Reviews (76-100 of 301)
- Easy to understand tools and features.
- Wide variety of features that do many complex things in social media marketing.
- Customer service is top-notch with fast service.
- Missing functionality to post to Pinterest.
- Lacks some analytics reporting features.
- Missing functionality to post different image sizes in one post.
- Reporting tools are helpfully and generally accurate.
- Ease of use is incredibly high, easy to jump right into.
- Publishing Calendar is clear and visually helpful.
- Using the internal review process doesn't always work correctly.
- Bugs and API issues seem fairly regular.
- Doesn't have options for a lot of other media platforms besides the big ones, Pinterest would be nice.
- Site navigation and responsiveness.
- Logical pathways to execute tasks.
- Reliability of sharing content at the right time.
- A number of things would be 'cool to use' however they are only applicable to me in my use case. Agorapulse was quick to respond to these feature requests and I look forward to seeing some/all in the near future.
- I would like better CRM in the response area (i.e. the ability to put customers into buckets to mass respond when there is news specifically for them).
- Agorapulse is an excellent resource to coordinate social media marketing by allowing you to share a calendar with several users and schedule postings in advance.
- This software is easy to use, as it is menu-driven.
- It integrates well with Canva and Adobe design templates.
- Maintaining an archive of postings would be a nice feature.
- Great content calendar.
- Able to group locations together for ease of use and quick finds.
- Wonderful inbox feature that allows me to respond to comments and messages or assign those to others.
- There is no content library so that is hard at times.
- Recently added new tabs that are unnecessary
- Not many competitors reports with the package I use.
- Agorapulse allows us to not miss a single comment on all of our channels, and to respond within the platform. Our engagement has greatly increased from using this tool.
- Agorapulse allows us to listen to certain hashtags on Instagram. This was an incredibly manual process for us before, and now it is almost effortless, and just requires a daily review for all of our hashtags that we are "listening" to.
- Agorapulse helps create efficiency by having all of our social channels available from a single platform. We have saved a lot of time by working directly within AP, and from not having to log into each channel individually.
- Agorapulse support is quite responsive. I am constantly bombarding them with questions, and they get back to me very quickly.
- There are a few things that are slightly buggy on the interface -- for example, in our Instagram "listening" tab. If I check "review all," there seems to always be a single task left behind that requires an additional click to "review." It's not the end of the world, but still requires an additional click when it shouldn't.
- The ability to assign certain social posts to a team member is nice, but there doesn't seem to be a way to respond to it within the platform. For example, my coworker can assign an Instagram comment to me with a message that says something like, "Do you know anything about this issue? Just want to get more information before I respond to the comment" and I will receive an email saying a task has been assigned to me. But there doesn't seem to be a spot where I could reply to that message in Agorapulse. Generally what I end up doing is forwarded the message to my coworker and then discussing it in an email chain.
- Although I really appreciate the quick support messages I receive back from Agorapulse, after every single correspondence, I get a follow-up email asking me to rate my conversation with the support person. Considering how frequently I ask small questions to support, this becomes quite irritating. I generally end up not leaving feedback due to how frequently they ask me for it.
- Pulls in all comments for ads, boosts, and posts on Facebook, even when FB stops sending notifications for a particular post
- Allows us to save standard replies, greatly speeding up response times
- Allows us to tag people in our replies, an important step for many clients
- Allows scheduled publishing
- Provides reports
- Allows us to see all previous interactions with someone leaving a comment, giving the monitor immediate context for replies
- Allows various users to be assigned to specific accounts and given specific permissions for those accounts
- There are a few features our team would like to see, and we've mentioned those to Agorapulse - they are all limitations on the platform imposed by various social platforms and what they allow
- Easy to use interface.
- Create, Preview, Send and Schedule a post across multiple platforms all at once.
- Simple Calendar feature allows you to quickly monitor upcoming events/content.
- Instagram functionality i.e. @mentions, multiple photo posting, etc.
- The initial screen when logged in is set to Inbox. Would prefer it to be the Publisher screen.
- Agorapulse's customer service is amazing. Issues and questions are quickly addressed via the convenient online chat tool.
- Agorapulse is always on top of the latest platform updates and issues, notifying its users when Agorapulse has new feature offerings or when platforms are experiencing API issues.
- Agorapulse's range of platform compatibility is fantastic.
- It would be nice if a post could be posted, that is meant to be published across multiple platforms, could be viewed and approved just once. Currently, if a post reading "we are announcing a new..." is going to be published on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (all with the same text and imagery), that post needs to be 'approved' in Agorapulse on each individual platform.
- Merge reports. Currently, to gain insight and data, all reports must be downloaded individually. When producing one report of all platforms, it would be amazing if the data was all funneled into one, cohesive report.
- More platforms. It would be nice to see Pinterest and other platforms added to Agorapulse.
- The publishing calendar is phenomenal.
- Allowing multiple admins/users without giving away the platform's passwords.
- The listening features are particularly helpful for customer service.
- When bulk publishing, some characters, like apostrophes, aren't recognized and turn into odd symbols.
- Some reports for individual posts on Facebook and Instagram don't provide accurate numbers and feedback.
- Automatic reposting of content.
- Buckets for different types of content or subject matter.
- Content calendars that make sense.
- I wish that we could create buckets that we could push the same content out to multiple client's profiles – this would help in our company for holiday posting.
- I trial-ran many standard and well-known social media dashboards before choosing Agorapulse. Previous to my current role, I also used Agorapulse in another workplace - this is where I researched the best dashboard. The stand out feature for me is the ability to reply to posts within the dashboard.
- It is also super reliable - I have repeatedly, in other roles, found Hootsuite to be buggy on scheduling and complicated in visual set up.
- Agorapulse also has a live chat so any issues are responded to and dealt with quickly.
- They offer a non-profit discount which was one of the main factors I wanted to use it in my current role.
- I can't like or respond to Instagram posts in the dashboard - I have to use the open in Instagram function.
- LinkedIn tagging isn't available as far as I'm aware.
- It doesn't show me individual likes on posts.
- Calendar view allows us to easily see what is scheduled.
- The ability to have all social profiles listed in one place.
- Mass uploading of social posts, including the appropriate image, would be useful.
- Mass updating of all scheduled posts to make changes or updates.
- Download past post into a format that will allow for minor changes with the ability to then re-upload.
This tool allows us the freedom to focus on our overall goals while creating a stream for our creatives to schedule out our social impacts.
- Scheduling is a strength for sure. The calendar aspect allows me to plan out days, weeks, or even months in advance. When I think of something I can schedule it out when it needs to be marketed, not wait and possibly forget.
- Reporting and Analytics are also very important to understand our greatest impact is. Males or females, night or day, lunch or dinner, it allows us to see it all.
- Listening is also a great aspect as it allows us to see who and when people are talking about our organization.
- The time of post needs improvement. In my mind whatever you set as the default for that channel (Instagram etc) should be auto-populated. I shouldn't have to add the time to post EVERY time I post to any channel.
It lets us give access to multiple social media accounts and to easily manage them ie. exactly what it says it'll do.
- Clear use of calendar for strategic planning.
- Easy cross-platform linking.
- Pre-tagging in posts.
- Multi-photo Instagram posts.
- Editing of images within the program.
- Better use of formatting with paragraphs transferring to Instagram.
- Customer support, even if they can't always help me, they respond quickly and follow up to make sure my issue is resolved.
- It's very user-friendly.
- I can put content into different queues so I can separate them my service area for a company and pick different times that I like them to post, but there's also the option to schedule posts for different days and times.
- There is a feature to assign posts to other users and give different users specific levels of access so I can have my interns hop in there and do work and then easily go back and proof it.
- I don't use this feature often, but I do like that I can reply back to comments from Agora Pulse.
- The bulk upload feature is pretty cool too.
- I would like to be able to share queue categories between different profiles.
- I also think it would take the bulk upload feature to the next level if you could bulk upload photos and pair them to the bulk uploaded post copy.
- They need the options to pick custom video thumbnails.
- I wish there was a way to customize the queue schedule a little more. For instance, if I wanted to post from a queue every other week as opposed to every week, that would be great.
- The scheduling function is very easy to use. I love being able to post to multiple platforms at the same time.
- The "listening" tab is great. Everything is aggregated in one place, making it easy for me to monitor comments, hashtags, etc.
- The approval process needs improvement. I know they are working on it (they are great about sending updates on new features that have been requested by users).
- Customer service is quick and efficient. The chat box is very useful
- The social inbox is great and give an Easter view of our multiple social profiles
- Easy connecting to social platforms
- They are always improving the reporting section but I think they can dig deeper in the reporting
- Communication: it is really easy to communicate with each other through the tool.
- Reporting: you can easily get all the data you need for your daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Organization: you can organize all your posts.
- Scheduling: you can schedule all of your social media posts.
- Communication: it would be great if you could also chat with your colleagues via Agorapulse.
- Followers: it would be great if you could add your followers to groups in order to have a better overview of them.
- Interaction: maybe it would be helpful if there would be more room for interaction in-between the team.
For Social Media Monitoring, the "Listening" part is not precise enough -- you can only see mentions that you are tagged to, but not posts in which your name is mentioned.
- Social media scheduling - It is easy to use and you can see a preview of what your content will look like on social media.
- Inbox - you can allocate certain messages to the right team members
- Listening tools. This needs to be easier to set up.
- It needs to separate comments from private inbox messages
- It should have an image resizing tool built in like Hootsuite.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Agorapulse?
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
The vendor states that thousands of agencies take advantage of Agorapulse's Agency Love program, which includes resources to attract more clients, improve ROI, increase revenue, and master social media management.
Agorapulse Videos (4)
Starting Price: $99
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Pro plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Premium plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **Enterprise plan: 40+ profiles, 8+ users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish|