Agorapulse Reviews

March 11, 2019
It is used by me alone as the social media manager. It solves the problem of being able to pre-schedule our evergreen content. It also allows us to duplicate our evergreen content for future posts fast and easily.
  • Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time!
  • Calendar view: easy to see and manage.
  • Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users.
  • Easy to duplicate and repurpose successful content.
  • Nice reporting tools.
  • I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days.
  • If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see.
  • AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me...
  • There have been regular issues with the Instagram API bridge whereby the connection or token is lost and my scheduled posts all fail till it's fixed.
Compared to Hootsuite, the customer service is second to NONE!! All the bugs I have encountered since switching to AgoraPulse don't matter to me because I KNOW that customer service will be there every step of the way to help.
February 11, 2019
Jennifer Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.
  • The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file.
  • One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication.
  • No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.
  • I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts.
  • I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team.
  • I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.
If you are managing social media for other businesses, you need AgoraPulse. If you only have your own business and you only have one page per social media platform, I wouldn't spend the money on it.
Read Jennifer Herring's full review
January 29, 2019
Jay Selig | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.
  • Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time.
  • The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post.
  • Customer service is very responsive and quick to help.
  • I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.
  • The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go.
  • It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.
This is an excellent tool for quickly and easily scheduling out content over multiple social platforms. You get a clear view of how your content will be posted so you can be confident in the published product prior to posting. I've found the mobile app less appealing than the desktop platform so I would recommend using this mainly on desktop in the office.
Read Jay Selig's full review
November 01, 2018
Alexandria Schultz | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently use AgoraPulse to manage our three major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I use it to organize, track, and create posts simultaneously across all platforms. Only our social media marketing is being run by AgoraPulse. It allows me to see an overview of our social media strategy, analyze our analytics, and group our posts by subject. It's very helpful for saving time and allowing me to spend my time on other marketing projects.
  • The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate.
  • Notifications are easy to see and find.
  • Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple.
  • Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.
  • I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.
AgoraPulse is well-suited to allowing you to organize and produce many posts between multiple platforms for your social media accounts. It allows for teamwork and simple assignment of projects among team members. It also enables easy collection of data and analytics and presentation of materials for proving ROI and strategizing future campaigns.
Read Alexandria Schultz's full review
February 22, 2019
Warwick MacGillicuddy | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse to handle all our social media sites across our whole organization. It saves us a lot of tim, and simplifies the process of creating posts.
  • Quick and easy posts.
  • Easy to reply to clients.
  • The app works well.
  • Would be nice if the notification on the Facebook site would clear once you've updated on Agora.
It is great for scheduling workouts, and the option of having a team member to review the work is great.
Read Warwick MacGillicuddy's full review
October 15, 2018
Bianca Bridges | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse has been incredibly easy to learn to use, and makes life so much easier. Reports are created to keep track of growth and analytics, which is fantastic for monthly social updates to send around to the team. A lot of customers also turn to social media to use as a customer care platform, and AgoraPulse is fantastic as a tool to respond to these enquiries promptly, which is what we used religiously before we outsourced customer care.

Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!
  • Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier
  • Responding to customers
  • Tracking analytics
  • Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling
  • Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed
  • Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses
Fantastic for social media management and customer care. Less appropriate for areas where social media, content creation, analytic tracking or customer care is less of a concern. However these days the majority of companies will probably have a social media team, so it is more of a necessity these days really!
Read Bianca Bridges's full review
January 25, 2019
Mariya Jose | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company Apshar manages the social profiles of 20 odd clients in Bahrain.

AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
  • The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
  • All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
  • I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
  • The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
  • Instagram posting of videos
  • Automated responses
  • Multiple photo posts to Instagram
  • Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram

Better for smaller agencies that handle several accounts for a single client.

Not recommended for larger agencies where several clients may request continued individual access to their social profile data.

Read Mariya Jose's full review
January 25, 2019
Benjamin Mcnully | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our brand department needed a social media automation tool to streamline the uploading and management of content and community management. Our decision makers were concerned with several main factors: Price, Number of seats, and lastly Features. AgoraPulse managed to fit within our price range and offer the right features for our initial social efforts.
  • Lots of features
  • Low price
  • Missing some listening features
  • As platforms change, some features are removed or changed with little warning
  • Data retention is restricted
For smaller organizations or small digital teams, AgoraPulse is a fantastic tool. Unfortunately, for large enterprise teams or agencies, it's not going to fit the bill. If you need a simple and easy to learn interface, only a few features to bring listening, community management, and publishing into one place; AgoraPulse has a great set of features at a small business or startup price. If you are finding yourself needing more CRM tools, integrations or API connections, you might need to look into one or several other tools.
Read Benjamin Mcnully's full review
January 22, 2019
Byron Campos Gomez | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is, in fact, being used across all departments. From the onboarding process to the fulfillment side when uploading content to each customer profile. We all have access to AgoraPulse and we all make sure our accounts are staying updated.

This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
  • The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
  • You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
  • Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
  • We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
  • Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
  • At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
In terms of communication and collaborations, I cannot reiterate how well suited this platform is. You assign a task and responses to a team member and that really brings everything together from an agency standpoint.

Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
January 22, 2019
Adalee Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse has been an amazing tool for us and let me tell you we've been through a few. Having a variety of clients with different needs was always a challenge with other platforms. AgoraPulse makes it easy to not only schedule content but to track analytics and present them to our clients. We truly love this platform.
  • Extractable Analytics.
  • Allows the client to approve their content.
  • All you social profiles in one place!
  • The preview to some links sometimes break.
If you are handling social profiles for a variety of industries this is the best tool for it!
Read Adalee Rodriguez's full review
January 11, 2019
Molly Caskey | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it as part of my work to help manage social media accounts for other companies in addition to managing my own social media. AgoraPulse allows me to easily schedule content for publishing as well as coordinate with my points of contact at the companies I help manage.
  • Schedule content for publishing
  • Provide detailed reports of social media efficacy
  • Coordinate content with company team members
  • The ability to schedule bulk content and send it for review by team members - at the moment you can only send it for review by scheduling a post one at a time.
  • When uploading images for Instagram, it'll give you an error if the image isn't 4:5 ratio or if it's too big. I would prefer it have the option to re-size/crop within AgoraPulse or still allow me to schedule it and then let me crop in Instagram when it's time to post. Fixing those errors means another step in the process and other apps definitely have that capability.
If you manage several different accounts and need the ability to communicate with either team members or your point-of-contact with the companies you contract for, then AgoraPulse is definitely worth the money. I've used other options that were cheaper but often lacked sophistication or the communication aspect. If you also need the ability to respond to comments or messages across several accounts, AgoraPulse brings it all into one easy place to manage while still being able to view the original content a follower is referring to.
Read Molly Caskey's full review
September 05, 2018
Matthew Jackson | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our social media management team uses AgoraPulse both for posting to client social accounts and responding to interactions on client ads and posts. Many features of AgoraPulse are important for our team, particularly being able to assign various interactions to specific area experts and include notes from previous conversations. The saved replies feature has also been a great help when onboarding and training new team members. Our largest social client is the reason we started using AgoraPulse, and our experience was so positive that we dropped all other social management tools and moved all of our clients onto the platform within just a few months.
  • Easy to use - new members are trained within minutes on using the platform, and more advanced users can quickly find information in the tutorials section.
  • Assigning social interactions to specific team members is a crucial feature of the platform for our team.
  • AgoraPulse has done a good job adding new features and continuing to grow the offerings of an already outstanding social management platform.
  • Notifications of usability updates could be handled better, and could be more timely.
  • Notifications of usability issues could also be handled in a more timely manner.
  • We would like to see integration with more social platforms, but we also understand the time consuming nature of that work...it would just be nice to have!
I can't think of a scenario where AgoraPulse (AP) is not well suited, except in a situation where you might have many clients utilizing a specific social platform not integrated into AP yet. AgoraPulse is great for individual users as well as larger teams, from a small number of clients to many social accounts (we have between 30-40).
Read Matthew Jackson's full review
August 16, 2018
Jason Glogau | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use AgoraPulse to manage our corporate social media presence across multiple platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Having a scheduling tool was a necessity, but it was really important to have a tool that created efficiencies because our team is small. AgoraPulse allowed for creating queues of evergreen content, and scheduling to multiple platforms at once (but with the ability to tweak for each platform -- one of my favorite features). It's allowed us to ramp up our social presence quickly and effectively.
  • My favorite feature is the ability to schedule a post to multiple platforms (i.e, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) within one screen, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak each platform's post. That means custom URLs w/unique UTM codes, adjusted post length for different platforms, etc. A terrific feature.
  • The content queues are also wonderful. They allow me to find and distribute evergreen content at custom intervals without having to "reschedule" each time. Simply load up the content into a queue, set the days/times for each queue, and how many times you want that content to recycle and BOOM you're done.
  • Beyond that, they're always improving the platform. Each week some tweaks are made, which are announced in a blog post. The customer service is top notch, and they're humans -- meaning they're not just copying & pasting from a script, but they have personality and they listen. This goes a LONG way, and makes it easier to be patient with features that might not yet quite be there, or when there's an issue or unexpected change to an API that affects the platform.
  • I'm not a fan of the way AgoraPulse pushes images to LinkedIn, which is as a link, rather than a native image. It leads to some clunky-looking posts.
  • One item I'd like to see, which I believe they're working on, is a unified inbox. Having all notifications in one place would make it easier to use as the primary means for responding to and engaging with our audience.
  • While the listening feature is awesome, it's fairly limited for Instagram. I wish there was the ability to create a search with filters based on language, or excluding words/hashtags, etc. There are hashtags I want to listen for, but the volume of nonsense and/or irrelevant posts that use those hashtags makes it difficult to weed through. A better advanced search function for that feature would be a huge benefit.
AgoraPulse excels with multi-platform scheduling and queueing evergreen content for regular re-use. It lacks a unified inbox currently and could benefit from beefing up its Instagram listening features and LinkedIn image publishing.
Read Jason Glogau's full review
July 27, 2018
Kris White | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
  • I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze.
  • The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces.
  • The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.
  • I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories.
  • In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier.
  • When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram.
  • The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal.
  • I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.
For a social media manager with numerous clients, it's a no-brainer. It makes juggling multiple accounts so simple, and almost fun! The reporting features are adequate, and it's very strong on team collaboration. On the other hand, for an individual business managing just a few social media profiles, I'd consider AgoraPulse to be more of a luxury than a necessity. It will certainly save you a lot of time, so it really comes down to how much your time is worth. Lastly, for those who focus the majority of their efforts on Instagram Stories, this may not be the tool for you - at least not in its present form.
It's just excellent all around. Everyone is friendly and professional. Everyone seems empowered to make decisions and get things done. The communication is great.
Read Kris White's full review
November 09, 2018
Dylan Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
When I started with Isopharm I was tasked with finding a suitable social media management platform. After reviewing options and using the free trial, I settled on AgoraPulse and purchased a license for the company. Since using it, we have expanded it to another department and plan to introduce it to our other growing departments.
  • Scheduling - very easy to post content across multiple networks.
  • Reporting - detailed reports that show impact your posts are having and what people are doing with them
  • User Interface - very simple interface, I taught myself in an hour or so and have since trained others in 15 minutes on how to use it.
  • User Support - very quick, often within an hour replies from the CS team.
  • Regular updates - new features are added regularly and feedback is listened to and applied.
  • I would like to see improved drafting capabilities, you can't 'save for later' when creating a post.
Works excellent for all purposes I have used it for. You can create a post and have it go out at different times on different networks, or set posts to repeat on a regular basis, and you can bulk create posts on some networks. Most limitations are based on the APIs from the social networks rather than anything AgoraPulse can control.
Read Dylan Johnson's full review
November 08, 2018
Jenna Boodram | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use AgoraPulse as my primary social media reporting tool. It allows me to gather robust analytics on the pages I manage as well as competitor pages. AgoraPulse also has a very intuitive content scheduler - it makes content planning easy.
  • AgoraPulse has great reporting capabilites. I like that I can export as a Powerpoint and make my own additions.
  • AgoraPulse has a very helpful support team. They are very attentive and friendly.
  • AgoraPulse has great free tools like the Twitter Report Card and Facebook Contests.
  • I wish AgoraPulse collected IG story analytics.
  • It would be nice to get analytics for competitor sponsored posts.
  • Implement an Instagram Story scheduler.
AgoraPulse is will suited for any size Digital Marketing Agency. I like that their plans are scalable and affordable.
Read Jenna Boodram's full review
October 30, 2018
Beth Ridgeway | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using AgoraPulse as a social media listening and scheduling tool. It is being used by the marketing department. It helps track conversations about our organization and our city online.
  • Social Listening: The capability to track words or phrases is fantastic for campaigns.
  • Scheduling: Having items lined up to post throughout the day is fantastic.
  • Planning: Being able to look at your content calendar for planning purposes.
  • Calendar: Having one main calendar for all content
If you are looking for a planning software this is not for you. If you are looking to join conversations online and post socially this is a fantastic tool.
Read Beth Ridgeway's full review
October 08, 2018
Shawn Lochner | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is being used in our marketing department and we use it to manage our clients' social media accounts. It saves us a great deal of time and effort.
  • Scheduling - this part of the software is really easy to use and when you have a problem it's easy to update directly on the main calendar.
  • Innovating - the team is constantly adding new things to the system to not only make it a better platform to work on, but also to offer us as the clients more value
  • Customer service - I have not met a team like AgoraPulse's that is always available to help and swift to respond. Their team truly made us feel like a family and we are very grateful for it.
  • Reporting - the reporting section is our least favorite part of AgoraPulse and [there is] great room for improvement. The reporting needs to be customizable and be automated to truly save us and the other teams time.
As mentioned before, it is great for scheduling and maintaining accounts, but it needs improvement on the reporting as well as their listening side. On the listening side, one needs to be able to "exclude" areas or countries to truly be able to use the function well.
Read Shawn Lochner's full review
Dustin W. Stout | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is being used by all members of our marketing team to create, schedule, and plan social media content. We're also using it to respond to comments and gather analytics about how our content is performing.

The business problems AgoraPulse solves are:
- planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content
- monitoring brand mentions
- responding to brand mentions
- reporting social content performance
  • The user interface is gorgeous. Since we spend a lot of time in the interface, I'm particularly sensitive to this (I'm also a designer, so there's that...).
  • The calendar view is very helpful in seeing where our content is scheduled, and helps us to find any gaps.
  • The social listening is exceptional in that it can find brand mentions that weren't even tagged properly, allowing us to reach out and build the relationship with those users who may not have even known to tag us.
  • The chrome extension (and even in the web app) is a bit slow to load. I would definitely love to see it load up faster.
  • I have to sign back into the account way too often and it's a little annoying. Almost daily.
  • There is a bug that disables the keyboard shortcuts when switching social profiles.
  • No pinterest support yet... so I have to pay for an entirely separate tool for that one network.
For the business or brand that wants to do social content planning, scheduling, listening, responding, and reporting all in one place, Agorapulse is the best of the best.

If you're not focusing on more than a few social profiles and you don't necessarily need the listening and reporting, there are other tools out there that are going to cost you less.
Read Dustin W. Stout's full review
Megan Bryde | TrustRadius Reviewer
Right now we are in the process of upgrading. So far, I anticipate it will help team members to be more professional, create better expectations for post approvals and how many posts need to be set a week, help us see posts across a spectrum since we have long-term projects that span over a long period of time. We are a small company that is in a growth stage and we are currently documenting that exciting and stressful process. It will help us stay extremely organized and keep our social media pages looking professional and uniform. It essentially helps solves making content, scheduling, editing, approving content.
  • Scheduling posts through out the month and seeing how they span out in a calendar format is very useful and helpful visual aide. Since our company is project based we can't have posts being posted at random, and we also need to feature community organizations, collaborations, as well as our upcoming competition.
  • Approvals. Its really essential that whoever is forming posts can't publish until posts are approved for quality and professional purposes.
  • Providing a platform for others to edit is really important for us too. We always need someone else to edit for grammar, content, and relevancy.
  • Publishing to Instagram has been particularly hard. Just because I would like to post multiple photos and that makes things difficult when I make a post with multiple photos.
  • I wish I could make drafts of posts and save them. Simply made for content. That would be easier for me to make posts so I wouldn't lose a post every time that I step away from the computer for a little bit.
It's designed for teams and for companies that deal with large projects. I wouldn't recommend it if you were doing it on an individual basis. We have enough stuff where we really do need to schedule and edit and work together as team members to really make the posts flow together.
Read Megan Bryde's full review
Daniel R. Herbert, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using AgoraPulse in our social media dept. to monitor, schedule, publish, listen for social queues, and generate reports for all of our social platforms. It addresses a few issues we have with our social media monitoring, namely our lack of reporting per social platform and scheduling posts in advance.
  • They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly.
  • The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms.
  • New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned.
  • Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.
  • A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool.
  • Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users
  • Pinterest is not an option as of yet.
The most complete "all-in-one" third party tool I have found, with good pricing for a small to medium sized business.
For all users: Great reporting tools at your fingertips. Clear and simple user interface. Awesome Customer Service.
Read Daniel R. Herbert, MBA's full review
September 28, 2018
Debbie Gillum | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it for social media management. It's being used by the Marketing department. It addresses the business problem of engaging with our audience on social media.
  • Social Listening
  • Scheduling
  • Responses in the app
  • Reporting
  • Being able to customize the publishing calendar
  • Publishing calendar showing post previews
  • Weekly emails letting you know what the top posts are
  • Customized weekly reports emailed to you
If you're missing notifications in Facebook, tired of publishing to Instagram via your phone or overwhelmed by Twitter, than Agorapulse can help you. You don't have to worry about missing a review, message or comment ever again because it's picked up by Agorapulse.
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
September 21, 2018
Veronica Ferrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
My name is Veronica and I use AgoraPulse to schedule content on 10 different Realtor Social Media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn). I currently create content that is scheduled four times a week for an entire month. At this current moment, I am the only one that uses AgoraPulse. It has allowed me to easily post content onto multiple platforms in one fast and easy setting. Before I would need to sign into each individual profile and schedule content. It took days to get everyone's content up and scheduled for the month.
  • I can easily view all the content I have created for a particular individual's social site.
  • I enjoy that I can switch between social profiles by using the groups/lists on the side of the program.
  • I wish there would be a 'Best Time' button that will schedule content for the best times of the day per each individuals reports. That way, instead of choosing a specific time for each time I schedule a post, I could hit the 'Best Time' button and I know the content would go out at the right time.
This product has allowed me to quickly see what content is actually working for my clients, by providing reports. I can keep track of the best days and times for each type of content that is scheduled. My favorite thing that AgoraPulse does, is that it allows me to make sure my clients get the most information about what content is being produce, allowing for them to see how well it is working in their marketing strategies.
Read Veronica Ferrell's full review
September 21, 2018
Keri O'Brien | TrustRadius Reviewer
Darn Good Yarn is currently using AgoraPulse to monitor our organic and paid social posts. This work is completed by our customer service staff. We found that going into each ad set directly in Facebook Business Manager was too time consuming. This software has allowed us to drastically reduce the time it takes for us to respond to a customers comment.
  • Facebook Ads Management - It brings all of your ad comments into one platform and reduces the number of clicks and time as compared to preforming these tasks in ad manager.
  • Social Monitoring - AgoraPulse brings all of your brand related mentions into the platform so you do not have to search across multiple platforms.
  • Escalation - AgoraPulse allowed our agents to assign tickets that they are unable to answer to more experienced staff
  • Moderating Instagram - due to the privacy features of Instagram, we are unable to respond directly to posts we are tagged in within AgoraPulse. The software does take you directly to the post
It is well suited for business with multiple facebook ad campaigns with multiple sets in each campaign. If you do a lot of work with Pinterest, they currently do not support this integration. Its is great for keeping an eye on your business mentions across social channels (FB, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram).
Read Keri O'Brien's full review
September 20, 2018
Jumana Al-Juma | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our social media department utilizes scheduling content and reports through AgoraPulse. It's helpful to schedule content in advanced and see a detailed report about the content posted.
  • Scheduling is mostly O.K. - Works about 90% of the time.
  • Reports are helpful, even though I have a feeling they're somewhat inaccurate (due to my results using the info they provided)
  • Customer service is fine. They have a chat and get back to me (usually) within the same day
  • When it doesn't work, scheduling can be very frustrating and ruins my strategy. Sometimes I'll schedule something and it doesn't get posted due to an error and I won't be notified.
  • Doesn't have a feature to schedule videos, which is unfortunate because videos are important to engage the audience. You also cannot post photos that aren't square.
  • Reports seem inaccurate and doesn't give much detail, especially with the window in which we should be posting for each account.
AgoraPulse is a helpful tool if you're managing several social media accounts. I wouldn't use this service for a personal blog or single business, but it is helpful for managing multiple brands on different platforms with my team.
Read Jumana Al-Juma's full review

Boolean keyword searches (132)
Filtering out noise/spam (132)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (207)
9.4
Audience targeting (145)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (178)
Automated routing and prioritization (18)
Customer interaction histories (190)
Bulk actions (174)
Lead generation (100)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (110)
Twitter (194)
Facebook (215)
LinkedIn (72)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (203)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (11)
6.7
Campaign success analytics (174)
Real-time tracking (171)
Competitor analysis (145)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (194)
Mobile access (183)

What is Agorapulse?

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

Additional options include external shared calendars to easily get content feedback and Power Reports to create customized reports in half the time.

The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features

Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam

Publishing Features

Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureWorkflow management

Engagement Features

Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories

Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis

Account management Features

Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureShared content calendar (for external client approval)

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Agorapulse Pricing

Starting Price: $99

Pro$99per month
Premium$199per month
EnterpriseCustomper month

**Pro plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Premium plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **Enterprise plan: 40+ profiles, 8+ users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution