https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGThe best tool for moderating your social media campaigns. Hands down.AgoraPulse lets us easily moderate all our social media channels, paid and unpaid, into one easy to use space. We can easily assign people to certain comments and it allows us to cut through all the comments and messages to get to the important stuff. It makes moderation 10x more efficient and can be used across multiple campaigns at the same time.,Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content. Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live' allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.,The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.,10,3,quick and easy moderation allowing us to access more important things quicker.AgoraPulse - a finger on the pulse of socialThe Marketing Team currently uses AgoraPulse to manage our Social accounts - we have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. The most frequent use is to manage a consistent and engaging content calendar with scheduled posts going live at the same time across all accounts, however the reporting and listening tools are frequently used to give insights into our performance.,Customer Service - There have of course been problems, as there are with any sort of SAAS type product, however they have been resolved quickly and efficiently by a friendly and genuine support team. Clarity of pricing - a menu structure is always good to have readily available for short-notice budget discussions, rather than having to wait for a quote to come back which differs from the price you got last time. Speed of updates - One of the first tools to get Instagram scheduling back after the API change. Updates are communicated clearly and often.,I have already contacted AgoraPulse with the improvements I wish to see, and they have already responded positively to these points and have actioned some of them already so it would not be fair to put these here.,10,2,In the time we have used AgoraPulse, our organic growth has increased from sub-0.5% to approx 1% per week however it is however too early to tell what sort of ROI this will truly have. I have calculated that the man-hours saved will make our AgoraPulse subscription cost-neutral before considering any impacts the tool has on our Social presence.,Hootsuite Pro, Sprout Social and Falcon.io,Adobe Photoshop, Trustpilot, TweetDeckAgoraPulse - great, easy, and affordable!Our company uses AgoraPulse to manage our growing social media accounts. Our flagship product is a music production app, so AgoraPulse allows us to easily find and engage with our app users and the content they generate using the app.,AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface. AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media. AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.,The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.,9,1,AgoraPulse has had a net positive ROI for us, which is very important as a small business.,Hootsuite Free and Sprout SocialAgoraPulse makes social media scheduling easy!At ShepCo, we use AgoraPulse to manage our company's LinkedIn and Facebook accounts. We schedule posts across both platforms simultaneously, and can even monitor and respond to comments and/or messages. Currently only one person uses Agora, but we like that we have the option to add and manage users if necessary in the future.,My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts. I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts. The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.,My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong. It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.,7,1,Agora was purchased in order to make scheduling easy, which is exactly what it has done for us.,Hootsuite FreeAgoraPulse is great for social media management for a smaller companyAgoraPulse has been a great way for us to manage our social media relations. I can go to AgoraPulse and see all my comments, feedback, etc. for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. I can easily skim these, and then reply all from one place. It has also really helped us to be able to schedule social media posts and organize content. I do wish I could upload multiple photos in AgoraPulse of IG posts, and well as videos. But as of right now, it's been a fairly good solution for our smaller company to help manage social media channels.,Manage all social media accounts from one place. Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once Schedule content to be posted on various channels Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.,It would be great to be able to schedule video posts It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse,7,4,It's allowed us to manage social media channels better and gain a larger audience It has saved us time!,Hootsuite Enterprise
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 288 vetted Agorapulse reviews and ratings

Jayden Andersen profile photo
April 27, 2018

Agorapulse: "The best tool for moderating your social media campaigns. Hands down."

• Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
  • Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
  • allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
  • The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
It suits organizations of all size regardless or how small or how large. I would definitely recommend it for any paid campaign on Facebook/Instagram due to its easy aggregation of all activity including paid.
Read Jayden Andersen's full review
Scott Penn profile photo
August 14, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse - a finger on the pulse of social"

• Customer Service - There have of course been problems, as there are with any sort of SAAS type product, however they have been resolved quickly and efficiently by a friendly and genuine support team.
  • Clarity of pricing - a menu structure is always good to have readily available for short-notice budget discussions, rather than having to wait for a quote to come back which differs from the price you got last time.
  • Speed of updates - One of the first tools to get Instagram scheduling back after the API change. Updates are communicated clearly and often.
  • I have already contacted AgoraPulse with the improvements I wish to see, and they have already responded positively to these points and have actioned some of them already so it would not be fair to put these here.
Well suited for building a clear calendar for publishing and reporting.
Read Scott Penn's full review
Meredith Cain-Nielsen profile photo
August 10, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse - great, easy, and affordable!"

• AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
  • AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
  • AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
  • The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
I can only speak to my and my company's experience with AgoraPulse, which has been excellent for our small and growing company! It helps our organization keep on top of social media with a very reasonable allocation of time and resources.
Read Meredith Cain-Nielsen's full review
Brittany Stratmann profile photo
August 06, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse makes social media scheduling easy!"

• My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts.
  • I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts.
  • The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.
  • My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong.
  • It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.
For me, Agora has been used for scheduling purposes... I like to set it and forget it every month. I don't think it would work well for someone who needs to see posts from other people or followers -- there is no way to see your feed.
Read Brittany Stratmann's full review
Mandi Kohlmeier profile photo
July 30, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is great for social media management for a smaller company"

• Manage all social media accounts from one place.
  • Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
  • Schedule content to be posted on various channels
  • Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
  • It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
  • It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
This software works best for a smaller company who maybe has several people dealing with social media. It's also a great tool if the people using social media aren't dedicated social media marketers.
Read Mandi Kohlmeier's full review
Jeannette Vigil profile photo
July 27, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Making Client' and Exec's life easier!"

We use AgoraPulse for our clients' social media accounts. We use it in the accounts area as well for the Social Media team. We have an average of 5 clients that require social media management, from different industries like real estate and spirits. Agora is used mostly by our social media coordinator with supervision from account executives. It helps us keep everything organized and finally address the big problem of social media calendars and approval of content.
  • Scheduling content in a content calendar.
  • Simple assign and approval system.
  • Review and approval of user comments.
  • Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
  • Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
  • Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
I think it works great when it comes to organizing accounts, keeping track of your content, as well as dealing with the approval process, especially for account executives in agencies, that we need to deal with internal approvals as well as clients. AgoraPulse has everything in one place and clients found it very easy to learn. It really made our whole communication with clients much easier.
Read Jeannette Vigil's full review
Ali Walton profile photo
July 22, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse was just what I needed!"

AgoraPulse is used in my company's web and video department. It helps us to assign social engagement tasks and schedule social media posts.
  • Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
  • Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
  • I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
  • One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
  • Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
  • I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
AgoraPulse has provided me with social content scheduling abilities, team collaboration abilities, and social listening abilities at an affordable price. It was exactly what I needed!
Read Ali Walton's full review
Albert Heiles IV profile photo
June 27, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "The best, well rounded product there is."

We use AgoraPulse on our property to manage the social media accounts for a Doubletree hotel as well as our stand alone on property restaurant. It is also used to manage the LinkedIn account for our corporate office.
  • AgoraPulse makes it easy for us to schedule postings for the larger events we have on our property. And postings on a regular basis for weekly and daily specials in our restaurant. Having used several other programs in the past, none have performed as well as AgoraPulse.
  • It effectively gives us very good analytics of how our posts perform.
  • It allows us to clearly see who is engaging with our accounts and engage with our followers all at one time without having to switch across multiple platforms.
  • The key area for improvement that I have is the ability to adjust photo sizes for posting to Instagram.
AgoraPulse is ideally suited for our use at the hotel/restaurant. We have multiple social media outlets for both properties and it allows me to be able to manage all of these accounts from one platform. It makes post scheduling a snap and what would take me several hours of switching platforms and writing can all be done in minutes.
Read Albert Heiles IV's full review
Eloise Saddi profile photo
June 06, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse - Must have for any business!"

AgoraPulse is being used by our strategic marketing unit within the digital marketing unit. The digital team supports other departments as the main AgoraPulse contact. The departments include our current student communications coordinators and our student customer service department.

AgoraPulse addresses the social listening aspect and ensures we capture messages, comments, mentions and tags about the University of Wollongong.

• Inbox zero is a fantastic feature. It allows you to ensure you review all tags, comments, mentions and tags.
  • Assignment feature is great for our teams. It allows us to assign certain posts or messages that might not be within our expertise. I like that we receive a notification via AgoraPulse as well as via email to ensure the assignment is captured.
  • Live time response - I love that fact that you can see who is responding to a particular message or post. This is so useful if two or more members are in at the same time. It avoids duplication and is such a time saver.
  • I would love to see a feature that is an automated reminder if something has been assigned to you and not responded after 2 or more days.
AgoraPulse is fantastic for social listening, particularly as you can add different folders for specific social profiles in your business. I really love the Inbox Zero feature as every day I can be sure we have captured all mentions of our company and we can escalate it as needed. The tagging feature works well for our company as we have different departments that take care of the inbox and listening stream.
Read Eloise Saddi's full review
John Cantrell profile photo
August 14, 2018

User Review: "UEG Use of Agorapulse"

We use AgoraPulse in my company to manage other companies' social presence, along with our own.
  • Scheduling-- some other companies' interfaces are a bit clunky, providing more than most people or agencies need.
  • Comment Management-- this system is easy to manage and assign to other users.
  • I cannot think of a feature that could use improvement on their part outside of supporting more platforms.
The price is well suited for agencies looking to get a start in their industry.
Read John Cantrell's full review
Gorkem Vatan profile photo
August 14, 2018

User Review: "AgoraPulse means saving time for me."

As a social media agency, we manage brands' social media accounts. We use Agora to do management and reporting. This will save us a lot of time. Having extensive statistics in the reporting section and exporting to PowerPoint is an advantage for us. A good thing is that the platform updates are fast adapting. (e.g. Instagram scheduling.)
  • Fast adapting to platforms
  • PowerPoint reporting
  • Local time-compatible scheduling
  • Downloading reports can be easier on the website than via email.
  • I want to receive notifications from the mobile app when planned contents are shared.
AgoraPulse answers all my needs.
Read Gorkem Vatan's full review
Delphine Simon profile photo
August 13, 2018

"AgoraPulse review"

I am the only person who uses AgoraPulse in my organization. I use AgoraPulse to manage the social networks of my organization (LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter) and the social networks of my boss.
  • Networks watch
  • Planning publication
  • Reports
  • [Responding] to comments by AgoraPulse
To manage social media and watch a competitor's social media it's well suited, but it is less appropriate to respond to a lot of comments.
Read Delphine Simon's full review
Michelle Cannon profile photo
August 10, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Best Social Media Management Tool! (Especially for Facebook)"

Agorapulse helps me organize my clients' accounts, streamline the calendars, keep track of the content, and monitor the effectiveness of my strategy. The reports are detailed and insightful. Most of all, I can easily share the reports with my clients.
  • Easy scheduling.
  • Robust, insightful reports.
  • Customer Service is friendly and almost always available online.
  • Puts content in one place for easy managing.
  • The mobile app lacks functionality.
  • Data retention period is too short.
  • It would be great if we could drop a blog post link in, and choose whether to post it as a link or an image. Food bloggers tend to share images. The need to download images, then upload them to Agorapulse has proven to be a time-suck.
  • The cost is a bit high compared to others.
Agorapulse is perfect for social media managers who are juggling several accounts.
Read Michelle Cannon's full review
Aniket Thakkar profile photo
March 23, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Imagine all social engagement landing in a tidy Inbox"

AgoraPulse is being used by our Marketing and Customer Support teams. We use it to monitor conversations around our brand, reply to customer queries across Social platforms, and to publish our social posts.

The feature we can't live without is the near-inbox-like interface where you can engage with your customer base across social platforms. Depending on the query you can divert it to the right team member too. At Coverfox.com, we have multiple product offerings in the financial space, and the inbox really is a life-saver to manage comments.
  • Their interface for social listening is the most user friendly platform I've ever used. It's easy to get your service team to start using it
  • The timely reports of how your team is faring month on month, w.r.t your competitors is very useful
  • At its price-point, it really offers a great ROI with its host of features
  • The interface to manage team can be made better. If the admin isn't one of the users, their billing can become a bit confusing
It's a great fit for any team who is looking at a combination of social listening, engagement and publishing tool at a reasonable cost.
Can't think of any major cons, honestly. We have been using AgoraPulse since we were a 50 member team, and now we are reaching close to 500. We have faced no issues with scaling.
Read Aniket Thakkar's full review
Whitney Lukas profile photo
June 27, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is for the new age of social media calendars! Helps to manage your content all in one place."

AgoraPulse is being used by an entire firm. It helps us to approve media content and to coordinate social media posts.
  • Scheduling posts
  • Ability to approve content through other users
  • Customer service
  • Instagram syncing - specifically the use of videos
  • Tagging other agencies or people in posts
AgoraPulse helps us to coordinate social media calendars. It helps me, as the marketing specialist, to schedule content and have it approved by my supervisors.
Read Whitney Lukas's full review
Garry Doran profile photo
February 28, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Agora Pulse streamlines Social Media Management"

Agora Pulse is being used by 3 members of our team for management of 7 of our social media platforms.

It is used to publish content across all channels, reply to comments and direct messages and listen to people who are talking about our company online.
  • Easy to use platform and they are very good at providing help and assistance
  • Able to manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
  • New features are added and explained via webinars emails
  • Adding hyperlinks to saved replies would be helpful
  • Having a quick 'undo' button for the first few seconds after a message is sent
For companies or individuals that manage numerous social media platforms.
Read Garry Doran's full review
Mark Engebretson profile photo
February 21, 2018

User Review: "We love AgoraPulse!"

We use AgoraPulse at the University of Minnesota Libraries. We have primary social media accounts managed by communications and several distributed accounts at our libraries managed by librarians. Through AgoraPulse, we are able to better coordinate our central and distributed accounts and it has been extremely helpful in aligning our messaging. We piloted several social media management tools and chose AgoraPulse as it offered all of the tools we were looking for at an affordable and very competitive price. We have been completely satisfied with the tools and with user support.
  • FAQ: AgoraPulse provides a thorough and rich FAQ section that I have used often.
  • AgoraPulse provides great customer support and I also appreciate that we regularly receive email from AgoraPulse with creative tips on how to fully leverage the tool.
  • I appreciate being able to quickly run through each of our profiles and accounts when monitoring engagement.
  • I like that we're able to assign tasks to other users.
  • I love that we have the ability to publish/schedule to several social accounts at once.
  • I would appreciate being able to download and/or email reports via PDF as opposed to .csv file or PowerPoint.
  • I would like to be able to schedule one piece of content across several social accounts, but have the ability to also choose which accounts need to approve the post.
  • I would like to have a login separate of my Facebook profile.
  • I often cannot load a video for Facebook via AgoraPulse (an error message says file size too large) even though I can upload the video directly to Facebook.
It's great to be able to align several social accounts/users and allows us to better manage, monitor, measure, coordinate, and align our overall social media presence. Often messages from our main accounts should be shared with our distributed accounts and AgoraPulse makes this easy to do. At the same time, often our distributed accounts need to share messages not appropriate for the other channels and they are able to do so, but through AgoraPulse, we are able to more easily monitor these messages.

Even though we do schedule some Instagram posts, most often it seems more appropriate to post directly to Instagram from our mobile phone.
Read Mark Engebretson's full review
August 03, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse is great for small businesses"

We use AgoraPulse to publish content across various social media platforms, respond to comments and inquiries on social media networks, and track post reach and other measurables.
  • Easy to use - AgoraPulse has a Chrome extension that allows me to click on a story and draft, publish or schedule social media posts as I encounter articles.
  • AgoraPulse allows you to categorize posts for planning purposes, as well as publish posts several times with one click.
  • AgoraPulse has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question, they answer it quickly and are very friendly.
  • The only thing I'd like to see AgoraPulse add is a way to monitor new followers easier.
AgoraPulse is a great tool for small businesses to manage their social media presence from one platform.
July 26, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Great for Basic Social Media Management"

We use AgoraPulse for our own internal use. At first, we invested in the platform to run the organic social media management campaigns for a client and then saw it fit to use for our purposes. Now, we just use it as a publishing platform for our own company.

It could be used by the whole company, but it is really only used by myself and I work within the Sales and Marketing department. I use it to queue content and republish older posts. It is also a great tool for notifying me of any engagement we receive across all our social platforms.
  • The Chrome plugin is great for queueing content off the platform site.
  • I like that I can drag and drop my queued content to reorder it. I also like that I can drag and drop my scheduled posts.
  • The duplicate post publishing is great for scheduling across multiple social sites.
  • The fact that I can't interact with other pages other than replying to comments on our posts within Facebook and Instagram. I understand the policy changed but this has gone from a time saver to a time waste.
  • Whenever there is an issue with publishing, it is not that clear what went wrong. I've been trying to publish an Instagram post for two days and it keeps getting a failed error and references an issue on Facebook's policy that doesn't exist.
  • Sometimes my pictures end up getting published upsidedown without my planning them that way.
It works well for the queueing content aspect but not well for growing a following.
May 22, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "The Sickest Social Media Management Application Ever"

AgoraPulse is currently the premier social media tool used by TMC MindShare. We use AgoraPulse to schedule post and monitor user comments/mentions while analysis monthly or biweekly reports.
  • Direct Publishing to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
  • Reporting KPI's
  • All in One Inbox
  • Data Retention Period
  • None
  • None
Helps to monitor social media activity and reduce the time for approval of content by clients.
July 25, 2018

Agorapulse Review: "Glad I've found it :)"

We monitor comments and direct messages on our client's social media pages. Also, using Agora Pulse to benchmark with competitors.
  • Gathering comments and direct messages from social media profiles.
  • Manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
  • Mobile app lacks functionality found on desktop version (i.e. filters for messages)
  • Facebook reviews missing
Michell Mor profile photo
January 30, 2018

Review: "Agorapulse, a complete tool for Community Management"

We use it to keep aware of who is mentioning us, to schedule posts and analyze the social media data.
  • Scheduling posts
  • Answering messages
  • Listening users
  • Put labels on almost everything
  • Reports
  • Allowing for following other users' accounts that have not commented on our pages
  • Adding stickers for commenting
If what you want is a complete tool for community managers this is your option, not only because it has a lot of great tools for you, but because the price is more competitive than other tools. If you are an SEO expert and want to control keywords, you might find your solution elsewhere.
Read Michell Mor's full review
Giorgio Giordani profile photo
February 07, 2018

Review: "AgoraPulse is amazing for PR and Digital PR Agencies"

We use Agorapulse specifically on Digital Pr Business Unit of the agency, in order to manage clients’ social profiles. We appreciate the business model on which Agorapulse is built on, and in particular, the dashboard through which we understand any variations on social profiles happen.
  • Dashboard management
  • Inbox
  • Usability
  • Frequently release of new features
  • Not all I need is implemented
It’s amazing in order to manage a lot of social profiles, specifically when you have to manage for a lot of clients.
I don’t know but it’s not appropriate if you have to analyze sentiment deeply
Read Giorgio Giordani's full review
Niamh Waters profile photo
July 07, 2017

Agorapulse Review: "Agora Pulse - Massive Time Saver!"

We are using AgoraPulse to manage social media engagement on behalf of our clients. It is also used for detailed monthly reporting. Having all of our accounts/notifications in one place means we never miss an interaction on a page and can ensure we are productive and proactive in our community management.
  • Reporting - detailed and easy to read
  • Community Management - never miss an interaction
  • Customer Service - always online, live chat, always helpful, quick to respond
Well suited:
  • Agencies managing a large number of social media accounts on behalf of clients.
  • Agencies that need to provide detailed reporting for clients.
Read Niamh Waters's full review
Michael George profile photo
March 07, 2017

Agorapulse Review: "Simple to use, has all desired features, great customer service"

AgoraPulse is being used by our marketing department to manage our social media activity. It helps us respond to our customers quickly, while also keeping track of past conversations. It also helps us schedule content, plan activity, and report on its performance. The tool is being used by multiple people, so the different account levels are really useful, as is the competitor reporting.
  • Intuitive design that's easy to understand
  • Reporting is robust and quick
  • Customer service is excellent
  • The calendar view of scheduled posts can be a bit daunting when you first see it, but it's easy to understand and you quickly get used to it.
  • It would be good if the Facebook inbox included reviews.
It's the perfect tool for managing your social media accounts as it's easy to understand, and has all the functionality you require. The reports are robust and insightful and the customer service from AgoraPulse is superb. To top it off, the pricing is good value too.
Read Michael George's full review

Boolean keyword searches (77)
Filtering out noise/spam (77)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (112)
Audience targeting (87)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (100)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (111)
Bulk actions (99)
Lead generation (69)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (75)
6.7
Twitter (106)
Facebook (119)
Instagram (110)
Campaign success analytics (99)
Real-time tracking (106)
Competitor analysis (89)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (107)
Mobile access (99)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations