- In depth data analysis with very useful qualitative metrics
- User-friendly graphic interface
- Possibility to make a comparison with competitors
- Possibility to export data in a xls format, other than the ppt format that is given by default.
AgoraPulse Review: "A great, inexpensive, easy-to-use page management tool with excellent service to boot!"
- Very nice reporting interface and fan information which is much more graphically interesting than Facebook Insights. Beyond just for Facebook management, we've used some of the reporting graphics in business strategy presentations!
- The link story posting is much better than Facebook's native one. We use the ability AP provides to edit titles, descriptions and images on links very often to make them as interesting as possible, as we pay to promote a lot of our FB posts.
- Having access to multiple promotional apps all wrapped up in the same subscription package is useful. Most competitors I've seen previously charge quite a lot for what are basically the same features.
- I'd love to see them add more sophisticated Twitter publishing back into the tool. The ability to schedule tweets with images (not allowed by TweetDeck, for example) would be useful.
- Would also very much like to see a link shortener added to the platform. As it is, we're using another service, bitly, to track links.
- Further to the link shortener, reporting on the post clicks - total and unique link clicks (embedded in text) and photo clicks would be helpful. Bringing all this functionality into a single tool rather than via multiple providers would save a lot of time and be really valuable.
- Social media strategy : Agorapulse helps your brand to be active and innovative on Facebook, with a lot of contests.
- CRM : with the contests, you can qualify your fans and get their email adress. This is so important for your CRM, and it can increase your sales.
- Statistics : you are able to know better your fans, and you have a lot of data which allow you to post the right content at the right time.
- They could improve the types of contests with more customization
The platform is simple to use, comes at a very good price and is really effective.
For the applications it is very simple to get the apps up and running on a page and they work really well. I particularly like the preview feature where I can see and interact with the app on desktop or mobile before I deploy it.
The analytics provided are very comprehensive and I use this on a weekly basis.
Overall it is a very effective and affordable solution.
- Very simple to get a Facebook app up and running on desktop and mobile.
- Very easy and intuitive management interface.
- Very good reporting features.
- I'd love to see a content discovery engine to find content for me to publish. A complicated feature but it would be a nice addition.
Review: "Agorapulse, une solution rapide pour les community manager, et disponible en Français [efficient tool for community managers, and available in French]"
[AgoraPulse is really an indispensable tool for community managers who manage many Facebook pages tools. I recommend it.]
- Simple d'utilisation [Easy to use]
- Outils automatisés bien pensés [well designed, automated tools]
- Gains de temps [Time savings]
- Tarif très intéressant [Good value for money]
- Il manque le même service pour Twitter [It doesn't cover Twitter]
Contrairement à ses concurrents Agorapulse proposent un pack complet illimité, tous les outils sont accessibles de manières illimités sans supplément de prix.
Agorapulse est aussi constamment à l'écoute de ses clients pour améliorer leurs services en fonction des besoins des community manager.
[I've tested many competing services and AgoraPulse is the most complete and the cheapest.
- Saves hours with great reporting features
- Installation of competition apps that are fully integrated for collection of emails and like gated in minutes.
- Brilliant support & customer service
- I would love full integration with Twitter for managing teams, analytics and mentions
- Integration with LinkedIn would be great too
- Community animation: thanks to very simple and very effective animations, I can determine who is the most active and who has value!
- CRM: I can follow my Facebook page: with statistics, with management tools, with the integrated CRM base.
- Support : always very helpful and personable (Kristell and All the others (y) ).
- The tool is already very practical!
Later, according to your objective, you can look the proposed applications or at the statistics. For me, the statistics allowed me to define precise and interesting indicators to follow (commitment, qualified, top fan, ecc)
- المزيد من المعجبين بسرعة و سهولة [More fans quickly and easily]
- تطبيقات ممتعة و سهلة الاستعمال [Applications fun and easy to use]
- Nice and effective apps.
- Control your fan page professionally.
- Get more fans quickly and easy.
- Addition of arabic language translation as there are new big unseen opportunities in the Arab world.
- اضافة اللغة العربية حيث ان السوق العربي يفتقد مثل هذه الاليات [Add the Arabic language as the Arab market lacks such tools]
- Make it possible to add the app more than once to the same page at least for content apps.
- Agorapulse allows you to add and configure multiple applications for Facebook pages : sweepstakes, instant win, quiz, etc.
- Agorapulse allows you to qualify your community and users to detect your brand ambassadors !
- Agorapulse allows you to see all the statistics of your campaigns to refine your strategy and determine which ones work best !
- I'd like to have more applications for my pages
- The platform doesn't yet support the campaigns directly on the Facebook Timeline
- I'd like that the platform allows automatically sending a notification to the winners of my contests
- Acquiring new fans - the contests allow your business to attract new fans by offering fun contests
- Engaging new fans - fans don't mean as much if they aren't engaged. Agorapulse allows you to engage with them through fun, customized contests
- Customized and clean - Agorapulse allows for branded customizations and a nice, clean look
- Unless I'm missing it, the new version doesn't allow me to see the number of people at each step of the contest, installation, submission, etc. This info was valuable to me because it helped me determine if I was asking for too much info, attracting them with the initial, etc.
- Although I like the new version (and love being able to see the preview on mobile), I'd really like to still have an opportunity to go through the whole process of registering for a contest, etc myself in 'test' mode.
- Templates look great
- It's great that you can test drive the product
- Customer support is great
- Make the date an application starts and ends more user-friendly
- Give the user a list of the size of artwork needed to configure the applications in one place so that artwork can be created prior to configuring the app.
- Very useful to program our posts, to moderate our comments, to analyze quickly our stats, to create a contest and easy to connect to an other external tool.
- No possibility of creating photo albums and it takes a long time to load comments in the V1.
- Wide range of Facebook apps available on desktop and mobile.
- Good design and easy use.
- All in one tool to manage and report community management activity.
- Maybe some app settings could be more customizable. I refer in particular to TopFan monthly day election.
- The reporting tool could be more detailed on specific areas, but it is good enough for a large proportion of our clients.
It is time saving to manage Facebook pages and get good reporting.
- The interface for monitoring activity is very easy to use and encourages users to "review" posts (inbox zero is kinda addictive).
- Multi-user monitoring is a breeze and I love that you can adjust permission levels for each user.
- The Reports interface is also very user-friendly. I love the many ways you can send or show analytics. Definitely readable for users who have a minimal grasp of social analytics.
- Would love to be able to change publishing times on ALL kinds of queued posts. Currently, I can only adjust publish times for posts that were assigned a publish time--not queued ones.
- RSS publishing functionality would also be great but we have easy workarounds for that.
- Bulk publishing would be amazing. We currently have to use another app to do this and unfortunately, it gets a bit complicated when you have two publishing calendars that aren't able to talk to each other, thus not getting a full picture of your publishing schedule easily. Lots of workarounds need to be worked out for this problem.
- Powerful Social-CRM tool : AgoraPulse is aggregating all data about users (name, mail, personal details when participating to contests, comments, likes,....) so that you can build a true social strategy.
- Publishing Calendar: AgoraPulse let you introduce your posts and then let you client approve them on the platform. All options are available as they are one Facebook. Time saving and reliable!
- Compare with your competitors with an in-depth analytics tool
- Data exports : Data exports could be improved by dumping more info. But it is work in progress.
- Customer support is flawless, reactive and with real human beings.
- Version 1 was buggy, but this is all solved with version 2
- To downgrade you need to use the very same account as the one which upgraded. Admin rights do not matter
- csv exports tend to scramble accents in Excel for Mac. Use OpenOffice to import the csv.
AgoraPulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.
Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.
AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
AgoraPulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AgoraPulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|