- AgoraPulse has simplified our business considerably and saved a massive amount of time by allowing us to have a single inbox of comments and messages across all these different posts to respond to. Previously we would spend hours trying to locate all the comments and reply to them and would miss many. This process now takes about 15-30 mins per day and we never miss a comment.
- The only thing I have noticed so far that I would like to see improved is that you can't tag a person when you are commenting or responding from within AgoraPulse and you can't directly message the person who made the comment from the comment itself like you can in Facebook Business Manager.
- Statistics. Clear and concise.
- Publishing. Allows us to publish Facebook and Twitter content.
- Reports are also available in other languages like Spanish.
- Would love to be able to post on Instagram (although this is not up to AgoraPulse but up to Instagram).
Our marketing team using AgoraPulse as a tool for social media monitoring, analytics and to drive campaigns. It gives me a tool to track all user interactions I am getting through my social profiles in various platforms. It gives me a task calendar to organize my posts more easily. It gives me tools to engage with my fans and followers.
After AgoraPulse I started generating revenues which is my ultimate target and it decreased our workloads very much. We now have more time to plan to dig deeper into social media to explore more ways to generate more revenue.
- So easy to integrate, my social media data appears in a minute.
- Everything will be in one place to give you a total view. Making a decision will be so much easier, like it was never before.
- Their Facebook applications are like a killer platform to give you a rocket speed start for your business online. I appreciate their apps initiatives which would cost you hundreds of dollars on other platforms out there.
- Ways to track competitors performance.
- Improve in analytics to populate more data in details on startup plans.
- More intense and interactive step by step guidelines on how to start a social media campaigns as a beginner.
How much control will you get to monitor your campaigns?
How much control will you get to monitor your competitors' performance?
- Communication and trust
- Customer Support- They've been helpful and generous
- Providing Content- The content and information that AgoraPulse provides is amazing.
- There is a lot to learn
- It's a bit on the expensive side for me...but I'm just starting out.
- Let's me plan my posts ahead and forget about the rest.
- I can respond to all my users under one system.
- Great presentations at the end of each period providing key fact to the progress of your social media activity.
- Not being able to post on Instagram is definitely a problem, but it's really in the hands of Instagram, not AgoraPulse.
- It would be great to manage it through an app.
- A clearer video tutorial would be great as well.
- First of all, the platform is rock solid and provides a wide variety of promotional tools as well as top notch reporting tools.
- Take an amazing platform and add the BEST customer service I have EVER had with any vendor. They have made themselves available in a way that is very sincere as well as speed of light responses to questions about the application. They are so genuine in their efforts---great people to be in partnership with.
- In the first year with AgoraPulse, we doubled our Facebook likes by using their many applications for contests. The viral reach their apps provide is a hot selling point for us.
- I can't say enough great things about AgoraPulse. What I will say is that I have a solid platform that I trust and know will do the job. With as many things as I juggle at my job, there's a lot of comfort in knowing AgoraPulse will perform---do all the work for me and makes me look good!
- One thing I'd like to change is removing the AgoraPulse label from shared posts and replace it with our company name.
- Another thing I'd like to change is the quick timing opur when the app is open. It's frustrating because in Chrome, when the app times out, I have to completely close it down and restart. If I don't do this, it just spins.
Agorapulse is simply ‘The best’ …
Agorapulse made my life simple with its rich features for social media applications like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I use it mainly on my Facebook page to engage fans by means of contests and quizzes. I found it to be one of the best plugins for the creating and managing contests. Agorapulse is the only plugin known to me which can handle the job it is supposed to with such an easy, simple and straightforward approach. The story does not end here: it gives you in-depth statistics about your account’s key metrics i.e. audience, engagement, brand awareness, etc., and you can export it all to PowerPoint for your further analysis and reporting.
AgoraPulse Review: "CNZs Opinion---but you know what they say about opinions...everyone has at least one...married women have 2 lol"
- Sweepstakes-great for generating interaction
- Insights-great obviously for social media interaction insights and very customizable
- Facebook University is great for making training much easier on the part of the company, reducing time and cost to train on use of the probuct
- Ease of use, especially for images and the creation of imagery for specificity
- Price point as this is just a 3 man show right now but we run multiple campaigns on multiple pages
- ROI is average-that is personally I can see how this could give a exceptional ROI for larger companies
- I would like to see integration with more social media applications so our social media tracking could be all in one place
- I can see all my profile customers in the same place
- It is very easy to use
- I can have a chat online for everything I want to ask
- Doesn't have intagram report
- Doesn't let me see my new followers on Twitter
Does it have social media reports?
- I can answer the comments of my fans - it's very easy
- I can have 3 profiles - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- I can [schedule] the publications (but I don't use it for now)
- I don't know - I am very satisfied for now.
- By far the best Instagram monitoring tool
- Cheap even with a big pile of followers that you manage
- Unlimited admin without additional cost
- Not a really good user interface on the reports.
- There are still bugs in the reports section especially in the Instagram reports.
- Organizing FB comments in chronological order.
- Archiving FB messages once they have been treated.
- Linking FB users' names to messages and posts.
- As far as using Agorapulse as a Facebook comment moderation tool, there are NO weaknesses! An A+ all around!
1. Simplified social reporting for clients.
2. Running (fairly large) contests and promotions.
It is being used by the social media department for both our own promotions as well as promotions for clients.
AgoraPulse makes social easy as can be.
- Facebook contest administration
- Client reporting
- Amazing support
- Downtime during Indian holidays
- I find the admin panel easy to use, but juniors do struggle to find things sometimes.
- Expand into YouTube
- It's easy to use.
- Contests work well directly in Facebook.
- It keeps contests valid within Facebook's terms of service.
- It would be great to see other social media networks added, like LinkedIn and Google+.
- I had hard time increasing my fan rate until I started to use AgoraPulse. Especially for my fans which connect on Facebook from mobile phones. It is especially mobile friendly.
- Price is good for all among other sites.
- Very simple to use.
- Apps work exactly as they state
- Great customer service, replied to my emails in the same day
- I would like Agora pulse to bring aboard more social networks.
AgoraPulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.
Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.
AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
AgoraPulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AgoraPulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|