Reviews (126-150 of 288)
- Manage all social media accounts from one place.
- Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
- Schedule content to be posted on various channels
- Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
- It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
- It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
- Scheduling content in a content calendar.
- Simple assign and approval system.
- Review and approval of user comments.
- Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
- Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
- Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
- Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
- Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
- I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
- One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
- Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
- I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
- Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
- Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
- Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
- Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
- View publishing schedule
- Bulk upload content
- Approve and disapprove posts
- I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
- Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
- Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
- Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
- They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
- I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
- The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
- We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
- AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
- AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
- Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
- The ability to assign tasks to other members.
- Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
- Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
- Scheduling-- some other companies' interfaces are a bit clunky, providing more than most people or agencies need.
- Comment Management-- this system is easy to manage and assign to other users.
- I cannot think of a feature that could use improvement on their part outside of supporting more platforms.
- Fast adapting to platforms
- PowerPoint reporting
- Local time-compatible scheduling
- Downloading reports can be easier on the website than via email.
- I want to receive notifications from the mobile app when planned contents are shared.
- Easy scheduling.
- Robust, insightful reports.
- Customer Service is friendly and almost always available online.
- Puts content in one place for easy managing.
- The mobile app lacks functionality.
- Data retention period is too short.
- It would be great if we could drop a blog post link in, and choose whether to post it as a link or an image. Food bloggers tend to share images. The need to download images, then upload them to Agorapulse has proven to be a time-suck.
- The cost is a bit high compared to others.
- Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
- Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
- Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
- Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
- I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
- Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
- Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
- "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
- Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
- Intuitive to use
- Clean, well designed layout to the interface
- Brilliant customer service
- Open to suggestions for improvement
- Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest
- Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others
- Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go
- Good customer service
- Easy to use
- Being able to monitor several accounts
- More social media platforms could be added
- Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
- The interface can be improved
- We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
- They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
- The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
- Instagram reports do not include stories data
- Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
- I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
- I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
- Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
- Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
- Easy to use - AgoraPulse has a Chrome extension that allows me to click on a story and draft, publish or schedule social media posts as I encounter articles.
- AgoraPulse allows you to categorize posts for planning purposes, as well as publish posts several times with one click.
- AgoraPulse has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question, they answer it quickly and are very friendly.
- The only thing I'd like to see AgoraPulse add is a way to monitor new followers easier.
It could be used by the whole company, but it is really only used by myself and I work within the Sales and Marketing department. I use it to queue content and republish older posts. It is also a great tool for notifying me of any engagement we receive across all our social platforms.
- The Chrome plugin is great for queueing content off the platform site.
- I like that I can drag and drop my queued content to reorder it. I also like that I can drag and drop my scheduled posts.
- The duplicate post publishing is great for scheduling across multiple social sites.
- The fact that I can't interact with other pages other than replying to comments on our posts within Facebook and Instagram. I understand the policy changed but this has gone from a time saver to a time waste.
- Whenever there is an issue with publishing, it is not that clear what went wrong. I've been trying to publish an Instagram post for two days and it keeps getting a failed error and references an issue on Facebook's policy that doesn't exist.
- Sometimes my pictures end up getting published upsidedown without my planning them that way.
- Gathering comments and direct messages from social media profiles.
- Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
- Manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
- Mobile app lacks functionality found on desktop version (i.e. filters for messages)
- Facebook reviews missing
- Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
- Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
- allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
- The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|