https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGHighly recommended app!AgoraPulse has a friendly user interface; is full of tutorial videos, and includes tag management for posts/comments, etc. There are tons of reasons you should choose Agora. This app takes fanpage management to the next level. The functionality, analytics and the amount of additional Facebook apps you can add really makes this app amazing. I can't wait to put it use and see all the data come in. They provide almost everything you may need at an affordable price. It is a highly recommended app.,I can see all my profile customers in the same place It is very easy to use I can have a chat online for everything I want to ask,Doesn't have intagram report Doesn't let me see my new followers on Twitter,10,Better employee efficiency Better customer service,Social media managerI use AgoraPulse to organize my social media and media in which I advertise.,Applications to interact with fans The metrics in presentations,Could make an application for mobile phones and tablets,10,4,Better customer serviceAgorapulse Loves Me!The price is okay. It is very user-friendly. The design is nice.,It would be better if it was free, of course. In an app like the photo contest, a window to share should open automatically. That's it!,10,Many more followers on my page. Good way to spread the word about my product. That's all I was looking for.,10,2A nice surpriseAgoraPulse has, very quickly, become an essential part of our customer service and social media management. We are an e-commerce company, and our community began to grow much quicker than we thought it would. When looking for tools to make the customer service (an essential part of our value proposition) easier and more effective, we ran into AgoraPulse and implemented it immediately. It has done wonders. No more comments or messages go unanswered, and the ability to tag comments to classify fan conversations is a godsend.,Excellent customer service: they seem to always be available and are super nice. Easy setup. Intuitive platform.,None so far.,9,Great analytics: better decision making. Better customer service. Increased efficiency.,I like so much this application !!!I use AgoraPulse to manage my fan page on Facebook. I have [accumulated] 2700 fans in 2 months, and they have become very active on my page. Previously, sometimes I [would] forget to respond to my fans. Now, with Agora Pulse I don't have this problem - it's so easy to answer them !!! I love this application.,I can answer the comments of my fans - it's very easy I can have 3 profiles - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram I can [schedule] the publications (but I don't use it for now),I don't know - I am very satisfied for now.,9,Positive impact - I take [zero] time for my social media.,
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 288 vetted Agorapulse reviews and ratings

Andreina D'Aubeterre Hernández profile photo
May 14, 2015

Agorapulse Review: "Highly recommended app!"

• I can see all my profile customers in the same place
  • It is very easy to use
  • I can have a chat online for everything I want to ask
  • Doesn't have intagram report
  • Doesn't let me see my new followers on Twitter
It is easy to use?
Does it have social media reports?
Read Andreina D'Aubeterre Hernández's full review
Francisco Javier Rodriguez profile photo
September 01, 2015

Agorapulse Review: "Social media manager"

I use AgoraPulse to organize my social media and media in which I advertise.
  • Applications to interact with fans
  • The metrics in presentations
  • Could make an application for mobile phones and tablets
AgoraPulse provides simplicity to organize social media.
Read Francisco Javier Rodriguez's full review
Pedro Moreira profile photo
July 13, 2015

User Review: "Agorapulse Loves Me!"

• The price is okay.
  • It is very user-friendly.
  • The design is nice.
  • It would be better if it was free, of course.
  • In an app like the photo contest, a window to share should open automatically.
  • That's it!
It is money well spent if what you need is to bring attention to your product or your brand. Nowadays many businesses thrive because of their Facebook pages, and the apps that Agorapulse can provide are a good way to bring more followers into the pages.
Read Pedro Moreira's full review
Ana Paulina Valencia Rubio profile photo
March 06, 2015

Agorapulse Review: "A nice surprise"

• Excellent customer service: they seem to always be available and are super nice.
  • Easy setup.
  • Intuitive platform.
  • None so far.
An important question to ask to figure out whether Agorapulse is right for you is how important it is to you to find out what your customers are talking about the most (and how much you're spending on other tools, since it's a bit pricey but got us off a lot of other tools whose capabilities it has in just one platform).
Read Ana Paulina Valencia Rubio's full review
Kassandra Potocka profile photo
June 08, 2015

Agorapulse Review: "I like so much this application !!!"

• I can answer the comments of my fans - it's very easy
  • I can have 3 profiles - Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
  • I can [schedule] the publications (but I don't use it for now)
  • I don't know - I am very satisfied for now.
Read Kassandra Potocka's full review
Benazio Rizki profile photo
May 13, 2015

Agorapulse Review: "By far the best and the cheapest instagram monitoring tool"

My company is focusing on social media. And one thing that I really need is Instagram monitoring tool. What makes it different? First, there aren't so many Instagram monitoring tools like AgoraPulse that have so many features. I get daily reports, and I can monitor everyone who is using my hashtag. Also I can sign in with multiple Instagram accounts or even with multiple social media accounts. Another thing, I can monitor my best followers, the ones that have been really engaging with my content.
  • By far the best Instagram monitoring tool
  • Cheap even with a big pile of followers that you manage
  • Unlimited admin without additional cost
  • Not a really good user interface on the reports.
  • There are still bugs in the reports section especially in the Instagram reports.
If you're looking for a complete package of an Instagram monitoring tool, by far it's AgoraPulse.
Read Benazio Rizki's full review
Kévin HENRY profile photo
May 11, 2015

Agorapulse Review: "Excellent Facebook comment moderation tool!"

I use Agorapulse as a comment moderation tool for one of my clients. It's proven to be extremely effective in managing every message that is posted on my clients' FB page.
  • Organizing FB comments in chronological order.
  • Archiving FB messages once they have been treated.
  • Linking FB users' names to messages and posts.
  • As far as using Agorapulse as a Facebook comment moderation tool, there are NO weaknesses! An A+ all around!
I used Agorapulse as a comment moderation tool for Facebook. After trying Hootsuite, Buffer, and Sprout Social, Agorapulse is definitely the best on the market for my needs.
Read Kévin HENRY's full review
Rob Peck profile photo
April 08, 2015

User Review: "AgoraPulse: Makes social easy"

We use Agorapulse for two reasons:

1. Simplified social reporting for clients.
2. Running (fairly large) contests and promotions.

It is being used by the social media department for both our own promotions as well as promotions for clients.

AgoraPulse makes social easy as can be.
  • Facebook contest administration
  • Client reporting
  • Amazing support
  • Downtime during Indian holidays
  • I find the admin panel easy to use, but juniors do struggle to find things sometimes.
  • Expand into YouTube
I have never not recommended AgoraPulse when someone is looking for a social media platform.
Read Rob Peck's full review
Daniel Mark Wheaton profile photo
December 05, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Super easy to use. Great customer service."

Trying to find an easy-to-use system to manage Facebook contests. It's being used by myself and other members of the marketing team.
  • It's easy to use.
  • Contests work well directly in Facebook.
  • It keeps contests valid within Facebook's terms of service.
  • It would be great to see other social media networks added, like LinkedIn and Google+.
AgoraPulse makes running contests simple. That was the main thing I was looking for when I came across AgoraPulse.
Read Daniel Mark Wheaton's full review
Denizcan Dursun profile photo
December 02, 2014

User Review: "I love AgoraPulse"

I used AgoraPulse for increasing Facebook fan rate and it does a very good job! It is used by the whole organization. Would be better if AgoraPulse removes the AgoraPulse logo from shared posts and replace it with our company logo.
  • I had hard time increasing my fan rate until I started to use AgoraPulse. Especially for my fans which connect on Facebook from mobile phones. It is especially mobile friendly.
  • Price is good for all among other sites.
  • Very simple to use.
  • Apps work exactly as they state
  • Great customer service, replied to my emails in the same day
  • I would like Agora pulse to bring aboard more social networks.
AgoraPulse is not complicated like other sites. It encourages you to improve. It is very good because beginners don't know how to be successful in social media marketing.
Read Denizcan Dursun's full review
Caroline Mignaux profile photo
March 13, 2015

Agorapulse Review: "A big YES"

I have used AgoraPulse to create apps and to consult on onsights for more than three years now. It's a really easy way to create and develop engagement on fanpages while avoiding loss of time and energy.
  • Easy to set up apps.
  • Great customer service.
  • Insight exports.
  • Affordable package.
  • Develop more apps.
  • Focus on Instagram and Twitter too.
Read Caroline Mignaux's full review
Gagandeep Walia profile photo
March 09, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse - Makes lives easier - one campaign at a time!"

We run various campaigns on Facebook, and AgoraPulse makes it extremely easy to manage our pages and run various campaigns.
  • Photo contest is amazing and simple to run and execute. Super easy!
  • Simplistic Dashboard.
  • Easy setup.
  • Instagram integration.
  • Facebook apps not visible in the Facebook app for mobiles.
  • AgoraPulse logo in the apps needs to go away.
AgoraPulse covers a wide variety of products/campaigns/tools that are sufficient to successfully manage the pages.
Read Gagandeep Walia's full review
Jake Lewis profile photo
March 02, 2015

Agorapulse Review: "Well Worth it."

• Reporting
  • Monitoring
  • Apps
  • More apps
  • More detailed reporting
This is the perfect product to take social media management to a whole new level. This product takes all the different apps or services you need for social media and rolls it into one product. I was surprised at all the info it gives in the reporting. Having built in apps is a big help as well. It is easier to see all your likes in one place. There is so much to say about this product, but put it this way if you don't have it you don't know what you are missing.
Read Jake Lewis's full review
Samer Karazi profile photo
February 26, 2015

Review: "Agorapulse is the best software to manage a Facebook page."

We are using AgoraPulse to analyze our Facebook page and Twitter account. We are also using it to automate posts and page contests.
  • Facebook page analysis
  • Facebook Contests
  • Converting fans into users
  • Contests have big room for improvement.
We did not know the value of our Facebook page until we started using AgoraPulse. The key question is: Does the CRM provide tools to improve social accounts engagement?
Read Samer Karazi's full review
Anne-Sophie DUMOTIER profile photo
October 29, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Un outil complet, rapide et efficace [A fully-featured, fast and effective tool]"

J'utilise Agora Pulse pour les réseaux sociaux de mon entreprise, pour Facebook et Twitter. Cet outil simple et complet répond à toutes mes exigences. Je souhaitais mettre en place des petits concours simples sur ma page, mais aussi accéder à des statistiques détaillés.
{I use AgoraPulse for my corporate managing my Facebook and Twitter social network accounts. This simple and fully-featured tool meets all my requirements. I use it to build simple contests and also to see detailed statistics on each contest.}
  • Agora Pulse est très simple, rapide à prendre en main, et complet. Un outil indispensable pour gérer ses réseaux sociaux[AgoraPulse is very simple to use and is very fully-featured. It's indispensable for managing social networks.]
  • La belle surprise, c'est l'export des statistiques dans un joli powerpoint : pratique. Les statistiques sont très biens présentés dans l'interface. [A nice surprise was the ability to export report data to make an attractive PowerPoint presentation. This is highly practical. Reports are very well designed.]
  • L'interface globale est en plus agréable à utiliser, facile à prendre en mains. [Overall, the user interface is very easy to use and learn.]
  • J'aimerai avoir plus d'applications disponibles (jeux, mais aussi intégration de l'inscription à une newsletter par exemple...) [I would love to see even more functionality (games, but also integration to a newsletter subscription, for example.]
Je ne vois pas
[I can't think of any]
Read Anne-Sophie DUMOTIER's full review
Aaron Valdez profile photo
September 29, 2014

User Review: "I love AgoraPulse"

I chose AgoraPulse because of its ease of use. I was a user of ShortStack and I found it to be very complex. AgoraPulse is easy to use, that's it. As a social media manager with multiple clients I need to save as much time as possible. It gives me everything I need to set up apps that make my managed social media pages look and feel professional.
  • Give you the dimensions for the graphics
  • You only need to perform a few steps to get your app up and running
  • Quick response when asking for help
  • I would like Agora pulse to bring aboard more social networks.
If you are a beginner, you can have professional looking apps on your Facebook page because AgoraPulse is so easy to use.
Read Aaron Valdez's full review
Stefan Kanev profile photo
September 10, 2014

Review: "AgoraPulse: Now you can hear your customers' heartbeat!"

Hi, my name is Stefan and I work at Crazy Safety A/S. Together with the colleagues we are developing our company's social media platforms. We thought that Google Analytics was not sufficient for our goals, so after some research, we chose AgoraPulse instead. After being customers for a while, we could not hide our satisfaction from the product. This is the reason to share our opinion here. AgoraPulse offers a comprehensive framework, which greatly helps us to track the data coming from different social media platforms and to draw conclusions about future strategies. All in all we are very satisfied. On the other hand we would like to give some creative feedback: sometime the synchronizing between the different web pages goes a bit slower. If this could be fixed, then we believe that AgoraPulse will be one of the best solutions for cases like ours.
  • Photo contest app
  • Statistics
  • Consumer insights
  • The speed of synchronizing the web pages should be improved a bit
AgoraPulse is particularly good while analyzing data.
Read Stefan Kanev's full review
Nathan Thomas, MBA/MIM profile photo
September 09, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Exactly as Advertised."

We used it to tract engagement on our Facebook page. The goal is to increase interaction and reward customers for visiting, liking, sharing etc.
  • Apps work exactly as they state
  • Easy integration with Facebook page
  • Great customer service, replied to my emails in the same day
  • Lots of apps/many different choices to increase fan interaction
  • Apps aren't adapted for mobile capability. They solve this problem by providing a link for mobile devices.
  • Cost for all apps is reasonable, but we only used 2 apps primarily so it's relatively more costly from that perspective.
I think AgoraPulse's apps would work well with SMB or enterprise companies. None of the issues we encountered were too much to overcome. It would be nice to offer different pricing points instead of one price for everything. Just for customers who only want to use one or two items.
Read Nathan Thomas, MBA/MIM's full review
Rob Twenhaar profile photo
December 29, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Test period more than interesting. [Testperiode meer dan interessant en hoopgevend.]"

It's easy to install. It works.
  • Easy to install.
  • It works.
  • Competitor info available.
  • Mobile app
  • Add platforms such as Pinterest
  • Share business info with other companies
  • Smaller business-groups
Is the data accurate?
Read Rob Twenhaar's full review
Marianne Ho profile photo
May 09, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Easy to setup Social Contests app"

Only Marketing and anyone directly involved with Marketing is using the product. I'm using AgoraPulse to get fans engaged in our Facebook page and at the same time get more Likes. So far the results are okay, but that probably has something more to do with the execution than the product. I'm still reiterating to get the possible results.
  • Easy to Setup. Before even signing up, I was already able to try the product at once. This tells me how hassle-free it is to setup apps in AgoraPulse.
  • Analytics. I like how it gives a detailed funnel for conversion, its pretty useful to know where we're having high drop-offs and can tweak that part a bit.
  • Unable to modify contest settings when it's started. I couldn't add more prizes or extend the dates for the contest once its started. AgoraPulse can improve by giving me a confirmation page first of all the settings and letting me know its unchangeable once started before I can "Go" the app.
Questions on the selection process:
  • Are the games easy to setup?
  • Is there coding knowledge required?
  • How easy is it to modify contest settings?
  • Will I be able to measure the outcomes?
As we're using AgoraPulse strictly for contests, these are the only questions we asked during the selection process. I think most important is how easy is it to setup and execute the contest. You don't want a scenario where you spend a lot of time figuring out how to execute the contest according to the game play strategy you choose. You also want to be able to test the app first before deployment.
Read Marianne Ho's full review
Jitendra Gursingh profile photo
August 29, 2014

User Review: "Why AgoraPulse"

We have just started using AgoraPulse in our organization and have had a good experience with it. It is really effective at managing the 2 key social networks, Facebook and Twitter. AgoraPulse is useful for running promotions, contests etc. AgoraPulse is also useful for getting detailed analytics. The lack of Google+ integration is a sore point though.
  • Social media management
  • Social analytics
  • Running promotions
  • Google+ integration
  • LinkedIn Integration
  • Pinterest integration
The most important [factor] is how easy and fast you want your social media management tool to be. How frequently are you going to run promotions, campaigns and post on your social networks? If its going to be very often then you should use AgoraPulse
Read Jitendra Gursingh's full review
Carolyn Iga profile photo
December 17, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Worthwhile app"

Interfaces with Facebook, providing a platform for popularity votes.
  • Customer service
  • Affordable service
  • Appreciate the free trial status during the time when we cannot use the app
  • The service is generally affordable, and easy to use.
  • Appreciate the extra phone call to make sure we are getting maximum usage of the app
  • Getting set up was not extremely easy, but after a few days we figured it out.
For doing Facebook polls as we did, I think AgoraPulse seems to be as good as or better than other apps out there. I don't think there are situations I have come across where it is not suited or less appropriate. I like that AgoraPulse helps business owners ask good questions.
Read Carolyn Iga's full review
Anaïs Girard profile photo
December 09, 2014

Review: "AgoraPulse? The best for our Facebook page!"

AgoraPulse is the best thing that has happened to our Facebook page! Now, we really have the stats about who are our fans and how to reach them. Moreover, the team is always available to answer to our demands by email or phone. Agorapulse? The best! AgoraPulse is the best thing which has happened to our Facebook page! Now, we really have the stats about who are our fans and how to reach them. Moreover, the team is always available to answer to our demands by email or phone. Thanks!
  • Now, we really have the stats about who our fans are and how to reach them.
  • The new apps as newsletter subscriptions.
If AgoraPulse were free, it would be the best !
Read Anaïs Girard's full review
J. Alexander Curtis profile photo
August 14, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Facebook Only, Better solutions out there"

I wish I had even one good thing to say about AgoraPulse. But I really don't. The interface was impossible to navigate, the apps did not work, the customer service was terrible. I felt bad marking it down all the way, but I really couldn't even think of one positive experience from when we used it.
  • Competitors analysis was pretty cool. But it is not a whole lot more unique than what Facebook already offers
  • Price isn't bad. Its not great either, but its not bad.
  • The apps had major connection issues for our users on Facebook. We ran a contest and most of our users gave up. We only had 15 entries out of 18K loyal fans! When we switched to an alternative company and redid the same contest we had 2K entries. Their apps were a disaster.
  • The UI looks beautiful, but its not intuitive.
  • The customer service blamed the problem on me for almost a month, before finally coming back to me a month later and admitting it was their fault. Not the friendliest customer service team.
AgoraPulse only does Facebook, which is unfortunate. Their reports could be really good if that was your main interest in getting a solution like this. For anyone purchasing it for the apps, I would recommend looking at the myriad of other competitors making Facebook apps which are much higher quality. Really AgoraPulse was only any good at reports.
Read J. Alexander Curtis's full review
Pía Francisca Verdugo Ramos profile photo
August 07, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Agora Pulse, realmente maneja redes sociales y ¡es rentable! [Handles social media and is profitable!]"

Utilizamos AgoraPulse para manejar nuestra página de facebook, para nosotros es muy importante ya que es nuestra principal fuente de ingresos (como clientes). Lo utiliza solo 1 persona y resuelve el problema de manejo de comentarios, publicaciones y sobre todo Concursos. [We use AgoraPulse to manage our Facebook page. It’s very important for us because it is our main source of income (customers). It is used by one person and it handles the problem of managing comments, publications and contests.]
  • Manejo de Comentarios y Publicaciones: Por lo general, con la administración de facebook se nos "perdian" tantos comentarios y no podíamos llevar un registro de cada uno de ellos. Es decir, perdíamos ventas, con AgoraPulse nos permite identificar 1 a 1 cada comentario. [ Comments and Publications Management: Generally, in the management of Facebook we lost would lose so many comments and we could not keep track of each of them. That is to say, we lost sales. AgoraPulse allows us to identify each comment on a one to one basis.]
  • Manejo de Sorteos y Concursos de facebook: Esta aplicación nos ayuda mucho para realizar concursos periódicos, sin tener que crearlos en cada momento, simplemente son continuos para nosotros y eso ¡Nos encanta! [Facebook Sweepstakes and Contests Management: This app helps us launch periodic contests, without having to create each one each time. They are just continuous, and we love that!]
  • Programación de Contenidos: Nos permite generar contenido 1 sola vez al día y las publicaciones se emiten cuando lo necesitamos, sin tener la necesidad de estar creando continuamente contenido en nuestra página de facebook. [Content Programming: It allows us to generate content once a day and the publications are issued when we need them, without having to continuously create content on our Facebook page.]
  • Opciones Viral: Realmente nos agrada que los concursos sean necesarios compartirlos, hemos conseguido un incremento de fans con esta opción. [Viral options: We really that contests have to be shared. We've achieved an increase of fans with this option.]
  • Claramente, el manejo de mensajes privados, quizá no lo he descubierto, pero de seguro, no puedo manejar los Mensajes privados que me envían, como si lo permite Hootsuite. [Clearly, managing private messages. Maybe I haven't discovered this but I cannot manage my private messages like you can in Hootsuite.]
  • Moderación de comentarios en los álbum de fotos de nuestra página de facebook, simplemente no los detecta como un comentario adicional. [Comment management on our Facebook photo album - These comments are not detected as additional comments.]
Precio? Realmente accesible. [Price? Really accessible.]

Soporte? Una Vez Que que te contactan, ningún problema.... Antes (para que contesten facebook, es un poco más lento). [Support? Once they contact you, no problem. Before – for them to answer you on Facebook is a bit slower ]

Usabilidad: En un principio es difícil, luego resulta muy fácil de utilizar. [Usability: At first it is difficult, then it is very easy to use.]

Información: Excelente, brinda la información cuando uno la necesite, en tiempos oportunos. [Information: Provides excellent information when you need it, at the most opportune times.]
Read Pía Francisca Verdugo Ramos's full review

Boolean keyword searches (77)
Filtering out noise/spam (77)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (112)
Audience targeting (87)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (100)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (111)
Bulk actions (99)
Lead generation (69)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (75)
6.7
Twitter (106)
Facebook (119)
Instagram (110)
Campaign success analytics (99)
Real-time tracking (106)
Competitor analysis (89)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (107)
Mobile access (99)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations