https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGSimple, Efficient, Straightforward and takes you by the hand !We use it to convert a Facebook fan base into opt-in prospects. We also use it to animate and engage the community. An unexpected but useful feature is the reports on publications, especially the negative impact of certain publications.,Very good ratio between simplicity and efficiency. You never feel abandonned in the use. The interface is clear and intuitive, the contextual help is easy to reach and efficient The apps are quickly set-up and well monitored. An unexpected feature is the report on past publications detailing level of engagement and negative effects. Very appreciated!,I'd appreciate an editor to generate game step images instead of having to upload tailor-made images. The Instant-win app would fit our needs if it could deliver "live" a winner-code usable in our online shop.,9,Better community engagement Swift generation of a qualified opt-in prospect file,8My experience with AgoraPulseLaranja Zen is a Branding Agency. With AgoraPulse we develop campaigns for our clients brands to engage with their Facebook fans.,User friendly Easy to configure Well structured reports,It should be interesting if we could develop contests that involve more than one Facebook page... example two companies that are partners want to develop a contest where the participants and voters have to like both pages.,8,We only use the platform to increase the audience of our clients brands. And it works!,7A good app to organize sweepstakes on FacebookWe are currently using AgoraPulse for a sweepstakes on Facebook to get more "likes" and collect email addresses. The app is easy to install and to use. So far so good.,Easy installation Easy configuration Easy stats,Clearly state that the trial app only allows 20 participants for sweepstakes,8,More Facebook "likes" More email addresses collected,6Why I love Agora PulseAgoraPulse is typically used by the communications team for managing content, Facebook competitions, and is also used as a reporting tool.,AgoraPulse saves us hours thanks to an easy to use platform You can schedule your posts in advance which is really time saving You can access analytics really easily It allows you to set up great apps without much technical knowledge Really relevant apps for your fanbase,A smartphone app to access the platform from anywhere,9,Agora app supports fanbase recruitment.,9It keeps you Informed about each and every aspect of your Facebook page statistics.We use AgoraPulse to boost engagement of our fans on our Facebook Business page. It is used by the Social Media Department of our organization. We were not successful in engaging fans on our page but after we started using AgoraPulse we are seeing a great increase in fan engagement.,It synchronizes your complete Facebook page with each and every statistic and provide the information in nice beautiful charts and figures. The Apps are awesome to engage the fans through contests The Best thing about Agora Pulse is its ease of use. It's damn easy to set up and once your page is synchronized you can do a ton of things to keep your fans engaged. The feature to add a competitor and watch is performance is the best.,More Apps will not hurt. Some bugs in the apps come up that should be looked upon. More Easy UI.,9,Boosted Page engagement. Detailed Statistics about your page Helps you to Keep an eye on your competitors,HootSuite Pro,10
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 288 vetted Agorapulse reviews and ratings

Nicolas Buglio profile photo
July 31, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Simple, Efficient, Straightforward and takes you by the hand !"

• Very good ratio between simplicity and efficiency.
  • You never feel abandonned in the use. The interface is clear and intuitive, the contextual help is easy to reach and efficient
  • The apps are quickly set-up and well monitored.
  • An unexpected feature is the report on past publications detailing level of engagement and negative effects. Very appreciated!
  • I'd appreciate an editor to generate game step images instead of having to upload tailor-made images.
  • The Instant-win app would fit our needs if it could deliver "live" a winner-code usable in our online shop.
Do you want to quickly set up social campaigns? It's well suited for this. Do you want to administrate your Facebook page in a friendly and intuitive environment? It's well suited for this. Actually very well suited, you feel like you're in the driver's seat whereas "just" using Facebook as a page is frustrating in terms of accessing the right information.
Read Nicolas Buglio's full review
Cláudia Borlido profile photo
July 09, 2014

User Review: "My experience with AgoraPulse"

• User friendly
  • Easy to configure
  • Well structured reports
  • It should be interesting if we could develop contests that involve more than one Facebook page... example two companies that are partners want to develop a contest where the participants and voters have to like both pages.
Read Cláudia Borlido's full review
Daniela Iorli profile photo
October 01, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "A good app to organize sweepstakes on Facebook"

• Easy installation
  • Easy configuration
  • Easy stats
  • Clearly state that the trial app only allows 20 participants for sweepstakes
Read Daniela Iorli's full review
Virginie Sery profile photo
February 11, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Why I love Agora Pulse"

• AgoraPulse saves us hours thanks to an easy to use platform
  • You can schedule your posts in advance which is really time saving
  • You can access analytics really easily
  • It allows you to set up great apps without much technical knowledge
  • Really relevant apps for your fanbase
  • A smartphone app to access the platform from anywhere
I would love full integration with Twitter
Read Virginie Sery's full review
Sahil Bhardwaj profile photo
June 05, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "It keeps you Informed about each and every aspect of your Facebook page statistics."

• It synchronizes your complete Facebook page with each and every statistic and provide the information in nice beautiful charts and figures.
  • The Apps are awesome to engage the fans through contests
  • The Best thing about Agora Pulse is its ease of use. It's damn easy to set up and once your page is synchronized you can do a ton of things to keep your fans engaged. The feature to add a competitor and watch is performance is the best.
  • More Apps will not hurt.
  • Some bugs in the apps come up that should be looked upon.
  • More Easy UI.
I wanted to engage my fans in various contests and promotions on our Facebook business page. I have found that with the help of Agorapulse's awesome apps we can do a lot of things. This piece of software has given me what I wanted. If you have the same requirements go for it.
Read Sahil Bhardwaj's full review
Thomas Derosne profile photo
August 13, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Good tool"

AgoraPulse is used by the web marketing department to create games on Facebook and follow the interaction with our Fans. We are now able to easily create professional applications at a reduced cost.
  • Reporting
  • Create apps
  • Well Design
  • Add more social networks as Google+, LinkedIn
  • Actualize data in real time
  • add tracked link to better measure ROI
Read Thomas Derosne's full review
Lee D. Kang profile photo
April 15, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "One Of Top Social Management Tools You Should Try"

This is one of top Fanpage managemetn tools we have ever tried. Thank to Agorapulse we can manage the performance of each post style, content as well as each member of our social media team. The functionality, analytics and the amount of additional facebook apps you can add at your choice really makes this app amazing. Besides, we can now categorize posts, comments, images, content, etc.. into many groups for further analysis due to their adding tag feature. I personally can't wait to put it use and see all the data come in. More importantly, Agorapulse provide almost everything we may need at a affordable price.
  • Simple, friendly user interface with many useful features
  • Full of tutorial video and their support team are really great help with sorting everything out, plus their response time is really on point.
  • I get a lot of interesting stats I normally don’t get with other services. You can have deeper understanding of your performance by categorize post/comment the way you like.
  • You can also export those stats into Powerpoint, it's extremely simple, attractive and very useful for discussion between teams within organization.
  • Besides, you can not only manage page but also create tons of campaigns by Agorapulse' apps such as Fan Vote, Quiz, Photo Contest, Coupon, Sweepstakes, etc.
  • First improvement Agorapulse may need is the ability to connect with multiple social network at the same time like Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, etc
  • Have more customized stats that are based on tag adding feature. For example, we may tag customers, time range, or event, etc. and see how we are doing.
  • Customized notification when something wrong happens such as TAT is too low compare to previous period
If you need to manage multiple social network at the same time Agorapulse isn't the right one, but if you want to have deeper understanding of your fanpage performance and have more control over it, there are tons of reasons you should pick Agora today.
Read Lee D. Kang's full review
Veronica Gentili profile photo
July 28, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Very good Social Media Management Suite"

I've been using AgoraPulse for months to manage Facebook and Twitter accounts; it's very helpful for post and comment management and for interesting insights as well. Very good App creation and management, too.
  • App management
  • Insights report
  • Comment moderation
  • Insight depth and reccomendation
  • Instagram Management
  • Pinterest Management
Very good for managing multiple pages and creating tabs for giveaways and contests.
Read Veronica Gentili's full review
Tom Blight profile photo
February 18, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Never found anything better"

Thanks to AgoraPulse we were able to sign more social media consultancy / conversation manager contracts.It allowed us to present our services in a more professional way, quantify our efforts (ROI), give a clear insight in our approach (planning, structure, ...) and give them the final word about the content that was going to be published (approval flow).
  • Visualize relevant stats
  • The simple, yet very complete interface
  • The ROI-visualisation: for me not necessary, but the fact that you can make your social efforts tangible is very important for my clients
  • The fantastic helpdesk (the people behind this really listen to what the users have to say)
  • The possibility to export your FB fanbase to CSV, which allows you to contact them by email for example
  • The template based apps. Although it will work for at least 80% of the users, I found it very difficult to stay within the limits of the templates and sometimes i got frustrated by the processes behind it.
I started using the tool without any knowledge about the platform and I never had any problems using it. The interface is clear and very intuitive. The 'apps' feature was the only element I needed help for, but since their online support-wiki is so complete, I found all answers on the site in less than 5 minutes... oh yes, they use video to explain the functionalities so that makes it even easier to understand.
Read Tom Blight's full review
Francesco Cremonini profile photo
February 14, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Best Analytics Tool for Facebook Pages"

We use AgoraPulse to make really in depth reports of the Facebook brand page we manage.
  • In depth data analysis with very useful qualitative metrics
  • User-friendly graphic interface
  • Possibility to make a comparison with competitors
  • Possibility to export data in a xls format, other than the ppt format that is given by default.
Detailed post-level analysis with nice qualitative metrics
Read Francesco Cremonini's full review
Alyssa Crankshaw profile photo
February 12, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "A great, inexpensive, easy-to-use page management tool with excellent service to boot!"

We use AgoraPulse in the marketing communications team to engage with our approximately 1 million fans across three different Facebook Pages. It helps us to schedule, identify, report, and provide fun content to our gaming community.
  • Very nice reporting interface and fan information which is much more graphically interesting than Facebook Insights. Beyond just for Facebook management, we've used some of the reporting graphics in business strategy presentations!
  • The link story posting is much better than Facebook's native one. We use the ability AP provides to edit titles, descriptions and images on links very often to make them as interesting as possible, as we pay to promote a lot of our FB posts.
  • Having access to multiple promotional apps all wrapped up in the same subscription package is useful. Most competitors I've seen previously charge quite a lot for what are basically the same features.
  • I'd love to see them add more sophisticated Twitter publishing back into the tool. The ability to schedule tweets with images (not allowed by TweetDeck, for example) would be useful.
  • Would also very much like to see a link shortener added to the platform. As it is, we're using another service, bitly, to track links.
  • Further to the link shortener, reporting on the post clicks - total and unique link clicks (embedded in text) and photo clicks would be helpful. Bringing all this functionality into a single tool rather than via multiple providers would save a lot of time and be really valuable.
This is a great, inexpensive tool for ongoing Facebook page management. It provides useful stats on active fans, promotional page apps, and an easy to use scheduling interface. Particularly when managing multiple pages, a tool like this is invaluable.
Read Alyssa Crankshaw's full review
Jay Baer profile photo
February 11, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "Huge functionality, big affordability"

We use Agorapulse to manage our Facebook page, and also recommend/deploy it for clients looking for professional Facebook page management solution without huge cost.
  • Lots of functionality
  • Very reasonable cost
  • Excellent product support
  • User interface not 100% intuitive at first
Very well suited for small and mid-sized organizations serious about their Facebook presence. For true enterprise/global scenarios, other platforms would be better suited.
Read Jay Baer's full review
Tatiana Lupart profile photo
February 11, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "I have so much data about my fans, and you ?"

I use Agorapulse for all the brands of my company, and each country. I am very satisfied because Agorapulse never stops improving its software, I consider it as a real tool of my social media strategy, and I have recommended it to many partners.
  • Social media strategy : Agorapulse helps your brand to be active and innovative on Facebook, with a lot of contests.
  • CRM : with the contests, you can qualify your fans and get their email adress. This is so important for your CRM, and it can increase your sales.
  • Statistics : you are able to know better your fans, and you have a lot of data which allow you to post the right content at the right time.
  • They could improve the types of contests with more customization
The key question is how to measure the weight of Agorapulse in your company strategy ? Is it only for helping the community manager, or for having a global social strategy ?
Read Tatiana Lupart's full review
Ian Cleary profile photo

"A review of Agorapulse"

I use Agorapulse for day to day management of my Facebook page, for weekly analytics and for running applications when required.

The platform is simple to use, comes at a very good price and is really effective.

For the applications it is very simple to get the apps up and running on a page and they work really well. I particularly like the preview feature where I can see and interact with the app on desktop or mobile before I deploy it.

The analytics provided are very comprehensive and I use this on a weekly basis.

Overall it is a very effective and affordable solution.
  • Very simple to get a Facebook app up and running on desktop and mobile.
  • Very easy and intuitive management interface.
  • Very good reporting features.
  • I'd love to see a content discovery engine to find content for me to publish. A complicated feature but it would be a nice addition.
This is a monthly subscription model so ideally you sign up to use the product on a regular basis.
Read Ian Cleary's full review
Thomas Pinet profile photo
January 20, 2014

Review: "Agorapulse, une solution rapide pour les community manager, et disponible en Français [efficient tool for community managers, and available in French]"

AgoraPulse est vraiment un outils indispensable pour les community manager qui gèrent de nombreuses pages Facebook. Je le recommande.

[AgoraPulse is really an indispensable tool for community managers who manage many Facebook pages tools. I recommend it.]
  • Simple d'utilisation [Easy to use]
  • Outils automatisés bien pensés [well designed, automated tools]
  • Gains de temps [Time savings]
  • Tarif très intéressant [Good value for money]
  • Il manque le même service pour Twitter [It doesn't cover Twitter]
J'ai déjà testé de nombreux services concurrents et c'est AgoraPulse le plus complet et le moins cher.
Contrairement à ses concurrents Agorapulse proposent un pack complet illimité, tous les outils sont accessibles de manières illimités sans supplément de prix.
Agorapulse est aussi constamment à l'écoute de ses clients pour améliorer leurs services en fonction des besoins des community manager.

[I've tested many competing services and AgoraPulse is the most complete and the cheapest.
Unlike its competitors Agorapulse offer full unlimited package, all the tools are fully accessible at no extra charge.
Agorapulse constantly listens to its customers to improve the product to meet the needs of community managers.]
Read Thomas Pinet's full review
Jenny Brennan (née Barton) profile photo
January 15, 2014

Agorapulse Review: "For Facebook Marketing Superheros"

AgoraPulse is a Faceook CRM that came to my attention in April 2013. I initially used the free barometer tool, and was so impressed that I looked into using the whole package. Having to manage multiple pages with different goals, different campaigns, a range of ads and apps can be mind boggling at times. This software has revolutionised the way in which I now manage all these pages. The release of V2 late last year blew me away. Not only can I install a competition app in a matter of minutes but I can also review all the insights I need about that app and the page itself. I don't need to spend hours exporting data from facebook to analyze and put into a report - it's all there for me. Whether I need analytical information on a 7 day/30 day basis I can get what I need. To take thing further AgoraPulse lets you compare your page with you competitors and gives you actionable data. All this at the click of the "connect" button. I'm really excited to see what this platform has in store for 2014. I would have no hesitation on recommending AgoraPulse to both beginners and pros alike. This platform was built for everyone.
  • Saves hours with great reporting features
  • Installation of competition apps that are fully integrated for collection of emails and like gated in minutes.
  • Brilliant support & customer service
  • I would love full integration with Twitter for managing teams, analytics and mentions
  • Integration with LinkedIn would be great too
AgoraPulse is a CRM that is suited to all levels in my opinion. The platform is user friendly and takes you through each feature logically. It's important that you have access to great graphic resources, but that is the most technical your going to have to get. There's no need to access Facebook developer and ensure things are ticked or turned on - this platform will let you do what you need in a matter of minutes - great tool and I have nothing bad to say about it.
Read Jenny Brennan (née Barton)'s full review
Rémi DEGOUTIN profile photo
December 31, 2013

User Review: "What's not to like in AgoraPulse?"

• Community animation: thanks to very simple and very effective animations, I can determine who is the most active and who has value!
  • CRM: I can follow my Facebook page: with statistics, with management tools, with the integrated CRM base.
  • Support : always very helpful and personable (Kristell and All the others (y) ).
  • The tool is already very practical!
If I can give advice on using this application : test it! I recommend you to connect it and to look! It is by hands-on testing that we understand the features. Then, support is very accessible and very helpful! I'm sure that it is possible to contact them if you need help!
Later, according to your objective, you can look the proposed applications or at the statistics. For me, the statistics allowed me to define precise and interesting indicators to follow (commitment, qualified, top fan, ecc)

Read Rémi DEGOUTIN's full review
sajed salaymeh profile photo
December 19, 2013

User Review: "agorapulse اكثر من رائع"

• المزيد من المعجبين بسرعة و سهولة [More fans quickly and easily]
  • تطبيقات ممتعة و سهلة الاستعمال [Applications fun and easy to use]
  • Nice and effective apps.
  • Control your fan page professionally.
  • Get more fans quickly and easy.
  • Addition of arabic language translation as there are new big unseen opportunities in the Arab world.
  • اضافة اللغة العربية حيث ان السوق العربي يفتقد مثل هذه الاليات [Add the Arabic language as the Arab market lacks such tools]
  • Make it possible to add the app more than once to the same page at least for content apps.
See there tutorial video and use the free period, and you wont regret.
Read sajed salaymeh's full review
Sébastien Lecourt profile photo
December 17, 2013

User Review: "Thank you Agorapulse !"

• Agorapulse allows you to add and configure multiple applications for Facebook pages : sweepstakes, instant win, quiz, etc.
  • Agorapulse allows you to qualify your community and users to detect your brand ambassadors !
  • Agorapulse allows you to see all the statistics of your campaigns to refine your strategy and determine which ones work best !
  • I'd like to have more applications for my pages
  • The platform doesn't yet support the campaigns directly on the Facebook Timeline
  • I'd like that the platform allows automatically sending a notification to the winners of my contests
The free trial will allow you to test this application. One tip : use this test during a campaign to utilize all functionalities thereof.
Read Sébastien Lecourt's full review
Karen Cummings profile photo
December 17, 2013

Agorapulse Review: "Great App for Small Businesses"

• Acquiring new fans - the contests allow your business to attract new fans by offering fun contests
  • Engaging new fans - fans don't mean as much if they aren't engaged. Agorapulse allows you to engage with them through fun, customized contests
  • Customized and clean - Agorapulse allows for branded customizations and a nice, clean look
  • Unless I'm missing it, the new version doesn't allow me to see the number of people at each step of the contest, installation, submission, etc. This info was valuable to me because it helped me determine if I was asking for too much info, attracting them with the initial, etc.
  • Although I like the new version (and love being able to see the preview on mobile), I'd really like to still have an opportunity to go through the whole process of registering for a contest, etc myself in 'test' mode.
If you are going to sign up - dedicate time to planning a calendar of contests, coupons, etc so you know you'll use it!
Read Karen Cummings's full review
Robert Ientilucci profile photo
December 17, 2013

Agorapulse Review: "AgoraPuse is A+ Awesome Sauce!"

• Great for contests on Facebook
  • Amazing reporting
  • The customer service is A+
  • I personally liked the dashboard of version 1.0 over 2.0
  • Maybe some different types of contests
Just sign up and go. It's very easy to use
Read Robert Ientilucci's full review
Juan Felix profile photo
December 14, 2013

Agorapulse Review: "User friendly apps with lots of valuable features and very useful statistics"

• Very easy to set up app campaigns
  • Completely customizable
  • Very useful insights on campaign performance
  • Great support
  • Offer templates
  • Case studies
  • Explain campaign stats
It's very easy to use and you have access to a very user friendly dashboard to monitor and track the performance of your campaigns. If you run in to any problem, they have a great support system.
Read Juan Felix's full review
Nicole Magee profile photo
April 04, 2014

User Review: "AgoraPulse Great for Small Business"

It is being used in conjunction with Facebook to market a small business.
  • Templates look great
  • It's great that you can test drive the product
  • Customer support is great
  • Make the date an application starts and ends more user-friendly
  • Give the user a list of the size of artwork needed to configure the applications in one place so that artwork can be created prior to configuring the app.
AgoraPulse is great for helping a small business build a client base
Read Nicole Magee's full review
Andrea Stephenson profile photo
March 28, 2014

Review: "Superb facebook management and user engagement from AgoraPulse"

AgoraPulse is visually a very pleasing tool to use, even from my iPad. No clunky interface, just sleek lines and good graphics. Layout makes this a very usable tool.
Functionality is excellent - I now use AgoraPulse rather than ShortStack. Great insights into my Facebook users, age range etc. Also being able to see which are my best performing posts, and how users are accessing my status updates too.
  • Slick layout
  • Excellent engagement tools and apps
  • Great analytics
  • The only gripe I have with this is the price. $99 for management of up to 5 Facebook pages is a little on the expensive side.
Less appropriate for novice users or those who don't fully understand the workings of Facebook pages. Ideal for those looking for good insights into their fans as well as utilising the engagement tools offered with AgoraPulse.
Read Andrea Stephenson's full review

Boolean keyword searches (77)
Filtering out noise/spam (77)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (112)
Audience targeting (87)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (100)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (111)
Bulk actions (99)
Lead generation (69)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (75)
6.7
Twitter (106)
Facebook (119)
Instagram (110)
Campaign success analytics (99)
Real-time tracking (106)
Competitor analysis (89)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (107)
Mobile access (99)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations