Agorapulse Reviews

February 19, 2019

Meh. Better than the alternatives.

Almost our entire Marketing department within our organization uses Agorapulse to schedule updates for our clients’ social media.
  • Moving social posts is easy.
  • The calendar view is helpful in planning.
  • It’s well organized.
  • Glitchy - sometimes I have to refresh my page to get changes to show.
  • Frequent error posting.
  • No auto-crop for Instagram.
Great for big-budget companies that have many clients who want to review social media. Not well suited for companies managing solely their own social media pages.
December 17, 2018

Agorapulse has its finger on the pulse of social scheduling and listening

Great, intuitive social scheduler, with a brilliant team backing it so no matter what you encounter on your travels across the channels, if you get stuck, there is someone to help! Works across a wide range of core channels, and has options to bulk upload or post on the fly, social listening and a reasonable cost for the functionality.
  • Intuitive to use
  • Clean, well designed layout to the interface
  • Brilliant customer service
  • Open to suggestions for improvement
  • Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest
  • Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others
  • Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go
Great for social listening for mid scale companies or smaller ones with a reputation to manage, excellent for finding conversations on your key topics to join in on Twitter, scheduling content in advance to help manage wider marketing campaigns and launching products or services at a specific time. Mobile app is not quite as intuitive but is still very easily accessible.
March 25, 2019

Agorapulse for hospitality

It is used by our whole organization for the management of social media. It assists in managing our messages and comments and scheduling our content for months in advance.
  • Social media scheduling - It is easy to use and you can see a preview of what your content will look like on social media.
  • Inbox - you can allocate certain messages to the right team members
  • Listening tools. This needs to be easier to set up.
  • It needs to separate comments from private inbox messages
  • It should have an image resizing tool built in like Hootsuite.
As a social media scheduling platform, it works very well. it is expensive and is not suitable for a large enterprise.
November 29, 2018

AgoraPulse Experience

We use AgoraPulse for monitoring several platforms and being able to schedule content and work on several social media accounts at the same time. We are currently using this service for our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Since we have a lot of Cantonese members, we use RenRen as well but we can't use AgoraPulse for RenRen right now. We use our social media for promotional contents and announcements. We had to contact customer service several times and they have one of the best customer service teams I've experienced.
  • Good customer service
  • Being able to monitor several accounts
  • More social media platforms could be added
  • Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
  • The interface can be improved
If you manage several social media accounts, then this software is useful. If you are managing only one social media account, this might not be useful.
March 11, 2019

Meets all your social media needs including future scheduling and reporting

It is used by me alone as the social media manager. It solves the problem of being able to pre-schedule our evergreen content. It also allows us to duplicate our evergreen content for future posts fast and easily.
  • Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time!
  • Calendar view: easy to see and manage.
  • Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users.
  • Easy to duplicate and repurpose successful content.
  • Nice reporting tools.
  • I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days.
  • If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see.
  • AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me...
  • There have been regular issues with the Instagram API bridge whereby the connection or token is lost and my scheduled posts all fail till it's fixed.
Compared to Hootsuite, the customer service is second to NONE!! All the bugs I have encountered since switching to AgoraPulse don't matter to me because I KNOW that customer service will be there every step of the way to help.
October 30, 2018

The most complete app for managing Social Media

AgoraPulse is the perfect social media management app. AgoraPulse provides some of the best analytics. We use it to schedule on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. After the posts go live we can track their presence using their wonderful analytics.
  • We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
  • They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
  • The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
  • Instagram reports do not include stories data
It’s the perfect social media management app to automate a handful of tasks that once took far too much time to execute manually.
October 30, 2018

Substantial software to ease your brand management

We have multiple users managing multiple accounts. AgoraPulse allows us to manage accounts easily and allows managers to work with draft posts. We have many different businesses to support, and we can manage each one's social media voice independently with AgoraPulse.
  • Publish to multiple accounts
  • Visually see posting schedules
  • Integration with Instagram
  • Finding new Instagram followers
  • Image manipulation and editing
For multiple business and account scenarios, it is well suited. Particularly if bulk posts are used. For smaller companies, it may be a bit less appropriate.
October 15, 2018

A great tool for anyone managing business social media page(s)! :)

We use AgoraPulse to publish social media content across the 10 pages linked with our company.
  • Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
  • I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
  • I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
  • Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
  • Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
I find AgoraPulse really helpful for scheduling content across all of the pages I manage, particularly if I'm due to go away. It's particularly helpful being able to see the calendar of published and scheduled posts. I do find that I don't tend to use it if I am sharing 'generic' content as not all posts with links seem to be published.
October 16, 2018

AgoraPulse Has Made Our Lives Easier!

After several years of using a competing software, I was tired of the lack of functionality and AgoraPulse was suggested by an associate. We did the free trial and within a week I knew it was going to be terrific. There are two of us setting up tweets and posts daily, sometimes seven days a week. I love the ease of use, the logic installed in each feature and especially the ability to track the results, RTs etc. I consider myself a low-tech poster child and AgoraPulse is so easy to use.
  • Scheduling of tweets
  • Links to photographs
  • Tracking feedback from the readers
  • It would be great to include multiple images with a tweet
  • Allow me to post to my personal FB page
Ease of use for scheduling multiple tweets; tracking results and tweeting to multiple accounts.
Matthew Jackson | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 05, 2018

Tracking the Pulse of Client Interactions with AgoraPulse

Our social media management team uses AgoraPulse both for posting to client social accounts and responding to interactions on client ads and posts. Many features of AgoraPulse are important for our team, particularly being able to assign various interactions to specific area experts and include notes from previous conversations. The saved replies feature has also been a great help when onboarding and training new team members. Our largest social client is the reason we started using AgoraPulse, and our experience was so positive that we dropped all other social management tools and moved all of our clients onto the platform within just a few months.
  • Easy to use - new members are trained within minutes on using the platform, and more advanced users can quickly find information in the tutorials section.
  • Assigning social interactions to specific team members is a crucial feature of the platform for our team.
  • AgoraPulse has done a good job adding new features and continuing to grow the offerings of an already outstanding social management platform.
  • Notifications of usability updates could be handled better, and could be more timely.
  • Notifications of usability issues could also be handled in a more timely manner.
  • We would like to see integration with more social platforms, but we also understand the time consuming nature of that work...it would just be nice to have!
I can't think of a scenario where AgoraPulse (AP) is not well suited, except in a situation where you might have many clients utilizing a specific social platform not integrated into AP yet. AgoraPulse is great for individual users as well as larger teams, from a small number of clients to many social accounts (we have between 30-40).
Read Matthew Jackson's full review
Jason Glogau | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 16, 2018

Constantly-upgraded social media time-saver with 5-star customer service

I use AgoraPulse to manage our corporate social media presence across multiple platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Having a scheduling tool was a necessity, but it was really important to have a tool that created efficiencies because our team is small. AgoraPulse allowed for creating queues of evergreen content, and scheduling to multiple platforms at once (but with the ability to tweak for each platform -- one of my favorite features). It's allowed us to ramp up our social presence quickly and effectively.
  • My favorite feature is the ability to schedule a post to multiple platforms (i.e, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) within one screen, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak each platform's post. That means custom URLs w/unique UTM codes, adjusted post length for different platforms, etc. A terrific feature.
  • The content queues are also wonderful. They allow me to find and distribute evergreen content at custom intervals without having to "reschedule" each time. Simply load up the content into a queue, set the days/times for each queue, and how many times you want that content to recycle and BOOM you're done.
  • Beyond that, they're always improving the platform. Each week some tweaks are made, which are announced in a blog post. The customer service is top notch, and they're humans -- meaning they're not just copying & pasting from a script, but they have personality and they listen. This goes a LONG way, and makes it easier to be patient with features that might not yet quite be there, or when there's an issue or unexpected change to an API that affects the platform.
  • I'm not a fan of the way AgoraPulse pushes images to LinkedIn, which is as a link, rather than a native image. It leads to some clunky-looking posts.
  • One item I'd like to see, which I believe they're working on, is a unified inbox. Having all notifications in one place would make it easier to use as the primary means for responding to and engaging with our audience.
  • While the listening feature is awesome, it's fairly limited for Instagram. I wish there was the ability to create a search with filters based on language, or excluding words/hashtags, etc. There are hashtags I want to listen for, but the volume of nonsense and/or irrelevant posts that use those hashtags makes it difficult to weed through. A better advanced search function for that feature would be a huge benefit.
AgoraPulse excels with multi-platform scheduling and queueing evergreen content for regular re-use. It lacks a unified inbox currently and could benefit from beefing up its Instagram listening features and LinkedIn image publishing.
Read Jason Glogau's full review
Kris White | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 27, 2018

Must-have for any small or medium-sized agency

We use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.
  • I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze.
  • The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces.
  • The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.
  • I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories.
  • In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier.
  • When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram.
  • The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal.
  • I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.
For a social media manager with numerous clients, it's a no-brainer. It makes juggling multiple accounts so simple, and almost fun! The reporting features are adequate, and it's very strong on team collaboration. On the other hand, for an individual business managing just a few social media profiles, I'd consider AgoraPulse to be more of a luxury than a necessity. It will certainly save you a lot of time, so it really comes down to how much your time is worth. Lastly, for those who focus the majority of their efforts on Instagram Stories, this may not be the tool for you - at least not in its present form.
Read Kris White's full review
Debbie Gillum | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 28, 2018

Listen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening.

We use it for social media management. It's being used by the Marketing department. It addresses the business problem of engaging with our audience on social media.
  • Social Listening
  • Scheduling
  • Responses in the app
  • Reporting
  • Being able to customize the publishing calendar
  • Publishing calendar showing post previews
  • Weekly emails letting you know what the top posts are
  • Customized weekly reports emailed to you
If you're missing notifications in Facebook, tired of publishing to Instagram via your phone or overwhelmed by Twitter, than Agorapulse can help you. You don't have to worry about missing a review, message or comment ever again because it's picked up by Agorapulse.
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Veronica Ferrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2018

This company is great!

My name is Veronica and I use AgoraPulse to schedule content on 10 different Realtor Social Media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn). I currently create content that is scheduled four times a week for an entire month. At this current moment, I am the only one that uses AgoraPulse. It has allowed me to easily post content onto multiple platforms in one fast and easy setting. Before I would need to sign into each individual profile and schedule content. It took days to get everyone's content up and scheduled for the month.
  • I can easily view all the content I have created for a particular individual's social site.
  • I enjoy that I can switch between social profiles by using the groups/lists on the side of the program.
  • I wish there would be a 'Best Time' button that will schedule content for the best times of the day per each individuals reports. That way, instead of choosing a specific time for each time I schedule a post, I could hit the 'Best Time' button and I know the content would go out at the right time.
This product has allowed me to quickly see what content is actually working for my clients, by providing reports. I can keep track of the best days and times for each type of content that is scheduled. My favorite thing that AgoraPulse does, is that it allows me to make sure my clients get the most information about what content is being produce, allowing for them to see how well it is working in their marketing strategies.
Read Veronica Ferrell's full review
Keri O'Brien | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 21, 2018

Take back your time!

Darn Good Yarn is currently using AgoraPulse to monitor our organic and paid social posts. This work is completed by our customer service staff. We found that going into each ad set directly in Facebook Business Manager was too time consuming. This software has allowed us to drastically reduce the time it takes for us to respond to a customers comment.
  • Facebook Ads Management - It brings all of your ad comments into one platform and reduces the number of clicks and time as compared to preforming these tasks in ad manager.
  • Social Monitoring - AgoraPulse brings all of your brand related mentions into the platform so you do not have to search across multiple platforms.
  • Escalation - AgoraPulse allowed our agents to assign tickets that they are unable to answer to more experienced staff
  • Moderating Instagram - due to the privacy features of Instagram, we are unable to respond directly to posts we are tagged in within AgoraPulse. The software does take you directly to the post
It is well suited for business with multiple facebook ad campaigns with multiple sets in each campaign. If you do a lot of work with Pinterest, they currently do not support this integration. Its is great for keeping an eye on your business mentions across social channels (FB, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram).
Read Keri O'Brien's full review
Jumana Al-Juma | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 20, 2018

Good, not great.

Our social media department utilizes scheduling content and reports through AgoraPulse. It's helpful to schedule content in advanced and see a detailed report about the content posted.
  • Scheduling is mostly O.K. - Works about 90% of the time.
  • Reports are helpful, even though I have a feeling they're somewhat inaccurate (due to my results using the info they provided)
  • Customer service is fine. They have a chat and get back to me (usually) within the same day
  • When it doesn't work, scheduling can be very frustrating and ruins my strategy. Sometimes I'll schedule something and it doesn't get posted due to an error and I won't be notified.
  • Doesn't have a feature to schedule videos, which is unfortunate because videos are important to engage the audience. You also cannot post photos that aren't square.
  • Reports seem inaccurate and doesn't give much detail, especially with the window in which we should be posting for each account.
AgoraPulse is a helpful tool if you're managing several social media accounts. I wouldn't use this service for a personal blog or single business, but it is helpful for managing multiple brands on different platforms with my team.
Read Jumana Al-Juma's full review
Gene Petrov | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 12, 2018

I made the switch to AgoraPulse and am incredibly pleased with this SMM software

I am using it for automation of social media posts, engagement, and social listening.
  • Robust social media management software. Lots of features.
  • Easy to use interface. Very intuitive.
  • I especially like the data on fans and followers/reports.
  • Setting up my publishing queues was a bit time consuming; maybe there is a way to make it quicker to add multiple times quickly?
I think it is a great tool for a wide range of company sizes from solopreneur (me) to large agencies. It makes it easy to delegate tasks within the software (who needs to respond to what tweets for instance).
Read Gene Petrov's full review
Jeroen Coolsaet | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

Strengths and weaknesses

I'm working in a trade union. In order to expand our services to members, we are giving legal advice to our members through Facebook and other social media. We are using different Facebook pages for each industry (construction, cleaning, household activities, safeguarding, ...) and we use AgoraPulse to publish items to our Facebook page and manage reactions.

In our very decentralized organisation, only the central department is using AgoraPulse.
  • Allows you to post fast responses
  • Easy to reply in PM
  • Good overview of all your posts
  • Limited functionality on advertising
  • You can't tag a user over multiple pages
  • Automatic reply isn't possible
Good for first line responses to customers. Less useful if you want to be able to export information about your users (e.g. tags.)
Read Jeroen Coolsaet's full review
Lainey Te Whatu | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

So Much More Than Just A Content Scheduler

I started using AgoraPulse a few months ago, as I was looking for a solution to manage all aspects of my clients' social media accounts in one place. It helps us keep track of all engagement across platforms, and the publishing calendar allows us to have a great overview of what's happening on any given day of any given month. It makes scheduling content a breeze.
  • Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered.
  • Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface.
  • Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.
  • Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.
I would recommend AgoraPulse to anyone managing more than one social media platform.
Read Lainey Te Whatu's full review
Nicole Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2018

Great for managing multiple profiles

We use AograPulse to manage over 40 social media accounts across multiple brands. We are able to schedule posts on multiple accounts at one time, view all comments and across channels, and pull very specific reports. It's our all in one for everything social media. We rarely have to log into any accounts from the original platform!
  • Engagement monitoring
  • Bulk Publishing
  • Nothing
AgoraPulse is great for watching your brand grow overtime. A small company that's not focused on brand awareness or social media growth/engagement would most likely not need all of they key features offered.
Read Nicole Nelson's full review
Mehdi Khocha | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2018

A great tool to save time

I use AgoraPulse every day for several reasons:
  • Schedule posts over Instagram - Facebook page - Twitter
  • Moderate and interact with our community
  • Analyze social KPIs
  • Having alerts over my brand name and activities
We are a small company so I manage it by myself. It satisfies all the company's social media needs.
  • Segmentation of the brand content and editorial planning.
  • Managing comments and messaging
  • Data and reports are extremely well
  • Doesn't handle stories
  • Tagging people can be difficult in some cases
Well suited :
  • Post variated content with a defined schedule for each topic
  • Cross-posting
  • Canned responses
Less appropriate :
  • Instagram stories
  • Managing Facebook Ads posts
Read Mehdi Khocha's full review
Cindy Steenkeste | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2018

The best tool for managing social networks

At the agency, we made the decision to use AgoraPulse to better manage the social networks of our customers.

Since then, it's a real time saver. Sometimes, notifications via Facebook were hidden and did not reach us. Since we use this tool we do not miss any notification, which allows to be reactive with users and to develop a real commitment.

Moreover, the reports are really efficient, fast and practical, they avoid a big loss of time spent counting each number, to examine each data. It's a tool I can not do without!
  • Social network notifications gathered on a single tool
  • Detailed, fast, simple and efficient stats reports
  • Customer support really fast and responsive to the needs of its customers
  • The application is sometimes buggy
If you manage several social networks, AgoraPulse is an indispensable tool. It makes it possible to group the social networks of all your customers, not to miss the notifications and thus to generate the commitment by answering everything!

Sometimes the app is not very convenient, but the team is behind to make any necessary improvements.
Read Cindy Steenkeste's full review
Jayden Andersen | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 27, 2018

The best tool for moderating your social media campaigns. Hands down.

AgoraPulse lets us easily moderate all our social media channels, paid and unpaid, into one easy to use space. We can easily assign people to certain comments and it allows us to cut through all the comments and messages to get to the important stuff. It makes moderation 10x more efficient and can be used across multiple campaigns at the same time.
  • Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
  • Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
  • allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
  • The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
It suits organizations of all size regardless or how small or how large. I would definitely recommend it for any paid campaign on Facebook/Instagram due to its easy aggregation of all activity including paid.
Read Jayden Andersen's full review
Scott Penn | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 14, 2018

AgoraPulse - a finger on the pulse of social

The Marketing Team currently uses AgoraPulse to manage our Social accounts - we have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. The most frequent use is to manage a consistent and engaging content calendar with scheduled posts going live at the same time across all accounts, however the reporting and listening tools are frequently used to give insights into our performance.
  • Customer Service - There have of course been problems, as there are with any sort of SAAS type product, however they have been resolved quickly and efficiently by a friendly and genuine support team.
  • Clarity of pricing - a menu structure is always good to have readily available for short-notice budget discussions, rather than having to wait for a quote to come back which differs from the price you got last time.
  • Speed of updates - One of the first tools to get Instagram scheduling back after the API change. Updates are communicated clearly and often.
  • I have already contacted AgoraPulse with the improvements I wish to see, and they have already responded positively to these points and have actioned some of them already so it would not be fair to put these here.
Well suited for building a clear calendar for publishing and reporting.
Read Scott Penn's full review
Meredith Cain-Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 10, 2018

AgoraPulse - great, easy, and affordable!

Our company uses AgoraPulse to manage our growing social media accounts. Our flagship product is a music production app, so AgoraPulse allows us to easily find and engage with our app users and the content they generate using the app.

• AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
  • AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
  • AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
  • The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
I can only speak to my and my company's experience with AgoraPulse, which has been excellent for our small and growing company! It helps our organization keep on top of social media with a very reasonable allocation of time and resources.
Read Meredith Cain-Nielsen's full review

Boolean keyword searches (116)
Filtering out noise/spam (117)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (184)
Audience targeting (131)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (159)
Automated routing and prioritization (2)
Customer interaction histories (172)
Bulk actions (155)
Lead generation (95)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (99)
Twitter (174)
Facebook (192)
LinkedIn (54)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (182)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (1)
Campaign success analytics (154)
Real-time tracking (157)
Competitor analysis (128)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (173)
Mobile access (162)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

To enhance the functionality of the dashboard, Agorapulse offers several free tools, including AdsReport (Facebook ad reporting) and Easy Advocacy (employee advocacy / social sharing).

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution