Agorapulse Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Axel Drochon | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is the second tool of our workflow. We use Trello and AgoraPulse as community managers. AgoraPulse is our main tool to manage every social media account we deal with, it’s an essential part of our work. Once we create the content via Trello, then we add the content, plan it and then make our daily moderation. Sometimes we adjust our planning thanks to the flexibility of AgoraPulse.
  • Flexibility
  • Fast
  • Clear
  • Amazing support
  • Some feature aren’t clear (queue)
  • Expensive
When I’m talking to a junior community manager who is getting more and more accounts to manage, they are stunned when they realize the time they can earn back.
Read Axel Drochon's full review
Michele Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse to schedule our social media postings and respond to those who engage with us. In full disclosure, we just recently started using it. It is being used by the only 2 people in my organization: myself and my assistant. It is best at addressing the problem of having to go to each different social media platform to post and respond.
  • Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
  • Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
  • They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
  • I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
I think the system would be beneficial to almost everyone but I have to say that it's fairly cost-prohibitive for a very small business/non-profit like ours. We have to go without other things we need in order to pay for the system.
Read Michele Moore's full review
Andrew Pickering | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're using AgoraPulse across our whole business to manage our social media networks, talk to customers online and keep our social inbox zero.
  • Keep track of all your social notification and inbox in one place
  • Post to all the major networks from one place
  • Social Listening
  • Some of the scheduling functionality could be a little smoother
It's well suited to people with an engaged social audience and lots of notifications. If you are just starting out, it probably does way more than you need to be worth the price.
Read Andrew Pickering's full review
Anne Lardeur | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2018

AgoraPulse Review

We use AgoraPulse on an everyday basis. It helps us to inform the users of social media about new data of our clients and to specify our posts by being closer to the needs and concerns of the internet users.

To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
  • The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
  • We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
  • AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
  • AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
AgoraPulse is useful for a communication company.
Read Anne Lardeur's full review
Pauline Romet | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

An efficient platform

We use AgoraPulse for all our clients for social media projects. The feature we use most is inbox moderation. This feature is convenient and reliable. The search by username is interesting. However, we no longer use the reports because the figures proposed by AgoraPulse did not match those of Facebook Insight. I recently saw that an update had been made. We will be able to re-test the functionality of the reports.
  • Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
  • The ability to assign tasks to other members.
  • Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
  • Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
AgoraPulse is well suited to follow/moderate media campaigns because the comments go up by associating the advertising account.
Read Pauline Romet's full review
AgoraPulse is used in the content marketing department of our agency. As a content creator, I've been one of the people that's been using Agora the most, monthly for the past 15 months. Through Agora I've managed about 10 different client brands.
  • Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
  • Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
  • Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
  • Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
  • I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
  • Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
  • Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
  • "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
  • Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
AgoraPulse is well suited if you're in search of a cost-friendly social media managing platform. It is less suited if you have very specific needs in terms of available extra options.
Great, intuitive social scheduler, with a brilliant team backing it so no matter what you encounter on your travels across the channels, if you get stuck, there is someone to help! Works across a wide range of core channels, and has options to bulk upload or post on the fly, social listening and a reasonable cost for the functionality.
  • Intuitive to use
  • Clean, well designed layout to the interface
  • Brilliant customer service
  • Open to suggestions for improvement
  • Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest
  • Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others
  • Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go
Great for social listening for mid scale companies or smaller ones with a reputation to manage, excellent for finding conversations on your key topics to join in on Twitter, scheduling content in advance to help manage wider marketing campaigns and launching products or services at a specific time. Mobile app is not quite as intuitive but is still very easily accessible.
November 29, 2018

AgoraPulse Experience

We use AgoraPulse for monitoring several platforms and being able to schedule content and work on several social media accounts at the same time. We are currently using this service for our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Since we have a lot of Cantonese members, we use RenRen as well but we can't use AgoraPulse for RenRen right now. We use our social media for promotional contents and announcements. We had to contact customer service several times and they have one of the best customer service teams I've experienced.
  • Good customer service
  • Being able to monitor several accounts
  • More social media platforms could be added
  • Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
  • The interface can be improved
If you manage several social media accounts, then this software is useful. If you are managing only one social media account, this might not be useful.
AgoraPulse is the perfect social media management app. AgoraPulse provides some of the best analytics. We use it to schedule on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. After the posts go live we can track their presence using their wonderful analytics.
  • We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
  • They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
  • The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
  • Instagram reports do not include stories data
It’s the perfect social media management app to automate a handful of tasks that once took far too much time to execute manually.
We have multiple users managing multiple accounts. AgoraPulse allows us to manage accounts easily and allows managers to work with draft posts. We have many different businesses to support, and we can manage each one's social media voice independently with AgoraPulse.
  • Publish to multiple accounts
  • Visually see posting schedules
  • Reporting
  • Integration with Instagram
  • Finding new Instagram followers
  • Image manipulation and editing
For multiple business and account scenarios, it is well suited. Particularly if bulk posts are used. For smaller companies, it may be a bit less appropriate.
We use AgoraPulse to publish social media content across the 10 pages linked with our company.
  • Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
  • I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
  • I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
  • Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
  • Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
I find AgoraPulse really helpful for scheduling content across all of the pages I manage, particularly if I'm due to go away. It's particularly helpful being able to see the calendar of published and scheduled posts. I do find that I don't tend to use it if I am sharing 'generic' content as not all posts with links seem to be published.
After several years of using a competing software, I was tired of the lack of functionality and AgoraPulse was suggested by an associate. We did the free trial and within a week I knew it was going to be terrific. There are two of us setting up tweets and posts daily, sometimes seven days a week. I love the ease of use, the logic installed in each feature and especially the ability to track the results, RTs etc. I consider myself a low-tech poster child and AgoraPulse is so easy to use.
  • Scheduling of tweets
  • Links to photographs
  • Tracking feedback from the readers
  • It would be great to include multiple images with a tweet
  • Allow me to post to my personal FB page
Ease of use for scheduling multiple tweets; tracking results and tweeting to multiple accounts.
Jason Glogau | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use AgoraPulse to manage our corporate social media presence across multiple platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Having a scheduling tool was a necessity, but it was really important to have a tool that created efficiencies because our team is small. AgoraPulse allowed for creating queues of evergreen content, and scheduling to multiple platforms at once (but with the ability to tweak for each platform -- one of my favorite features). It's allowed us to ramp up our social presence quickly and effectively.
  • My favorite feature is the ability to schedule a post to multiple platforms (i.e, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) within one screen, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak each platform's post. That means custom URLs w/unique UTM codes, adjusted post length for different platforms, etc. A terrific feature.
  • The content queues are also wonderful. They allow me to find and distribute evergreen content at custom intervals without having to "reschedule" each time. Simply load up the content into a queue, set the days/times for each queue, and how many times you want that content to recycle and BOOM you're done.
  • Beyond that, they're always improving the platform. Each week some tweaks are made, which are announced in a blog post. The customer service is top notch, and they're humans -- meaning they're not just copying & pasting from a script, but they have personality and they listen. This goes a LONG way, and makes it easier to be patient with features that might not yet quite be there, or when there's an issue or unexpected change to an API that affects the platform.
  • I'm not a fan of the way AgoraPulse pushes images to LinkedIn, which is as a link, rather than a native image. It leads to some clunky-looking posts.
  • One item I'd like to see, which I believe they're working on, is a unified inbox. Having all notifications in one place would make it easier to use as the primary means for responding to and engaging with our audience.
  • While the listening feature is awesome, it's fairly limited for Instagram. I wish there was the ability to create a search with filters based on language, or excluding words/hashtags, etc. There are hashtags I want to listen for, but the volume of nonsense and/or irrelevant posts that use those hashtags makes it difficult to weed through. A better advanced search function for that feature would be a huge benefit.
AgoraPulse excels with multi-platform scheduling and queueing evergreen content for regular re-use. It lacks a unified inbox currently and could benefit from beefing up its Instagram listening features and LinkedIn image publishing.
Read Jason Glogau's full review
Kris White | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
  • I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze.
  • The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces.
  • The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.
  • I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories.
  • In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier.
  • When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram.
  • The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal.
  • I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.
For a social media manager with numerous clients, it's a no-brainer. It makes juggling multiple accounts so simple, and almost fun! The reporting features are adequate, and it's very strong on team collaboration. On the other hand, for an individual business managing just a few social media profiles, I'd consider AgoraPulse to be more of a luxury than a necessity. It will certainly save you a lot of time, so it really comes down to how much your time is worth. Lastly, for those who focus the majority of their efforts on Instagram Stories, this may not be the tool for you - at least not in its present form.
Read Kris White's full review
Jayden Andersen | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse lets us easily moderate all our social media channels, paid and unpaid, into one easy to use space. We can easily assign people to certain comments and it allows us to cut through all the comments and messages to get to the important stuff. It makes moderation 10x more efficient and can be used across multiple campaigns at the same time.
  • Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
  • Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
  • allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
  • The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
It suits organizations of all size regardless or how small or how large. I would definitely recommend it for any paid campaign on Facebook/Instagram due to its easy aggregation of all activity including paid.
Read Jayden Andersen's full review
Scott Penn | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Marketing Team currently uses AgoraPulse to manage our Social accounts - we have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. The most frequent use is to manage a consistent and engaging content calendar with scheduled posts going live at the same time across all accounts, however the reporting and listening tools are frequently used to give insights into our performance.
  • Customer Service - There have of course been problems, as there are with any sort of SAAS type product, however they have been resolved quickly and efficiently by a friendly and genuine support team.
  • Clarity of pricing - a menu structure is always good to have readily available for short-notice budget discussions, rather than having to wait for a quote to come back which differs from the price you got last time.
  • Speed of updates - One of the first tools to get Instagram scheduling back after the API change. Updates are communicated clearly and often.
  • I have already contacted AgoraPulse with the improvements I wish to see, and they have already responded positively to these points and have actioned some of them already so it would not be fair to put these here.
Well suited for building a clear calendar for publishing and reporting.
Read Scott Penn's full review
Meredith Cain-Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses AgoraPulse to manage our growing social media accounts. Our flagship product is a music production app, so AgoraPulse allows us to easily find and engage with our app users and the content they generate using the app.

• AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
  • AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
  • AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
  • The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
I can only speak to my and my company's experience with AgoraPulse, which has been excellent for our small and growing company! It helps our organization keep on top of social media with a very reasonable allocation of time and resources.
Read Meredith Cain-Nielsen's full review
Brittany Stratmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
At ShepCo, we use AgoraPulse to manage our company's LinkedIn and Facebook accounts. We schedule posts across both platforms simultaneously, and can even monitor and respond to comments and/or messages. Currently only one person uses Agora, but we like that we have the option to add and manage users if necessary in the future.
  • My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts.
  • I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts.
  • The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.
  • My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong.
  • It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.
For me, Agora has been used for scheduling purposes... I like to set it and forget it every month. I don't think it would work well for someone who needs to see posts from other people or followers -- there is no way to see your feed.
Read Brittany Stratmann's full review
Mandi Kohlmeier | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse has been a great way for us to manage our social media relations. I can go to AgoraPulse and see all my comments, feedback, etc. for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I can easily skim these, and then reply all from one place. It has also really helped us to be able to schedule social media posts and organize content. I do wish I could upload multiple photos in AgoraPulse of IG posts, and well as videos. But as of right now, it's been a fairly good solution for our smaller company to help manage social media channels.
  • Manage all social media accounts from one place.
  • Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
  • Schedule content to be posted on various channels
  • Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
  • It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
  • It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
This software works best for a smaller company who maybe has several people dealing with social media. It's also a great tool if the people using social media aren't dedicated social media marketers.
Read Mandi Kohlmeier's full review
Jeannette Vigil | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse for our clients' social media accounts. We use it in the accounts area as well for the Social Media team. We have an average of 5 clients that require social media management, from different industries like real estate and spirits. Agora is used mostly by our social media coordinator with supervision from account executives. It helps us keep everything organized and finally address the big problem of social media calendars and approval of content.
  • Scheduling content in a content calendar.
  • Simple assign and approval system.
  • Review and approval of user comments.
  • Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
  • Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
  • Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
I think it works great when it comes to organizing accounts, keeping track of your content, as well as dealing with the approval process, especially for account executives in agencies, that we need to deal with internal approvals as well as clients. AgoraPulse has everything in one place and clients found it very easy to learn. It really made our whole communication with clients much easier.
Read Jeannette Vigil's full review
Ali Walton | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is used in my company's web and video department. It helps us to assign social engagement tasks and schedule social media posts.
  • Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
  • Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
  • I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
  • One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
  • Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
  • I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
AgoraPulse has provided me with social content scheduling abilities, team collaboration abilities, and social listening abilities at an affordable price. It was exactly what I needed!
Read Ali Walton's full review
Albert Heiles IV | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse on our property to manage the social media accounts for a Doubletree hotel as well as our stand alone on property restaurant. It is also used to manage the LinkedIn account for our corporate office.
  • AgoraPulse makes it easy for us to schedule postings for the larger events we have on our property. And postings on a regular basis for weekly and daily specials in our restaurant. Having used several other programs in the past, none have performed as well as AgoraPulse.
  • It effectively gives us very good analytics of how our posts perform.
  • It allows us to clearly see who is engaging with our accounts and engage with our followers all at one time without having to switch across multiple platforms.
  • The key area for improvement that I have is the ability to adjust photo sizes for posting to Instagram.
AgoraPulse is ideally suited for our use at the hotel/restaurant. We have multiple social media outlets for both properties and it allows me to be able to manage all of these accounts from one platform. It makes post scheduling a snap and what would take me several hours of switching platforms and writing can all be done in minutes.
Read Albert Heiles IV's full review
Eloise Saddi | TrustRadius Reviewer

AgoraPulse is being used by our strategic marketing unit within the digital marketing unit. The digital team supports other departments as the main AgoraPulse contact. The departments include our current student communications coordinators and our student customer service department.

AgoraPulse addresses the social listening aspect and ensures we capture messages, comments, mentions and tags about the University of Wollongong.

• Inbox zero is a fantastic feature. It allows you to ensure you review all tags, comments, mentions and tags.
  • Assignment feature is great for our teams. It allows us to assign certain posts or messages that might not be within our expertise. I like that we receive a notification via AgoraPulse as well as via email to ensure the assignment is captured.
  • Live time response - I love that fact that you can see who is responding to a particular message or post. This is so useful if two or more members are in at the same time. It avoids duplication and is such a time saver.
  • I would love to see a feature that is an automated reminder if something has been assigned to you and not responded after 2 or more days.
AgoraPulse is fantastic for social listening, particularly as you can add different folders for specific social profiles in your business. I really love the Inbox Zero feature as every day I can be sure we have captured all mentions of our company and we can escalate it as needed. The tagging feature works well for our company as we have different departments that take care of the inbox and listening stream.
Read Eloise Saddi's full review
John Cantrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 14, 2018

UEG Use of Agorapulse

We use AgoraPulse in my company to manage other companies' social presence, along with our own.
  • Scheduling-- some other companies' interfaces are a bit clunky, providing more than most people or agencies need.
  • Comment Management-- this system is easy to manage and assign to other users.
  • I cannot think of a feature that could use improvement on their part outside of supporting more platforms.
The price is well suited for agencies looking to get a start in their industry.
Read John Cantrell's full review
Gorkem Vatan | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a social media agency, we manage brands' social media accounts. We use Agora to do management and reporting. This will save us a lot of time. Having extensive statistics in the reporting section and exporting to PowerPoint is an advantage for us. A good thing is that the platform updates are fast adapting. (e.g. Instagram scheduling.)
  • Fast adapting to platforms
  • PowerPoint reporting
  • Local time-compatible scheduling
  • Downloading reports can be easier on the website than via email.
  • I want to receive notifications from the mobile app when planned contents are shared.
AgoraPulse answers all my needs.
Read Gorkem Vatan's full review

Boolean keyword searches (109)
Filtering out noise/spam (111)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (174)
Audience targeting (127)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (152)
Automated routing and prioritization (2)
Customer interaction histories (162)
Bulk actions (146)
Lead generation (94)
6.7
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (98)
Twitter (164)
Facebook (182)
LinkedIn (47)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (173)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (1)
Campaign success analytics (148)
Real-time tracking (149)
Competitor analysis (124)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (165)
Mobile access (155)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

To enhance the functionality of the dashboard, Agorapulse offers several free tools, including AdsReport (Facebook ad reporting) and Easy Advocacy (employee advocacy / social sharing).

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (3)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution