Reviews (126-150 of 266)
- Easy scheduling.
- Robust, insightful reports.
- Customer Service is friendly and almost always available online.
- Puts content in one place for easy managing.
- The mobile app lacks functionality.
- Data retention period is too short.
- It would be great if we could drop a blog post link in, and choose whether to post it as a link or an image. Food bloggers tend to share images. The need to download images, then upload them to Agorapulse has proven to be a time-suck.
- The cost is a bit high compared to others.
The feature we can't live without is the near-inbox-like interface where you can engage with your customer base across social platforms. Depending on the query you can divert it to the right team member too. At Coverfox.com, we have multiple product offerings in the financial space, and the inbox really is a life-saver to manage comments.
- Their interface for social listening is the most user friendly platform I've ever used. It's easy to get your service team to start using it
- The timely reports of how your team is faring month on month, w.r.t your competitors is very useful
- At its price-point, it really offers a great ROI with its host of features
- The interface to manage team can be made better. If the admin isn't one of the users, their billing can become a bit confusing
Can't think of any major cons, honestly. We have been using AgoraPulse since we were a 50 member team, and now we are reaching close to 500. We have faced no issues with scaling.
It is used to publish content across all channels, reply to comments and direct messages and listen to people who are talking about our company online.
- Easy to use platform and they are very good at providing help and assistance
- Able to manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
- New features are added and explained via webinars emails
- Adding hyperlinks to saved replies would be helpful
- Having a quick 'undo' button for the first few seconds after a message is sent
- FAQ: AgoraPulse provides a thorough and rich FAQ section that I have used often.
- AgoraPulse provides great customer support and I also appreciate that we regularly receive email from AgoraPulse with creative tips on how to fully leverage the tool.
- I appreciate being able to quickly run through each of our profiles and accounts when monitoring engagement.
- I like that we're able to assign tasks to other users.
- I love that we have the ability to publish/schedule to several social accounts at once.
- I would appreciate being able to download and/or email reports via PDF as opposed to .csv file or PowerPoint.
- I would like to be able to schedule one piece of content across several social accounts, but have the ability to also choose which accounts need to approve the post.
- I would like to have a login separate of my Facebook profile.
- I often cannot load a video for Facebook via AgoraPulse (an error message says file size too large) even though I can upload the video directly to Facebook.
Even though we do schedule some Instagram posts, most often it seems more appropriate to post directly to Instagram from our mobile phone.
- Easy to use - AgoraPulse has a Chrome extension that allows me to click on a story and draft, publish or schedule social media posts as I encounter articles.
- AgoraPulse allows you to categorize posts for planning purposes, as well as publish posts several times with one click.
- AgoraPulse has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question, they answer it quickly and are very friendly.
- The only thing I'd like to see AgoraPulse add is a way to monitor new followers easier.
It could be used by the whole company, but it is really only used by myself and I work within the Sales and Marketing department. I use it to queue content and republish older posts. It is also a great tool for notifying me of any engagement we receive across all our social platforms.
- The Chrome plugin is great for queueing content off the platform site.
- I like that I can drag and drop my queued content to reorder it. I also like that I can drag and drop my scheduled posts.
- The duplicate post publishing is great for scheduling across multiple social sites.
- The fact that I can't interact with other pages other than replying to comments on our posts within Facebook and Instagram. I understand the policy changed but this has gone from a time saver to a time waste.
- Whenever there is an issue with publishing, it is not that clear what went wrong. I've been trying to publish an Instagram post for two days and it keeps getting a failed error and references an issue on Facebook's policy that doesn't exist.
- Sometimes my pictures end up getting published upsidedown without my planning them that way.
- Gathering comments and direct messages from social media profiles.
- Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
- Manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
- Mobile app lacks functionality found on desktop version (i.e. filters for messages)
- Facebook reviews missing
- Scheduling posts
- Answering messages
- Listening users
- Put labels on almost everything
- Allowing for following other users' accounts that have not commented on our pages
- Adding stickers for commenting
I don’t know but it’s not appropriate if you have to analyze sentiment deeply
- Reporting - detailed and easy to read
- Community Management - never miss an interaction
- Customer Service - always online, live chat, always helpful, quick to respond
- Agencies managing a large number of social media accounts on behalf of clients.
- Agencies that need to provide detailed reporting for clients.
- Intuitive design that's easy to understand
- Reporting is robust and quick
- Customer service is excellent
- The calendar view of scheduled posts can be a bit daunting when you first see it, but it's easy to understand and you quickly get used to it.
- It would be good if the Facebook inbox included reviews.
It's currently being used by our Public Information office, but we have plans to include it across the rest of the campus.
- Social media posting through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Excellent UI and especially in the social inbox. Its now incredibly easy to keep up with comments, mentions, posts, all in one place.
- Competitor analysis allowed us to cut out roughly 12 hours of work per month. We are working more efficiently and getting more done with our staff we have.
- Expansions into other social networks such as Instagram Story or Snapchat
- Bit.ly shortening on the Facebook publishing, and in-app Instagram main link changing would be incredibly helpful.
- Bit.ly API and analytic integrations would be helpful.
When we deployed, we were thinking of really getting a posting solution with analytics, but we were really impressed with what came with the package. The social media inbox caused us to redesign our strategy and focus more on two way communication. The contest apps are a huge plus especially for a university where students always want to win free things.
- The publishing tools are the best in the industry. The ability to tweak similar posts based on the platform saves plenty of time. The entire interface for publishing and the social media content calendar is very well laid out and is easy to follow, organize and maintain.
- The social media metrics for the platforms I use (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) are easy to comprehend and provide valuable insights for myself. I am very impressed with the Instagram metrics, some popular social media management platforms still do not have metrics for Instagram so this was a major feature that I was impressed with.
- The monitoring tools are easy to use and I like receiving notifications directly to my phone whenever there is an item that needs to be reviewed. It is very simple to set up keywords and triggers to search posts that need to be monitored.
- The only major weakness that I would like to see addressed is the ability to email a post directly to a co-worker or non-AgoraPulse user. Currently I have to copy and paste the message and add the date/time information to the email. It would be easier if there was a button to generate an email with the post content and details.
- The real-time comments/messages monitoring for Facebook/Twitter/Instagram is unparalleled. I've been on trials for quite a few other similar products and services and I still came back to AgoraPulse.
- I can see that the publishing features are getting more and more robust since my trial days. Currently we still use Buffer for content scheduling but I can see AgoraPulse become a serious competitor by the time our annual subscription with Buffer is up.
- Hashtag monitoring for Instagram is quite handy since regramming user-generated content can be huge on the platform.
- The UI, while not terrible, could be sleeker. I've had no trouble with functionality, though.
- Reviewing content in one place.
- Inbox notifications and the app.
- Monitoring other mentions of your brand.
- Response to customer service.
- Managing Reviews for your Facebook page.
- Managing what you would like to review
- Very well suited for one person managing others that are responding to content, and accomplishing more interaction with people visiting your pages.
- Less suited for a very small company that could do everything themselves (but even in this situation, Agorapulse would be helpful).
- AgoraPulse is great at making scheduling easy and quick
- I appreciate the quick notification of responses/engagement on posts
- I've come to rely on the mobile app so I can easily and quickly respond to social engagement.
- Tagging is a unique feature that really helps our organization be able to report on a department level our efforts
- mobile app could be as robust as the website
- the trial period doesn't give access to the best features
- that's it - nothing else. great product!
- The interface is clear and easy to use
- The reports generated on demand or automatically are very understandable
- The customer service is very reactive and helpful
- Blog with information, tips & tricks
- I would need some other features, as management of personal FB profiles
- Publication in FB Groups would also be helpful
- The profile names of the new followers/unfollowers on FB/Twitter/Instagram would be great
- Keeps track of Facebook ad comments, page post comments & private messages all in one place, "inbox-style".
- Allows checking of multiple social media channels in one place.
- Allows tagging of users & pages within the interface (which Hootsuite doesn't).
- Still on the free trial version and haven't yet used the tool completely (would like to try it for scheduling posts), but found navigating through new posts using the keyboard was a little jumpy.
- Trying to understand the difference between posts that are faded, not-faded (regular text), one with an orange highlight on its side, and those turned green (these last are ones that have been responded to). A little hard to understand which one is the selected one that I'm on without using the mouse.
Less good for listening and for detailed analytics.
I was frantically hunting for a social media automating app/suite which would reduce my burden of managing the scheduling of social media. Needless to say, from the many (many many many) softwares and webpages I browsed, I found AgoraPulse to top them all.
It offers a renewable trial period (a marketer cannot assess the viability of a program in only 14 days - so I needed more days). It has Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook in a single stream which is very useful for me as I am a person who prefers a visual representation of the mountains of text: AgoraPulse downs everything in a very aesthetic looking table which is super easy to use.
AP is also the most user-friendly option and its full version is much cheaper than the others as well.
I think I will definitely recommend AP to my colleagues and will continue to use it.
Thank you AP. You have freed MUCH of my time!
- Social Media Analytics: Very very efficient and provide extensive details.
- Social Media Scheduling: Saves up on the time and uploads/shares the post without delay. Provides prompts for future posts.
- Very user-friendly. The interface is very easy to understand and would not take more than 5 mins for a beginner to have 100% grasp on!
- Providing a price which is suitable for start-up companies and individuals who wish to try out the program for about 6 months before making an investment.
- Bringing more options in the trial phase.
- Social publishing.
- Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms.
- Reports provide great data.
- Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update.
- Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
Agorapulse Videos (3)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|