Reviews (51-75 of 288)
- Site navigation and responsiveness.
- Logical pathways to execute tasks.
- Reliability of sharing content at the right time.
- A number of things would be 'cool to use' however they are only applicable to me in my use case. Agorapulse was quick to respond to these feature requests and I look forward to seeing some/all in the near future.
- I would like better CRM in the response area (i.e. the ability to put customers into buckets to mass respond when there is news specifically for them).
- Agorapulse is an excellent resource to coordinate social media marketing by allowing you to share a calendar with several users and schedule postings in advance.
- This software is easy to use, as it is menu-driven.
- It integrates well with Canva and Adobe design templates.
- Maintaining an archive of postings would be a nice feature.
- Great content calendar.
- Able to group locations together for ease of use and quick finds.
- Wonderful inbox feature that allows me to respond to comments and messages or assign those to others.
- There is no content library so that is hard at times.
- Recently added new tabs that are unnecessary
- Not many competitors reports with the package I use.
- It has an app so you can always see comments and DM's without the need of a computer.
- They have a chat so you resolve issues faster.
- The interface is very easy to use.
- Wish you could have the interface in more languages.
- Previews of posts
- Integrated calendar [that now includes all platforms in one view]
- The exported reports were completely maddening...we almost parted ways over those. Rather than starting the search over since we did like a lot of the features within Agorapulse, we decided to create our own customized template to drop reporting detail into. Would really love to see Engagement Rates included in the reports.
- Tagging people within LI is one of our biggest issues. However, I realize that's a LinkedIn limitation and not one of Agorapulse's. Speaking of LinkedIn, it would be amazing if they would allow for reporting for individuals. We're currently having to manually do that.
- Post to Instagram. We had heard that others won't directly post to Instagram and that was a deal breaker for us.
- Social listening. We've had a lot of success with becoming aware of posts we were tagged and/or mentioned in. These posts we may not have found otherwise.
- Content calendar. The format of the content calendar is very user friendly and easy to operate. We appreciate that.
- We've had a couple issues with the accuracy of the reports. I wish they were more consistent and accurate.
- Competitors - we've also found this to not be as accurate. I also wish more competitors were included in the subscriptions.
- Listening feature - allows us to reply and engage with our community directly from Agorapulse.
- Mobile app - it's perfect for when we commute or go away. It also allows me to evaluate things on the fly.
- Analytics - it shows the best post times, keywords, impressions and awareness rates...among other things. This allows us to keep track of our progress easily.
- Viewing all channels in calendar mode at the same time should be a basic feature.
- Separate inboxes for each profile.
- Easy communication between users/team members.
- Live chat function - Someone always on hand to help you if you have a problem.
- Automatic tagging.
- Saved replies.
- Profanity filter.
- If a message is assigned to someone and you reply to it, it automatically un-assigns the message and puts it in the "all" inbox.
Technical platform issues are common, especially with geo-targeting.
With so many people to engage with, Agorapulse really helps us keep things in line so we can respond to customers quickly and easily.
- Easy to understand tools and features.
- Wide variety of features that do many complex things in social media marketing.
- Customer service is top-notch with fast service.
- Missing functionality to post to Pinterest.
- Lacks some analytics reporting features.
- Missing functionality to post different image sizes in one post.
- Clear use of calendar for strategic planning.
- Easy cross-platform linking.
- Pre-tagging in posts.
- Multi-photo Instagram posts.
- Editing of images within the program.
- Better use of formatting with paragraphs transferring to Instagram.
- Reporting tools are helpfully and generally accurate.
- Ease of use is incredibly high, easy to jump right into.
- Publishing Calendar is clear and visually helpful.
- Using the internal review process doesn't always work correctly.
- Bugs and API issues seem fairly regular.
- Doesn't have options for a lot of other media platforms besides the big ones, Pinterest would be nice.
- Agorapulse allows us to not miss a single comment on all of our channels, and to respond within the platform. Our engagement has greatly increased from using this tool.
- Agorapulse allows us to listen to certain hashtags on Instagram. This was an incredibly manual process for us before, and now it is almost effortless, and just requires a daily review for all of our hashtags that we are "listening" to.
- Agorapulse helps create efficiency by having all of our social channels available from a single platform. We have saved a lot of time by working directly within AP, and from not having to log into each channel individually.
- Agorapulse support is quite responsive. I am constantly bombarding them with questions, and they get back to me very quickly.
- There are a few things that are slightly buggy on the interface -- for example, in our Instagram "listening" tab. If I check "review all," there seems to always be a single task left behind that requires an additional click to "review." It's not the end of the world, but still requires an additional click when it shouldn't.
- The ability to assign certain social posts to a team member is nice, but there doesn't seem to be a way to respond to it within the platform. For example, my coworker can assign an Instagram comment to me with a message that says something like, "Do you know anything about this issue? Just want to get more information before I respond to the comment" and I will receive an email saying a task has been assigned to me. But there doesn't seem to be a spot where I could reply to that message in Agorapulse. Generally what I end up doing is forwarded the message to my coworker and then discussing it in an email chain.
- Although I really appreciate the quick support messages I receive back from Agorapulse, after every single correspondence, I get a follow-up email asking me to rate my conversation with the support person. Considering how frequently I ask small questions to support, this becomes quite irritating. I generally end up not leaving feedback due to how frequently they ask me for it.
- Pulls in all comments for ads, boosts, and posts on Facebook, even when FB stops sending notifications for a particular post
- Allows us to save standard replies, greatly speeding up response times
- Allows us to tag people in our replies, an important step for many clients
- Allows scheduled publishing
- Provides reports
- Allows us to see all previous interactions with someone leaving a comment, giving the monitor immediate context for replies
- Allows various users to be assigned to specific accounts and given specific permissions for those accounts
- There are a few features our team would like to see, and we've mentioned those to Agorapulse - they are all limitations on the platform imposed by various social platforms and what they allow
- The reporting covers all the metrics you need and allows you to modify the reports as you wish by downloading them as a PowerPoint file.
- One of the main things we love about AgoraPulse is that they seem to have high standards for their quality control and customer service. They don't roll out new features unless they work 100% and if there is an issue they are on top of it right away and with ample communication.
- No more wondering if you've seen every comment or message. AgoraPulse's system allows you to ensure you have responded to every item no matter what the client has done on their end.
- I would like to see a grid preview for Instagram that allows you to drag and drop the order of the posts.
- I would like to see the ability to provide a client a link to their planned/scheduled content for viewing and/or approval without the need to make them a member of the team.
- I would like the ability to create and save hashtag groups for each profile.
- Easy to use interface.
- Create, Preview, Send and Schedule a post across multiple platforms all at once.
- Simple Calendar feature allows you to quickly monitor upcoming events/content.
- Instagram functionality i.e. @mentions, multiple photo posting, etc.
- The initial screen when logged in is set to Inbox. Would prefer it to be the Publisher screen.
- Agorapulse's customer service is amazing. Issues and questions are quickly addressed via the convenient online chat tool.
- Agorapulse is always on top of the latest platform updates and issues, notifying its users when Agorapulse has new feature offerings or when platforms are experiencing API issues.
- Agorapulse's range of platform compatibility is fantastic.
- It would be nice if a post could be posted, that is meant to be published across multiple platforms, could be viewed and approved just once. Currently, if a post reading "we are announcing a new..." is going to be published on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (all with the same text and imagery), that post needs to be 'approved' in Agorapulse on each individual platform.
- Merge reports. Currently, to gain insight and data, all reports must be downloaded individually. When producing one report of all platforms, it would be amazing if the data was all funneled into one, cohesive report.
- More platforms. It would be nice to see Pinterest and other platforms added to Agorapulse.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|