https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGBest Analytics Tool for Facebook PagesWe use AgoraPulse to make really in depth reports of the Facebook brand page we manage.,In depth data analysis with very useful qualitative metrics User-friendly graphic interface Possibility to make a comparison with competitors,Possibility to export data in a xls format, other than the ppt format that is given by default.,10,Increased employee efficency,quintly,Hootsuite Free,10A great, inexpensive, easy-to-use page management tool with excellent service to boot!We use AgoraPulse in the marketing communications team to engage with our approximately 1 million fans across three different Facebook Pages. It helps us to schedule, identify, report, and provide fun content to our gaming community.,Very nice reporting interface and fan information which is much more graphically interesting than Facebook Insights. Beyond just for Facebook management, we've used some of the reporting graphics in business strategy presentations! The link story posting is much better than Facebook's native one. We use the ability AP provides to edit titles, descriptions and images on links very often to make them as interesting as possible, as we pay to promote a lot of our FB posts. Having access to multiple promotional apps all wrapped up in the same subscription package is useful. Most competitors I've seen previously charge quite a lot for what are basically the same features.,I'd love to see them add more sophisticated Twitter publishing back into the tool. The ability to schedule tweets with images (not allowed by TweetDeck, for example) would be useful. Would also very much like to see a link shortener added to the platform. As it is, we're using another service, bitly, to track links. Further to the link shortener, reporting on the post clicks - total and unique link clicks (embedded in text) and photo clicks would be helpful. Bringing all this functionality into a single tool rather than via multiple providers would save a lot of time and be really valuable.,9,More efficient management (setup) and visibility of page content saves a lot of time The Improved community engagement helps us retain players in our games longer and keep them excited by new app-powered content,,10Huge functionality, big affordabilityWe use Agorapulse to manage our Facebook page, and also recommend/deploy it for clients looking for professional Facebook page management solution without huge cost.,Lots of functionality Very reasonable cost Excellent product support,User interface not 100% intuitive at first,9,Better engagement on Facebook Easy-to-deploy contests Big reduction in staff time Much better understanding of Facebook analytics,Pagemodo,8I have so much data about my fans, and you ?I use Agorapulse for all the brands of my company, and each country. I am very satisfied because Agorapulse never stops improving its software, I consider it as a real tool of my social media strategy, and I have recommended it to many partners.,Social media strategy : Agorapulse helps your brand to be active and innovative on Facebook, with a lot of contests. CRM : with the contests, you can qualify your fans and get their email adress. This is so important for your CRM, and it can increase your sales. Statistics : you are able to know better your fans, and you have a lot of data which allow you to post the right content at the right time.,They could improve the types of contests with more customization,9,I have increased the number of fans, so I have increased my sales because I know the fans of our pages are buyers. I got so many emails by qualifying our fans. This is an important part of my CRM data.,,10A review of AgorapulseI use Agorapulse for day to day management of my Facebook page, for weekly analytics and for running applications when required. The platform is simple to use, comes at a very good price and is really effective. For the applications it is very simple to get the apps up and running on a page and they work really well. I particularly like the preview feature where I can see and interact with the app on desktop or mobile before I deploy it. The analytics provided are very comprehensive and I use this on a weekly basis. Overall it is a very effective and affordable solution.,Very simple to get a Facebook app up and running on desktop and mobile. Very easy and intuitive management interface. Very good reporting features.,I'd love to see a content discovery engine to find content for me to publish. A complicated feature but it would be a nice addition.,9,Increase in email subscribers. Substantial increase in fans.,9
AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Reviews

AgoraPulse
Top Rated Award
Filter 269 vetted AgoraPulse reviews and ratings
Francesco Cremonini profile photo
February 14, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Best Analytics Tool for Facebook Pages"

• In depth data analysis with very useful qualitative metrics
  • User-friendly graphic interface
  • Possibility to make a comparison with competitors
  • Possibility to export data in a xls format, other than the ppt format that is given by default.
Detailed post-level analysis with nice qualitative metrics
Read Francesco Cremonini's full review
Alyssa Crankshaw profile photo
February 12, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "A great, inexpensive, easy-to-use page management tool with excellent service to boot!"

• Very nice reporting interface and fan information which is much more graphically interesting than Facebook Insights. Beyond just for Facebook management, we've used some of the reporting graphics in business strategy presentations!
  • The link story posting is much better than Facebook's native one. We use the ability AP provides to edit titles, descriptions and images on links very often to make them as interesting as possible, as we pay to promote a lot of our FB posts.
  • Having access to multiple promotional apps all wrapped up in the same subscription package is useful. Most competitors I've seen previously charge quite a lot for what are basically the same features.
  • I'd love to see them add more sophisticated Twitter publishing back into the tool. The ability to schedule tweets with images (not allowed by TweetDeck, for example) would be useful.
  • Would also very much like to see a link shortener added to the platform. As it is, we're using another service, bitly, to track links.
  • Further to the link shortener, reporting on the post clicks - total and unique link clicks (embedded in text) and photo clicks would be helpful. Bringing all this functionality into a single tool rather than via multiple providers would save a lot of time and be really valuable.
This is a great, inexpensive tool for ongoing Facebook page management. It provides useful stats on active fans, promotional page apps, and an easy to use scheduling interface. Particularly when managing multiple pages, a tool like this is invaluable.
Read Alyssa Crankshaw's full review
Jay Baer profile photo
February 11, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Huge functionality, big affordability"

• Lots of functionality
  • Very reasonable cost
  • Excellent product support
  • User interface not 100% intuitive at first
Very well suited for small and mid-sized organizations serious about their Facebook presence. For true enterprise/global scenarios, other platforms would be better suited.
Read Jay Baer's full review
Tatiana Lupart profile photo
February 11, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "I have so much data about my fans, and you ?"

• Social media strategy : Agorapulse helps your brand to be active and innovative on Facebook, with a lot of contests.
  • CRM : with the contests, you can qualify your fans and get their email adress. This is so important for your CRM, and it can increase your sales.
  • Statistics : you are able to know better your fans, and you have a lot of data which allow you to post the right content at the right time.
  • They could improve the types of contests with more customization
The key question is how to measure the weight of Agorapulse in your company strategy ? Is it only for helping the community manager, or for having a global social strategy ?
Read Tatiana Lupart's full review
Ian Cleary profile photo

"A review of Agorapulse"

The analytics provided are very comprehensive and I use this on a weekly basis.

Overall it is a very effective and affordable solution.
  • Very simple to get a Facebook app up and running on desktop and mobile.
  • Very easy and intuitive management interface.
  • Very good reporting features.
  • I'd love to see a content discovery engine to find content for me to publish. A complicated feature but it would be a nice addition.
This is a monthly subscription model so ideally you sign up to use the product on a regular basis.
Read Ian Cleary's full review
Thomas Pinet profile photo
January 20, 2014

Review: "Agorapulse, une solution rapide pour les community manager, et disponible en Français [efficient tool for community managers, and available in French]"

AgoraPulse est vraiment un outils indispensable pour les community manager qui gèrent de nombreuses pages Facebook. Je le recommande.

[AgoraPulse is really an indispensable tool for community managers who manage many Facebook pages tools. I recommend it.]
  • Simple d'utilisation [Easy to use]
  • Outils automatisés bien pensés [well designed, automated tools]
  • Gains de temps [Time savings]
  • Tarif très intéressant [Good value for money]
  • Il manque le même service pour Twitter [It doesn't cover Twitter]
J'ai déjà testé de nombreux services concurrents et c'est AgoraPulse le plus complet et le moins cher.
Contrairement à ses concurrents Agorapulse proposent un pack complet illimité, tous les outils sont accessibles de manières illimités sans supplément de prix.
Agorapulse est aussi constamment à l'écoute de ses clients pour améliorer leurs services en fonction des besoins des community manager.

[I've tested many competing services and AgoraPulse is the most complete and the cheapest.
Unlike its competitors Agorapulse offer full unlimited package, all the tools are fully accessible at no extra charge.
Agorapulse constantly listens to its customers to improve the product to meet the needs of community managers.]
Read Thomas Pinet's full review
Jenny Brennan (née Barton) profile photo
January 15, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "For Facebook Marketing Superheros"

AgoraPulse is a Faceook CRM that came to my attention in April 2013. I initially used the free barometer tool, and was so impressed that I looked into using the whole package. Having to manage multiple pages with different goals, different campaigns, a range of ads and apps can be mind boggling at times. This software has revolutionised the way in which I now manage all these pages. The release of V2 late last year blew me away. Not only can I install a competition app in a matter of minutes but I can also review all the insights I need about that app and the page itself. I don't need to spend hours exporting data from facebook to analyze and put into a report - it's all there for me. Whether I need analytical information on a 7 day/30 day basis I can get what I need. To take thing further AgoraPulse lets you compare your page with you competitors and gives you actionable data. All this at the click of the "connect" button. I'm really excited to see what this platform has in store for 2014. I would have no hesitation on recommending AgoraPulse to both beginners and pros alike. This platform was built for everyone.
  • Saves hours with great reporting features
  • Installation of competition apps that are fully integrated for collection of emails and like gated in minutes.
  • Brilliant support & customer service
  • I would love full integration with Twitter for managing teams, analytics and mentions
  • Integration with LinkedIn would be great too
AgoraPulse is a CRM that is suited to all levels in my opinion. The platform is user friendly and takes you through each feature logically. It's important that you have access to great graphic resources, but that is the most technical your going to have to get. There's no need to access Facebook developer and ensure things are ticked or turned on - this platform will let you do what you need in a matter of minutes - great tool and I have nothing bad to say about it.
Read Jenny Brennan (née Barton)'s full review
Rémi DEGOUTIN profile photo
December 31, 2013

User Review: "What's not to like in AgoraPulse?"

• Community animation: thanks to very simple and very effective animations, I can determine who is the most active and who has value!
  • CRM: I can follow my Facebook page: with statistics, with management tools, with the integrated CRM base.
  • Support : always very helpful and personable (Kristell and All the others (y) ).
  • The tool is already very practical!
If I can give advice on using this application : test it! I recommend you to connect it and to look! It is by hands-on testing that we understand the features. Then, support is very accessible and very helpful! I'm sure that it is possible to contact them if you need help!
Later, according to your objective, you can look the proposed applications or at the statistics. For me, the statistics allowed me to define precise and interesting indicators to follow (commitment, qualified, top fan, ecc)

Read Rémi DEGOUTIN's full review
sajed salaymeh profile photo
December 19, 2013

User Review: "agorapulse اكثر من رائع"

• المزيد من المعجبين بسرعة و سهولة [More fans quickly and easily]
  • تطبيقات ممتعة و سهلة الاستعمال [Applications fun and easy to use]
  • Nice and effective apps.
  • Control your fan page professionally.
  • Get more fans quickly and easy.
  • Addition of arabic language translation as there are new big unseen opportunities in the Arab world.
  • اضافة اللغة العربية حيث ان السوق العربي يفتقد مثل هذه الاليات [Add the Arabic language as the Arab market lacks such tools]
  • Make it possible to add the app more than once to the same page at least for content apps.
See there tutorial video and use the free period, and you wont regret.
Read sajed salaymeh's full review
Sébastien Lecourt profile photo
December 17, 2013

User Review: "Thank you Agorapulse !"

• Agorapulse allows you to add and configure multiple applications for Facebook pages : sweepstakes, instant win, quiz, etc.
  • Agorapulse allows you to qualify your community and users to detect your brand ambassadors !
  • Agorapulse allows you to see all the statistics of your campaigns to refine your strategy and determine which ones work best !
  • I'd like to have more applications for my pages
  • The platform doesn't yet support the campaigns directly on the Facebook Timeline
  • I'd like that the platform allows automatically sending a notification to the winners of my contests
The free trial will allow you to test this application. One tip : use this test during a campaign to utilize all functionalities thereof.
Read Sébastien Lecourt's full review
Karen Cummings profile photo
December 17, 2013

AgoraPulse Review: "Great App for Small Businesses"

• Acquiring new fans - the contests allow your business to attract new fans by offering fun contests
  • Engaging new fans - fans don't mean as much if they aren't engaged. Agorapulse allows you to engage with them through fun, customized contests
  • Customized and clean - Agorapulse allows for branded customizations and a nice, clean look
  • Unless I'm missing it, the new version doesn't allow me to see the number of people at each step of the contest, installation, submission, etc. This info was valuable to me because it helped me determine if I was asking for too much info, attracting them with the initial, etc.
  • Although I like the new version (and love being able to see the preview on mobile), I'd really like to still have an opportunity to go through the whole process of registering for a contest, etc myself in 'test' mode.
If you are going to sign up - dedicate time to planning a calendar of contests, coupons, etc so you know you'll use it!
Read Karen Cummings's full review
Robert Ientilucci profile photo
December 17, 2013

AgoraPulse Review: "AgoraPuse is A+ Awesome Sauce!"

• Great for contests on Facebook
  • Amazing reporting
  • The customer service is A+
  • I personally liked the dashboard of version 1.0 over 2.0
  • Maybe some different types of contests
Just sign up and go. It's very easy to use
Read Robert Ientilucci's full review
Juan Felix profile photo
December 14, 2013

AgoraPulse Review: "User friendly apps with lots of valuable features and very useful statistics"

• Very easy to set up app campaigns
  • Completely customizable
  • Very useful insights on campaign performance
  • Great support
  • Offer templates
  • Case studies
  • Explain campaign stats
It's very easy to use and you have access to a very user friendly dashboard to monitor and track the performance of your campaigns. If you run in to any problem, they have a great support system.
Read Juan Felix's full review
Nicole Magee profile photo
April 04, 2014

User Review: "AgoraPulse Great for Small Business"

It is being used in conjunction with Facebook to market a small business.
  • Templates look great
  • It's great that you can test drive the product
  • Customer support is great
  • Make the date an application starts and ends more user-friendly
  • Give the user a list of the size of artwork needed to configure the applications in one place so that artwork can be created prior to configuring the app.
AgoraPulse is great for helping a small business build a client base
Read Nicole Magee's full review
Andrea Stephenson profile photo
March 28, 2014

Review: "Superb facebook management and user engagement from AgoraPulse"

AgoraPulse is visually a very pleasing tool to use, even from my iPad. No clunky interface, just sleek lines and good graphics. Layout makes this a very usable tool.
Functionality is excellent - I now use AgoraPulse rather than ShortStack. Great insights into my Facebook users, age range etc. Also being able to see which are my best performing posts, and how users are accessing my status updates too.
  • Slick layout
  • Excellent engagement tools and apps
  • Great analytics
  • The only gripe I have with this is the price. $99 for management of up to 5 Facebook pages is a little on the expensive side.
Less appropriate for novice users or those who don't fully understand the workings of Facebook pages. Ideal for those looking for good insights into their fans as well as utilising the engagement tools offered with AgoraPulse.
Read Andrea Stephenson's full review
Stéphane menna profile photo
March 14, 2014

User Review: "AgoraPulse"

We are using AgoraPulse for our marketing campaigns on Facebook. For us it's a time and money saver because we no longer have to develop a solution by ourselves.
  • Many apps available
  • Price
  • App customisation using custom CSS and HTML.
App customisation.
Read Stéphane menna's full review
Mark Ridley profile photo
March 07, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "You need to have this now"

Love it! With managing a major festival we had no time to worry about our app. AgoraPulse was amazing, helpful support and easy to use.
  • The system is amazingly easy to setup
  • Very responsive support
  • Able to create amazing reports
  • Tablet voting concerns
Overall amazing product and awesome service
Read Mark Ridley's full review
jasmeet singh profile photo
March 05, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Good Product for facebook promotions"

This tool is used by us to handle promotions for a website catering to a political fanbase on Facebook and we had good success within few days of using features like fan vote, etc. The tool is one of those rare tools to provide good reporting and an array of Facebook apps to ensure the fans remain engaged with your page.
  • Reporting
  • Facebook apps
  • Good interaction
  • More apps can be added
  • Twitter integration is still missing
  • Real time reporting from facebook
This is a product which can work very well in different kinds of businesses. For example, both B2B and B2C companies can see success.
Read jasmeet singh's full review
Paul Maries profile photo
February 20, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Agora, this will take your pulse really high."

You can build apps, run competitions, promos etc with all the relevant data all in one place with full language support so its perfect for Europe.
  • Various language options ready to go
  • Fast support
  • Intuitive
  • Easy name to remember
  • I don't know what is needed extra at this point.
I think you have a tool that can be used by any size organisation. This is I believe is Agorapulse's goal and they appear to deliver. Welcome to Europe.
Read Paul Maries's full review
Olivia Rigault profile photo
February 17, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "An helpful tool"

Agorapulse was our first tool to manage our Facebook page and it was used for several years. It was adapted for our needs: programming and moderation.
  • Very useful to program our posts, to moderate our comments, to analyze quickly our stats, to create a contest and easy to connect to an other external tool.
  • No possibility of creating photo albums and it takes a long time to load comments in the V1.
Very useful moderation tool.
Read Olivia Rigault's full review
Laurent Michel profile photo
February 11, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "top Facebook management tool"

It's being used primarily by the community management department.
  • Wide range of Facebook apps available on desktop and mobile.
  • Good design and easy use.
  • All in one tool to manage and report community management activity.
  • Maybe some app settings could be more customizable. I refer in particular to TopFan monthly day election.
  • The reporting tool could be more detailed on specific areas, but it is good enough for a large proportion of our clients.
It is perfect for effective community management on Facebook pages.
It is time saving to manage Facebook pages and get good reporting.
Read Laurent Michel's full review
Nicolas Hoarau profile photo
January 16, 2014

AgoraPulse Review: "Life simplifier"

Being freelance I use it myself for client who need some apps or Facebook CRM informations
  • Easy to use, nice design
  • CRM management
  • Premade apps (photo contest, etc)
  • Some options are missing for apps (exemple : photo contest option to vote multiple time for same contestant)
I think it can be used in any way you need for FB : reports, premade apps that you dont have time to develop , easy to use and navigate, pricing not too high. There is no reason not to try it, and why not use it everyday after.
Read Nicolas Hoarau's full review
July 05, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Great All-Around Social Media Management Product"

We are using Agorapulse to monitor social media activity, reports, and publishing content from multiple users. It has been extremely helpful in streamlining our process--from vetting content from different departments, scheduling posts, monitoring activity, responding to fans, and monitoring social analytics. Though the publishing features can be a tad bit more robust, the value for what you get is astounding.
  • The interface for monitoring activity is very easy to use and encourages users to "review" posts (inbox zero is kinda addictive).
  • Multi-user monitoring is a breeze and I love that you can adjust permission levels for each user.
  • The Reports interface is also very user-friendly. I love the many ways you can send or show analytics. Definitely readable for users who have a minimal grasp of social analytics.
  • Would love to be able to change publishing times on ALL kinds of queued posts. Currently, I can only adjust publish times for posts that were assigned a publish time--not queued ones.
  • RSS publishing functionality would also be great but we have easy workarounds for that.
  • Bulk publishing would be amazing. We currently have to use another app to do this and unfortunately, it gets a bit complicated when you have two publishing calendars that aren't able to talk to each other, thus not getting a full picture of your publishing schedule easily. Lots of workarounds need to be worked out for this problem.
Agorapulse is almost there as an all-around social media management tool. If the publishing tools were updated in the ways I've outlined in improvement, it would save us from needing to get another tool for bulk publishing posts. But for what you get for the price, it's well-worth a try.
Laurent Mallet profile photo
December 18, 2013

AgoraPulse Review: "A real nice tool. try it and you'll love it!"

• Powerful Social-CRM tool : AgoraPulse is aggregating all data about users (name, mail, personal details when participating to contests, comments, likes,....) so that you can build a true social strategy.
  • Publishing Calendar: AgoraPulse let you introduce your posts and then let you client approve them on the platform. All options are available as they are one Facebook. Time saving and reliable!