Reviews (126-150 of 301)
- It is fairly easy to use and figure out how to use, where to schedule content, where to post things, how to upload images, etc. It is quite intuitive.
- Having the easy to download reports are quite nice.
- Very glad to have the tracking option for links!
- The reports could be better, for example being able to set up one report for a client with multiple social media streams would be nice. As opposed to one report for each platform.
- The loading the link preview has glitches a lot. It can be very difficult to get the right image sometimes. This may be an issue with Facebook but it seems difficult to set up.
- Previous tools provide an option for searching for sharable content, this would be great to have to Agora.
For an in-house marketer or a company managing their own social media would be when this tool is less appropriate.
- Robust social media management software. Lots of features.
- Easy to use interface. Very intuitive.
- I especially like the data on fans and followers/reports.
- Setting up my publishing queues was a bit time consuming; maybe there is a way to make it quicker to add multiple times quickly?
In our very decentralized organisation, only the central department is using AgoraPulse.
- Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered.
- Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface.
- Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.
- Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.
- Schedule posts over Instagram - Facebook page - Twitter
- Moderate and interact with our community
- Analyze social KPIs
- Having alerts over my brand name and activities
- Post variated content with a defined schedule for each topic
- Canned responses
- Instagram stories
- Managing Facebook Ads posts
- Social network notifications gathered on a single tool
- Detailed, fast, simple and efficient stats reports
- Customer support really fast and responsive to the needs of its customers
- The application is sometimes buggy
- Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
- Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
- allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
- The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
- Customer Service - There have of course been problems, as there are with any sort of SAAS type product, however they have been resolved quickly and efficiently by a friendly and genuine support team.
- Clarity of pricing - a menu structure is always good to have readily available for short-notice budget discussions, rather than having to wait for a quote to come back which differs from the price you got last time.
- Speed of updates - One of the first tools to get Instagram scheduling back after the API change. Updates are communicated clearly and often.
- I have already contacted AgoraPulse with the improvements I wish to see, and they have already responded positively to these points and have actioned some of them already so it would not be fair to put these here.
- Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
- The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
- Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
- A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
- Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
- AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
- AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
- AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
- The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
- My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts.
- I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts.
- The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.
- My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong.
- It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.
- Helps do moderation on time.
- To schedule in Nepal time zone.
- To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
- Alert 24/7
- Competitors report needs to have more information.
- Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
- Hope to see more features in future.
- Manage all social media accounts from one place.
- Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
- Schedule content to be posted on various channels
- Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
- It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
- It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
- Scheduling content in a content calendar.
- Simple assign and approval system.
- Review and approval of user comments.
- Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
- Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
- Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
- Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
- Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
- I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
- One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
- Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
- I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
- Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
- Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
- Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
- Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
- View publishing schedule
- Bulk upload content
- Approve and disapprove posts
- I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
- Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
- AgoraPulse makes it easy for us to schedule postings for the larger events we have on our property. And postings on a regular basis for weekly and daily specials in our restaurant. Having used several other programs in the past, none have performed as well as AgoraPulse.
- It effectively gives us very good analytics of how our posts perform.
- It allows us to clearly see who is engaging with our accounts and engage with our followers all at one time without having to switch across multiple platforms.
- The key area for improvement that I have is the ability to adjust photo sizes for posting to Instagram.
- Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
- Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
- They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
- I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
AgoraPulse is being used by our strategic marketing unit within the digital marketing unit. The digital team supports other departments as the main AgoraPulse contact. The departments include our current student communications coordinators and our student customer service department.
AgoraPulse addresses the social listening aspect and ensures we capture messages, comments, mentions and tags about the University of Wollongong.
- Inbox zero is a fantastic feature. It allows you to ensure you review all tags, comments, mentions and tags.
- Assignment feature is great for our teams. It allows us to assign certain posts or messages that might not be within our expertise. I like that we receive a notification via AgoraPulse as well as via email to ensure the assignment is captured.
- Live time response - I love that fact that you can see who is responding to a particular message or post. This is so useful if two or more members are in at the same time. It avoids duplication and is such a time saver.
- I would love to see a feature that is an automated reminder if something has been assigned to you and not responded after 2 or more days.
To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
- The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
- We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
- AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
- AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
- Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
- The ability to assign tasks to other members.
- Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
- Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Agorapulse?
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.
Agorapulse Videos (4)
Starting Price: $99
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Pro plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Premium plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **Enterprise plan: 40+ profiles, 8+ users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish|