Agorapulse Reviews

Matthew Jackson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 05, 2018

Tracking the Pulse of Client Interactions with AgoraPulse

Our social media management team uses AgoraPulse both for posting to client social accounts and responding to interactions on client ads and posts. Many features of AgoraPulse are important for our team, particularly being able to assign various interactions to specific area experts and include notes from previous conversations. The saved replies feature has also been a great help when onboarding and training new team members. Our largest social client is the reason we started using AgoraPulse, and our experience was so positive that we dropped all other social management tools and moved all of our clients onto the platform within just a few months.
  • Easy to use - new members are trained within minutes on using the platform, and more advanced users can quickly find information in the tutorials section.
  • Assigning social interactions to specific team members is a crucial feature of the platform for our team.
  • AgoraPulse has done a good job adding new features and continuing to grow the offerings of an already outstanding social management platform.
  • Notifications of usability updates could be handled better, and could be more timely.
  • Notifications of usability issues could also be handled in a more timely manner.
  • We would like to see integration with more social platforms, but we also understand the time consuming nature of that work...it would just be nice to have!
I can't think of a scenario where AgoraPulse (AP) is not well suited, except in a situation where you might have many clients utilizing a specific social platform not integrated into AP yet. AgoraPulse is great for individual users as well as larger teams, from a small number of clients to many social accounts (we have between 30-40).
Read Matthew Jackson's full review
Jason Glogau | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 16, 2018

Constantly-upgraded social media time-saver with 5-star customer service

I use AgoraPulse to manage our corporate social media presence across multiple platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Having a scheduling tool was a necessity, but it was really important to have a tool that created efficiencies because our team is small. AgoraPulse allowed for creating queues of evergreen content, and scheduling to multiple platforms at once (but with the ability to tweak for each platform -- one of my favorite features). It's allowed us to ramp up our social presence quickly and effectively.
  • My favorite feature is the ability to schedule a post to multiple platforms (i.e, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) within one screen, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak each platform's post. That means custom URLs w/unique UTM codes, adjusted post length for different platforms, etc. A terrific feature.
  • The content queues are also wonderful. They allow me to find and distribute evergreen content at custom intervals without having to "reschedule" each time. Simply load up the content into a queue, set the days/times for each queue, and how many times you want that content to recycle and BOOM you're done.
  • Beyond that, they're always improving the platform. Each week some tweaks are made, which are announced in a blog post. The customer service is top notch, and they're humans -- meaning they're not just copying & pasting from a script, but they have personality and they listen. This goes a LONG way, and makes it easier to be patient with features that might not yet quite be there, or when there's an issue or unexpected change to an API that affects the platform.
  • I'm not a fan of the way AgoraPulse pushes images to LinkedIn, which is as a link, rather than a native image. It leads to some clunky-looking posts.
  • One item I'd like to see, which I believe they're working on, is a unified inbox. Having all notifications in one place would make it easier to use as the primary means for responding to and engaging with our audience.
  • While the listening feature is awesome, it's fairly limited for Instagram. I wish there was the ability to create a search with filters based on language, or excluding words/hashtags, etc. There are hashtags I want to listen for, but the volume of nonsense and/or irrelevant posts that use those hashtags makes it difficult to weed through. A better advanced search function for that feature would be a huge benefit.
AgoraPulse excels with multi-platform scheduling and queueing evergreen content for regular re-use. It lacks a unified inbox currently and could benefit from beefing up its Instagram listening features and LinkedIn image publishing.
Read Jason Glogau's full review
Kris White | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 27, 2018

Must-have for any small or medium-sized agency

We use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
  • I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze.
  • The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces.
  • The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.
  • I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories.
  • In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier.
  • When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram.
  • The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal.
  • I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.
For a social media manager with numerous clients, it's a no-brainer. It makes juggling multiple accounts so simple, and almost fun! The reporting features are adequate, and it's very strong on team collaboration. On the other hand, for an individual business managing just a few social media profiles, I'd consider AgoraPulse to be more of a luxury than a necessity. It will certainly save you a lot of time, so it really comes down to how much your time is worth. Lastly, for those who focus the majority of their efforts on Instagram Stories, this may not be the tool for you - at least not in its present form.
Read Kris White's full review
Dylan Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2018

AgoraPulse - huge success!

When I started with Isopharm I was tasked with finding a suitable social media management platform. After reviewing options and using the free trial, I settled on AgoraPulse and purchased a license for the company. Since using it, we have expanded it to another department and plan to introduce it to our other growing departments.
  • Scheduling - very easy to post content across multiple networks.
  • Reporting - detailed reports that show impact your posts are having and what people are doing with them
  • User Interface - very simple interface, I taught myself in an hour or so and have since trained others in 15 minutes on how to use it.
  • User Support - very quick, often within an hour replies from the CS team.
  • Regular updates - new features are added regularly and feedback is listened to and applied.
  • I would like to see improved drafting capabilities, you can't 'save for later' when creating a post.
Works excellent for all purposes I have used it for. You can create a post and have it go out at different times on different networks, or set posts to repeat on a regular basis, and you can bulk create posts on some networks. Most limitations are based on the APIs from the social networks rather than anything AgoraPulse can control.
Read Dylan Johnson's full review
Jenna Boodram | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2018

AgoraPulse is great value for your money 💰

I use AgoraPulse as my primary social media reporting tool. It allows me to gather robust analytics on the pages I manage as well as competitor pages. AgoraPulse also has a very intuitive content scheduler - it makes content planning easy.
  • AgoraPulse has great reporting capabilites. I like that I can export as a Powerpoint and make my own additions.
  • AgoraPulse has a very helpful support team. They are very attentive and friendly.
  • AgoraPulse has great free tools like the Twitter Report Card and Facebook Contests.
  • I wish AgoraPulse collected IG story analytics.
  • It would be nice to get analytics for competitor sponsored posts.
  • Implement an Instagram Story scheduler.
AgoraPulse is will suited for any size Digital Marketing Agency. I like that their plans are scalable and affordable.
Read Jenna Boodram's full review
Beth Ridgeway | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2018

AgoraPulse in Hospitality Industry

We are using AgoraPulse as a social media listening and scheduling tool. It is being used by the marketing department. It helps track conversations about our organization and our city online.
  • Social Listening: The capability to track words or phrases is fantastic for campaigns.
  • Scheduling: Having items lined up to post throughout the day is fantastic.
  • Planning: Being able to look at your content calendar for planning purposes.
  • Calendar: Having one main calendar for all content
If you are looking for a planning software this is not for you. If you are looking to join conversations online and post socially this is a fantastic tool.
Read Beth Ridgeway's full review
Shawn Lochner | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 08, 2018

AgoraPulse - The solution and team to work with

AgoraPulse is being used in our marketing department and we use it to manage our clients' social media accounts. It saves us a great deal of time and effort.
  • Scheduling - this part of the software is really easy to use and when you have a problem it's easy to update directly on the main calendar.
  • Innovating - the team is constantly adding new things to the system to not only make it a better platform to work on, but also to offer us as the clients more value
  • Customer service - I have not met a team like AgoraPulse's that is always available to help and swift to respond. Their team truly made us feel like a family and we are very grateful for it.
  • Reporting - the reporting section is our least favorite part of AgoraPulse and [there is] great room for improvement. The reporting needs to be customizable and be automated to truly save us and the other teams time.
As mentioned before, it is great for scheduling and maintaining accounts, but it needs improvement on the reporting as well as their listening side. On the listening side, one needs to be able to "exclude" areas or countries to truly be able to use the function well.
Read Shawn Lochner's full review
Dustin W. Stout | TrustRadius Reviewer

Best Combination of Social Media Publishing, Listening, and Reporting

AgoraPulse is being used by all members of our marketing team to create, schedule, and plan social media content. We're also using it to respond to comments and gather analytics about how our content is performing.

The business problems AgoraPulse solves are:
- planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content
- monitoring brand mentions
- responding to brand mentions
- reporting social content performance
  • The user interface is gorgeous. Since we spend a lot of time in the interface, I'm particularly sensitive to this (I'm also a designer, so there's that...).
  • The calendar view is very helpful in seeing where our content is scheduled, and helps us to find any gaps.
  • The social listening is exceptional in that it can find brand mentions that weren't even tagged properly, allowing us to reach out and build the relationship with those users who may not have even known to tag us.
  • The chrome extension (and even in the web app) is a bit slow to load. I would definitely love to see it load up faster.
  • I have to sign back into the account way too often and it's a little annoying. Almost daily.
  • There is a bug that disables the keyboard shortcuts when switching social profiles.
  • No pinterest support yet... so I have to pay for an entirely separate tool for that one network.
For the business or brand that wants to do social content planning, scheduling, listening, responding, and reporting all in one place, Agorapulse is the best of the best.

If you're not focusing on more than a few social profiles and you don't necessarily need the listening and reporting, there are other tools out there that are going to cost you less.
Read Dustin W. Stout's full review
Megan Bryde | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 04, 2018

AgoraPulse: everything you need for social media

Right now we are in the process of upgrading. So far, I anticipate it will help team members to be more professional, create better expectations for post approvals and how many posts need to be set a week, help us see posts across a spectrum since we have long-term projects that span over a long period of time. We are a small company that is in a growth stage and we are currently documenting that exciting and stressful process. It will help us stay extremely organized and keep our social media pages looking professional and uniform. It essentially helps solves making content, scheduling, editing, approving content.
  • Scheduling posts through out the month and seeing how they span out in a calendar format is very useful and helpful visual aide. Since our company is project based we can't have posts being posted at random, and we also need to feature community organizations, collaborations, as well as our upcoming competition.
  • Approvals. Its really essential that whoever is forming posts can't publish until posts are approved for quality and professional purposes.
  • Providing a platform for others to edit is really important for us too. We always need someone else to edit for grammar, content, and relevancy.
  • Publishing to Instagram has been particularly hard. Just because I would like to post multiple photos and that makes things difficult when I make a post with multiple photos.
  • I wish I could make drafts of posts and save them. Simply made for content. That would be easier for me to make posts so I wouldn't lose a post every time that I step away from the computer for a little bit.
It's designed for teams and for companies that deal with large projects. I wouldn't recommend it if you were doing it on an individual basis. We have enough stuff where we really do need to schedule and edit and work together as team members to really make the posts flow together.
Read Megan Bryde's full review
Daniel R. Herbert, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Social Platform

We are currently using AgoraPulse in our social media dept. to monitor, schedule, publish, listen for social queues, and generate reports for all of our social platforms. It addresses a few issues we have with our social media monitoring, namely our lack of reporting per social platform and scheduling posts in advance.
  • They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly.
  • The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms.
  • New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned.
  • Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.
  • A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool.
  • Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users
  • Pinterest is not an option as of yet.
The most complete "all-in-one" third party tool I have found, with good pricing for a small to medium sized business.
For all users: Great reporting tools at your fingertips. Clear and simple user interface. Awesome Customer Service.
Read Daniel R. Herbert, MBA's full review
Debbie Gillum | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 28, 2018

Listen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening.

We use it for social media management. It's being used by the Marketing department. It addresses the business problem of engaging with our audience on social media.
  • Social Listening
  • Scheduling
  • Responses in the app
  • Reporting
  • Being able to customize the publishing calendar
  • Publishing calendar showing post previews
  • Weekly emails letting you know what the top posts are
  • Customized weekly reports emailed to you
If you're missing notifications in Facebook, tired of publishing to Instagram via your phone or overwhelmed by Twitter, than Agorapulse can help you. You don't have to worry about missing a review, message or comment ever again because it's picked up by Agorapulse.
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Veronica Ferrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2018

This company is great!

My name is Veronica and I use AgoraPulse to schedule content on 10 different Realtor Social Media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn). I currently create content that is scheduled four times a week for an entire month. At this current moment, I am the only one that uses AgoraPulse. It has allowed me to easily post content onto multiple platforms in one fast and easy setting. Before I would need to sign into each individual profile and schedule content. It took days to get everyone's content up and scheduled for the month.
  • I can easily view all the content I have created for a particular individual's social site.
  • I enjoy that I can switch between social profiles by using the groups/lists on the side of the program.
  • I wish there would be a 'Best Time' button that will schedule content for the best times of the day per each individuals reports. That way, instead of choosing a specific time for each time I schedule a post, I could hit the 'Best Time' button and I know the content would go out at the right time.
This product has allowed me to quickly see what content is actually working for my clients, by providing reports. I can keep track of the best days and times for each type of content that is scheduled. My favorite thing that AgoraPulse does, is that it allows me to make sure my clients get the most information about what content is being produce, allowing for them to see how well it is working in their marketing strategies.
Read Veronica Ferrell's full review
Keri O'Brien | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2018

Take back your time!

Darn Good Yarn is currently using AgoraPulse to monitor our organic and paid social posts. This work is completed by our customer service staff. We found that going into each ad set directly in Facebook Business Manager was too time consuming. This software has allowed us to drastically reduce the time it takes for us to respond to a customers comment.
  • Facebook Ads Management - It brings all of your ad comments into one platform and reduces the number of clicks and time as compared to preforming these tasks in ad manager.
  • Social Monitoring - AgoraPulse brings all of your brand related mentions into the platform so you do not have to search across multiple platforms.
  • Escalation - AgoraPulse allowed our agents to assign tickets that they are unable to answer to more experienced staff
  • Moderating Instagram - due to the privacy features of Instagram, we are unable to respond directly to posts we are tagged in within AgoraPulse. The software does take you directly to the post
It is well suited for business with multiple facebook ad campaigns with multiple sets in each campaign. If you do a lot of work with Pinterest, they currently do not support this integration. Its is great for keeping an eye on your business mentions across social channels (FB, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram).
Read Keri O'Brien's full review
Jumana Al-Juma | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2018

Good, not great.

Our social media department utilizes scheduling content and reports through AgoraPulse. It's helpful to schedule content in advanced and see a detailed report about the content posted.
  • Scheduling is mostly O.K. - Works about 90% of the time.
  • Reports are helpful, even though I have a feeling they're somewhat inaccurate (due to my results using the info they provided)
  • Customer service is fine. They have a chat and get back to me (usually) within the same day
  • When it doesn't work, scheduling can be very frustrating and ruins my strategy. Sometimes I'll schedule something and it doesn't get posted due to an error and I won't be notified.
  • Doesn't have a feature to schedule videos, which is unfortunate because videos are important to engage the audience. You also cannot post photos that aren't square.
  • Reports seem inaccurate and doesn't give much detail, especially with the window in which we should be posting for each account.
AgoraPulse is a helpful tool if you're managing several social media accounts. I wouldn't use this service for a personal blog or single business, but it is helpful for managing multiple brands on different platforms with my team.
Read Jumana Al-Juma's full review
Gene Petrov | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 12, 2018

I made the switch to AgoraPulse and am incredibly pleased with this SMM software

I am using it for automation of social media posts, engagement, and social listening.
  • Robust social media management software. Lots of features.
  • Easy to use interface. Very intuitive.
  • I especially like the data on fans and followers/reports.
  • Setting up my publishing queues was a bit time consuming; maybe there is a way to make it quicker to add multiple times quickly?
I think it is a great tool for a wide range of company sizes from solopreneur (me) to large agencies. It makes it easy to delegate tasks within the software (who needs to respond to what tweets for instance).
Read Gene Petrov's full review
Jeroen Coolsaet | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

Strengths and weaknesses

I'm working in a trade union. In order to expand our services to members, we are giving legal advice to our members through Facebook and other social media. We are using different Facebook pages for each industry (construction, cleaning, household activities, safeguarding, ...) and we use AgoraPulse to publish items to our Facebook page and manage reactions.

In our very decentralized organisation, only the central department is using AgoraPulse.
  • Allows you to post fast responses
  • Easy to reply in PM
  • Good overview of all your posts
  • Limited functionality on advertising
  • You can't tag a user over multiple pages
  • Automatic reply isn't possible
Good for first line responses to customers. Less useful if you want to be able to export information about your users (e.g. tags.)
Read Jeroen Coolsaet's full review
Lainey Te Whatu | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

So Much More Than Just A Content Scheduler

I started using AgoraPulse a few months ago, as I was looking for a solution to manage all aspects of my clients' social media accounts in one place. It helps us keep track of all engagement across platforms, and the publishing calendar allows us to have a great overview of what's happening on any given day of any given month. It makes scheduling content a breeze.
  • Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered.
  • Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface.
  • Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.
  • Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.
I would recommend AgoraPulse to anyone managing more than one social media platform.
Read Lainey Te Whatu's full review
Nicole Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2018

Great for managing multiple profiles

We use AograPulse to manage over 40 social media accounts across multiple brands. We are able to schedule posts on multiple accounts at one time, view all comments and across channels, and pull very specific reports. It's our all in one for everything social media. We rarely have to log into any accounts from the original platform!
  • Engagement monitoring
  • Reporting
  • Bulk Publishing
  • Nothing
AgoraPulse is great for watching your brand grow overtime. A small company that's not focused on brand awareness or social media growth/engagement would most likely not need all of they key features offered.
Read Nicole Nelson's full review
Mehdi Khocha | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2018

A great tool to save time

I use AgoraPulse every day for several reasons:
  • Schedule posts over Instagram - Facebook page - Twitter
  • Moderate and interact with our community
  • Analyze social KPIs
  • Having alerts over my brand name and activities
We are a small company so I manage it by myself. It satisfies all the company's social media needs.
  • Segmentation of the brand content and editorial planning.
  • Managing comments and messaging
  • Data and reports are extremely well
  • Doesn't handle stories
  • Tagging people can be difficult in some cases
Well suited :
  • Post variated content with a defined schedule for each topic
  • Cross-posting
  • Canned responses
Less appropriate :
  • Instagram stories
  • Managing Facebook Ads posts
Read Mehdi Khocha's full review
Cindy Steenkeste | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2018

The best tool for managing social networks

At the agency, we made the decision to use AgoraPulse to better manage the social networks of our customers.

Since then, it's a real time saver. Sometimes, notifications via Facebook were hidden and did not reach us. Since we use this tool we do not miss any notification, which allows to be reactive with users and to develop a real commitment.

Moreover, the reports are really efficient, fast and practical, they avoid a big loss of time spent counting each number, to examine each data. It's a tool I can not do without!
  • Social network notifications gathered on a single tool
  • Detailed, fast, simple and efficient stats reports
  • Customer support really fast and responsive to the needs of its customers
  • The application is sometimes buggy
If you manage several social networks, AgoraPulse is an indispensable tool. It makes it possible to group the social networks of all your customers, not to miss the notifications and thus to generate the commitment by answering everything!

Sometimes the app is not very convenient, but the team is behind to make any necessary improvements.
Read Cindy Steenkeste's full review
Scott Penn | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 14, 2018

AgoraPulse - a finger on the pulse of social

The Marketing Team currently uses AgoraPulse to manage our Social accounts - we have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. The most frequent use is to manage a consistent and engaging content calendar with scheduled posts going live at the same time across all accounts, however the reporting and listening tools are frequently used to give insights into our performance.
  • Customer Service - There have of course been problems, as there are with any sort of SAAS type product, however they have been resolved quickly and efficiently by a friendly and genuine support team.
  • Clarity of pricing - a menu structure is always good to have readily available for short-notice budget discussions, rather than having to wait for a quote to come back which differs from the price you got last time.
  • Speed of updates - One of the first tools to get Instagram scheduling back after the API change. Updates are communicated clearly and often.
  • I have already contacted AgoraPulse with the improvements I wish to see, and they have already responded positively to these points and have actioned some of them already so it would not be fair to put these here.
Well suited for building a clear calendar for publishing and reporting.
Read Scott Penn's full review
Loïse M. | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 06, 2018

At your mark! Plan, post, comment

Agorapulse is for us a way to independently manage the social networks of our customers. Many of us use it and we appreciate the fact that everything is centralized within the same site - no need to run right or left. We use it daily to respond to comments and we plan all social networks at the beginning of every month.
  • Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
  • The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
  • Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
  • A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
  • Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
Agorapulse is perfectly adapted to manage all the social networks, and I recommend it during trainings for the entrepreneurs and the community manager. I regret, however, the lack of the ability to post and schedule videos on Instagram via this platform.
Read Loïse M.'s full review
Meredith Cain-Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 10, 2018

AgoraPulse - great, easy, and affordable!

Our company uses AgoraPulse to manage our growing social media accounts. Our flagship product is a music production app, so AgoraPulse allows us to easily find and engage with our app users and the content they generate using the app.

• AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
  • AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
  • AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
  • The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
I can only speak to my and my company's experience with AgoraPulse, which has been excellent for our small and growing company! It helps our organization keep on top of social media with a very reasonable allocation of time and resources.
Read Meredith Cain-Nielsen's full review
Brittany Stratmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 06, 2018

AgoraPulse makes social media scheduling easy!

At ShepCo, we use AgoraPulse to manage our company's LinkedIn and Facebook accounts. We schedule posts across both platforms simultaneously, and can even monitor and respond to comments and/or messages. Currently only one person uses Agora, but we like that we have the option to add and manage users if necessary in the future.
  • My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts.
  • I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts.
  • The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.
  • My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong.
  • It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.
For me, Agora has been used for scheduling purposes... I like to set it and forget it every month. I don't think it would work well for someone who needs to see posts from other people or followers -- there is no way to see your feed.
Read Brittany Stratmann's full review
Umang Shakya | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2018

Best Facebook tool

Our organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.
  • Helps do moderation on time.
  • To schedule in Nepal time zone.
  • To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
  • Alert 24/7
  • Competitors report needs to have more information.
  • Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
  • Hope to see more features in future.
In our case, we generally use it for Facebook related purposes due to the fact that other social media platforms are not as popular. So, in our scenario Agora Pulse is better suited than other tools which are in the market place.
Read Umang Shakya's full review

Boolean keyword searches (124)
Filtering out noise/spam (125)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (195)
Audience targeting (137)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (169)
Automated routing and prioritization (8)
Customer interaction histories (180)
Bulk actions (165)
Lead generation (97)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (106)
Twitter (184)
Facebook (203)
LinkedIn (63)
9.2
Google+ (1)
Instagram (193)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (5)
Campaign success analytics (165)
Real-time tracking (165)
Competitor analysis (135)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (182)
Mobile access (173)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureShared content calendar (for external client approval)

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution