Reviews (51-75 of 202)
- Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
- Automated profanity rules that can be used to either stop certain comments before they happen or identify important ones that use positive messaging like 'love, live'
- allows multiple people to work as a team without stepping on each others' toes.
- The mobile app could catch up with the desktop version but it still has all the basic functionality and doesn't slow you down.
- Customer Service - There have of course been problems, as there are with any sort of SAAS type product, however they have been resolved quickly and efficiently by a friendly and genuine support team.
- Clarity of pricing - a menu structure is always good to have readily available for short-notice budget discussions, rather than having to wait for a quote to come back which differs from the price you got last time.
- Speed of updates - One of the first tools to get Instagram scheduling back after the API change. Updates are communicated clearly and often.
- I have already contacted AgoraPulse with the improvements I wish to see, and they have already responded positively to these points and have actioned some of them already so it would not be fair to put these here.
- AgoraPulse groups together social media mentions in an easy-to-use, elegantly designed interface.
- AgoraPulse includes sophisticated report generating capability for users looking for more in-depth information on who is engaging with their organization/brand on social media.
- AgoraPulse offers an affordable and social media management tool for companies of various sizes, plans are available to scale to the size of the organization being served.
- The very helpful information on individual users who your brand comes into contact with (e.g. how many messages you've exchanged with a user, how often they mention your organization/brand) is not easy to see unless you know where to look for it.
- My favorite feature of AgoraPulse is the ability to create one post for multiple social media platforms with the option to make minor edits per platform, such as adding hashtags to Twitter or Facebook posts.
- I like that I can see and respond to my messages and notifications through the AgoraPulse interface. This allows me to better separate notifications from my personal and company accounts.
- The calendar view of my scheduled and past posts is extremely helpful.
- My LinkedIn page often "disconnects" from AgoraPulse. My scheduled posts fail when this happens, and I don't get an email notification that anything is wrong.
- It's frustrating that the number of fans or followers needed in order to get reports has changed from 40 to 100. While my page may not be very popular right now, it's still important to see the metrics so I can better understand how to improve and gain more followers over time.
- Manage all social media accounts from one place.
- Reply to many comments on various social media channels all at once
- Schedule content to be posted on various channels
- Easier to post hashtags on IG through AgoraPulse on my computer than on my phone through the ap.
- It would be great to be able to schedule video posts
- It would be great to be able to upload multiple images to IG through AgoraPulse
- Scheduling content in a content calendar.
- Simple assign and approval system.
- Review and approval of user comments.
- Comprehensive and easy to build social media reports.
- Notifications, feel like I rarely see any notifications on my inbox.
- Assigned to me functionality sometimes is a little hard to figure out on mobile version.
- Gives a calendar that is convenient for coordinating social posts.
- Let's me listen to conversations happening on social platforms about my business.
- I can assign engagement tasks to other employees.
- One of my biggest issues is that you cannot upload videos directly to Instagram. I believe that this is an issue with Instagram and not an issue with AgoraPulse.
- Being able to view images on the calendar without clicking on the post would be wonderful!
- I would like to be able to add my Facebook location pages to my dashboard.
- AgoraPulse makes it easy for us to schedule postings for the larger events we have on our property. And postings on a regular basis for weekly and daily specials in our restaurant. Having used several other programs in the past, none have performed as well as AgoraPulse.
- It effectively gives us very good analytics of how our posts perform.
- It allows us to clearly see who is engaging with our accounts and engage with our followers all at one time without having to switch across multiple platforms.
- The key area for improvement that I have is the ability to adjust photo sizes for posting to Instagram.
AgoraPulse is being used by our strategic marketing unit within the digital marketing unit. The digital team supports other departments as the main AgoraPulse contact. The departments include our current student communications coordinators and our student customer service department.
AgoraPulse addresses the social listening aspect and ensures we capture messages, comments, mentions and tags about the University of Wollongong.
- Inbox zero is a fantastic feature. It allows you to ensure you review all tags, comments, mentions and tags.
- Assignment feature is great for our teams. It allows us to assign certain posts or messages that might not be within our expertise. I like that we receive a notification via AgoraPulse as well as via email to ensure the assignment is captured.
- Live time response - I love that fact that you can see who is responding to a particular message or post. This is so useful if two or more members are in at the same time. It avoids duplication and is such a time saver.
- I would love to see a feature that is an automated reminder if something has been assigned to you and not responded after 2 or more days.
- Scheduling-- some other companies' interfaces are a bit clunky, providing more than most people or agencies need.
- Comment Management-- this system is easy to manage and assign to other users.
- I cannot think of a feature that could use improvement on their part outside of supporting more platforms.
- Fast adapting to platforms
- PowerPoint reporting
- Local time-compatible scheduling
- Downloading reports can be easier on the website than via email.
- I want to receive notifications from the mobile app when planned contents are shared.
- Easy scheduling.
- Robust, insightful reports.
- Customer Service is friendly and almost always available online.
- Puts content in one place for easy managing.
- The mobile app lacks functionality.
- Data retention period is too short.
- It would be great if we could drop a blog post link in, and choose whether to post it as a link or an image. Food bloggers tend to share images. The need to download images, then upload them to Agorapulse has proven to be a time-suck.
- The cost is a bit high compared to others.
The feature we can't live without is the near-inbox-like interface where you can engage with your customer base across social platforms. Depending on the query you can divert it to the right team member too. At Coverfox.com, we have multiple product offerings in the financial space, and the inbox really is a life-saver to manage comments.
- Their interface for social listening is the most user friendly platform I've ever used. It's easy to get your service team to start using it
- The timely reports of how your team is faring month on month, w.r.t your competitors is very useful
- At its price-point, it really offers a great ROI with its host of features
- The interface to manage team can be made better. If the admin isn't one of the users, their billing can become a bit confusing
Can't think of any major cons, honestly. We have been using AgoraPulse since we were a 50 member team, and now we are reaching close to 500. We have faced no issues with scaling.
Review: "AgoraPulse is for the new age of social media calendars! Helps to manage your content all in one place."
It is used to publish content across all channels, reply to comments and direct messages and listen to people who are talking about our company online.
- Easy to use platform and they are very good at providing help and assistance
- Able to manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
- New features are added and explained via webinars emails
- Adding hyperlinks to saved replies would be helpful
- Having a quick 'undo' button for the first few seconds after a message is sent
- FAQ: AgoraPulse provides a thorough and rich FAQ section that I have used often.
- AgoraPulse provides great customer support and I also appreciate that we regularly receive email from AgoraPulse with creative tips on how to fully leverage the tool.
- I appreciate being able to quickly run through each of our profiles and accounts when monitoring engagement.
- I like that we're able to assign tasks to other users.
- I love that we have the ability to publish/schedule to several social accounts at once.
- I would appreciate being able to download and/or email reports via PDF as opposed to .csv file or PowerPoint.
- I would like to be able to schedule one piece of content across several social accounts, but have the ability to also choose which accounts need to approve the post.
- I would like to have a login separate of my Facebook profile.
- I often cannot load a video for Facebook via AgoraPulse (an error message says file size too large) even though I can upload the video directly to Facebook.
Even though we do schedule some Instagram posts, most often it seems more appropriate to post directly to Instagram from our mobile phone.
- Easy to use - AgoraPulse has a Chrome extension that allows me to click on a story and draft, publish or schedule social media posts as I encounter articles.
- AgoraPulse allows you to categorize posts for planning purposes, as well as publish posts several times with one click.
- AgoraPulse has outstanding customer service. Whenever I have a question, they answer it quickly and are very friendly.
- The only thing I'd like to see AgoraPulse add is a way to monitor new followers easier.
It could be used by the whole company, but it is really only used by myself and I work within the Sales and Marketing department. I use it to queue content and republish older posts. It is also a great tool for notifying me of any engagement we receive across all our social platforms.
- The Chrome plugin is great for queueing content off the platform site.
- I like that I can drag and drop my queued content to reorder it. I also like that I can drag and drop my scheduled posts.
- The duplicate post publishing is great for scheduling across multiple social sites.
- The fact that I can't interact with other pages other than replying to comments on our posts within Facebook and Instagram. I understand the policy changed but this has gone from a time saver to a time waste.
- Whenever there is an issue with publishing, it is not that clear what went wrong. I've been trying to publish an Instagram post for two days and it keeps getting a failed error and references an issue on Facebook's policy that doesn't exist.
- Sometimes my pictures end up getting published upsidedown without my planning them that way.
- Gathering comments and direct messages from social media profiles.
- Puts all your socials content into one very easy to use place including paid content.
- Manage multiple social media platforms seamlessly
- Mobile app lacks functionality found on desktop version (i.e. filters for messages)
- Facebook reviews missing
- Scheduling posts
- Answering messages
- Listening users
- Put labels on almost everything
- Allowing for following other users' accounts that have not commented on our pages
- Adding stickers for commenting
I don’t know but it’s not appropriate if you have to analyze sentiment deeply
- Reporting - detailed and easy to read
- Community Management - never miss an interaction
- Customer Service - always online, live chat, always helpful, quick to respond
- Agencies managing a large number of social media accounts on behalf of clients.
- Agencies that need to provide detailed reporting for clients.
- Intuitive design that's easy to understand
- Reporting is robust and quick
- Customer service is excellent
- The calendar view of scheduled posts can be a bit daunting when you first see it, but it's easy to understand and you quickly get used to it.
- It would be good if the Facebook inbox included reviews.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.
Agorapulse Videos (2)
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|