https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGBest Facebook toolOur organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.,Helps do moderation on time. To schedule in Nepal time zone. To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click. Alert 24/7,Competitors report needs to have more information. Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems. Hope to see more features in future.,10,10,Faster lead conversion Increased employee efficiency Better customer service.,,Adobe Photoshop, Facebook at Work, Adobe Acrobat DC, AdWords, Facebook for Business,4,Instant alert Multi users Administrative control Instant support Email alerts Additional feature update without cost,Portability Now able to share instant reports,Maybe integration with other social platforms,10,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Analyst Reports Third-party Reviews,Don't have to till now. If necessary will update it here.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,Need to have admin access,10,Self-taught,This product is easy to learn without any support or training you can learn it yourself. For e.g. If you know how to run Facebook page then it that simple.,10,You just need to have admin access.,No - there is no facility to customize the interface,I have not done any additional configuration or customization because they do not have these features and I think they do not need any too.,No,8,Yes,I was looking for few year back report on Facebook which I could not get so I asked support team. Even thought they could not solve the problem. They told me reason which I agreed too.,Adding social platform Adding users Instant reports,Non,Yes,10,10,10,10Must-have for any small or medium-sized agencyWe use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.,I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze. The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces. The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.,I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories. In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier. When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram. The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal. I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.,9,2,Scheduling a month's worth of posts for a single client would take 6-7 hours without AgoraPulse. Now we're down to about 90 minutes! AgoraPulse allows me to take on 3-4 times the number of clients I'd otherwise be able to handle.,Buffer, Post Planner and Hootsuite Free,Facebook for Business, Canva,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Third-party Reviews,I wouldn't change anything. I do extensive research before making big decisions. I'm happy with the process as well as the result in this case.,10,Yes,Yes! During my trial period, they noticed I hadn't been using the tool that much. They reached out to me and I explained that due to time constraints I hadn't been able to explore the product. They doubled the length of my trial and continually sent helpful training videos. Quite honestly, this converted me into a customer.Best Social Media Management Tool! (Especially for Facebook)Agorapulse helps me organize my clients' accounts, streamline the calendars, keep track of the content, and monitor the effectiveness of my strategy. The reports are detailed and insightful. Most of all, I can easily share the reports with my clients.,Easy scheduling. Robust, insightful reports. Customer Service is friendly and almost always available online. Puts content in one place for easy managing.,The mobile app lacks functionality. Data retention period is too short. It would be great if we could drop a blog post link in, and choose whether to post it as a link or an image. Food bloggers tend to share images. The need to download images, then upload them to Agorapulse has proven to be a time-suck. The cost is a bit high compared to others.,10,1,Nothing negative to share. If it was a bit less expensive, that would be fantastic.,Sprout Social and Post Planner,10,YesThe Sickest Social Media Management Application EverAgoraPulse is currently the premier social media tool used by TMC MindShare. We use AgoraPulse to schedule post and monitor user comments/mentions while analysis monthly or biweekly reports.,Direct Publishing to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter Reporting KPI's All in One Inbox,Data Retention Period None None,9,2,Was never measured for 2017 to present.,Hootsuite Free,Hootsuite Free,2,Competitive Overview Reporting Social Media Management,None None,None None None,9,No,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I won't change a thing.,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,None None None,10,Yes,8,No,No, I can't.,Publishing - Social Media Calendar Reporting Competitive Analysis,None None None,Yes, but I don't use it,10AgoraPulse has it all!I use AgoraPulse mainly for publishing and social analytics, however there are quite a few more features to be explored within the tool! It's great for managing multiple social profiles and gives me all the data I need in one place - a great time saver!,Social publishing. Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms. Reports provide great data.,Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update. Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.,8,The main positive is the level of reporting and data provided, allowing me to better analyse activity and revise social strategies going forward.,Hootsuite Pro,1,1,Publishing Analytics Monitoring,8,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I wouldn't really as I trialled quite a few different tools before deciding on AgoraPulse.,8,No,When I initially began trialling the tool I had some setup queries which were answered quickly and clearly.,Activating social channels Publishing Reporting,8
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 9 of 288 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Boolean keyword searches (77)
Filtering out noise/spam (77)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (112)
Audience targeting (87)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (100)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (111)
Bulk actions (99)
Lead generation (69)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (75)
6.7
Twitter (106)
Facebook (119)
Instagram (110)
Campaign success analytics (99)
Real-time tracking (106)
Competitor analysis (89)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (107)
Mobile access (99)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations