Agorapulse Reviews

Mandi Kohlmeier | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 30, 2018

AgoraPulse is great for social media management for a smaller company

AgoraPulse has been a great way for us to manage our social media relations. I can go to AgoraPulse and see all my comments, feedback, etc. for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I can easily skim these, and then reply all from one place. It has also really helped us to be able to schedule social media posts and organize content. I do wish I could upload multiple photos in AgoraPulse of IG posts, and well as videos. But as of right now, it's been a fairly good solution for our smaller company to help manage social media channels.
  • Manage all social media accounts from one place.
  • Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
  • Schedule content to be posted on various channels
  • Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
  • It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
  • It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
This software works best for a smaller company who maybe has several people dealing with social media. It's also a great tool if the people using social media aren't dedicated social media marketers.
Read Mandi Kohlmeier's full review
Jeannette Vigil | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 27, 2018

Making Client' and Exec's life easier!

We use AgoraPulse for our clients' social media accounts. We use it in the accounts area as well for the Social Media team. We have an average of 5 clients that require social media management, from different industries like real estate and spirits. Agora is used mostly by our social media coordinator with supervision from account executives. It helps us keep everything organized and finally address the big problem of social media calendars and approval of content.
  • Scheduling content in a content calendar.
  • Simple assign and approval system.
  • Review and approval of user comments.
  • Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
  • Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
  • Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
I think it works great when it comes to organizing accounts, keeping track of your content, as well as dealing with the approval process, especially for account executives in agencies, that we need to deal with internal approvals as well as clients. AgoraPulse has everything in one place and clients found it very easy to learn. It really made our whole communication with clients much easier.
Read Jeannette Vigil's full review
Ali Walton | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 22, 2018

AgoraPulse was just what I needed!

AgoraPulse is used in my company's web and video department. It helps us to assign social engagement tasks and schedule social media posts.
  • Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
  • Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
  • I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
  • One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
  • Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
  • I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
AgoraPulse has provided me with social content scheduling abilities, team collaboration abilities, and social listening abilities at an affordable price. It was exactly what I needed!
Read Ali Walton's full review
Ben Greenwood | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 07, 2018

Affordable time saver with some surprises up its sleeve

We use AgoraPulse to manage 10 social media channels across our entire group of companies, allowing us to schedule content in an efficient manner, saving a lot of time, as well as monitor mentions of our brands and responding easily where required.
  • Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
  • Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
  • Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
  • Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
AgoraPulse is ideally suited to managing several channels at once, either for a single company or for a range of businesses.

Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
Read Ben Greenwood's full review
Jill Connor | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 07, 2018

Team management with AgoraPulse

The whole organization uses it to publish and pre-publish to 9 social media accounts in 4 different branches of the company. We needed a way to collectively publish and monitor our accounts. We also needed approval and notes to be written to each writer by an administrator.
  • View publishing schedule
  • Bulk upload content
  • Approve and disapprove posts
  • I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
  • Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
This software fit my concerns and issues the best, but it can be a steep learning curve for some of my less tech-savvy contributors. I like that it seems to be improving, and the onboarding was detailed and helpful. The listening seems good and I like the calendar, but I wish it was a bit more user-friendly.
Read Jill Connor's full review
Axel Drochon | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 01, 2018

The best product for a community manager

AgoraPulse is the second tool of our workflow. We use Trello and AgoraPulse as community managers. AgoraPulse is our main tool to manage every social media account we deal with, it’s an essential part of our work. Once we create the content via Trello, then we add the content, plan it and then make our daily moderation. Sometimes we adjust our planning thanks to the flexibility of AgoraPulse.
  • Flexibility
  • Fast
  • Clear
  • Amazing support
  • Some feature aren’t clear (queue)
  • Expensive
When I’m talking to a junior community manager who is getting more and more accounts to manage, they are stunned when they realize the time they can earn back.
Read Axel Drochon's full review
Michele Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2018

Agorapulse (great - with a wish list)

We use AgoraPulse to schedule our social media postings and respond to those who engage with us. In full disclosure, we just recently started using it. It is being used by the only 2 people in my organization: myself and my assistant. It is best at addressing the problem of having to go to each different social media platform to post and respond.
  • Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
  • Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
  • They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
  • I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
I think the system would be beneficial to almost everyone but I have to say that it's fairly cost-prohibitive for a very small business/non-profit like ours. We have to go without other things we need in order to pay for the system.
Read Michele Moore's full review
Andrew Pickering | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 04, 2018

Love this Social Media Tool

We're using AgoraPulse across our whole business to manage our social media networks, talk to customers online and keep our social inbox zero.
  • Keep track of all your social notification and inbox in one place
  • Post to all the major networks from one place
  • Social Listening
  • Some of the scheduling functionality could be a little smoother
It's well suited to people with an engaged social audience and lots of notifications. If you are just starting out, it probably does way more than you need to be worth the price.
Read Andrew Pickering's full review
Anne Lardeur | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2018

AgoraPulse Review

We use AgoraPulse on an everyday basis. It helps us to inform the users of social media about new data of our clients and to specify our posts by being closer to the needs and concerns of the internet users.

To have an optimal use of AgoraPulse, it would be easier to incorporate all the social media services in it. For example, we cannot tag people in our posts on Instagram.
  • The ability to see and work on all the social media accounts.
  • We can create and follow a dialogue with the internet users easily.
  • AgoraPulse creates statistics which are useful to describe our work and results to our customers.
  • AgoraPulse could incorporate all social media functionalities to theirs(such as Instagram).
AgoraPulse is useful for a communication company.
Read Anne Lardeur's full review
Pauline Romet | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 04, 2018

An efficient platform

We use AgoraPulse for all our clients for social media projects. The feature we use most is inbox moderation. This feature is convenient and reliable. The search by username is interesting. However, we no longer use the reports because the figures proposed by AgoraPulse did not match those of Facebook Insight. I recently saw that an update had been made. We will be able to re-test the functionality of the reports.
  • Inbox functionality with the ability to find a comment by internet username.
  • The ability to assign tasks to other members.
  • Would like an export of reports in .ppt or .key format to have graphics for the "contents" part
  • Would like more detailed exports on the "content" part of the reports (For example: number of likes, number of laugh reacts, number of angry reacts, number of clicks on the publication, number of clicks on the link.)
AgoraPulse is well suited to follow/moderate media campaigns because the comments go up by associating the advertising account.
Read Pauline Romet's full review
John Cantrell | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 14, 2018

UEG Use of Agorapulse

We use AgoraPulse in my company to manage other companies' social presence, along with our own.
  • Scheduling-- some other companies' interfaces are a bit clunky, providing more than most people or agencies need.
  • Comment Management-- this system is easy to manage and assign to other users.
  • I cannot think of a feature that could use improvement on their part outside of supporting more platforms.
The price is well suited for agencies looking to get a start in their industry.
Read John Cantrell's full review
Gorkem Vatan | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 14, 2018

AgoraPulse means saving time for me.

As a social media agency, we manage brands' social media accounts. We use Agora to do management and reporting. This will save us a lot of time. Having extensive statistics in the reporting section and exporting to PowerPoint is an advantage for us. A good thing is that the platform updates are fast adapting. (e.g. Instagram scheduling.)
  • Fast adapting to platforms
  • PowerPoint reporting
  • Local time-compatible scheduling
  • Downloading reports can be easier on the website than via email.
  • I want to receive notifications from the mobile app when planned contents are shared.
AgoraPulse answers all my needs.
Read Gorkem Vatan's full review
Delphine Simon | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 13, 2018

AgoraPulse review

I am the only person who uses AgoraPulse in my organization. I use AgoraPulse to manage the social networks of my organization (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter) and the social networks of my boss.
  • Networks watch
  • Planning publication
  • Reports
  • [Responding] to comments by AgoraPulse
To manage social media and watch a competitor's social media it's well suited, but it is less appropriate to respond to a lot of comments.
Read Delphine Simon's full review
Michelle Cannon | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 10, 2018

Best Social Media Management Tool! (Especially for Facebook)

Agorapulse helps me organize my clients' accounts, streamline the calendars, keep track of the content, and monitor the effectiveness of my strategy. The reports are detailed and insightful. Most of all, I can easily share the reports with my clients.
  • Easy scheduling.
  • Robust, insightful reports.
  • Customer Service is friendly and almost always available online.
  • Puts content in one place for easy managing.
  • The mobile app lacks functionality.
  • Data retention period is too short.
  • It would be great if we could drop a blog post link in, and choose whether to post it as a link or an image. Food bloggers tend to share images. The need to download images, then upload them to Agorapulse has proven to be a time-suck.
  • The cost is a bit high compared to others.
Agorapulse is perfect for social media managers who are juggling several accounts.
Read Michelle Cannon's full review
November 12, 2018

Perfect if you're looking for a cost-effective tool that gets fundamental things done quickly

AgoraPulse is used in the content marketing department of our agency. As a content creator, I've been one of the people that's been using Agora the most, monthly for the past 15 months. Through Agora I've managed about 10 different client brands.
  • Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
  • Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
  • Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
  • Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
  • I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
  • Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
  • Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
  • "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
  • Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
AgoraPulse is well suited if you're in search of a cost-friendly social media managing platform. It is less suited if you have very specific needs in terms of available extra options.
December 17, 2018

Agorapulse has its finger on the pulse of social scheduling and listening

Great, intuitive social scheduler, with a brilliant team backing it so no matter what you encounter on your travels across the channels, if you get stuck, there is someone to help! Works across a wide range of core channels, and has options to bulk upload or post on the fly, social listening and a reasonable cost for the functionality.
  • Intuitive to use
  • Clean, well designed layout to the interface
  • Brilliant customer service
  • Open to suggestions for improvement
  • Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest
  • Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others
  • Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go
Great for social listening for mid scale companies or smaller ones with a reputation to manage, excellent for finding conversations on your key topics to join in on Twitter, scheduling content in advance to help manage wider marketing campaigns and launching products or services at a specific time. Mobile app is not quite as intuitive but is still very easily accessible.
November 29, 2018

AgoraPulse Experience

We use AgoraPulse for monitoring several platforms and being able to schedule content and work on several social media accounts at the same time. We are currently using this service for our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Since we have a lot of Cantonese members, we use RenRen as well but we can't use AgoraPulse for RenRen right now. We use our social media for promotional contents and announcements. We had to contact customer service several times and they have one of the best customer service teams I've experienced.
  • Good customer service
  • Being able to monitor several accounts
  • More social media platforms could be added
  • Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry
  • The interface can be improved
If you manage several social media accounts, then this software is useful. If you are managing only one social media account, this might not be useful.
October 30, 2018

The most complete app for managing Social Media

AgoraPulse is the perfect social media management app. AgoraPulse provides some of the best analytics. We use it to schedule on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. After the posts go live we can track their presence using their wonderful analytics.
  • We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great.
  • They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.
  • The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel
  • Instagram reports do not include stories data
It’s the perfect social media management app to automate a handful of tasks that once took far too much time to execute manually.
October 30, 2018

Substantial software to ease your brand management

We have multiple users managing multiple accounts. AgoraPulse allows us to manage accounts easily and allows managers to work with draft posts. We have many different businesses to support, and we can manage each one's social media voice independently with AgoraPulse.
  • Publish to multiple accounts
  • Visually see posting schedules
  • Reporting
  • Integration with Instagram
  • Finding new Instagram followers
  • Image manipulation and editing
For multiple business and account scenarios, it is well suited. Particularly if bulk posts are used. For smaller companies, it may be a bit less appropriate.
October 15, 2018

A great tool for anyone managing business social media page(s)! :)

We use AgoraPulse to publish social media content across the 10 pages linked with our company.
  • Able to publish on multiple pages from one place.
  • I like that you are able to reply to messages on your page via AgoraPulse.
  • I feel AgoraPulse may need to update their Emoji platform - I'm a regular user of Emojis and I currently use copy/paste them.
  • Sometimes shared links don't work when scheduling posts.
  • Tagging other pages doesn't always work - when starting to type the place, AgoraPulse will say it can't find it.
I find AgoraPulse really helpful for scheduling content across all of the pages I manage, particularly if I'm due to go away. It's particularly helpful being able to see the calendar of published and scheduled posts. I do find that I don't tend to use it if I am sharing 'generic' content as not all posts with links seem to be published.
August 03, 2018

Agorapulse is great for small businesses

We use AgoraPulse to publish content across various social media platforms, respond to comments and inquiries on social media networks, and track post reach and other measurables.
  • Easy to use - AgoraPulse has a Chrome extension that allows me to click on a story and draft, publish or schedule social media posts as I encounter articles.
  • AgoraPulse allows you to categorize posts for planning purposes, as well as publish posts several times with one click.
  • AgoraPulse has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question, they answer it quickly and are very friendly.
  • The only thing I'd like to see AgoraPulse add is a way to monitor new followers easier.
AgoraPulse is a great tool for small businesses to manage their social media presence from one platform.
July 26, 2018

Great for Basic Social Media Management

We use AgoraPulse for our own internal use. At first, we invested in the platform to run the organic social media management campaigns for a client and then saw it fit to use for our purposes. Now, we just use it as a publishing platform for our own company.

It could be used by the whole company, but it is really only used by myself and I work within the Sales and Marketing department. I use it to queue content and republish older posts. It is also a great tool for notifying me of any engagement we receive across all our social platforms.
  • The Chrome plugin is great for queueing content off the platform site.
  • I like that I can drag and drop my queued content to reorder it. I also like that I can drag and drop my scheduled posts.
  • The duplicate post publishing is great for scheduling across multiple social sites.
  • The fact that I can't interact with other pages other than replying to comments on our posts within Facebook and Instagram. I understand the policy changed but this has gone from a time saver to a time waste.
  • Whenever there is an issue with publishing, it is not that clear what went wrong. I've been trying to publish an Instagram post for two days and it keeps getting a failed error and references an issue on Facebook's policy that doesn't exist.
  • Sometimes my pictures end up getting published upsidedown without my planning them that way.
It works well for the queueing content aspect but not well for growing a following.
October 16, 2018

AgoraPulse Has Made Our Lives Easier!

After several years of using a competing software, I was tired of the lack of functionality and AgoraPulse was suggested by an associate. We did the free trial and within a week I knew it was going to be terrific. There are two of us setting up tweets and posts daily, sometimes seven days a week. I love the ease of use, the logic installed in each feature and especially the ability to track the results, RTs etc. I consider myself a low-tech poster child and AgoraPulse is so easy to use.
  • Scheduling of tweets
  • Links to photographs
  • Tracking feedback from the readers
  • It would be great to include multiple images with a tweet
  • Allow me to post to my personal FB page
Ease of use for scheduling multiple tweets; tracking results and tweeting to multiple accounts.
July 25, 2018

Glad I've found it :)

We monitor comments and direct messages on our client's social media pages. Also, using Agora Pulse to benchmark with competitors.
  • Gathering comments and direct messages from social media profiles.
  • Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
  • Manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
  • Mobile app lacks functionality found on desktop version (i.e. filters for messages)
  • Facebook reviews missing
Jayden Andersen | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 27, 2018

The best tool for moderating your social media campaigns. Hands down.

AgoraPulse lets us easily moderate all our social media channels, paid and unpaid, into one easy to use space. We can easily assign people to certain comments and it allows us to cut through all the comments and messages to get to the important stuff. It makes moderation 10x more efficient and can be used across multiple campaigns at the same time.
  • Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
  • allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
  • The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
It suits organizations of all size regardless or how small or how large. I would definitely recommend it for any paid campaign on Facebook/Instagram due to its easy aggregation of all activity including paid.
Read Jayden Andersen's full review

Boolean keyword searches (124)
Filtering out noise/spam (125)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (195)
Audience targeting (137)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (169)
Automated routing and prioritization (8)
Customer interaction histories (180)
Bulk actions (165)
Lead generation (97)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (106)
Twitter (184)
Facebook (203)
LinkedIn (63)
9.2
Google+ (1)
Instagram (193)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (5)
Campaign success analytics (165)
Real-time tracking (165)
Competitor analysis (135)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (182)
Mobile access (173)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Has featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureShared content calendar (for external client approval)

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution