Agorapulse Reviews

January 11, 2019
Rianna Neal | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use AgoraPulse to schedule social media content and send reports for clients of another agency.
  • It is fairly easy to use and figure out how to use, where to schedule content, where to post things, how to upload images, etc. It is quite intuitive.
  • Having the easy to download reports are quite nice.
  • Very glad to have the tracking option for links!
  • The reports could be better, for example being able to set up one report for a client with multiple social media streams would be nice. As opposed to one report for each platform.
  • The loading the link preview has glitches a lot. It can be very difficult to get the right image sometimes. This may be an issue with Facebook but it seems difficult to set up.
  • Previous tools provide an option for searching for sharable content, this would be great to have to Agora.
It is good for large companies with many employees working on several accounts. Pretty much works well for agencies. This tool has worked well for us and I enjoy using it for this company. However, I don't really know any benefits of this tool vs other schedulers I have used.
For an in-house marketer or a company managing their own social media would be when this tool is less appropriate.
Read Rianna Neal's full review
September 12, 2018
Gene Petrov | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using it for automation of social media posts, engagement, and social listening.
  • Robust social media management software. Lots of features.
  • Easy to use interface. Very intuitive.
  • I especially like the data on fans and followers/reports.
  • Setting up my publishing queues was a bit time consuming; maybe there is a way to make it quicker to add multiple times quickly?
I think it is a great tool for a wide range of company sizes from solopreneur (me) to large agencies. It makes it easy to delegate tasks within the software (who needs to respond to what tweets for instance).
Read Gene Petrov's full review
Jeroen Coolsaet | TrustRadius Reviewer
I'm working in a trade union. In order to expand our services to members, we are giving legal advice to our members through Facebook and other social media. We are using different Facebook pages for each industry (construction, cleaning, household activities, safeguarding, ...) and we use AgoraPulse to publish items to our Facebook page and manage reactions.

In our very decentralized organisation, only the central department is using AgoraPulse.
  • Allows you to post fast responses
  • Easy to reply in PM
  • Good overview of all your posts
  • Limited functionality on advertising
  • You can't tag a user over multiple pages
  • Automatic reply isn't possible
Good for first line responses to customers. Less useful if you want to be able to export information about your users (e.g. tags.)
Read Jeroen Coolsaet's full review
Lainey Te Whatu | TrustRadius Reviewer
I started using AgoraPulse a few months ago, as I was looking for a solution to manage all aspects of my clients' social media accounts in one place. It helps us keep track of all engagement across platforms, and the publishing calendar allows us to have a great overview of what's happening on any given day of any given month. It makes scheduling content a breeze.
  • Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered.
  • Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface.
  • Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.
  • Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.
I would recommend AgoraPulse to anyone managing more than one social media platform.
Read Lainey Te Whatu's full review
Nicole Nelson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AograPulse to manage over 40 social media accounts across multiple brands. We are able to schedule posts on multiple accounts at one time, view all comments and across channels, and pull very specific reports. It's our all in one for everything social media. We rarely have to log into any accounts from the original platform!
  • Engagement monitoring
  • Reporting
  • Bulk Publishing
  • Nothing
AgoraPulse is great for watching your brand grow overtime. A small company that's not focused on brand awareness or social media growth/engagement would most likely not need all of they key features offered.
Read Nicole Nelson's full review
Mehdi Khocha | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use AgoraPulse every day for several reasons:
  • Schedule posts over Instagram - Facebook page - Twitter
  • Moderate and interact with our community
  • Analyze social KPIs
  • Having alerts over my brand name and activities
We are a small company so I manage it by myself. It satisfies all the company's social media needs.
  • Segmentation of the brand content and editorial planning.
  • Managing comments and messaging
  • Data and reports are extremely well
  • Doesn't handle stories
  • Tagging people can be difficult in some cases
Well suited :
  • Post variated content with a defined schedule for each topic
  • Cross-posting
  • Canned responses
Less appropriate :
  • Instagram stories
  • Managing Facebook Ads posts
Read Mehdi Khocha's full review
Cindy Steenkeste | TrustRadius Reviewer
At the agency, we made the decision to use AgoraPulse to better manage the social networks of our customers.

Since then, it's a real time saver. Sometimes, notifications via Facebook were hidden and did not reach us. Since we use this tool we do not miss any notification, which allows to be reactive with users and to develop a real commitment.

Moreover, the reports are really efficient, fast and practical, they avoid a big loss of time spent counting each number, to examine each data. It's a tool I can not do without!
  • Social network notifications gathered on a single tool
  • Detailed, fast, simple and efficient stats reports
  • Customer support really fast and responsive to the needs of its customers
  • The application is sometimes buggy
If you manage several social networks, AgoraPulse is an indispensable tool. It makes it possible to group the social networks of all your customers, not to miss the notifications and thus to generate the commitment by answering everything!

Sometimes the app is not very convenient, but the team is behind to make any necessary improvements.
Read Cindy Steenkeste's full review
April 27, 2018
Jayden Andersen | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse lets us easily moderate all our social media channels, paid and unpaid, into one easy to use space. We can easily assign people to certain comments and it allows us to cut through all the comments and messages to get to the important stuff. It makes moderation 10x more efficient and can be used across multiple campaigns at the same time.
  • Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
  • Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
  • allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
  • The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
It suits organizations of all size regardless or how small or how large. I would definitely recommend it for any paid campaign on Facebook/Instagram due to its easy aggregation of all activity including paid.
Read Jayden Andersen's full review
August 14, 2018
Scott Penn | TrustRadius Reviewer
The Marketing Team currently uses AgoraPulse to manage our Social accounts - we have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. The most frequent use is to manage a consistent and engaging content calendar with scheduled posts going live at the same time across all accounts, however the reporting and listening tools are frequently used to give insights into our performance.
  • Customer Service - There have of course been problems, as there are with any sort of SAAS type product, however they have been resolved quickly and efficiently by a friendly and genuine support team.
  • Clarity of pricing - a menu structure is always good to have readily available for short-notice budget discussions, rather than having to wait for a quote to come back which differs from the price you got last time.
  • Speed of updates - One of the first tools to get Instagram scheduling back after the API change. Updates are communicated clearly and often.
  • I have already contacted AgoraPulse with the improvements I wish to see, and they have already responded positively to these points and have actioned some of them already so it would not be fair to put these here.
Well suited for building a clear calendar for publishing and reporting.
Read Scott Penn's full review
December 06, 2018
Loïse M. | TrustRadius Reviewer
Agorapulse is for us a way to independently manage the social networks of our customers. Many of us use it and we appreciate the fact that everything is centralized within the same site - no need to run right or left. We use it daily to respond to comments and we plan all social networks at the beginning of every month.
  • Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
  • The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
  • Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
  • A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
  • Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
Agorapulse is perfectly adapted to manage all the social networks, and I recommend it during trainings for the entrepreneurs and the community manager. I regret, however, the lack of the ability to post and schedule videos on Instagram via this platform.
Read Loïse M.'s full review
August 10, 2018
Meredith Cain-Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company uses AgoraPulse to manage our growing social media accounts. Our flagship product is a music production app, so AgoraPulse allows us to easily find and engage with our app users and the content they generate using the app.

• AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
  • AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
  • AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
  • The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
I can only speak to my and my company's experience with AgoraPulse, which has been excellent for our small and growing company! It helps our organization keep on top of social media with a very reasonable allocation of time and resources.
Read Meredith Cain-Nielsen's full review
August 06, 2018
Brittany Stratmann | TrustRadius Reviewer
At ShepCo, we use AgoraPulse to manage our company's LinkedIn and Facebook accounts. We schedule posts across both platforms simultaneously, and can even monitor and respond to comments and/or messages. Currently only one person uses Agora, but we like that we have the option to add and manage users if necessary in the future.
  • My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts.
  • I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts.
  • The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.
  • My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong.
  • It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.
For me, Agora has been used for scheduling purposes... I like to set it and forget it every month. I don't think it would work well for someone who needs to see posts from other people or followers -- there is no way to see your feed.
Read Brittany Stratmann's full review
November 26, 2018
Umang Shakya | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.
  • Helps do moderation on time.
  • To schedule in Nepal time zone.
  • To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
  • Alert 24/7
  • Competitors report needs to have more information.
  • Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
  • Hope to see more features in future.
In our case, we generally use it for Facebook related purposes due to the fact that other social media platforms are not as popular. So, in our scenario Agora Pulse is better suited than other tools which are in the market place.
Instead of 10 I gave 8 because there report system can not give few years back report on Facebook page.
Read Umang Shakya's full review
July 30, 2018
Mandi Kohlmeier | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse has been a great way for us to manage our social media relations. I can go to AgoraPulse and see all my comments, feedback, etc. for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I can easily skim these, and then reply all from one place. It has also really helped us to be able to schedule social media posts and organize content. I do wish I could upload multiple photos in AgoraPulse of IG posts, and well as videos. But as of right now, it's been a fairly good solution for our smaller company to help manage social media channels.
  • Manage all social media accounts from one place.
  • Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
  • Schedule content to be posted on various channels
  • Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
  • It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
  • It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
This software works best for a smaller company who maybe has several people dealing with social media. It's also a great tool if the people using social media aren't dedicated social media marketers.
Read Mandi Kohlmeier's full review
July 27, 2018
Jeannette Vigil | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse for our clients' social media accounts. We use it in the accounts area as well for the Social Media team. We have an average of 5 clients that require social media management, from different industries like real estate and spirits. Agora is used mostly by our social media coordinator with supervision from account executives. It helps us keep everything organized and finally address the big problem of social media calendars and approval of content.
  • Scheduling content in a content calendar.
  • Simple assign and approval system.
  • Review and approval of user comments.
  • Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
  • Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
  • Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
I think it works great when it comes to organizing accounts, keeping track of your content, as well as dealing with the approval process, especially for account executives in agencies, that we need to deal with internal approvals as well as clients. AgoraPulse has everything in one place and clients found it very easy to learn. It really made our whole communication with clients much easier.
Read Jeannette Vigil's full review
July 22, 2018
Ali Walton | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is used in my company's web and video department. It helps us to assign social engagement tasks and schedule social media posts.
  • Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
  • Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
  • I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
  • One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
  • Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
  • I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
AgoraPulse has provided me with social content scheduling abilities, team collaboration abilities, and social listening abilities at an affordable price. It was exactly what I needed!
Read Ali Walton's full review
November 07, 2018
Ben Greenwood | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse to manage 10 social media channels across our entire group of companies, allowing us to schedule content in an efficient manner, saving a lot of time, as well as monitor mentions of our brands and responding easily where required.
  • Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
  • Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
  • Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
  • Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
AgoraPulse is ideally suited to managing several channels at once, either for a single company or for a range of businesses.

Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
Read Ben Greenwood's full review
November 07, 2018
Jill Connor | TrustRadius Reviewer
The whole organization uses it to publish and pre-publish to 9 social media accounts in 4 different branches of the company. We needed a way to collectively publish and monitor our accounts. We also needed approval and notes to be written to each writer by an administrator.
  • View publishing schedule
  • Bulk upload content
  • Approve and disapprove posts
  • I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
  • Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
This software fit my concerns and issues the best, but it can be a steep learning curve for some of my less tech-savvy contributors. I like that it seems to be improving, and the onboarding was detailed and helpful. The listening seems good and I like the calendar, but I wish it was a bit more user-friendly.
Read Jill Connor's full review
November 01, 2018
Axel Drochon | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is the second tool of our workflow. We use Trello and AgoraPulse as community managers. AgoraPulse is our main tool to manage every social media account we deal with, it’s an essential part of our work. Once we create the content via Trello, then we add the content, plan it and then make our daily moderation. Sometimes we adjust our planning thanks to the flexibility of AgoraPulse.
  • Flexibility
  • Fast
  • Clear
  • Amazing support
  • Some feature aren’t clear (queue)
  • Expensive
When I’m talking to a junior community manager who is getting more and more accounts to manage, they are stunned when they realize the time they can earn back.
Read Axel Drochon's full review
June 27, 2018
Albert Heiles IV | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse on our property to manage the social media accounts for a Doubletree hotel as well as our stand alone on property restaurant. It is also used to manage the LinkedIn account for our corporate office.
  • AgoraPulse makes it easy for us to schedule postings for the larger events we have on our property. And postings on a regular basis for weekly and daily specials in our restaurant. Having used several other programs in the past, none have performed as well as AgoraPulse.
  • It effectively gives us very good analytics of how our posts perform.
  • It allows us to clearly see who is engaging with our accounts and engage with our followers all at one time without having to switch across multiple platforms.
  • The key area for improvement that I have is the ability to adjust photo sizes for posting to Instagram.
AgoraPulse is ideally suited for our use at the hotel/restaurant. We have multiple social media outlets for both properties and it allows me to be able to manage all of these accounts from one platform. It makes post scheduling a snap and what would take me several hours of switching platforms and writing can all be done in minutes.
Read Albert Heiles IV's full review
October 16, 2018
Michele Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse to schedule our social media postings and respond to those who engage with us. In full disclosure, we just recently started using it. It is being used by the only 2 people in my organization: myself and my assistant. It is best at addressing the problem of having to go to each different social media platform to post and respond.
  • Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
  • Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
  • They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
  • I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
I think the system would be beneficial to almost everyone but I have to say that it's fairly cost-prohibitive for a very small business/non-profit like ours. We have to go without other things we need in order to pay for the system.
Read Michele Moore's full review
October 04, 2018
Andrew Pickering | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're using AgoraPulse across our whole business to manage our social media networks, talk to customers online and keep our social inbox zero.
  • Keep track of all your social notification and inbox in one place
  • Post to all the major networks from one place
  • Social Listening
  • Some of the scheduling functionality could be a little smoother
It's well suited to people with an engaged social audience and lots of notifications. If you are just starting out, it probably does way more than you need to be worth the price.
Read Andrew Pickering's full review
June 06, 2018
Eloise Saddi | TrustRadius Reviewer

AgoraPulse is being used by our strategic marketing unit within the digital marketing unit. The digital team supports other departments as the main AgoraPulse contact. The departments include our current student communications coordinators and our student customer service department.

AgoraPulse addresses the social listening aspect and ensures we capture messages, comments, mentions and tags about the University of Wollongong.

• Inbox zero is a fantastic feature. It allows you to ensure you review all tags, comments, mentions and tags.
  • Assignment feature is great for our teams. It allows us to assign certain posts or messages that might not be within our expertise. I like that we receive a notification via AgoraPulse as well as via email to ensure the assignment is captured.
  • Live time response - I love that fact that you can see who is responding to a particular message or post. This is so useful if two or more members are in at the same time. It avoids duplication and is such a time saver.
  • I would love to see a feature that is an automated reminder if something has been assigned to you and not responded after 2 or more days.
AgoraPulse is fantastic for social listening, particularly as you can add different folders for specific social profiles in your business. I really love the Inbox Zero feature as every day I can be sure we have captured all mentions of our company and we can escalate it as needed. The tagging feature works well for our company as we have different departments that take care of the inbox and listening stream.
Read Eloise Saddi's full review
September 07, 2018
Anne Lardeur | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse on an everyday basis. It helps us to inform the users of social media about new data of our clients and to specify our posts by being closer to the needs and concerns of the internet users.

To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
  • The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
  • We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
  • AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
  • AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
AgoraPulse is useful for a communication company.
Read Anne Lardeur's full review
Pauline Romet | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse for all our clients for social media projects. The feature we use most is inbox moderation. This feature is convenient and reliable. The search by username is interesting. However, we no longer use the reports because the figures proposed by AgoraPulse did not match those of Facebook Insight. I recently saw that an update had been made. We will be able to re-test the functionality of the reports.
  • Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
  • The ability to assign tasks to other members.
  • Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
  • Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
AgoraPulse is well suited to follow/moderate media campaigns because the comments go up by associating the advertising account.
Read Pauline Romet's full review

Boolean keyword searches (132)
Filtering out noise/spam (132)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (207)
9.4
Audience targeting (145)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (178)
Automated routing and prioritization (18)
Customer interaction histories (190)
Bulk actions (174)
Lead generation (100)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (110)
Twitter (194)
Facebook (215)
LinkedIn (72)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (203)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (11)
6.7
Campaign success analytics (174)
Real-time tracking (171)
Competitor analysis (145)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (194)
Mobile access (183)

What is Agorapulse?

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

Additional options include external shared calendars to easily get content feedback and Power Reports to create customized reports in half the time.

The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features

Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam

Publishing Features

Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Has featureWorkflow management

Engagement Features

Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories

Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis

Account management Features

Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureShared content calendar (for external client approval)

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Agorapulse Pricing

Starting Price: $99

Pro$99per month
Premium$199per month
EnterpriseCustomper month

**Pro plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Premium plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **Enterprise plan: 40+ profiles, 8+ users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution