Reviews (51-75 of 301)
- Being able to tag other companies across the platforms
- Being able to schedule the same post over mutliple days
- I would like see the social media groups go in alphabetical order instead of me having to do that.
- Reporting could be a bit more detailed for our client - no one really understands the ROI of the report....
- Being able to completely pause a publishing queue is so essential in the event of a social media crisis. Agorapulse offers this feature.
- The customer support at Agorapulse has been a pleasure to work with. They are friendly, responsive, and open to suggestions.
- Being able to shuffle publishing times in the queue based on best-performing times would be wonderful.
One of the best aspects of Agorapulse is the ability to schedule and review various social media posts well in advance of publishing. This level of collaboration is really important in a political campaign where many different people have valuable input. By giving the candidate the ability to have the final word, there is a clarity in organizational control that is essential when running a large-scale social media operation.
I also love the level of integration that Agorapulse provides. I can connect with a multitude of apps and services from within a single portal, which is great. I will say that the pricing is a bit higher than I would like, but a quality product like Agorapulse is worth the investment.
- Friendly, modern interface.
- Inbox zero - Check off comments as they are viewed/handled so you never miss a thing.
- A basic social CRM - See who your most frequently engaged users are and their history with your organization.
- Unified publishing calendar that shows all your previous and future posts.
- Quick cross-posting to different feeds with easily tweaked content for specific requirements (Twitter).
- Twitter and Instagram keyword/hashtag monitoring with geolocation filters.
- Reporting that includes top-performing content types, times of day, and post content; engagement.
- Multi-user capable.
- Basic mobile app for monitoring/publishing on the go.
- Basic competition monitoring.
- Multiple queues for fast scheduling posts.
- Monitors Facebook ad comments.
- Cheaper than Sprout on a per-user and per-profile basis.
- Even basic level includes nearly all features.
- Cannot monitor Facebook check-ins, event comments, or comments on dynamic creative ads.
- (This is a Facebook API restriction, no platform can do these things, unfortunately; Just an FYI).
- Competitors feature doesn't show their top-performing posts.
- Each competitor you want to track costs money.
- Cannot schedule automatic delivery of reports.
- Sending posts for approval to a manager/brand ambassador for review.
- Assigning levels of access by the user.
- Monitoring competitor brands social feeds.
- Instant reporting.
- Reporting is a major deterrent. Although its instant, you cannot currently customize the report. It only exports in one format, and you can only pull a full overview of one social platform at a time - rather than all in one.
- The notifications are excessive, and despite turning them off in the platform - sometimes it does it anyway with no explanation.
- The inbox - You can respond to all users from all platforms, however, the inbox is separated, and rather than being a one-stop-shop, you have to click from tab to tab to answer each one. That is laborious at times, I'd much rather it like an email inbox as we are all used to and respond one by one.
- The app is absolutely atrocious. Glitches out every time I use it, and I wouldn't recommend using this platform on anything but a desktop. But if you don't care about it being mobile it's fine.
- no training
- Customer Service. Whenever there is a bug or issue or if anyone our team needs help with something, the Agorapulse team is very quick to respond and extremely helpful. They also always follow up with us and go the extra mile to ensure that everything is fine.
- They are always updating the platform. Agorapulse may not be the platform with the most features. However, their team is always working on adding new features to the platform and listening to users on what they should add or change.
- Price! Agorapulse pricing is very competitive compared to other social media management platforms. For what you pay, you get more features than most other platforms.
- The mobile app needs a few improvements. The UI can be clunky to some users.
- There is no feature where you can see a preview of our social media profile feed.
- It has an app so you can always see comments and DM's without the need of a computer.
- They have a chat so you resolve issues faster.
- The interface is very easy to use.
- Wish you could have the interface in more languages.
- The 'send for approval' feature.
- Cohesive monthly & per client layout.
- Multiple posts upload - it can be tedious to have to repeat the whole process. I'd like to see a more efficient way of uploading content.
- Better integration of the calendar function into the upload process. Seeing it laid out immediately whilst uploading content would make life easier as you can see what is on the calendar as well as choose from there which date you would like it to go.
It is hard to say where it would be less appropriate should you be looking for a social media management system - it is constantly improving upon itself.
- Organization is a breeze.
- Agorapulse provides an overview of all social media accounts and interactions on said accounts.
- Allow sub-admin privileges to members of a team.
- Would like the ability to use GIFs in posts and replies.
- Social media scheduling and publishing.
- Managing post and page engagement from reactions to comments to inbox messages.
- Reports layout when exporting to a PowerPoint can be improved.
- Display of text recommendations when assigning items among teammates.
It is less suited to businesses who only have a few platforms of their own to manage as the price of the platform is more expensive than other entry-level products.
- Previews of posts
- Integrated calendar [that now includes all platforms in one view]
- The exported reports were completely maddening...we almost parted ways over those. Rather than starting the search over since we did like a lot of the features within Agorapulse, we decided to create our own customized template to drop reporting detail into. Would really love to see Engagement Rates included in the reports.
- Tagging people within LI is one of our biggest issues. However, I realize that's a LinkedIn limitation and not one of Agorapulse's. Speaking of LinkedIn, it would be amazing if they would allow for reporting for individuals. We're currently having to manually do that.
- Post to Instagram. We had heard that others won't directly post to Instagram and that was a deal breaker for us.
- Social listening. We've had a lot of success with becoming aware of posts we were tagged and/or mentioned in. These posts we may not have found otherwise.
- Content calendar. The format of the content calendar is very user friendly and easy to operate. We appreciate that.
- We've had a couple issues with the accuracy of the reports. I wish they were more consistent and accurate.
- Competitors - we've also found this to not be as accurate. I also wish more competitors were included in the subscriptions.
- Listening feature - allows us to reply and engage with our community directly from Agorapulse.
- Mobile app - it's perfect for when we commute or go away. It also allows me to evaluate things on the fly.
- Analytics - it shows the best post times, keywords, impressions and awareness rates...among other things. This allows us to keep track of our progress easily.
- Viewing all channels in calendar mode at the same time should be a basic feature.
- Weekly reports
- User-friendly interface, very intuitive
- YouTube integration - the ability to schedule posts
- Instagram carousel posts - ability to post multiple images at once, also automated IG stories (rather than having to use the app)
Managing all social platforms inside one app
- Separate inboxes for each profile.
- Easy communication between users/team members.
- Live chat function - Someone always on hand to help you if you have a problem.
- Automatic tagging.
- Saved replies.
- Profanity filter.
- If a message is assigned to someone and you reply to it, it automatically un-assigns the message and puts it in the "all" inbox.
Technical platform issues are common, especially with geo-targeting.
With so many people to engage with, Agorapulse really helps us keep things in line so we can respond to customers quickly and easily.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Agorapulse?
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.
Agorapulse Videos (4)
Starting Price: $99
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Pro plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Premium plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **Enterprise plan: 40+ profiles, 8+ users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish|