Agorapulse Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Brandon Kobs | TrustRadius Reviewer
Agorapulse has changed the game for our company. We have been able to manage over 100 social clients – all with different needs, by using this tool. Being able to create evergreen posts helps us make sure that content is going out consistently and that we don't have a lapse in posting for any of our clients. This allows us to take a broader look at each of the account's social strategies and make adjustments instead of always being reactionary.
  • Automatic reposting of content.
  • Buckets for different types of content or subject matter.
  • Content calendars that make sense.
  • I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.
It's a game changer – especially for social media managers that are handling a huge group of clients with various content needs. It has all of the high-level features that other social media management platforms have, plus automatic reposting – which is huge for us. In the beginning, we had some glitchy moments, but all of that has been ironed out with their awesome customer service.
Read Brandon Kobs's full review
Zoë White | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 05, 2019

Agorapulse Review

I currently use Agorapulse to manage our social media content for our whole, not for profit business. It is a marketing department tool but is also tied to other departments e.g. our Impact Manager so that I can share questions we receive on social with her to gain more information for responses. The main things that Agorapulse helps me to addresses are social media scheduling and reporting/insights.
  • I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard.
  • It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up.
  • Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly.
  • They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.
  • I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function.
  • LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware.
  • It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.
I have found Agorapulse to be the most suitable social dashboard because it includes not only scheduling but reactions within the dashboard. For this reason, I think it is appropriate for most scenarios.
Read Zoë White's full review
Dawn Allen | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2019

Agorapulse Review

We have over 30 separate websites and each has a Facebook and Twitter profile. We use Agorapulse to schedule several social posts per day, per site.
  • Calendar view allows us to easily see what is scheduled.
  • The ability to have all social profiles listed in one place.
  • Mass uploading of social posts, including the appropriate image, would be useful.
  • Mass updating of all scheduled posts to make changes or updates.
  • Download past post into a format that will allow for minor changes with the ability to then re-upload.
It is well suited for when you'd like to schedule posts across multiple social media accounts.
Read Dawn Allen's full review
Warwick MacGillicuddy | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2019

Simply simple

We use AgoraPulse to handle all our social media sites across our whole organization. It saves us a lot of tim, and simplifies the process of creating posts.
  • Quick and easy posts.
  • Easy to reply to clients.
  • The app works well.
  • Would be nice if the notification on the Facebook site would clear once you've updated on Agora.
It is great for scheduling workouts, and the option of having a team member to review the work is great.
Read Warwick MacGillicuddy's full review
Matthew Snider | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 07, 2019

Agorapulse Review

On a daily basis, our entire organization utilizes Agorapulse to keep our Social Media marketing humming along. It allows us to save hours a week scheduling, creating, and analyzing our Social Media brand impacts on the world around us.

This tool allows us the freedom to focus on our overall goals while creating a stream for our creatives to schedule out our social impacts.
  • Scheduling is a strength for sure. The calendar aspect allows me to plan out days, weeks, or even months in advance. When I think of something I can schedule it out when it needs to be marketed, not wait and possibly forget.
  • Reporting and Analytics are also very important to understand our greatest impact is. Males or females, night or day, lunch or dinner, it allows us to see it all.
  • Listening is also a great aspect as it allows us to see who and when people are talking about our organization.
  • The time of post needs improvement. In my mind whatever you set as the default for that channel (Instagram etc) should be auto-populated. I shouldn't have to add the time to post EVERY time I post to any channel.
Simple - the time it saves you is more than the cost.
Read Matthew Snider's full review
Jennifer Vaughan | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use AgoraPulse to schedule posts on multiple platforms for our social media management clients.
  • User-friendly.
  • Well-organized.
  • Great customer service.
  • The app makes you log back in once a week. It's for security purposes, but still annoying.
AgoraPulse is perfect for anyone needing help scheduling and managing social media counts, whether it's only one account or multiple.
Read Jennifer Vaughan's full review
Michele Neylon | TrustRadius Reviewer
We had been using alternative social media management tools, but their overall service was bad. While looking for an alternative product I came across Agorapulse and after testing it and several competing products we decided to go with Agorapulse.

It lets us give access to multiple social media accounts and to easily manage them ie. exactly what it says it'll do.
  • Simple and intuitive interface.
  • Good customer service.
  • I have no complaints or suggestions for improvements at this time.
It works well for us overall. There are a few features I'd like to see them improve upon, but overall I've no serious complaints.
Read Michele Neylon's full review
Across the whole. It covers numerous social media platforms and allows us to work independently to solve client's social media needs.
  • Clear use of calendar for strategic planning.
  • Easy cross-platform linking.
  • Pre-tagging in posts.
  • Multi-photo Instagram posts.
  • Editing of images within the program.
  • Better use of formatting with paragraphs transferring to Instagram.
Agorapulse is great for managing a small team. We can leave comments for each other and easily look after clients. I'm not so certain about the use of reports, and its uses for larger companies. I have a separate program for social media and newsletter reports, as it also links up to MailChimp and Google.
Used to manage the content publishing and reputation management for our company and for our 60+ clients.
  • Inbox
  • Content creation
  • Reporting
  • Reports only for pages with 100 fans.
  • Any contact/help takes forever since team is overseas.
  • Limit to sizing for images.
In terms of pricing, it is cheap, however when you need to add team members and additional profiles it does get expensive. It doesn’t make sense that you need to have at least 100 Facebook likes to get a report. Additionally, it feels like Agora is behind on some things.
We use Agora Pulse in the Content department to manage social media for our clients. It helps to address the issue of having to log in to separate social platforms and post daily as well as automatic posting.
  • Customer support, even if they can't always help me, they respond quickly and follow up to make sure my issue is resolved.
  • It's very user-friendly.
  • I can put content into different queues so I can separate them my service area for a company and pick different times that I like them to post, but there's also the option to schedule posts for different days and times.
  • There is a feature to assign posts to other users and give different users specific levels of access so I can have my interns hop in there and do work and then easily go back and proof it.
  • I don't use this feature often, but I do like that I can reply back to comments from Agora Pulse.
  • The bulk upload feature is pretty cool too.
  • I would like to be able to share queue categories between different profiles.
  • I also think it would take the bulk upload feature to the next level if you could bulk upload photos and pair them to the bulk uploaded post copy.
  • They need the options to pick custom video thumbnails.
  • I wish there was a way to customize the queue schedule a little more. For instance, if I wanted to post from a queue every other week as opposed to every week, that would be great.
Agora Pulse is great if a business has to manage multiple social media accounts. I can't think of scenarios where it wouldn't be helpful because this is always going to be more beneficial than manually managing each individual social profile.
We use Agorapulse to coordinate my client's social media activity. It allows us to schedule in advance and send posts for approval. We also use it to monitor activity after posting.
  • The scheduling function is very easy to use. I love being able to post to multiple platforms at the same time.
  • The "listening" tab is great. Everything is aggregated in one place, making it easy for me to monitor comments, hashtags, etc.
  • The approval process needs improvement. I know they are working on it (they are great about sending updates on new features that have been requested by users).
Agorapulse works well for our small organization. And we don't post on social multiple times a day. So I can't necessarily recommend it for a larger company. But for us, it works great, and it was so easy to learn and get up to speed quickly.
We use it on daily basis mostly for social media moderation and monitor the conversation online. It’s great to collaborate with other team member especially for assigning some message to our customer services
  • Customer service is quick and efficient. The chat box is very useful
  • The social inbox is great and give an Easter view of our multiple social profiles
  • Easy connecting to social platforms
  • They are always improving the reporting section but I think they can dig deeper in the reporting
It’s great for responding to messages on social media, we can created moderation rules where a messages containing a specific keyword could be automatically hide and assign to a team member
Almost our entire Marketing department within our organization uses Agorapulse to schedule updates for our clients’ social media.
  • Moving social posts is easy.
  • The calendar view is helpful in planning.
  • It’s well organized.
  • Glitchy - sometimes I have to refresh my page to get changes to show.
  • Frequent error posting.
  • No auto-crop for Instagram.
Great for big-budget companies that have many clients who want to review social media. Not well suited for companies managing solely their own social media pages.
We use Agorapulse for scheduling our social media posts, reporting of our channels, and to communicate with colleagues from all over the world. Agorapulse helps to get an overview of our posts. It is also really helpful for tracking conversations.
  • Communication: it is really easy to communicate with each other through the tool.
  • Reporting: you can easily get all the data you need for your daily/weekly/monthly reports.
  • Organization: you can organize all your posts.
  • Scheduling: you can schedule all of your social media posts.
  • Communication: it would be great if you could also chat with your colleagues via Agorapulse.
  • Followers: it would be great if you could add your followers to groups in order to have a better overview of them.
  • Interaction: maybe it would be helpful if there would be more room for interaction in-between the team.
AgoraPulse is very helpful for scheduling posts. It is an all-round software for the organization of messages, mentions, and comments.
For Social Media Monitoring, the "Listening" part is not precise enough -- you can only see mentions that you are tagged to, but not posts in which your name is mentioned.
It is used by our whole organization for the management of social media. It assists in managing our messages and comments and scheduling our content for months in advance.
  • Social media scheduling - It is easy to use and you can see a preview of what your content will look like on social media.
  • Inbox - you can allocate certain messages to the right team members
  • Listening tools. This needs to be easier to set up.
  • It needs to separate comments from private inbox messages
  • It should have an image resizing tool built in like Hootsuite.
As a social media scheduling platform, it works very well. it is expensive and is not suitable for a large enterprise.
It is used by me alone as the social media manager. It solves the problem of being able to pre-schedule our evergreen content. It also allows us to duplicate our evergreen content for future posts fast and easily.
  • Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time!
  • Calendar view: easy to see and manage.
  • Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users.
  • Easy to duplicate and repurpose successful content.
  • Nice reporting tools.
  • I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days.
  • If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see.
  • AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me...
  • There have been regular issues with the Instagram API bridge whereby the connection or token is lost and my scheduled posts all fail till it's fixed.
Compared to Hootsuite, the customer service is second to NONE!! All the bugs I have encountered since switching to AgoraPulse don't matter to me because I KNOW that customer service will be there every step of the way to help.
Jennifer Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 11, 2019

One Tool To Rule Them All

AgoraPulse is being used for all our company social media accounts and all our clients' accounts. We use it for community management, replying to messages, planning content, and reporting. It allows our community managers to moderate comments and flag ones they are not comfortable with for follow up by a manager. We also love the rubust and RELIABLE reporting. That is something we have not found in other services. Another feature we love is that you can post traditionally or set up Evergreen content categories.
  • The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file.
  • One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication.
  • No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.
  • I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts.
  • I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team.
  • I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.
If you are managing social media for other businesses, you need AgoraPulse. If you only have your own business and you only have one page per social media platform, I wouldn't spend the money on it.
Read Jennifer Herring's full review
Jay Selig | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is used for our social media scheduling and user interaction. It saves a lot of time in the scheduling process by being able to share easily across platforms. I can easily upload months' worth of content at one time and customize the posts to include my own imagery, titles, or descriptions.
  • Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time.
  • The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post.
  • Customer service is very responsive and quick to help.
  • I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.
  • The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go.
  • It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.
This is an excellent tool for quickly and easily scheduling out content over multiple social platforms. You get a clear view of how your content will be posted so you can be confident in the published product prior to posting. I've found the mobile app less appealing than the desktop platform so I would recommend using this mainly on desktop in the office.
Read Jay Selig's full review
Alexandria Schultz | TrustRadius Reviewer
I currently use AgoraPulse to manage our three major social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I use it to organize, track, and create posts simultaneously across all platforms. Only our social media marketing is being run by AgoraPulse. It allows me to see an overview of our social media strategy, analyze our analytics, and group our posts by subject. It's very helpful for saving time and allowing me to spend my time on other marketing projects.
  • The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate.
  • Notifications are easy to see and find.
  • Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple.
  • Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.
  • I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.
AgoraPulse is well-suited to allowing you to organize and produce many posts between multiple platforms for your social media accounts. It allows for teamwork and simple assignment of projects among team members. It also enables easy collection of data and analytics and presentation of materials for proving ROI and strategizing future campaigns.
Read Alexandria Schultz's full review
Bianca Bridges | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse has been incredibly easy to learn to use, and makes life so much easier. Reports are created to keep track of growth and analytics, which is fantastic for monthly social updates to send around to the team. A lot of customers also turn to social media to use as a customer care platform, and AgoraPulse is fantastic as a tool to respond to these enquiries promptly, which is what we used religiously before we outsourced customer care.

Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!
  • Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier
  • Responding to customers
  • Tracking analytics
  • Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling
  • Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed
  • Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses
Fantastic for social media management and customer care. Less appropriate for areas where social media, content creation, analytic tracking or customer care is less of a concern. However these days the majority of companies will probably have a social media team, so it is more of a necessity these days really!
Read Bianca Bridges's full review
Mariya Jose | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 25, 2019

Great for Go Getters!

Our company Apshar manages the social profiles of 20 odd clients in Bahrain.

AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
  • The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
  • All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
  • I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
  • The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
  • Instagram posting of videos
  • Automated responses
  • Multiple photo posts to Instagram
  • Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram

Better for smaller agencies that handle several accounts for a single client.

Not recommended for larger agencies where several clients may request continued individual access to their social profile data.

Read Mariya Jose's full review
Benjamin Mcnully | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our brand department needed a social media automation tool to streamline the uploading and management of content and community management. Our decision makers were concerned with several main factors: Price, Number of seats, and lastly Features. AgoraPulse managed to fit within our price range and offer the right features for our initial social efforts.
  • Lots of features
  • Low price
  • Missing some listening features
  • As platforms change, some features are removed or changed with little warning
  • Data retention is restricted
For smaller organizations or small digital teams, AgoraPulse is a fantastic tool. Unfortunately, for large enterprise teams or agencies, it's not going to fit the bill. If you need a simple and easy to learn interface, only a few features to bring listening, community management, and publishing into one place; AgoraPulse has a great set of features at a small business or startup price. If you are finding yourself needing more CRM tools, integrations or API connections, you might need to look into one or several other tools.
Read Benjamin Mcnully's full review
Byron Campos Gomez | TrustRadius Reviewer
AgoraPulse is, in fact, being used across all departments. From the onboarding process to the fulfillment side when uploading content to each customer profile. We all have access to AgoraPulse and we all make sure our accounts are staying updated.

This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
  • The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
  • You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
  • Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
  • We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
  • Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
  • At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
In terms of communication and collaborations, I cannot reiterate how well suited this platform is. You assign a task and responses to a team member and that really brings everything together from an agency standpoint.

Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Adalee Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2019

We love AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse has been an amazing tool for us and let me tell you we've been through a few. Having a variety of clients with different needs was always a challenge with other platforms. AgoraPulse makes it easy to not only schedule content but to track analytics and present them to our clients. We truly love this platform.
  • Extractable Analytics.
  • Allows the client to approve their content.
  • All you social profiles in one place!
  • The preview to some links sometimes break.
If you are handling social profiles for a variety of industries this is the best tool for it!
Read Adalee Rodriguez's full review
Molly Caskey | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use it as part of my work to help manage social media accounts for other companies in addition to managing my own social media. AgoraPulse allows me to easily schedule content for publishing as well as coordinate with my points of contact at the companies I help manage.
  • Schedule content for publishing
  • Provide detailed reports of social media efficacy
  • Coordinate content with company team members
  • The ability to schedule bulk content and send it for review by team members - at the moment you can only send it for review by scheduling a post one at a time.
  • When uploading images for Instagram, it'll give you an error if the image isn't 4:5 ratio or if it's too big. I would prefer it have the option to re-size/crop within AgoraPulse or still allow me to schedule it and then let me crop in Instagram when it's time to post. Fixing those errors means another step in the process and other apps definitely have that capability.
If you manage several different accounts and need the ability to communicate with either team members or your point-of-contact with the companies you contract for, then AgoraPulse is definitely worth the money. I've used other options that were cheaper but often lacked sophistication or the communication aspect. If you also need the ability to respond to comments or messages across several accounts, AgoraPulse brings it all into one easy place to manage while still being able to view the original content a follower is referring to.
Read Molly Caskey's full review

Boolean keyword searches (109)
Filtering out noise/spam (111)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (174)
Audience targeting (127)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (152)
Automated routing and prioritization (2)
Customer interaction histories (162)
Bulk actions (146)
Lead generation (94)
6.7
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (98)
Twitter (164)
Facebook (182)
LinkedIn (47)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (173)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (1)
Campaign success analytics (148)
Real-time tracking (149)
Competitor analysis (124)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (165)
Mobile access (155)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

To enhance the functionality of the dashboard, Agorapulse offers several free tools, including AdsReport (Facebook ad reporting) and Easy Advocacy (employee advocacy / social sharing).

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution