https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGAgorapulse is great for small businessesWe use AgoraPulse to publish content across various social media platforms, respond to comments and inquiries on social media networks, and track post reach and other measurables.,Easy to use - AgoraPulse has a Chrome extension that allows me to click on a story and draft, publish or schedule social media posts as I encounter articles. AgoraPulse allows you to categorize posts for planning purposes, as well as publish posts several times with one click. AgoraPulse has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question, they answer it quickly and are very friendly.,The only thing I'd like to see AgoraPulse add is a way to monitor new followers easier.,10,1,AgoraPulse significantly reduces my marketing time so I can focus on other work.,Sprout Social and Hootsuite ProGreat for Basic Social Media ManagementWe use AgoraPulse for our own internal use. At first, we invested in the platform to run the organic social media management campaigns for a client and then saw it fit to use for our purposes. Now, we just use it as a publishing platform for our own company. It could be used by the whole company, but it is really only used by myself and I work within the Sales and Marketing department. I use it to queue content and republish older posts. It is also a great tool for notifying me of any engagement we receive across all our social platforms.,The Chrome plugin is great for queueing content off the platform site. I like that I can drag and drop my queued content to reorder it. I also like that I can drag and drop my scheduled posts. The duplicate post publishing is great for scheduling across multiple social sites.,The fact that I can't interact with other pages other than replying to comments on our posts within Facebook and Instagram. I understand the policy changed but this has gone from a time saver to a time waste. Whenever there is an issue with publishing, it is not that clear what went wrong. I've been trying to publish an Instagram post for two days and it keeps getting a failed error and references an issue on Facebook's policy that doesn't exist. Sometimes my pictures end up getting published upsidedown without my planning them that way.,3,1,It cuts down on the amount of time it takes to publish posts across multiple social media platforms. Hasn't helped grow our following other than through my manual efforts.,Pitchbox, Asana, Nutshell CRMAgoraPulse Has Made Our Lives Easier!After several years of using a competing software, I was tired of the lack of functionality and AgoraPulse was suggested by an associate. We did the free trial and within a week I knew it was going to be terrific. There are two of us setting up tweets and posts daily, sometimes seven days a week. I love the ease of use, the logic installed in each feature and especially the ability to track the results, RTs etc. I consider myself a low-tech poster child and AgoraPulse is so easy to use.,Scheduling of tweets Links to photographs Tracking feedback from the readers,It would be great to include multiple images with a tweet Allow me to post to my personal FB page,10,2,Hootsuite Pro,Skype, Microsoft 365 Business, QuickBooks ProMeets all your social media needs including future scheduling and reportingIt is used by me alone as the social media manager. It solves the problem of being able to pre-schedule our evergreen content.,Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time! Calendar view: easy to see and manage. Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users.,I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days. If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see. AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me...,10,1,We went from paying $60 a month to paying over $400...so I guess it hit us negatively..,Sprout Social and Hootsuite EnterpriseGlad I've found it :)We monitor comments and direct messages on our client's social media pages. Also, using Agora Pulse to benchmark with competitors.,Gathering comments and direct messages from social media profiles. Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content. Manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly,Mobile app lacks functionality found on desktop version (i.e. filters for messages) Facebook reviews missing,9,3,We are responding more quickly to questions and comments from our followers.,Mention and Hootsuite Free
AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Reviews

AgoraPulse
Top Rated Award
Filter 269 vetted AgoraPulse reviews and ratings
August 03, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse is great for small businesses"

• Easy to use - AgoraPulse has a Chrome extension that allows me to click on a story and draft, publish or schedule social media posts as I encounter articles.
  • AgoraPulse allows you to categorize posts for planning purposes, as well as publish posts several times with one click.
  • AgoraPulse has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question, they answer it quickly and are very friendly.
  • The only thing I'd like to see AgoraPulse add is a way to monitor new followers easier.
AgoraPulse is a great tool for small businesses to manage their social media presence from one platform.
July 26, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Great for Basic Social Media Management"

• The Chrome plugin is great for queueing content off the platform site.
  • I like that I can drag and drop my queued content to reorder it. I also like that I can drag and drop my scheduled posts.
  • The duplicate post publishing is great for scheduling across multiple social sites.
  • The fact that I can't interact with other pages other than replying to comments on our posts within Facebook and Instagram. I understand the policy changed but this has gone from a time saver to a time waste.
  • Whenever there is an issue with publishing, it is not that clear what went wrong. I've been trying to publish an Instagram post for two days and it keeps getting a failed error and references an issue on Facebook's policy that doesn't exist.
  • Sometimes my pictures end up getting published upsidedown without my planning them that way.
It works well for the queueing content aspect but not well for growing a following.
October 16, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse Has Made Our Lives Easier!"

• Scheduling of tweets
  • Links to photographs
  • Tracking feedback from the readers
  • It would be great to include multiple images with a tweet
  • Allow me to post to my personal FB page
Ease of use for scheduling multiple tweets; tracking results and tweeting to multiple accounts.
October 16, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Meets all your social media needs including future scheduling and reporting"

• Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time!
  • Calendar view: easy to see and manage.
  • Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users.
  • I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days.
  • If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see.
  • AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me...
Compared to Hootsuite, the customer service is second to NONE!! All the bugs I have encountered since switching to AgoraPulse don't matter to me because I KNOW that customer service will be there every step of the way to help.
July 25, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Glad I've found it :)"

• Gathering comments and direct messages from social media profiles.
  • Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
  • Manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
  • Mobile app lacks functionality found on desktop version (i.e. filters for messages)
  • Facebook reviews missing
Jayden Andersen profile photo
April 27, 2018

AgoraPulse: "The best tool for moderating your social media campaigns. Hands down."

AgoraPulse lets us easily moderate all our social media channels, paid and unpaid, into one easy to use space. We can easily assign people to certain comments and it allows us to cut through all the comments and messages to get to the important stuff. It makes moderation 10x more efficient and can be used across multiple campaigns at the same time.
  • Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
  • allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
  • The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
It suits organizations of all size regardless or how small or how large. I would definitely recommend it for any paid campaign on Facebook/Instagram due to its easy aggregation of all activity including paid.
Read Jayden Andersen's full review
Eloise Saddi profile photo
June 06, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse - Must have for any business!"

AgoraPulse is being used by our strategic marketing unit within the digital marketing unit. The digital team supports other departments as the main AgoraPulse contact. The departments include our current student communications coordinators and our student customer service department.

AgoraPulse addresses the social listening aspect and ensures we capture messages, comments, mentions and tags about the University of Wollongong.

• Inbox zero is a fantastic feature. It allows you to ensure you review all tags, comments, mentions and tags.
  • Assignment feature is great for our teams. It allows us to assign certain posts or messages that might not be within our expertise. I like that we receive a notification via AgoraPulse as well as via email to ensure the assignment is captured.
  • Live time response - I love that fact that you can see who is responding to a particular message or post. This is so useful if two or more members are in at the same time. It avoids duplication and is such a time saver.
  • I would love to see a feature that is an automated reminder if something has been assigned to you and not responded after 2 or more days.
AgoraPulse is fantastic for social listening, particularly as you can add different folders for specific social profiles in your business. I really love the Inbox Zero feature as every day I can be sure we have captured all mentions of our company and we can escalate it as needed. The tagging feature works well for our company as we have different departments that take care of the inbox and listening stream.
Read Eloise Saddi's full review
Aniket Thakkar profile photo
March 23, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Imagine all social engagement landing in a tidy Inbox"

AgoraPulse is being used by our Marketing and Customer Support teams. We use it to monitor conversations around our brand, reply to customer queries across Social platforms, and to publish our social posts.

The feature we can't live without is the near-inbox-like interface where you can engage with your customer base across social platforms. Depending on the query you can divert it to the right team member too. At Coverfox.com, we have multiple product offerings in the financial space, and the inbox really is a life-saver to manage comments.
  • Their interface for social listening is the most user friendly platform I've ever used. It's easy to get your service team to start using it
  • The timely reports of how your team is faring month on month, w.r.t your competitors is very useful
  • At its price-point, it really offers a great ROI with its host of features
  • The interface to manage team can be made better. If the admin isn't one of the users, their billing can become a bit confusing
It's a great fit for any team who is looking at a combination of social listening, engagement and publishing tool at a reasonable cost.
Can't think of any major cons, honestly. We have been using AgoraPulse since we were a 50 member team, and now we are reaching close to 500. We have faced no issues with scaling.
Read Aniket Thakkar's full review
Garry Doran profile photo
February 28, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "Agora Pulse streamlines Social Media Management"

Agora Pulse is being used by 3 members of our team for management of 7 of our social media platforms.

It is used to publish content across all channels, reply to comments and direct messages and listen to people who are talking about our company online.
  • Easy to use platform and they are very good at providing help and assistance
  • Able to manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
  • New features are added and explained via webinars emails
  • Adding hyperlinks to saved replies would be helpful
  • Having a quick 'undo' button for the first few seconds after a message is sent
For companies or individuals that manage numerous social media platforms.
Read Garry Doran's full review
Mark Engebretson profile photo
February 21, 2018

User Review: "We love AgoraPulse!"

We use AgoraPulse at the University of Minnesota Libraries. We have primary social media accounts managed by communications and several distributed accounts at our libraries managed by librarians. Through AgoraPulse, we are able to better coordinate our central and distributed accounts and it has been extremely helpful in aligning our messaging. We piloted several social media management tools and chose AgoraPulse as it offered all of the tools we were looking for at an affordable and very competitive price. We have been completely satisfied with the tools and with user support.
  • FAQ: AgoraPulse provides a thorough and rich FAQ section that I have used often.
  • AgoraPulse provides great customer support and I also appreciate that we regularly receive email from AgoraPulse with creative tips on how to fully leverage the tool.
  • I appreciate being able to quickly run through each of our profiles and accounts when monitoring engagement.
  • I like that we're able to assign tasks to other users.
  • I love that we have the ability to publish/schedule to several social accounts at once.
  • I would appreciate being able to download and/or email reports via PDF as opposed to .csv file or PowerPoint.
  • I would like to be able to schedule one piece of content across several social accounts, but have the ability to also choose which accounts need to approve the post.
  • I would like to have a login separate of my Facebook profile.
  • I often cannot load a video for Facebook via AgoraPulse (an error message says file size too large) even though I can upload the video directly to Facebook.
It's great to be able to align several social accounts/users and allows us to better manage, monitor, measure, coordinate, and align our overall social media presence. Often messages from our main accounts should be shared with our distributed accounts and AgoraPulse makes this easy to do. At the same time, often our distributed accounts need to share messages not appropriate for the other channels and they are able to do so, but through AgoraPulse, we are able to more easily monitor these messages.

Even though we do schedule some Instagram posts, most often it seems more appropriate to post directly to Instagram from our mobile phone.
Read Mark Engebretson's full review
Michell Mor profile photo
January 30, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse, a complete tool for Community Management"

We use it to keep aware of who is mentioning us, to schedule posts and analyze the social media data.
  • Scheduling posts
  • Answering messages
  • Listening users
  • Put labels on almost everything
  • Reports
  • Allowing for following other users' accounts that have not commented on our pages
  • Adding stickers for commenting
If what you want is a complete tool for community managers this is your option, not only because it has a lot of great tools for you, but because the price is more competitive than other tools. If you are an SEO expert and want to control keywords, you might find your solution elsewhere.
Read Michell Mor's full review
Giorgio Giordani profile photo
February 07, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is amazing for PR and Digital PR Agencies"

We use Agorapulse specifically on Digital Pr Business Unit of the agency, in order to manage clients’ social profiles. We appreciate the business model on which Agorapulse is built on, and in particular, the dashboard through which we understand any variations on social profiles happen.
  • Dashboard management
  • Inbox
  • Usability
  • Frequently release of new features
  • Not all I need is implemented
It’s amazing in order to manage a lot of social profiles, specifically when you have to manage for a lot of clients.
I don’t know but it’s not appropriate if you have to analyze sentiment deeply
Read Giorgio Giordani's full review
May 22, 2018

AgoraPulse Review: "The Sickest Social Media Management Application Ever"

AgoraPulse is currently the premier social media tool used by TMC MindShare. We use AgoraPulse to schedule post and monitor user comments/mentions while analysis monthly or biweekly reports.
  • Direct Publishing to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
  • Reporting KPI's
  • All in One Inbox
  • Data Retention Period
  • None
  • None
Helps to monitor social media activity and reduce the time for approval of content by clients.
Niamh Waters profile photo
July 07, 2017

AgoraPulse Review: "Agora Pulse - Massive Time Saver!"

We are using AgoraPulse to manage social media engagement on behalf of our clients. It is also used for detailed monthly reporting. Having all of our accounts/notifications in one place means we never miss an interaction on a page and can ensure we are productive and proactive in our community management.
  • Reporting - detailed and easy to read
  • Community Management - never miss an interaction
  • Customer Service - always online, live chat, always helpful, quick to respond
Well suited:
  • Agencies managing a large number of social media accounts on behalf of clients.
  • Agencies that need to provide detailed reporting for clients.
Read Niamh Waters's full review
Michael George profile photo
March 07, 2017

AgoraPulse Review: "Simple to use, has all desired features, great customer service"

AgoraPulse is being used by our marketing department to manage our social media activity. It helps us respond to our customers quickly, while also keeping track of past conversations. It also helps us schedule content, plan activity, and report on its performance. The tool is being used by multiple people, so the different account levels are really useful, as is the competitor reporting.
  • Intuitive design that's easy to understand
  • Reporting is robust and quick
  • Customer service is excellent
  • The calendar view of scheduled posts can be a bit daunting when you first see it, but it's easy to understand and you quickly get used to it.
  • It would be good if the Facebook inbox included reviews.
It's the perfect tool for managing your social media accounts as it's easy to understand, and has all the functionality you require. The reports are robust and insightful and the customer service from AgoraPulse is superb. To top it off, the pricing is good value too.
Read Michael George's full review
Joey McNamara profile photo
September 21, 2016

User Review: "Agorapulse saves the day!"

In higher education, we needed a social media management tool that allowed us to scale as we expand to other departments, didn't break the bank, and allowed multiple users to access and post. We went back and redesigned our entire social media plan around Agorapulse and love it.

It's currently being used by our Public Information office, but we have plans to include it across the rest of the campus.
  • Social media posting through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
  • Excellent UI and especially in the social inbox. Its now incredibly easy to keep up with comments, mentions, posts, all in one place.
  • Competitor analysis allowed us to cut out roughly 12 hours of work per month. We are working more efficiently and getting more done with our staff we have.
  • Expansions into other social networks such as Instagram Story or Snapchat
  • Bit.ly shortening on the Facebook publishing, and in-app Instagram main link changing would be incredibly helpful.
  • Bit.ly API and analytic integrations would be helpful.
We use it in higher education because of the scalability, ease of use, multiple levels of access, and the incredibly easy and intuitive user interface makes learning Agorapulse easy.

When we deployed, we were thinking of really getting a posting solution with analytics, but we were really impressed with what came with the package. The social media inbox caused us to redesign our strategy and focus more on two way communication. The contest apps are a huge plus especially for a university where students always want to win free things.
Read Joey McNamara's full review
Brendon Phillips profile photo
August 30, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "#1 Social Media Management Platform"

I use AgoraPulse to manage our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). I use it specifically to publish content out to all of our platforms and also to monitor the conversations on the platforms. AgoraPulse also provides fantastic social media metrics which helps us plan out future content. Not many platforms have metrics for Instagram yet so it's a major selling point for AgoraPulse.
  • The publishing tools are the best in the industry. The ability to tweak similar posts based on the platform saves plenty of time. The entire interface for publishing and the social media content calendar is very well laid out and is easy to follow, organize and maintain.
  • The social media metrics for the platforms I use (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) are easy to comprehend and provide valuable insights for myself. I am very impressed with the Instagram metrics, some popular social media management platforms still do not have metrics for Instagram so this was a major feature that I was impressed with.
  • The monitoring tools are easy to use and I like receiving notifications directly to my phone whenever there is an item that needs to be reviewed. It is very simple to set up keywords and triggers to search posts that need to be monitored.
  • The only major weakness that I would like to see addressed is the ability to email a post directly to a co-worker or non-AgoraPulse user. Currently I have to copy and paste the message and add the date/time information to the email. It would be easier if there was a button to generate an email with the post content and details.
If you are looking for a social media management platform that provides Instagram analytics, look no further than AgoraPulse. AgoraPulse works great in the current university setting for myself because I can manage all of my social media accounts while also having the metrics I need. I feel for small businesses with only a Facebook account it may be overkill, but if you need to manage multiple accounts then AgoraPulse is my top choice.
Read Brendon Phillips's full review
Vert Hsu profile photo
August 22, 2016

Review: "Coming Back to AgoraPulse after A LOT of Shopping Around"

Our company has invested a lot of resources in Facebook and Instagram content generation and advertisement, but we've always had headaches trying to manage comments and messages for said platforms. Part of my job description involves managing our social media presence so I've always been on the lookout to more efficiently interact with existing and potential customers. AgoraPulse's offering in this department is unparalleled. And since it saves quite a bit of time for monitoring, I am able to be the sole user of the service and still get the job done.
  • The real-time comments/messages monitoring for Facebook/Twitter/Instagram is unparalleled. I've been on trials for quite a few other similar products and services and I still came back to AgoraPulse.
  • I can see that the publishing features are getting more and more robust since my trial days. Currently we still use Buffer for content scheduling but I can see AgoraPulse become a serious competitor by the time our annual subscription with Buffer is up.
  • Hashtag monitoring for Instagram is quite handy since regramming user-generated content can be huge on the platform.
  • The UI, while not terrible, could be sleeker. I've had no trouble with functionality, though.
If you are searching for the best comments/messages monitoring for Facebook, there are no competitions. If you find yourself spending a lot of time trying to provide good interaction on social media, this is your product. If you would like to respond to comments left on your dark posts or ad campaigns on Facebook, I believe AgoraPulse is your only choice.
Read Vert Hsu's full review
Wiley Underwood profile photo
December 07, 2016

User Review: "Agorapulse is Bomb.com"

We use Agorapulse largely in the marketing department, but also to pull stats for corporate. We use the program to schedule and review content, and respond to guests on all pages. It addresses our need for statistics, setting goals, quickly reviewing content, and seeing all channels in one place.
  • Reviewing content in one place.
  • Inbox notifications and the app.
  • Monitoring other mentions of your brand.
  • Response to customer service.
  • Managing Reviews for your Facebook page.
  • Managing what you would like to review
  • Very well suited for one person managing others that are responding to content, and accomplishing more interaction with people visiting your pages.
  • Less suited for a very small company that could do everything themselves (but even in this situation, Agorapulse would be helpful).
Read Wiley Underwood's full review
Tara Adams profile photo
August 03, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse is great for multiple department organizations!"

AgoraPulse is being used in our Marketing department to schedule social media posts, analyze our efforts and monitor conversations online about us. Our specific issue was that we wanted to do all that I just listed but be able to get reports by department level. We have multiple units we are posting for and we want to see how those efforts are doing on a department level.
  • AgoraPulse is great at making scheduling easy and quick
  • I appreciate the quick notification of responses/engagement on posts
  • I've come to rely on the mobile app so I can easily and quickly respond to social engagement.
  • Tagging is a unique feature that really helps our organization be able to report on a department level our efforts
  • mobile app could be as robust as the website
  • the trial period doesn't give access to the best features
  • that's it - nothing else. great product!
Since AgoraPulse doesn't have Pinterest or a few other social platforms you can post to - that is perhaps a turn off for some. I appreciate that it is user-friendly, intuitive and for our unique situation, gave us the ability to tag so that we could monitor and report on a department basis the efforts we are putting into social.
Read Tara Adams's full review
Fred ALPI profile photo
July 27, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse, powerful and easy to use Community Management Tool"

I use AgoraPulse for the purpose of community management for a rock band. AgoraPulse helps to organize it well, to save a lot of precious time, and to monitor the posts in real time, as well as give a global vision of presence on social networks. I am an independent, so I'm the only user in the company.
  • The interface is clear and easy to use
  • The reports generated on demand or automatically are very understandable
  • The customer service is very reactive and helpful
  • Blog with information, tips & tricks
  • I would need some other features, as management of personal FB profiles
  • Publication in FB Groups would also be helpful
  • The profile names of the new followers/unfollowers on FB/Twitter/Instagram would be great
It is a very good planning tool, that allows me to be efficient in posting on various social networks through posting at the right time. It saves a lot of time. The global vision given by the interface allows me to be more accurate. The statistics also give a lot of information in order to improve the whole community management. The company's blog gives a lot valuable information as well, that's directly useable. A real coaching.
Read Fred ALPI's full review
Rayna Jhaveri profile photo
July 27, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Relieved to have a great tool to manage Facebook ad comments & page post replies — plus Twitter & Instagram — in one place!"

We're currently trying out AgoraPulse as a way to manage ad comments, page post comments, private messages and replies to our very active social media channels. Keeping track of ad comments in particular was proving to be very challenging through Facebook's native interface and we needed a more integrated solution.
  • Keeps track of Facebook ad comments, page post comments & private messages all in one place, "inbox-style".
  • Allows checking of multiple social media channels in one place.
  • Allows tagging of users & pages within the interface (which Hootsuite doesn't).
  • Still on the free trial version and haven't yet used the tool completely (would like to try it for scheduling posts), but found navigating through new posts using the keyboard was a little jumpy.
  • Trying to understand the difference between posts that are faded, not-faded (regular text), one with an orange highlight on its side, and those turned green (these last are ones that have been responded to). A little hard to understand which one is the selected one that I'm on without using the mouse.
Great tool to manage large volumes of ad comments and page posts for multiple social media channels, all in one place.
Read Rayna Jhaveri's full review
Mike Yeatts profile photo
July 26, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Great Tool"

We are a small nonprofit with 10 full time staff. Each of our staff members are responsible for utilizing AgoraPulse for their departments. What's great is that we have one person who can coordinate and assign staff to respond to social media comments. We have a small staff so this solution, allows us to manage all of our social media channels in one location. It provides us the ability for greater efficiencies.
  • Great User Interface
  • Easy to set up
  • Speeds up the response time to complaints, issues, or questions
  • Need more social media channels
  • Better App user interface
It's great for staff looking to be more efficient with their time using social media.
Read Mike Yeatts's full review
Jessie Mawson profile photo
November 18, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Simple no-fuss community management"

We're looking to create a streamlined workflow around social media moderation, involving many staff and volunteers, including non-techies.
  • Clean interface and very easy to use
  • Single inbox approach
  • Affordable
  • More sophisticated influencer identification
  • Ability to follow Twitter lists
Great for simple, no-fuss community management, especially when you're working with a large group of moderators and need to keep the workflow streamlined.

Less good for listening and for detailed analytics.
Read Jessie Mawson's full review
Khizra Asad profile photo
July 13, 2016

User Review: "You MUST try out AgoraPulse!"

I am using AgoraPulse for my clients and since I manage their marketing, that is the only department which uses the platform.

I was frantically hunting for a social media automating app/suite which would reduce my burden of managing the scheduling of social media. Needless to say, from the many (many many many) softwares and webpages I browsed, I found AgoraPulse to top them all.

It offers a renewable trial period (a marketer cannot assess the viability of a program in only 14 days - so I needed more days). It has Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook in a single stream which is very useful for me as I am a person who prefers a visual representation of the mountains of text: AgoraPulse downs everything in a very aesthetic looking table which is super easy to use.

AP is also the most user-friendly option and its full version is much cheaper than the others as well.
I think I will definitely recommend AP to my colleagues and will continue to use it.

Thank you AP. You have freed MUCH of my time!
  • Social Media Analytics: Very very efficient and provide extensive details.
  • Social Media Scheduling: Saves up on the time and uploads/shares the post without delay. Provides prompts for future posts.
  • Very user-friendly. The interface is very easy to understand and would not take more than 5 mins for a beginner to have 100% grasp on!
  • Providing a price which is suitable for start-up companies and individuals who wish to try out the program for about 6 months before making an investment.
  • Bringing more options in the trial phase.
It is best suited in situations where the scheduling of social media is of prime importance and any delay can cause business critical problems. It is less appropriate if an organization has a social media marketing agency which is handling all the marketing work.
Read Khizra Asad's full review

Boolean keyword searches (69)
Filtering out noise/spam (72)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (102)
Audience targeting (81)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (93)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (102)
Bulk actions (92)
Lead generation (66)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (70)
6.7
Twitter (97)
Facebook (109)
Instagram (102)
Campaign success analytics (91)
Real-time tracking (96)
Competitor analysis (82)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (98)
Mobile access (92)
6.6

About AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

AgoraPulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Competitors

Small$49per installation
Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$299per installation

Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.

AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

AgoraPulse Support Options