,2,Competitive Overview Reporting Social Media Management,None None,None None None,9,No,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I won't change a thing.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,None None None,10,Yes,8,No,No, I can't.,Publishing - Social Media Calendar Reporting Competitive Analysis,None None None,Yes, but I don't use it,10AgoraPulse has it all!I use AgoraPulse mainly for publishing and social analytics, however there are quite a few more features to be explored within the tool! It's great for managing multiple social profiles and gives me all the data I need in one place - a great time saver!,Social publishing. Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms. Reports provide great data.,Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update. Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.,8,The main positive is the level of reporting and data provided, allowing me to better analyse activity and revise social strategies going forward.,Hootsuite Pro,1,1,Publishing Analytics Monitoring,8,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I wouldn't really as I trialled quite a few different tools before deciding on AgoraPulse.,8,No,When I initially began trialling the tool I had some setup queries which were answered quickly and clearly.,Activating social channels Publishing Reporting,8No Static At AllI use AgoraPulse to create a brand identity and manage a social media presence. As a small business owner, I'm using it as part of my marketing plan. One important benefit of this product is ease of use. The user interface is clean. I find the using the tools intuitive.,I can monitor conversations from the social profiles that are most important to me. AgoraPulse cuts through the clutter. I'm looking forward to managing relationships with the CRM module. The demos of other platforms did not include this feature or it was offered as an add-on. Products that emphasize the idea of a "zero inbox" appeal to me. The smart inbox tool featured in this product is a match for what I think is important.,It would be great to have the opportunity to view feeds. I don't think this is what the developer had in mind when designing the interface. The interface appeals to me--feeds would be a nice option. At first, I was unsure how to review conversations, but it was not a steep learning curve. The demos for some of the platforms I reviewed include support for promotional campaigns. This feature appears to missing from this product.,10,2,A positive impact is to have found a solution for managing a social media presence. This product was just recently chosen; thus, the ROI is TBD. A negative impact is the effect on the budget for my small business! I feel, however, I found good value with AgoraPulse.,Hootsuite Pro, Sprout Social and Buffer,Norada Solve360, FreshBooks, Kashoo,10,No,Price Product Usability,I enjoyed the demos of other products. I enjoyed trying different solutions. I think I chose the best route possible to find the product that suited my needs. In sum, I wouldn't change anything.,Setting up social profiles is a snap. Navigation in the interface is intuitive. The goal of the smart inbox is "zero inbox"--I really appreciate that.,At first, I was unsure of how to review messages. I'm looking forward to using the CRM module. To date, I have been locked out of that feature. Initially, the time to authorize the app to use my first social profile was somewhat slow.,Yes,10
AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

AgoraPulse
Top Rated Award
Showing 8 of 271 AgoraPulse ratings and reviews.
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching profile photo
October 16, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective."

Usability

It does all I want in an easy and effective way.
Read Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching's full review
Umang Shakya profile photo
November 26, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Best Facebook tool"

Usability

I gave it this rating because it leave up to the mark.
Read Umang Shakya's full review
May 22, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "The Sickest Social Media Management Application Ever"

Usability

Cause I love the software.
Bronwyn Cook profile photo
June 23, 2016

User Review: "AgoraPulse has it all!"

Usability

I've found it very easy to setup and use.
Read Bronwyn Cook's full review
Richard Burgner profile photo
February 11, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "No Static At All"

Usability

Usability is the strongest characteristic of AgoraPulse.
Read Richard Burgner's full review
Lauren Melnick profile photo
August 10, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Social Selling Made Easy"

Usability

Because it is very easy and simple to use.
Read Lauren Melnick's full review
Jackie Eldridge profile photo
March 18, 2015

User Review: "I love AgoraPulse"

Usability

Simple to use, beautiful design and excellent reporting.
Read Jackie Eldridge's full review
Vitaliy Venediktov profile photo
June 26, 2014

"AgoraPulse Review"

Usability

Because it easy and fast.
Read Vitaliy Venediktov's full review

Boolean keyword searches (69)
Filtering out noise/spam (72)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (102)
Audience targeting (81)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (93)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (102)
Bulk actions (92)
Lead generation (66)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (70)
6.7
Twitter (97)
Facebook (109)
Instagram (102)
Campaign success analytics (91)
Real-time tracking (96)
Competitor analysis (82)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (98)
Mobile access (92)
6.6

About AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

AgoraPulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Competitors

Small$49per installation
Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$299per installation

Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.

AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

AgoraPulse Support Options