https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGA big YESI have used AgoraPulse to create apps and to consult on onsights for more than three years now. It's a really easy way to create and develop engagement on fanpages while avoiding loss of time and energy.,Easy to set up apps. Great customer service. Insight exports. Affordable package.,Develop more apps. Focus on Instagram and Twitter too.,10,Engagement Tracking InsightsAgoraPulse - Makes lives easier - one campaign at a time!We run various campaigns on Facebook, and AgoraPulse makes it extremely easy to manage our pages and run various campaigns.,Photo contest is amazing and simple to run and execute. Super easy! Simplistic Dashboard. Easy setup.,Instagram integration. Facebook apps not visible in the Facebook app for mobiles. AgoraPulse logo in the apps needs to go away.,9,Positive - makes it easy to run campaigns - especially photo contests.,wishpondWell Worth it.Reporting Monitoring Apps,More apps More detailed reporting,10,Have not used it long enough I see where it will help Staying up to date is everything,Agorapulse is the best software to manage a Facebook page.We are using AgoraPulse to analyze our Facebook page and Twitter account. We are also using it to automate posts and page contests.,Facebook page analysis Facebook Contests Converting fans into users,Contests have big room for improvement.,10,Automated our page posts. Improved fans engagement by 200%,Un outil complet, rapide et efficace [A fully-featured, fast and effective tool]J'utilise Agora Pulse pour les réseaux sociaux de mon entreprise, pour Facebook et Twitter. Cet outil simple et complet répond à toutes mes exigences. Je souhaitais mettre en place des petits concours simples sur ma page, mais aussi accéder à des statistiques détaillés. {I use AgoraPulse for my corporate managing my Facebook and Twitter social network accounts. This simple and fully-featured tool meets all my requirements. I use it to build simple contests and also to see detailed statistics on each contest.},Agora Pulse est très simple, rapide à prendre en main, et complet. Un outil indispensable pour gérer ses réseaux sociaux[AgoraPulse is very simple to use and is very fully-featured. It's indispensable for managing social networks.] La belle surprise, c'est l'export des statistiques dans un joli powerpoint : pratique. Les statistiques sont très biens présentés dans l'interface. [A nice surprise was the ability to export report data to make an attractive PowerPoint presentation. This is highly practical. Reports are very well designed.] L'interface globale est en plus agréable à utiliser, facile à prendre en mains. [Overall, the user interface is very easy to use and learn.],J'aimerai avoir plus d'applications disponibles (jeux, mais aussi intégration de l'inscription à une newsletter par exemple...) [I would love to see even more functionality (games, but also integration to a newsletter subscription, for example.],10,Cet outil était très pratique pour savoir quand publier un post, et estimer la valeur de la page. [The tools is very helpful for understanding when to publish a post and also to estimate the overall value of a page] Il a également pratique pour voir le temps de réponse à un commentaire, l'engagement des utilisateurs etc. [It's also helpful to see the response times, user engagement, etc],10
AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Reviews

AgoraPulse
Top Rated Award
Filter 269 vetted AgoraPulse reviews and ratings
Caroline Mignaux profile photo
March 13, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "A big YES"

• Easy to set up apps.
  • Great customer service.
  • Insight exports.
  • Affordable package.
  • Develop more apps.
  • Focus on Instagram and Twitter too.
Read Caroline Mignaux's full review
Gagandeep Walia profile photo
March 09, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse - Makes lives easier - one campaign at a time!"

• Photo contest is amazing and simple to run and execute. Super easy!
  • Simplistic Dashboard.
  • Easy setup.
  • Instagram integration.
  • Facebook apps not visible in the Facebook app for mobiles.
  • AgoraPulse logo in the apps needs to go away.
AgoraPulse covers a wide variety of products/campaigns/tools that are sufficient to successfully manage the pages.
Read Gagandeep Walia's full review
Jake Lewis profile photo
March 02, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Well Worth it."

• Reporting
  • Monitoring
  • Apps
  • More apps
  • More detailed reporting
This is the perfect product to take social media management to a whole new level. This product takes all the different apps or services you need for social media and rolls it into one product. I was surprised at all the info it gives in the reporting. Having built in apps is a big help as well. It is easier to see all your likes in one place. There is so much to say about this product, but put it this way if you don't have it you don't know what you are missing.
Read Jake Lewis's full review
Samer Karazi profile photo
February 26, 2015

Review: "Agorapulse is the best software to manage a Facebook page."

• Facebook page analysis
  • Facebook Contests
  • Converting fans into users
  • Contests have big room for improvement.
We did not know the value of our Facebook page until we started using AgoraPulse. The key question is: Does the CRM provide tools to improve social accounts engagement?
Read Samer Karazi's full review
Anne-Sophie DUMOTIER profile photo
October 29, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Un outil complet, rapide et efficace [A fully-featured, fast and effective tool]"

• Agora Pulse est très simple, rapide à prendre en main, et complet. Un outil indispensable pour gérer ses réseaux sociaux[AgoraPulse is very simple to use and is very fully-featured. It's indispensable for managing social networks.]
  • La belle surprise, c'est l'export des statistiques dans un joli powerpoint : pratique. Les statistiques sont très biens présentés dans l'interface. [A nice surprise was the ability to export report data to make an attractive PowerPoint presentation. This is highly practical. Reports are very well designed.]
  • L'interface globale est en plus agréable à utiliser, facile à prendre en mains. [Overall, the user interface is very easy to use and learn.]
  • J'aimerai avoir plus d'applications disponibles (jeux, mais aussi intégration de l'inscription à une newsletter par exemple...) [I would love to see even more functionality (games, but also integration to a newsletter subscription, for example.]
Je ne vois pas
[I can't think of any]
Read Anne-Sophie DUMOTIER's full review
Aaron Valdez profile photo
September 29, 2014

User Review: "I love AgoraPulse"

I chose AgoraPulse because of its ease of use. I was a user of ShortStack and I found it to be very complex. AgoraPulse is easy to use, that's it. As a social media manager with multiple clients I need to save as much time as possible. It gives me everything I need to set up apps that make my managed social media pages look and feel professional.
  • Give you the dimensions for the graphics
  • You only need to perform a few steps to get your app up and running
  • Quick response when asking for help
  • I would like Agora pulse to bring aboard more social networks.
If you are a beginner, you can have professional looking apps on your Facebook page because AgoraPulse is so easy to use.
Read Aaron Valdez's full review
Stefan Kanev profile photo
September 10, 2014

Review: "AgoraPulse: Now you can hear your customers' heartbeat!"

Hi, my name is Stefan and I work at Crazy Safety A/S. Together with the colleagues we are developing our company's social media platforms. We thought that Google Analytics was not sufficient for our goals, so after some research, we chose AgoraPulse instead. After being customers for a while, we could not hide our satisfaction from the product. This is the reason to share our opinion here. AgoraPulse offers a comprehensive framework, which greatly helps us to track the data coming from different social media platforms and to draw conclusions about future strategies. All in all we are very satisfied. On the other hand we would like to give some creative feedback: sometime the synchronizing between the different web pages goes a bit slower. If this could be fixed, then we believe that AgoraPulse will be one of the best solutions for cases like ours.
  • Photo contest app
  • Statistics
  • Consumer insights
  • The speed of synchronizing the web pages should be improved a bit
AgoraPulse is particularly good while analyzing data.
Read Stefan Kanev's full review
Nathan Thomas, MBA/MIM profile photo
September 09, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Exactly as Advertised."

We used it to tract engagement on our Facebook page. The goal is to increase interaction and reward customers for visiting, liking, sharing etc.
  • Apps work exactly as they state
  • Easy integration with Facebook page
  • Great customer service, replied to my emails in the same day
  • Lots of apps/many different choices to increase fan interaction
  • Apps aren't adapted for mobile capability. They solve this problem by providing a link for mobile devices.
  • Cost for all apps is reasonable, but we only used 2 apps primarily so it's relatively more costly from that perspective.
I think AgoraPulse's apps would work well with SMB or enterprise companies. None of the issues we encountered were too much to overcome. It would be nice to offer different pricing points instead of one price for everything. Just for customers who only want to use one or two items.
Read Nathan Thomas, MBA/MIM's full review
Rob Twenhaar profile photo
December 29, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Test period more than interesting. [Testperiode meer dan interessant en hoopgevend.]"

It's easy to install. It works.
  • Easy to install.
  • It works.
  • Competitor info available.
  • Mobile app
  • Add platforms such as Pinterest
  • Share business info with other companies
  • Smaller business-groups
Is the data accurate?
Read Rob Twenhaar's full review
Marianne Ho profile photo
May 09, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Easy to setup Social Contests app"

Only Marketing and anyone directly involved with Marketing is using the product. I'm using AgoraPulse to get fans engaged in our Facebook page and at the same time get more Likes. So far the results are okay, but that probably has something more to do with the execution than the product. I'm still reiterating to get the possible results.
  • Easy to Setup. Before even signing up, I was already able to try the product at once. This tells me how hassle-free it is to setup apps in AgoraPulse.
  • Analytics. I like how it gives a detailed funnel for conversion, its pretty useful to know where we're having high drop-offs and can tweak that part a bit.
  • Unable to modify contest settings when it's started. I couldn't add more prizes or extend the dates for the contest once its started. AgoraPulse can improve by giving me a confirmation page first of all the settings and letting me know its unchangeable once started before I can "Go" the app.
Questions on the selection process:
  • Are the games easy to setup?
  • Is there coding knowledge required?
  • How easy is it to modify contest settings?
  • Will I be able to measure the outcomes?
As we're using AgoraPulse strictly for contests, these are the only questions we asked during the selection process. I think most important is how easy is it to setup and execute the contest. You don't want a scenario where you spend a lot of time figuring out how to execute the contest according to the game play strategy you choose. You also want to be able to test the app first before deployment.
Read Marianne Ho's full review
Jitendra Gursingh profile photo
August 29, 2014

User Review: "Why AgoraPulse"

We have just started using AgoraPulse in our organization and have had a good experience with it. It is really effective at managing the 2 key social networks, Facebook and Twitter. AgoraPulse is useful for running promotions, contests etc. AgoraPulse is also useful for getting detailed analytics. The lack of Google+ integration is a sore point though.
  • Social media management
  • Social analytics
  • Running promotions
  • Google+ integration
  • LinkedIn Integration
  • Pinterest integration
The most important [factor] is how easy and fast you want your social media management tool to be. How frequently are you going to run promotions, campaigns and post on your social networks? If its going to be very often then you should use AgoraPulse
Read Jitendra Gursingh's full review
Carolyn Iga profile photo
December 17, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Worthwhile app"

Interfaces with Facebook, providing a platform for popularity votes.
  • Customer service
  • Affordable service
  • Appreciate the free trial status during the time when we cannot use the app
  • The service is generally affordable, and easy to use.
  • Appreciate the extra phone call to make sure we are getting maximum usage of the app
  • Getting set up was not extremely easy, but after a few days we figured it out.
For doing Facebook polls as we did, I think AgoraPulse seems to be as good as or better than other apps out there. I don't think there are situations I have come across where it is not suited or less appropriate. I like that AgoraPulse helps business owners ask good questions.
Read Carolyn Iga's full review
Anaïs Girard profile photo
December 09, 2014

Review: "AgoraPulse? The best for our Facebook page!"

AgoraPulse is the best thing that has happened to our Facebook page! Now, we really have the stats about who are our fans and how to reach them. Moreover, the team is always available to answer to our demands by email or phone. Agorapulse? The best! AgoraPulse is the best thing which has happened to our Facebook page! Now, we really have the stats about who are our fans and how to reach them. Moreover, the team is always available to answer to our demands by email or phone. Thanks!
  • Now, we really have the stats about who our fans are and how to reach them.
  • The new apps as newsletter subscriptions.
If AgoraPulse were free, it would be the best !
Read Anaïs Girard's full review
J. Alexander Curtis profile photo
August 14, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Facebook Only, Better solutions out there"

I wish I had even one good thing to say about AgoraPulse. But I really don't. The interface was impossible to navigate, the apps did not work, the customer service was terrible. I felt bad marking it down all the way, but I really couldn't even think of one positive experience from when we used it.
  • Competitors analysis was pretty cool. But it is not a whole lot more unique than what Facebook already offers
  • Price isn't bad. Its not great either, but its not bad.
  • The apps had major connection issues for our users on Facebook. We ran a contest and most of our users gave up. We only had 15 entries out of 18K loyal fans! When we switched to an alternative company and redid the same contest we had 2K entries. Their apps were a disaster.
  • The UI looks beautiful, but its not intuitive.
  • The customer service blamed the problem on me for almost a month, before finally coming back to me a month later and admitting it was their fault. Not the friendliest customer service team.
AgoraPulse only does Facebook, which is unfortunate. Their reports could be really good if that was your main interest in getting a solution like this. For anyone purchasing it for the apps, I would recommend looking at the myriad of other competitors making Facebook apps which are much higher quality. Really AgoraPulse was only any good at reports.
Read J. Alexander Curtis's full review
Pía Francisca Verdugo Ramos profile photo
August 07, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Agora Pulse, realmente maneja redes sociales y ¡es rentable! [Handles social media and is profitable!]"

Utilizamos AgoraPulse para manejar nuestra página de facebook, para nosotros es muy importante ya que es nuestra principal fuente de ingresos (como clientes). Lo utiliza solo 1 persona y resuelve el problema de manejo de comentarios, publicaciones y sobre todo Concursos. [We use AgoraPulse to manage our Facebook page. It’s very important for us because it is our main source of income (customers). It is used by one person and it handles the problem of managing comments, publications and contests.]
  • Manejo de Comentarios y Publicaciones: Por lo general, con la administración de facebook se nos "perdian" tantos comentarios y no podíamos llevar un registro de cada uno de ellos. Es decir, perdíamos ventas, con AgoraPulse nos permite identificar 1 a 1 cada comentario. [ Comments and Publications Management: Generally, in the management of Facebook we lost would lose so many comments and we could not keep track of each of them. That is to say, we lost sales. AgoraPulse allows us to identify each comment on a one to one basis.]
  • Manejo de Sorteos y Concursos de facebook: Esta aplicación nos ayuda mucho para realizar concursos periódicos, sin tener que crearlos en cada momento, simplemente son continuos para nosotros y eso ¡Nos encanta! [Facebook Sweepstakes and Contests Management: This app helps us launch periodic contests, without having to create each one each time. They are just continuous, and we love that!]
  • Programación de Contenidos: Nos permite generar contenido 1 sola vez al día y las publicaciones se emiten cuando lo necesitamos, sin tener la necesidad de estar creando continuamente contenido en nuestra página de facebook. [Content Programming: It allows us to generate content once a day and the publications are issued when we need them, without having to continuously create content on our Facebook page.]
  • Opciones Viral: Realmente nos agrada que los concursos sean necesarios compartirlos, hemos conseguido un incremento de fans con esta opción. [Viral options: We really that contests have to be shared. We've achieved an increase of fans with this option.]
  • Claramente, el manejo de mensajes privados, quizá no lo he descubierto, pero de seguro, no puedo manejar los Mensajes privados que me envían, como si lo permite Hootsuite. [Clearly, managing private messages. Maybe I haven't discovered this but I cannot manage my private messages like you can in Hootsuite.]
  • Moderación de comentarios en los álbum de fotos de nuestra página de facebook, simplemente no los detecta como un comentario adicional. [Comment management on our Facebook photo album - These comments are not detected as additional comments.]
Precio? Realmente accesible. [Price? Really accessible.]

Soporte? Una Vez Que que te contactan, ningún problema.... Antes (para que contesten facebook, es un poco más lento). [Support? Once they contact you, no problem. Before – for them to answer you on Facebook is a bit slower ]

Usabilidad: En un principio es difícil, luego resulta muy fácil de utilizar. [Usability: At first it is difficult, then it is very easy to use.]

Información: Excelente, brinda la información cuando uno la necesite, en tiempos oportunos. [Information: Provides excellent information when you need it, at the most opportune times.]
Read Pía Francisca Verdugo Ramos's full review
Nicolas Buglio profile photo
July 31, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Simple, Efficient, Straightforward and takes you by the hand !"

We use it to convert a Facebook fan base into opt-in prospects. We also use it to animate and engage the community. An unexpected but useful feature is the reports on publications, especially the negative impact of certain publications.
  • Very good ratio between simplicity and efficiency.
  • You never feel abandonned in the use. The interface is clear and intuitive, the contextual help is easy to reach and efficient
  • The apps are quickly set-up and well monitored.
  • An unexpected feature is the report on past publications detailing level of engagement and negative effects. Very appreciated!
  • I'd appreciate an editor to generate game step images instead of having to upload tailor-made images.
  • The Instant-win app would fit our needs if it could deliver "live" a winner-code usable in our online shop.
Do you want to quickly set up social campaigns? It's well suited for this. Do you want to administrate your Facebook page in a friendly and intuitive environment? It's well suited for this. Actually very well suited, you feel like you're in the driver's seat whereas "just" using Facebook as a page is frustrating in terms of accessing the right information.
Read Nicolas Buglio's full review
Cláudia Borlido profile photo
July 09, 2014

User Review: "My experience with AgoraPulse"

Laranja Zen is a Branding Agency. With AgoraPulse we develop campaigns for our clients brands to engage with their Facebook fans.
  • User friendly
  • Easy to configure
  • Well structured reports
  • It should be interesting if we could develop contests that involve more than one Facebook page... example two companies that are partners want to develop a contest where the participants and voters have to like both pages.
Read Cláudia Borlido's full review
Daniela Iorli profile photo
October 01, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "A good app to organize sweepstakes on Facebook"

We are currently using AgoraPulse for a sweepstakes on Facebook to get more "likes" and collect email addresses. The app is easy to install and to use. So far so good.
  • Easy installation
  • Easy configuration
  • Easy stats
  • Clearly state that the trial app only allows 20 participants for sweepstakes
Read Daniela Iorli's full review
Virginie Sery profile photo
February 11, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Why I love Agora Pulse"

AgoraPulse is typically used by the communications team for managing content, Facebook competitions, and is also used as a reporting tool.
  • AgoraPulse saves us hours thanks to an easy to use platform
  • You can schedule your posts in advance which is really time saving
  • You can access analytics really easily
  • It allows you to set up great apps without much technical knowledge
  • Really relevant apps for your fanbase
  • A smartphone app to access the platform from anywhere
I would love full integration with Twitter
Read Virginie Sery's full review
Sahil Bhardwaj profile photo
June 05, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "It keeps you Informed about each and every aspect of your Facebook page statistics."

We use AgoraPulse to boost engagement of our fans on our Facebook Business page. It is used by the Social Media Department of our organization. We were not successful in engaging fans on our page but after we started using AgoraPulse we are seeing a great increase in fan engagement.
  • It synchronizes your complete Facebook page with each and every statistic and provide the information in nice beautiful charts and figures.
  • The Apps are awesome to engage the fans through contests
  • The Best thing about Agora Pulse is its ease of use. It's damn easy to set up and once your page is synchronized you can do a ton of things to keep your fans engaged. The feature to add a competitor and watch is performance is the best.
  • More Apps will not hurt.
  • Some bugs in the apps come up that should be looked upon.
  • More Easy UI.
I wanted to engage my fans in various contests and promotions on our Facebook business page. I have found that with the help of Agorapulse's awesome apps we can do a lot of things. This piece of software has given me what I wanted. If you have the same requirements go for it.
Read Sahil Bhardwaj's full review
Thomas Derosne profile photo
August 13, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Good tool"

AgoraPulse is used by the web marketing department to create games on Facebook and follow the interaction with our Fans. We are now able to easily create professional applications at a reduced cost.
  • Reporting
  • Create apps
  • Well Design
  • Add more social networks as Google+, LinkedIn
  • Actualize data in real time
  • add tracked link to better measure ROI
Read Thomas Derosne's full review
Lee D. Kang profile photo
April 15, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "One Of Top Social Management Tools You Should Try"

This is one of top Fanpage managemetn tools we have ever tried. Thank to Agorapulse we can manage the performance of each post style, content as well as each member of our social media team. The functionality, analytics and the amount of additional facebook apps you can add at your choice really makes this app amazing. Besides, we can now categorize posts, comments, images, content, etc.. into many groups for further analysis due to their adding tag feature. I personally can't wait to put it use and see all the data come in. More importantly, Agorapulse provide almost everything we may need at a affordable price.
  • Simple, friendly user interface with many useful features
  • Full of tutorial video and their support team are really great help with sorting everything out, plus their response time is really on point.
  • I get a lot of interesting stats I normally don’t get with other services. You can have deeper understanding of your performance by categorize post/comment the way you like.
  • You can also export those stats into Powerpoint, it's extremely simple, attractive and very useful for discussion between teams within organization.
  • Besides, you can not only manage page but also create tons of campaigns by Agorapulse' apps such as Fan Vote, Quiz, Photo Contest, Coupon, Sweepstakes, etc.
  • First improvement Agorapulse may need is the ability to connect with multiple social network at the same time like Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, etc
  • Have more customized stats that are based on tag adding feature. For example, we may tag customers, time range, or event, etc. and see how we are doing.
  • Customized notification when something wrong happens such as TAT is too low compare to previous period
If you need to manage multiple social network at the same time Agorapulse isn't the right one, but if you want to have deeper understanding of your fanpage performance and have more control over it, there are tons of reasons you should pick Agora today.
Read Lee D. Kang's full review
Veronica Gentili profile photo
July 28, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Very good Social Media Management Suite"

I've been using AgoraPulse for months to manage Facebook and Twitter accounts; it's very helpful for post and comment management and for interesting insights as well. Very good App creation and management, too.
  • App management
  • Insights report
  • Comment moderation
  • Insight depth and reccomendation
  • Instagram Management
  • Pinterest Management
Very good for managing multiple pages and creating tabs for giveaways and contests.
Read Veronica Gentili's full review
Vitaliy Venediktov profile photo
June 26, 2014

"AgoraPulse Review"

AgoraPulse offers great service and features. I use it to manage Facebook discounts and events.
  • Very fast
  • Simple to use
  • There is nothing that I can think of.
AgoraPulse works well in all scenarios.
Read Vitaliy Venediktov's full review
Tom Blight profile photo
February 18, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Never found anything better"

Thanks to AgoraPulse we were able to sign more social media consultancy / conversation manager contracts.It allowed us to present our services in a more professional way, quantify our efforts (ROI), give a clear insight in our approach (planning, structure, ...) and give them the final word about the content that was going to be published (approval flow).
  • Visualize relevant stats
  • The simple, yet very complete interface
  • The ROI-visualisation: for me not necessary, but the fact that you can make your social efforts tangible is very important for my clients
  • The fantastic helpdesk (the people behind this really listen to what the users have to say)
  • The possibility to export your FB fanbase to CSV, which allows you to contact them by email for example
  • The template based apps. Although it will work for at least 80% of the users, I found it very difficult to stay within the limits of the templates and sometimes i got frustrated by the processes behind it.
I started using the tool without any knowledge about the platform and I never had any problems using it. The interface is clear and very intuitive. The 'apps' feature was the only element I needed help for, but since their online support-wiki is so complete, I found all answers on the site in less than 5 minutes... oh yes, they use video to explain the functionalities so that makes it even easier to understand.
Read Tom Blight's full review

Boolean keyword searches (69)
Filtering out noise/spam (72)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (102)
Audience targeting (81)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (93)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (102)
Bulk actions (92)
Lead generation (66)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (70)
6.7
Twitter (97)
Facebook (109)
Instagram (102)
Campaign success analytics (91)
Real-time tracking (96)
Competitor analysis (82)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (98)
Mobile access (92)
6.6

About AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

AgoraPulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Competitors

Small$49per installation
Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$299per installation

Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.

AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

AgoraPulse Support Options