https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGAgoraPulse rocks!We use AgoraPulse to manage the social presence of our clients and present to them our progress. AgoraPulse makes managing, replying and reporting an enjoyable process. We feel that we save time and resources by using it. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the platform.,Great management & monitoring tools. Easy to reply to users. Amazing reporting.,Lack of support of GooglePlus. Lack of support of LinkedIn.,9,3,Better customer service ROI Increased brand awareness,Sprout Social and Hootsuite Pro,10AgoraPulse has cut our Social media time down by over 80%I'm Liam, founder of Wowzr.co.uk an ecommerce company that specialises in selling unique and interesting products with a wow factor. We do the vast majority of our advertising on Facebook and can have up to 100 different adverts running at a time. We haven't yet used the CRM component for influencer outreach but are looking forward to getting started with this in the coming weeks.,AgoraPulse has simplified our business considerably and saved a massive amount of time by allowing us to have a single inbox of comments and messages across all these different posts to respond to. Previously we would spend hours trying to locate all the comments and reply to them and would miss many. This process now takes about 15-30 mins per day and we never miss a comment.,The only thing I have noticed so far that I would like to see improved is that you can't tag a person when you are commenting or responding from within AgoraPulse and you can't directly message the person who made the comment from the comment itself like you can in Facebook Business Manager.,10,,10Reasons Why You Should Purchase AgoraPulseAgoraPulse is being used to create statistics and evaluations for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for several companies we work for. The statistics generated allow us to send a complete and useful report to our clients. All of them have appreciated the reports sent to them and have praised how complete and functional these are to them as a company and to us as their social media managers.,Statistics. Clear and concise. Publishing. Allows us to publish Facebook and Twitter content. Reports are also available in other languages like Spanish.,Would love to be able to post on Instagram (although this is not up to AgoraPulse but up to Instagram).,10,,Better customer service. Instead of manually creating and generating these statistics, we can offer our clients a professional and thorough report. Efficiency. These professional and thorough reports help us to pay more attention to details and to improve the services we offer.,Hootsuite Free,10Get control over your social media and have a superb start generating revenuesOur marketing team using AgoraPulse as a tool for social media monitoring, analytics and to drive campaigns. It gives me a tool to track all user interactions I am getting through my social profiles in various platforms. It gives me a task calendar to organize my posts more easily. It gives me tools to engage with my fans and followers. After AgoraPulse I started generating revenues which is my ultimate target and it decreased our workloads very much. We now have more time to plan to dig deeper into social media to explore more ways to generate more revenue.,So easy to integrate, my social media data appears in a minute. Everything will be in one place to give you a total view. Making a decision will be so much easier, like it was never before. Their Facebook applications are like a killer platform to give you a rocket speed start for your business online. I appreciate their apps initiatives which would cost you hundreds of dollars on other platforms out there.,Ways to track competitors performance. Improve in analytics to populate more data in details on startup plans. More intense and interactive step by step guidelines on how to start a social media campaigns as a beginner.,10,,It is superb in generating new customers. It is very helpful for engaging with your prospects. It will give you ways to keep connected and generate return sales.,Compelte suite with exportable reportsWe use AgoraPulse to run our social media presence. It saves us a lot of time for having a suite [of software], and having all data in the same place.,Reports. Monitoring. Network Management.,Networks. More would be welcome. More analytics. An iPad app.,7,,Main ROI is time saving. Customer service improved. More visibility of our business in the social media sphere.,,Hootsuite Pro,8
AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Reviews

AgoraPulse
Top Rated Award
Filter 269 vetted AgoraPulse reviews and ratings
Spyros Papaspyropoulos profile photo
November 10, 2015

User Review: "AgoraPulse rocks!"

• Great management & monitoring tools.
  • Easy to reply to users.
  • Amazing reporting.
  • Lack of support of GooglePlus.
  • Lack of support of LinkedIn.
AgoraPulse is well suited for managing the brands of a group of companies. It is a full blown B2B social media monitoring tool.
Read Spyros Papaspyropoulos's full review
Liam Miller profile photo
October 15, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse has cut our Social media time down by over 80%"

• AgoraPulse has simplified our business considerably and saved a massive amount of time by allowing us to have a single inbox of comments and messages across all these different posts to respond to. Previously we would spend hours trying to locate all the comments and reply to them and would miss many. This process now takes about 15-30 mins per day and we never miss a comment.
  • The only thing I have noticed so far that I would like to see improved is that you can't tag a person when you are commenting or responding from within AgoraPulse and you can't directly message the person who made the comment from the comment itself like you can in Facebook Business Manager.
Read Liam Miller's full review
Rossina Matos profile photo
October 05, 2015

Review: "Reasons Why You Should Purchase AgoraPulse"

• Statistics. Clear and concise.
  • Publishing. Allows us to publish Facebook and Twitter content.
  • Reports are also available in other languages like Spanish.
  • Would love to be able to post on Instagram (although this is not up to AgoraPulse but up to Instagram).
AgoraPulse is perfect for account managers and for generating statistics and reports.
Read Rossina Matos's full review
Daniel - Sheikh Md. Salehuddin profile photo
October 05, 2015

AgoraPulse: "Get control over your social media and have a superb start generating revenues"

• So easy to integrate, my social media data appears in a minute.
  • Everything will be in one place to give you a total view. Making a decision will be so much easier, like it was never before.
  • Their Facebook applications are like a killer platform to give you a rocket speed start for your business online. I appreciate their apps initiatives which would cost you hundreds of dollars on other platforms out there.
  • Ways to track competitors performance.
  • Improve in analytics to populate more data in details on startup plans.
  • More intense and interactive step by step guidelines on how to start a social media campaigns as a beginner.
How much data you will get?
How much control will you get to monitor your campaigns?
How much control will you get to monitor your competitors' performance?
Read Daniel - Sheikh Md. Salehuddin's full review
Carlos Zardoya profile photo
January 11, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Compelte suite with exportable reports"

• Reports.
  • Monitoring.
  • Network Management.
  • Networks. More would be welcome.
  • More analytics.
  • An iPad app.
Reports in PowerPoint is the best [feature].
Read Carlos Zardoya's full review
Travis Weathers profile photo
August 24, 2015

User Review: "AgoraPulse. Amazing."

AgoraPulse is amazing. I use this for my social media marketing. They do a great job at providing stats for the social media profiles. These stats show the user how valuable their profile is and gives an ROI for the profile. This is a win for both the user and the client.
  • Communication and trust
  • Customer Support- They've been helpful and generous
  • Providing Content- The content and information that AgoraPulse provides is amazing.
  • There is a lot to learn
  • It's a bit on the expensive side for me...but I'm just starting out.
If you are looking for stats that will impress your clients then AgoraPulse is for you.
Read Travis Weathers's full review
István Bokor profile photo
August 24, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse - The best way to get bigger social audiance by making easily apps"

I have a local news organisaion and I need likes and followers of course. With AgoraPulse I could make apps and install really easily. I added an option to take part in these apps by liking my Facebook page. Everybody knows that people like quizes and competition so the apps can attract a lot of visitors. And these visitors all liked my Facebook page! Awesome! I also could monitor the campaigns and also the notifications and messages.
  • Easy to install Facebook apps
  • Easy to customize Facebook apps
  • All accounts can be monitored in AgoraPulse - no need to log in to different accounts in the browser
  • Bigger package is expensive
I wanted apps for Facebook. But I can not make theon my own. So I searched on the Internet, found AgoraPulse, and choose them. And I am really satisfied with not only the great variety of apps, but with the monitoring process, where I can see every important data and notification from Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, too.
Read István Bokor's full review
Manuel José Matos Escoto profile photo
August 10, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Great from A-Z"

I currently manage my social media, as well as the social media for various other entities, personal projects and a non-profit organization. With my tight schedule, AgoraPulse let's me organize my day to day activities and post in only a few minutes. It's quite simple to use, so a beginner should have no problem getting the hang of it and for those experienced users, they'll just love the versatility of the product.

Recommended 100%.
  • Let's me plan my posts ahead and forget about the rest.
  • I can respond to all my users under one system.
  • Great presentations at the end of each period providing key fact to the progress of your social media activity.
  • Not being able to post on Instagram is definitely a problem, but it's really in the hands of Instagram, not AgoraPulse.
  • It would be great to manage it through an app.
  • A clearer video tutorial would be great as well.
I think this plataform is well suited for anyone working on social media, from professional users to beginners working on their own start ups.
Read Manuel José Matos Escoto's full review
Marco Mignogna profile photo
November 09, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse - The Best of Social Monitoring"

AgoraPulse is immediate! It is easy to use and has the best user-friendly interface. For monitoring conversations and I think there is better! [It can still be ] improved as regards to the publishing section. Go for a share of RSS and the ability to re-share old posts. The rest is just what I wanted, especially the reports section - it's really the best!
  • Monitoring
  • Social Conversation
  • Publishing
Read Marco Mignogna's full review
Jackie Eldridge profile photo
March 18, 2015

User Review: "I love AgoraPulse"

• First of all, the platform is rock solid and provides a wide variety of promotional tools as well as top notch reporting tools.
  • Take an amazing platform and add the BEST customer service I have EVER had with any vendor. They have made themselves available in a way that is very sincere as well as speed of light responses to questions about the application. They are so genuine in their efforts---great people to be in partnership with.
  • In the first year with AgoraPulse, we doubled our Facebook likes by using their many applications for contests. The viral reach their apps provide is a hot selling point for us.
  • I can't say enough great things about AgoraPulse. What I will say is that I have a solid platform that I trust and know will do the job. With as many things as I juggle at my job, there's a lot of comfort in knowing AgoraPulse will perform---do all the work for me and makes me look good!
  • One thing I'd like to change is removing the AgoraPulse label from shared posts and replace it with our company name.
  • Another thing I'd like to change is the quick timing opur when the app is open. It's frustrating because in Chrome, when the app times out, I have to completely close it down and restart. If I don't do this, it just spins.
I would highly recommend the platform. It's simple to use. I would advise the colleague to have ample time to create (creative services) and monitor the contests to ensure it's running smoothly. The best way to work with the vendor is call or email your contact---you will get great service. In terms of kicking their tires, tell them what you'd like to achieve on Facebook and let them show you their tools.
Read Jackie Eldridge's full review
Katie Rouner profile photo
July 10, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse is a great option for social management"

I am using AgoraPulse to manage several large social accounts. I plan, schedule, and run analytics through AgoraPulse. It saves lots of time and enables me to understand my social analytics on a new level.
  • Manage all social interactions in one place
  • Deep analytics
  • The additional Facebook apps are a plus
  • AgoraPulse really needs a mobile app.
AgoraPulse is extremely helpful for social media managers that are balancing multiple accounts and looking for a fast efficient way to get the job done well.
Read Katie Rouner's full review
Ahmed Dawood profile photo
July 08, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Should be Agora PLUS!"

Everything from customer service management, reporting and application creation. Most applications specialize in one or two of these, but rarely do you see a full service Facebook solution.
  • Reporting
  • Management
  • Facebook Applications
  • User Management
  • More flexibility in apps
  • Adding other social media platforms
Agorapulse is a full management solution when it comes to Facebook and I have yet to find a better solution. I am constantly playing with newer tools that come into the market, but hardly any of them have the ease of use and wide range of tools available.
Read Ahmed Dawood's full review
Amer Hamid profile photo
October 13, 2015

User Review: "Agorapulse is simply ‘The best’ …"

Agorapulse is simply ‘The best’ …

Agorapulse made my life simple with its rich features for social media applications like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I use it mainly on my Facebook page to engage fans by means of contests and quizzes. I found it to be one of the best plugins for the creating and managing contests. Agorapulse is the only plugin known to me which can handle the job it is supposed to with such an easy, simple and straightforward approach. The story does not end here: it gives you in-depth statistics about your account’s key metrics i.e. audience, engagement, brand awareness, etc., and you can export it all to PowerPoint for your further analysis and reporting.

• Schedule and publish to Facebook and Twitter via an efficient calendar
  • Monitor important keyword and shared contents
  • Identify your top fans
  • Pricing plans
If one is looking for a product to engage fans on social media, look no further, this is the solution.
Read Amer Hamid's full review
Alex Petrilli profile photo
September 30, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Best CRM for Facebook"

If you are looking for the best CRM for your social media page, Agorapulse is for you. Not only you can plan your posts, review your competition, create applications that will increase your fan base, but will also keep track of your best posts, your top contributors and help your team to keep track of responses and response rates. It's an essential tool for any brands that decide to focus on their social media page and increase their fan bases. Since using this fantastic tool I was able to understand my community, make sure every posts was answer and increase my fan base. One of my post this week received 32.000.000 views! THANKS AGORAPULSE
  • Facebook CRM
  • Applications
  • Competitors
  • Fan base development
  • Customer service
  • New Apps
Best suited for any brand looking to expand their fan base and manage existing one
Read Alex Petrilli's full review
Cheryl Jeffries profile photo
May 18, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "CNZs Opinion---but you know what they say about opinions...everyone has at least one...married women have 2 lol"

AgoraPulse is a very well rounded program to implement and track social media interaction and conversions. It's a great product.
  • Sweepstakes-great for generating interaction
  • Insights-great obviously for social media interaction insights and very customizable
  • Facebook University is great for making training much easier on the part of the company, reducing time and cost to train on use of the probuct
  • Ease of use, especially for images and the creation of imagery for specificity
  • Price point as this is just a 3 man show right now but we run multiple campaigns on multiple pages
  • ROI is average-that is personally I can see how this could give a exceptional ROI for larger companies
  • I would like to see integration with more social media applications so our social media tracking could be all in one place
AgoraPulse has great interactivity but ROI and more social media and blog interaction are needed.
Read Cheryl Jeffries's full review
Andreina D'Aubeterre Hernández profile photo
May 14, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Highly recommended app!"

AgoraPulse has a friendly user interface; is full of tutorial videos, and includes tag management for posts/comments, etc. There are tons of reasons you should choose Agora. This app takes fanpage management to the next level. The functionality, analytics and the amount of additional Facebook apps you can add really makes this app amazing. I can't wait to put it use and see all the data come in. They provide almost everything you may need at an affordable price. It is a highly recommended app.
  • I can see all my profile customers in the same place
  • It is very easy to use
  • I can have a chat online for everything I want to ask
  • Doesn't have intagram report
  • Doesn't let me see my new followers on Twitter
It is easy to use?
Does it have social media reports?
Read Andreina D'Aubeterre Hernández's full review
Francisco Javier Rodriguez profile photo
September 01, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Social media manager"

I use AgoraPulse to organize my social media and media in which I advertise.
  • Applications to interact with fans
  • The metrics in presentations
  • Could make an application for mobile phones and tablets
AgoraPulse provides simplicity to organize social media.
Read Francisco Javier Rodriguez's full review
Pedro Moreira profile photo
July 13, 2015

User Review: "Agorapulse Loves Me!"

• The price is okay.
  • It is very user-friendly.
  • The design is nice.
  • It would be better if it was free, of course.
  • In an app like the photo contest, a window to share should open automatically.
  • That's it!
It is money well spent if what you need is to bring attention to your product or your brand. Nowadays many businesses thrive because of their Facebook pages, and the apps that Agorapulse can provide are a good way to bring more followers into the pages.
Read Pedro Moreira's full review
Ana Paulina Valencia Rubio profile photo
March 06, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "A nice surprise"

AgoraPulse has, very quickly, become an essential part of our customer service and social media management. We are an e-commerce company, and our community began to grow much quicker than we thought it would. When looking for tools to make the customer service (an essential part of our value proposition) easier and more effective, we ran into AgoraPulse and implemented it immediately. It has done wonders. No more comments or messages go unanswered, and the ability to tag comments to classify fan conversations is a godsend.
  • Excellent customer service: they seem to always be available and are super nice.
  • Easy setup.
  • Intuitive platform.
  • None so far.
An important question to ask to figure out whether Agorapulse is right for you is how important it is to you to find out what your customers are talking about the most (and how much you're spending on other tools, since it's a bit pricey but got us off a lot of other tools whose capabilities it has in just one platform).
Read Ana Paulina Valencia Rubio's full review
Kassandra Potocka profile photo
June 08, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "I like so much this application !!!"

I use AgoraPulse to manage my fan page on Facebook. I have [accumulated] 2700 fans in 2 months, and they have become very active on my page. Previously, sometimes I [would] forget to respond to my fans. Now, with Agora Pulse I don't have this problem - it's so easy to answer them !!! I love this application.
  • I can answer the comments of my fans - it's very easy
  • I can have 3 profiles - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
  • I can [schedule] the publications (but I don't use it for now)
  • I don't know - I am very satisfied for now.
Read Kassandra Potocka's full review
Benazio Rizki profile photo
May 13, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "By far the best and the cheapest instagram monitoring tool"

My company is focusing on social media. And one thing that I really need is Instagram monitoring tool. What makes it different? First, there aren't so many Instagram monitoring tools like AgoraPulse that have so many features. I get daily reports, and I can monitor everyone who is using my hashtag. Also I can sign in with multiple Instagram accounts or even with multiple social media accounts. Another thing, I can monitor my best followers, the ones that have been really engaging with my content.
  • By far the best Instagram monitoring tool
  • Cheap even with a big pile of followers that you manage
  • Unlimited admin without additional cost
  • Not a really good user interface on the reports.
  • There are still bugs in the reports section especially in the Instagram reports.
If you're looking for a complete package of an Instagram monitoring tool, by far it's AgoraPulse.
Read Benazio Rizki's full review
Kévin HENRY profile photo
May 11, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Excellent Facebook comment moderation tool!"

I use Agorapulse as a comment moderation tool for one of my clients. It's proven to be extremely effective in managing every message that is posted on my clients' FB page.
  • Organizing FB comments in chronological order.
  • Archiving FB messages once they have been treated.
  • Linking FB users' names to messages and posts.
  • As far as using Agorapulse as a Facebook comment moderation tool, there are NO weaknesses! An A+ all around!
I used Agorapulse as a comment moderation tool for Facebook. After trying Hootsuite, Buffer, and Sprout Social, Agorapulse is definitely the best on the market for my needs.
Read Kévin HENRY's full review
Rob Peck profile photo
April 08, 2015

User Review: "AgoraPulse: Makes social easy"

We use Agorapulse for two reasons:

1. Simplified social reporting for clients.
2. Running (fairly large) contests and promotions.

It is being used by the social media department for both our own promotions as well as promotions for clients.

AgoraPulse makes social easy as can be.
  • Facebook contest administration
  • Client reporting
  • Amazing support
  • Downtime during Indian holidays
  • I find the admin panel easy to use, but juniors do struggle to find things sometimes.
  • Expand into YouTube
I have never not recommended AgoraPulse when someone is looking for a social media platform.
Read Rob Peck's full review
Daniel Mark Wheaton profile photo
December 05, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Super easy to use. Great customer service."

Trying to find an easy-to-use system to manage Facebook contests. It's being used by myself and other members of the marketing team.
  • It's easy to use.
  • Contests work well directly in Facebook.
  • It keeps contests valid within Facebook's terms of service.
  • It would be great to see other social media networks added, like LinkedIn and Google+.
AgoraPulse makes running contests simple. That was the main thing I was looking for when I came across AgoraPulse.
Read Daniel Mark Wheaton's full review
Denizcan Dursun profile photo
December 02, 2014

User Review: "I love AgoraPulse"

I used AgoraPulse for increasing Facebook fan rate and it does a very good job! It is used by the whole organization. Would be better if AgoraPulse removes the AgoraPulse logo from shared posts and replace it with our company logo.
  • I had hard time increasing my fan rate until I started to use AgoraPulse. Especially for my fans which connect on Facebook from mobile phones. It is especially mobile friendly.
  • Price is good for all among other sites.
  • Very simple to use.
  • Apps work exactly as they state
  • Great customer service, replied to my emails in the same day
  • I would like Agora pulse to bring aboard more social networks.
AgoraPulse is not complicated like other sites. It encourages you to improve. It is very good because beginners don't know how to be successful in social media marketing.
Read Denizcan Dursun's full review

Boolean keyword searches (69)
Filtering out noise/spam (72)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (102)
Audience targeting (81)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (93)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (102)
Bulk actions (92)
Lead generation (66)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (70)
6.7
Twitter (97)
Facebook (109)
Instagram (102)
Campaign success analytics (91)
Real-time tracking (96)
Competitor analysis (82)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (98)
Mobile access (92)
6.6

About AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

AgoraPulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Competitors

Small$49per installation
Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$299per installation

Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.

AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

AgoraPulse Support Options