Reviews (101-125 of 266)
- Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
- Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
- They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
- I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
- The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
- We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
- AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
- AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
- Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
- The ability to assign tasks to other members.
- Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
- Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
- Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
- Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
- Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
- Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
- I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
- Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
- Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
- "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
- Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
- Intuitive to use
- Clean, well designed layout to the interface
- Brilliant customer service
- Open to suggestions for improvement
- Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest
- Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others
- Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go
- Good customer service
- Easy to use
- Being able to monitor several accounts
- More social media platforms could be added
- Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
- The interface can be improved
- We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
- They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
- The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
- Instagram reports do not include stories data
- Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
- I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
- I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
- Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
- Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
- My favorite feature is the ability to schedule a post to multiple platforms (i.e, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) within one screen, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak each platform's post. That means custom URLs w/unique UTM codes, adjusted post length for different platforms, etc. A terrific feature.
- The content queues are also wonderful. They allow me to find and distribute evergreen content at custom intervals without having to "reschedule" each time. Simply load up the content into a queue, set the days/times for each queue, and how many times you want that content to recycle and BOOM you're done.
- Beyond that, they're always improving the platform. Each week some tweaks are made, which are announced in a blog post. The customer service is top notch, and they're humans -- meaning they're not just copying & pasting from a script, but they have personality and they listen. This goes a LONG way, and makes it easier to be patient with features that might not yet quite be there, or when there's an issue or unexpected change to an API that affects the platform.
- I'm not a fan of the way AgoraPulse pushes images to LinkedIn, which is as a link, rather than a native image. It leads to some clunky-looking posts.
- One item I'd like to see, which I believe they're working on, is a unified inbox. Having all notifications in one place would make it easier to use as the primary means for responding to and engaging with our audience.
- While the listening feature is awesome, it's fairly limited for Instagram. I wish there was the ability to create a search with filters based on language, or excluding words/hashtags, etc. There are hashtags I want to listen for, but the volume of nonsense and/or irrelevant posts that use those hashtags makes it difficult to weed through. A better advanced search function for that feature would be a huge benefit.
- I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze.
- The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces.
- The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.
- I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories.
- In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier.
- When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram.
- The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal.
- I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.
- Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
- Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
- allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
- The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
- Customer Service - There have of course been problems, as there are with any sort of SAAS type product, however they have been resolved quickly and efficiently by a friendly and genuine support team.
- Clarity of pricing - a menu structure is always good to have readily available for short-notice budget discussions, rather than having to wait for a quote to come back which differs from the price you got last time.
- Speed of updates - One of the first tools to get Instagram scheduling back after the API change. Updates are communicated clearly and often.
- I have already contacted AgoraPulse with the improvements I wish to see, and they have already responded positively to these points and have actioned some of them already so it would not be fair to put these here.
- AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
- AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
- AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
- The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
- My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts.
- I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts.
- The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.
- My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong.
- It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.
- Manage all social media accounts from one place.
- Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
- Schedule content to be posted on various channels
- Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
- It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
- It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
- Scheduling content in a content calendar.
- Simple assign and approval system.
- Review and approval of user comments.
- Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
- Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
- Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
- Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
- Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
- I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
- One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
- Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
- I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
- AgoraPulse makes it easy for us to schedule postings for the larger events we have on our property. And postings on a regular basis for weekly and daily specials in our restaurant. Having used several other programs in the past, none have performed as well as AgoraPulse.
- It effectively gives us very good analytics of how our posts perform.
- It allows us to clearly see who is engaging with our accounts and engage with our followers all at one time without having to switch across multiple platforms.
- The key area for improvement that I have is the ability to adjust photo sizes for posting to Instagram.
AgoraPulse is being used by our strategic marketing unit within the digital marketing unit. The digital team supports other departments as the main AgoraPulse contact. The departments include our current student communications coordinators and our student customer service department.
AgoraPulse addresses the social listening aspect and ensures we capture messages, comments, mentions and tags about the University of Wollongong.
- Inbox zero is a fantastic feature. It allows you to ensure you review all tags, comments, mentions and tags.
- Assignment feature is great for our teams. It allows us to assign certain posts or messages that might not be within our expertise. I like that we receive a notification via AgoraPulse as well as via email to ensure the assignment is captured.
- Live time response - I love that fact that you can see who is responding to a particular message or post. This is so useful if two or more members are in at the same time. It avoids duplication and is such a time saver.
- I would love to see a feature that is an automated reminder if something has been assigned to you and not responded after 2 or more days.
- Scheduling-- some other companies' interfaces are a bit clunky, providing more than most people or agencies need.
- Comment Management-- this system is easy to manage and assign to other users.
- I cannot think of a feature that could use improvement on their part outside of supporting more platforms.
- Fast adapting to platforms
- PowerPoint reporting
- Local time-compatible scheduling
- Downloading reports can be easier on the website than via email.
- I want to receive notifications from the mobile app when planned contents are shared.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
Agorapulse Videos (3)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|