Reviews (101-125 of 301)
- Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time!
- Calendar view: easy to see and manage.
- Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users.
- Easy to duplicate and repurpose successful content.
- Nice reporting tools.
- I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days.
- If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see.
- AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me...
- There have been regular issues with the Instagram API bridge whereby the connection or token is lost and my scheduled posts all fail till it's fixed.
- The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file.
- One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication.
- No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.
- I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts.
- I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team.
- I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.
- Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time.
- The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post.
- Customer service is very responsive and quick to help.
- I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.
- The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go.
- It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.
- The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate.
- Notifications are easy to see and find.
- Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple.
- Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.
- I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.
Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!
- Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier
- Responding to customers
- Tracking analytics
- Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling
- Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed
- Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses
AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
- The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
- All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
- I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
- The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
- Instagram posting of videos
- Automated responses
- Multiple photo posts to Instagram
- Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram
Better for smaller agencies that handle several accounts for a single client.
Not recommended for larger agencies where several clients may request continued individual access to their social profile data.
This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
- The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
- You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
- Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
- We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
- Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
- At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
- Schedule content for publishing
- Provide detailed reports of social media efficacy
- Coordinate content with company team members
- The ability to schedule bulk content and send it for review by team members - at the moment you can only send it for review by scheduling a post one at a time.
- When uploading images for Instagram, it'll give you an error if the image isn't 4:5 ratio or if it's too big. I would prefer it have the option to re-size/crop within AgoraPulse or still allow me to schedule it and then let me crop in Instagram when it's time to post. Fixing those errors means another step in the process and other apps definitely have that capability.
- Easy to use - new members are trained within minutes on using the platform, and more advanced users can quickly find information in the tutorials section.
- Assigning social interactions to specific team members is a crucial feature of the platform for our team.
- AgoraPulse has done a good job adding new features and continuing to grow the offerings of an already outstanding social management platform.
- Notifications of usability updates could be handled better, and could be more timely.
- Notifications of usability issues could also be handled in a more timely manner.
- We would like to see integration with more social platforms, but we also understand the time consuming nature of that work...it would just be nice to have!
- My favorite feature is the ability to schedule a post to multiple platforms (i.e, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) within one screen, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak each platform's post. That means custom URLs w/unique UTM codes, adjusted post length for different platforms, etc. A terrific feature.
- The content queues are also wonderful. They allow me to find and distribute evergreen content at custom intervals without having to "reschedule" each time. Simply load up the content into a queue, set the days/times for each queue, and how many times you want that content to recycle and BOOM you're done.
- Beyond that, they're always improving the platform. Each week some tweaks are made, which are announced in a blog post. The customer service is top notch, and they're humans -- meaning they're not just copying & pasting from a script, but they have personality and they listen. This goes a LONG way, and makes it easier to be patient with features that might not yet quite be there, or when there's an issue or unexpected change to an API that affects the platform.
- I'm not a fan of the way AgoraPulse pushes images to LinkedIn, which is as a link, rather than a native image. It leads to some clunky-looking posts.
- One item I'd like to see, which I believe they're working on, is a unified inbox. Having all notifications in one place would make it easier to use as the primary means for responding to and engaging with our audience.
- While the listening feature is awesome, it's fairly limited for Instagram. I wish there was the ability to create a search with filters based on language, or excluding words/hashtags, etc. There are hashtags I want to listen for, but the volume of nonsense and/or irrelevant posts that use those hashtags makes it difficult to weed through. A better advanced search function for that feature would be a huge benefit.
- I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze.
- The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces.
- The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.
- I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories.
- In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier.
- When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram.
- The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal.
- I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.
- Scheduling - very easy to post content across multiple networks.
- Reporting - detailed reports that show impact your posts are having and what people are doing with them
- User Interface - very simple interface, I taught myself in an hour or so and have since trained others in 15 minutes on how to use it.
- User Support - very quick, often within an hour replies from the CS team.
- Regular updates - new features are added regularly and feedback is listened to and applied.
- I would like to see improved drafting capabilities, you can't 'save for later' when creating a post.
- AgoraPulse has great reporting capabilites. I like that I can export as a Powerpoint and make my own additions.
- AgoraPulse has a very helpful support team. They are very attentive and friendly.
- AgoraPulse has great free tools like the Twitter Report Card and Facebook Contests.
- I wish AgoraPulse collected IG story analytics.
- It would be nice to get analytics for competitor sponsored posts.
- Implement an Instagram Story scheduler.
- Social Listening: The capability to track words or phrases is fantastic for campaigns.
- Scheduling: Having items lined up to post throughout the day is fantastic.
- Planning: Being able to look at your content calendar for planning purposes.
- Calendar: Having one main calendar for all content
- Scheduling - this part of the software is really easy to use and when you have a problem it's easy to update directly on the main calendar.
- Innovating - the team is constantly adding new things to the system to not only make it a better platform to work on, but also to offer us as the clients more value
- Customer service - I have not met a team like AgoraPulse's that is always available to help and swift to respond. Their team truly made us feel like a family and we are very grateful for it.
- Reporting - the reporting section is our least favorite part of AgoraPulse and [there is] great room for improvement. The reporting needs to be customizable and be automated to truly save us and the other teams time.
The business problems AgoraPulse solves are:
- planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content
- monitoring brand mentions
- responding to brand mentions
- reporting social content performance
- The user interface is gorgeous. Since we spend a lot of time in the interface, I'm particularly sensitive to this (I'm also a designer, so there's that...).
- The calendar view is very helpful in seeing where our content is scheduled, and helps us to find any gaps.
- The social listening is exceptional in that it can find brand mentions that weren't even tagged properly, allowing us to reach out and build the relationship with those users who may not have even known to tag us.
- The chrome extension (and even in the web app) is a bit slow to load. I would definitely love to see it load up faster.
- I have to sign back into the account way too often and it's a little annoying. Almost daily.
- There is a bug that disables the keyboard shortcuts when switching social profiles.
- No pinterest support yet... so I have to pay for an entirely separate tool for that one network.
If you're not focusing on more than a few social profiles and you don't necessarily need the listening and reporting, there are other tools out there that are going to cost you less.
- Scheduling posts through out the month and seeing how they span out in a calendar format is very useful and helpful visual aide. Since our company is project based we can't have posts being posted at random, and we also need to feature community organizations, collaborations, as well as our upcoming competition.
- Approvals. Its really essential that whoever is forming posts can't publish until posts are approved for quality and professional purposes.
- Providing a platform for others to edit is really important for us too. We always need someone else to edit for grammar, content, and relevancy.
- Publishing to Instagram has been particularly hard. Just because I would like to post multiple photos and that makes things difficult when I make a post with multiple photos.
- I wish I could make drafts of posts and save them. Simply made for content. That would be easier for me to make posts so I wouldn't lose a post every time that I step away from the computer for a little bit.
- They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly.
- The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms.
- New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned.
- Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.
- A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool.
- Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users
- Pinterest is not an option as of yet.
For all users: Great reporting tools at your fingertips. Clear and simple user interface. Awesome Customer Service.
- Social Listening
- Responses in the app
- Being able to customize the publishing calendar
- Publishing calendar showing post previews
- Weekly emails letting you know what the top posts are
- Customized weekly reports emailed to you
- I can easily view all the content I have created for a particular individual's social site.
- I enjoy that I can switch between social profiles by using the groups/lists on the side of the program.
- I wish there would be a 'Best Time' button that will schedule content for the best times of the day per each individuals reports. That way, instead of choosing a specific time for each time I schedule a post, I could hit the 'Best Time' button and I know the content would go out at the right time.
- Facebook Ads Management - It brings all of your ad comments into one platform and reduces the number of clicks and time as compared to preforming these tasks in ad manager.
- Social Monitoring - AgoraPulse brings all of your brand related mentions into the platform so you do not have to search across multiple platforms.
- Escalation - AgoraPulse allowed our agents to assign tickets that they are unable to answer to more experienced staff
- Moderating Instagram - due to the privacy features of Instagram, we are unable to respond directly to posts we are tagged in within AgoraPulse. The software does take you directly to the post
- Scheduling is mostly O.K. - Works about 90% of the time.
- Reports are helpful, even though I have a feeling they're somewhat inaccurate (due to my results using the info they provided)
- Customer service is fine. They have a chat and get back to me (usually) within the same day
- When it doesn't work, scheduling can be very frustrating and ruins my strategy. Sometimes I'll schedule something and it doesn't get posted due to an error and I won't be notified.
- Doesn't have a feature to schedule videos, which is unfortunate because videos are important to engage the audience. You also cannot post photos that aren't square.
- Reports seem inaccurate and doesn't give much detail, especially with the window in which we should be posting for each account.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Agorapulse?
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.
Agorapulse Videos (4)
Starting Price: $99
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Pro plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Premium plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **Enterprise plan: 40+ profiles, 8+ users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish|