Reviews (51-75 of 266)
- Automatic reposting of content.
- Buckets for different types of content or subject matter.
- Content calendars that make sense.
- I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.
- I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard.
- It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up.
- Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly.
- They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.
- I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function.
- LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware.
- It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.
- Calendar view allows us to easily see what is scheduled.
- The ability to have all social profiles listed in one place.
- Mass uploading of social posts, including the appropriate image, would be useful.
- Mass updating of all scheduled posts to make changes or updates.
- Download past post into a format that will allow for minor changes with the ability to then re-upload.
This tool allows us the freedom to focus on our overall goals while creating a stream for our creatives to schedule out our social impacts.
- Scheduling is a strength for sure. The calendar aspect allows me to plan out days, weeks, or even months in advance. When I think of something I can schedule it out when it needs to be marketed, not wait and possibly forget.
- Reporting and Analytics are also very important to understand our greatest impact is. Males or females, night or day, lunch or dinner, it allows us to see it all.
- Listening is also a great aspect as it allows us to see who and when people are talking about our organization.
- The time of post needs improvement. In my mind whatever you set as the default for that channel (Instagram etc) should be auto-populated. I shouldn't have to add the time to post EVERY time I post to any channel.
It lets us give access to multiple social media accounts and to easily manage them ie. exactly what it says it'll do.
- Clear use of calendar for strategic planning.
- Easy cross-platform linking.
- Pre-tagging in posts.
- Multi-photo Instagram posts.
- Editing of images within the program.
- Better use of formatting with paragraphs transferring to Instagram.
- Customer support, even if they can't always help me, they respond quickly and follow up to make sure my issue is resolved.
- It's very user-friendly.
- I can put content into different queues so I can separate them my service area for a company and pick different times that I like them to post, but there's also the option to schedule posts for different days and times.
- There is a feature to assign posts to other users and give different users specific levels of access so I can have my interns hop in there and do work and then easily go back and proof it.
- I don't use this feature often, but I do like that I can reply back to comments from Agora Pulse.
- The bulk upload feature is pretty cool too.
- I would like to be able to share queue categories between different profiles.
- I also think it would take the bulk upload feature to the next level if you could bulk upload photos and pair them to the bulk uploaded post copy.
- They need the options to pick custom video thumbnails.
- I wish there was a way to customize the queue schedule a little more. For instance, if I wanted to post from a queue every other week as opposed to every week, that would be great.
- The scheduling function is very easy to use. I love being able to post to multiple platforms at the same time.
- The "listening" tab is great. Everything is aggregated in one place, making it easy for me to monitor comments, hashtags, etc.
- The approval process needs improvement. I know they are working on it (they are great about sending updates on new features that have been requested by users).
- Customer service is quick and efficient. The chat box is very useful
- The social inbox is great and give an Easter view of our multiple social profiles
- Easy connecting to social platforms
- They are always improving the reporting section but I think they can dig deeper in the reporting
- Moving social posts is easy.
- The calendar view is helpful in planning.
- It’s well organized.
- Glitchy - sometimes I have to refresh my page to get changes to show.
- Frequent error posting.
- No auto-crop for Instagram.
- Communication: it is really easy to communicate with each other through the tool.
- Reporting: you can easily get all the data you need for your daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Organization: you can organize all your posts.
- Scheduling: you can schedule all of your social media posts.
- Communication: it would be great if you could also chat with your colleagues via Agorapulse.
- Followers: it would be great if you could add your followers to groups in order to have a better overview of them.
- Interaction: maybe it would be helpful if there would be more room for interaction in-between the team.
For Social Media Monitoring, the "Listening" part is not precise enough -- you can only see mentions that you are tagged to, but not posts in which your name is mentioned.
- Social media scheduling - It is easy to use and you can see a preview of what your content will look like on social media.
- Inbox - you can allocate certain messages to the right team members
- Listening tools. This needs to be easier to set up.
- It needs to separate comments from private inbox messages
- It should have an image resizing tool built in like Hootsuite.
- Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time!
- Calendar view: easy to see and manage.
- Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users.
- Easy to duplicate and repurpose successful content.
- Nice reporting tools.
- I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days.
- If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see.
- AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me...
- There have been regular issues with the Instagram API bridge whereby the connection or token is lost and my scheduled posts all fail till it's fixed.
- The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file.
- One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication.
- No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.
- I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts.
- I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team.
- I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.
- Easily and quickly upload as many pieces of content as I want, rather than upload one at a time.
- The preview feature gives me great confidence that I know exactly what people will see when I post.
- Customer service is very responsive and quick to help.
- I can easily perform social listening to follow more than just my own platforms.
- The mobile app is not nearly as intuitive as the desktop platform, making it frustrating to use on the go.
- It would be great if they had various features that platforms have like polling, GIFs, and more.
- The interface is especially clean and easy to navigate.
- Notifications are easy to see and find.
- Scrolling through collected data and interpreting information is simple.
- Toggling between platforms for similar information is straightforward.
- I would like to be able to post videos to Instagram via AgoraPulse and multiple images.
Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!
- Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier
- Responding to customers
- Tracking analytics
- Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling
- Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed
- Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses
AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
- The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
- All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
- I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
- The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
- Instagram posting of videos
- Automated responses
- Multiple photo posts to Instagram
- Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram
Better for smaller agencies that handle several accounts for a single client.
Not recommended for larger agencies where several clients may request continued individual access to their social profile data.
This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
- The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
- You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
- Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
- We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
- Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
- At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
- Schedule content for publishing
- Provide detailed reports of social media efficacy
- Coordinate content with company team members
- The ability to schedule bulk content and send it for review by team members - at the moment you can only send it for review by scheduling a post one at a time.
- When uploading images for Instagram, it'll give you an error if the image isn't 4:5 ratio or if it's too big. I would prefer it have the option to re-size/crop within AgoraPulse or still allow me to schedule it and then let me crop in Instagram when it's time to post. Fixing those errors means another step in the process and other apps definitely have that capability.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
Agorapulse Videos (4)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|