https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGAgorapulse saves the day!In higher education, we needed a social media management tool that allowed us to scale as we expand to other departments, didn't break the bank, and allowed multiple users to access and post. We went back and redesigned our entire social media plan around Agorapulse and love it. It's currently being used by our Public Information office, but we have plans to include it across the rest of the campus.,Social media posting through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Excellent UI and especially in the social inbox. Its now incredibly easy to keep up with comments, mentions, posts, all in one place. Competitor analysis allowed us to cut out roughly 12 hours of work per month. We are working more efficiently and getting more done with our staff we have.,Expansions into other social networks such as Instagram Story or Snapchat Bit.ly shortening on the Facebook publishing, and in-app Instagram main link changing would be incredibly helpful. Bit.ly API and analytic integrations would be helpful.,10,More social interactions with students, alumni, and prospective students through social inbox. Increased visibility for events, research, and awards. Increased our efficiency as it is allowing us to expand into other social media channels.,Hootsuite Pro and Sprout Social#1 Social Media Management PlatformI use AgoraPulse to manage our social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). I use it specifically to publish content out to all of our platforms and also to monitor the conversations on the platforms. AgoraPulse also provides fantastic social media metrics which helps us plan out future content. Not many platforms have metrics for Instagram yet so it's a major selling point for AgoraPulse.,The publishing tools are the best in the industry. The ability to tweak similar posts based on the platform saves plenty of time. The entire interface for publishing and the social media content calendar is very well laid out and is easy to follow, organize and maintain. The social media metrics for the platforms I use (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) are easy to comprehend and provide valuable insights for myself. I am very impressed with the Instagram metrics, some popular social media management platforms still do not have metrics for Instagram so this was a major feature that I was impressed with. The monitoring tools are easy to use and I like receiving notifications directly to my phone whenever there is an item that needs to be reviewed. It is very simple to set up keywords and triggers to search posts that need to be monitored.,The only major weakness that I would like to see addressed is the ability to email a post directly to a co-worker or non-AgoraPulse user. Currently I have to copy and paste the message and add the date/time information to the email. It would be easier if there was a button to generate an email with the post content and details.,10,2,AgoraPulse has saved time and efforts when it comes to publishing to different platforms at the same time. The metrics have improved the amount of effort we put towards certain programs on campus based on how students react to them.,Hootsuite Pro and Sprout Social,Hootsuite Pro, Sprout SocialComing Back to AgoraPulse after A LOT of Shopping AroundOur company has invested a lot of resources in Facebook and Instagram content generation and advertisement, but we've always had headaches trying to manage comments and messages for said platforms. Part of my job description involves managing our social media presence so I've always been on the lookout to more efficiently interact with existing and potential customers. AgoraPulse's offering in this department is unparalleled. And since it saves quite a bit of time for monitoring, I am able to be the sole user of the service and still get the job done.,The real-time comments/messages monitoring for Facebook/Twitter/Instagram is unparalleled. I've been on trials for quite a few other similar products and services and I still came back to AgoraPulse. I can see that the publishing features are getting more and more robust since my trial days. Currently we still use Buffer for content scheduling but I can see AgoraPulse become a serious competitor by the time our annual subscription with Buffer is up. Hashtag monitoring for Instagram is quite handy since regramming user-generated content can be huge on the platform.,The UI, while not terrible, could be sleeker. I've had no trouble with functionality, though.,10,1,Nothing is more valuable than time, and AgoraPulse saves a ton of it with a unified social inbox.,Buffer and Sprout Social,BufferAgorapulse is Bomb.comWe use Agorapulse largely in the marketing department, but also to pull stats for corporate. We use the program to schedule and review content, and respond to guests on all pages. It addresses our need for statistics, setting goals, quickly reviewing content, and seeing all channels in one place.,Reviewing content in one place. Inbox notifications and the app. Monitoring other mentions of your brand. Response to customer service.,Managing Reviews for your Facebook page. Managing what you would like to review,10,Valuable stats for engagement across all channels. Less time swapping between channels. Simplifying the approval process. Inbox notifications Application that combines all on one device.,,MailChimpAgoraPulse is great for multiple department organizations!AgoraPulse is being used in our Marketing department to schedule social media posts, analyze our efforts and monitor conversations online about us. Our specific issue was that we wanted to do all that I just listed but be able to get reports by department level. We have multiple units we are posting for and we want to see how those efforts are doing on a department level.,AgoraPulse is great at making scheduling easy and quick I appreciate the quick notification of responses/engagement on posts I've come to rely on the mobile app so I can easily and quickly respond to social engagement. Tagging is a unique feature that really helps our organization be able to report on a department level our efforts,mobile app could be as robust as the website the trial period doesn't give access to the best features that's it - nothing else. great product!,10,4,helped us to move away from other resources makes the efforts of posting to social media easier - less time taken=$,
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse
TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Filter 288 vetted Agorapulse reviews and ratings

Joey McNamara profile photo
September 21, 2016

User Review: "Agorapulse saves the day!"

• Social media posting through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
  • Excellent UI and especially in the social inbox. Its now incredibly easy to keep up with comments, mentions, posts, all in one place.
  • Competitor analysis allowed us to cut out roughly 12 hours of work per month. We are working more efficiently and getting more done with our staff we have.
  • Expansions into other social networks such as Instagram Story or Snapchat
  • Bit.ly shortening on the Facebook publishing, and in-app Instagram main link changing would be incredibly helpful.
  • Bit.ly API and analytic integrations would be helpful.
We use it in higher education because of the scalability, ease of use, multiple levels of access, and the incredibly easy and intuitive user interface makes learning Agorapulse easy.

When we deployed, we were thinking of really getting a posting solution with analytics, but we were really impressed with what came with the package. The social media inbox caused us to redesign our strategy and focus more on two way communication. The contest apps are a huge plus especially for a university where students always want to win free things.
Read Joey McNamara's full review
Brendon Phillips profile photo
August 30, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "#1 Social Media Management Platform"

• The publishing tools are the best in the industry. The ability to tweak similar posts based on the platform saves plenty of time. The entire interface for publishing and the social media content calendar is very well laid out and is easy to follow, organize and maintain.
  • The social media metrics for the platforms I use (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) are easy to comprehend and provide valuable insights for myself. I am very impressed with the Instagram metrics, some popular social media management platforms still do not have metrics for Instagram so this was a major feature that I was impressed with.
  • The monitoring tools are easy to use and I like receiving notifications directly to my phone whenever there is an item that needs to be reviewed. It is very simple to set up keywords and triggers to search posts that need to be monitored.
  • The only major weakness that I would like to see addressed is the ability to email a post directly to a co-worker or non-AgoraPulse user. Currently I have to copy and paste the message and add the date/time information to the email. It would be easier if there was a button to generate an email with the post content and details.
If you are looking for a social media management platform that provides Instagram analytics, look no further than AgoraPulse. AgoraPulse works great in the current university setting for myself because I can manage all of my social media accounts while also having the metrics I need. I feel for small businesses with only a Facebook account it may be overkill, but if you need to manage multiple accounts then AgoraPulse is my top choice.
Read Brendon Phillips's full review
Vert Hsu profile photo
August 22, 2016

Review: "Coming Back to AgoraPulse after A LOT of Shopping Around"

• The real-time comments/messages monitoring for Facebook/Twitter/Instagram is unparalleled. I've been on trials for quite a few other similar products and services and I still came back to AgoraPulse.
  • I can see that the publishing features are getting more and more robust since my trial days. Currently we still use Buffer for content scheduling but I can see AgoraPulse become a serious competitor by the time our annual subscription with Buffer is up.
  • Hashtag monitoring for Instagram is quite handy since regramming user-generated content can be huge on the platform.
  • The UI, while not terrible, could be sleeker. I've had no trouble with functionality, though.
If you are searching for the best comments/messages monitoring for Facebook, there are no competitions. If you find yourself spending a lot of time trying to provide good interaction on social media, this is your product. If you would like to respond to comments left on your dark posts or ad campaigns on Facebook, I believe AgoraPulse is your only choice.
Read Vert Hsu's full review
Wiley Underwood profile photo
December 07, 2016

User Review: "Agorapulse is Bomb.com"

• Reviewing content in one place.
  • Inbox notifications and the app.
  • Monitoring other mentions of your brand.
  • Response to customer service.
  • Managing Reviews for your Facebook page.
  • Managing what you would like to review
  • Very well suited for one person managing others that are responding to content, and accomplishing more interaction with people visiting your pages.
  • Less suited for a very small company that could do everything themselves (but even in this situation, Agorapulse would be helpful).
Read Wiley Underwood's full review
Tara Adams profile photo
August 03, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse is great for multiple department organizations!"

• AgoraPulse is great at making scheduling easy and quick
  • I appreciate the quick notification of responses/engagement on posts
  • I've come to rely on the mobile app so I can easily and quickly respond to social engagement.
  • Tagging is a unique feature that really helps our organization be able to report on a department level our efforts
  • mobile app could be as robust as the website
  • the trial period doesn't give access to the best features
  • that's it - nothing else. great product!
Since AgoraPulse doesn't have Pinterest or a few other social platforms you can post to - that is perhaps a turn off for some. I appreciate that it is user-friendly, intuitive and for our unique situation, gave us the ability to tag so that we could monitor and report on a department basis the efforts we are putting into social.
Read Tara Adams's full review
Fred ALPI profile photo
July 27, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse, powerful and easy to use Community Management Tool"

I use AgoraPulse for the purpose of community management for a rock band. AgoraPulse helps to organize it well, to save a lot of precious time, and to monitor the posts in real time, as well as give a global vision of presence on social networks. I am an independent, so I'm the only user in the company.
  • The interface is clear and easy to use
  • The reports generated on demand or automatically are very understandable
  • The customer service is very reactive and helpful
  • Blog with information, tips & tricks
  • I would need some other features, as management of personal FB profiles
  • Publication in FB Groups would also be helpful
  • The profile names of the new followers/unfollowers on FB/Twitter/Instagram would be great
It is a very good planning tool, that allows me to be efficient in posting on various social networks through posting at the right time. It saves a lot of time. The global vision given by the interface allows me to be more accurate. The statistics also give a lot of information in order to improve the whole community management. The company's blog gives a lot valuable information as well, that's directly useable. A real coaching.
Read Fred ALPI's full review
Rayna Jhaveri profile photo
July 27, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "Relieved to have a great tool to manage Facebook ad comments & page post replies — plus Twitter & Instagram — in one place!"

We're currently trying out AgoraPulse as a way to manage ad comments, page post comments, private messages and replies to our very active social media channels. Keeping track of ad comments in particular was proving to be very challenging through Facebook's native interface and we needed a more integrated solution.
  • Keeps track of Facebook ad comments, page post comments & private messages all in one place, "inbox-style".
  • Allows checking of multiple social media channels in one place.
  • Allows tagging of users & pages within the interface (which Hootsuite doesn't).
  • Still on the free trial version and haven't yet used the tool completely (would like to try it for scheduling posts), but found navigating through new posts using the keyboard was a little jumpy.
  • Trying to understand the difference between posts that are faded, not-faded (regular text), one with an orange highlight on its side, and those turned green (these last are ones that have been responded to). A little hard to understand which one is the selected one that I'm on without using the mouse.
Great tool to manage large volumes of ad comments and page posts for multiple social media channels, all in one place.
Read Rayna Jhaveri's full review
Mike Yeatts profile photo
July 26, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "Great Tool"

We are a small nonprofit with 10 full time staff. Each of our staff members are responsible for utilizing AgoraPulse for their departments. What's great is that we have one person who can coordinate and assign staff to respond to social media comments. We have a small staff so this solution, allows us to manage all of our social media channels in one location. It provides us the ability for greater efficiencies.
  • Great User Interface
  • Easy to set up
  • Speeds up the response time to complaints, issues, or questions
  • Need more social media channels
  • Better App user interface
It's great for staff looking to be more efficient with their time using social media.
Read Mike Yeatts's full review
Jessie Mawson profile photo
November 18, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "Simple no-fuss community management"

We're looking to create a streamlined workflow around social media moderation, involving many staff and volunteers, including non-techies.
  • Clean interface and very easy to use
  • Single inbox approach
  • Affordable
  • More sophisticated influencer identification
  • Ability to follow Twitter lists
Great for simple, no-fuss community management, especially when you're working with a large group of moderators and need to keep the workflow streamlined.

Less good for listening and for detailed analytics.
Read Jessie Mawson's full review
Khizra Asad profile photo
July 13, 2016

User Review: "You MUST try out AgoraPulse!"

I am using AgoraPulse for my clients and since I manage their marketing, that is the only department which uses the platform.

I was frantically hunting for a social media automating app/suite which would reduce my burden of managing the scheduling of social media. Needless to say, from the many (many many many) softwares and webpages I browsed, I found AgoraPulse to top them all.

It offers a renewable trial period (a marketer cannot assess the viability of a program in only 14 days - so I needed more days). It has Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook in a single stream which is very useful for me as I am a person who prefers a visual representation of the mountains of text: AgoraPulse downs everything in a very aesthetic looking table which is super easy to use.

AP is also the most user-friendly option and its full version is much cheaper than the others as well.
I think I will definitely recommend AP to my colleagues and will continue to use it.

Thank you AP. You have freed MUCH of my time!
  • Social Media Analytics: Very very efficient and provide extensive details.
  • Social Media Scheduling: Saves up on the time and uploads/shares the post without delay. Provides prompts for future posts.
  • Very user-friendly. The interface is very easy to understand and would not take more than 5 mins for a beginner to have 100% grasp on!
  • Providing a price which is suitable for start-up companies and individuals who wish to try out the program for about 6 months before making an investment.
  • Bringing more options in the trial phase.
It is best suited in situations where the scheduling of social media is of prime importance and any delay can cause business critical problems. It is less appropriate if an organization has a social media marketing agency which is handling all the marketing work.
Read Khizra Asad's full review
Bronwyn Cook profile photo
June 23, 2016

User Review: "AgoraPulse has it all!"

I use AgoraPulse mainly for publishing and social analytics, however there are quite a few more features to be explored within the tool! It's great for managing multiple social profiles and gives me all the data I need in one place - a great time saver!
  • Social publishing.
  • Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms.
  • Reports provide great data.
  • Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update.
  • Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.
Would definitely recommend to anyone managing multiple social accounts looking for a more time efficient way to monitor and publish to various channels. Not many tools combine publishing with analytics so AgoraPulse has been a great option for me!
Read Bronwyn Cook's full review
Victoria Farrell profile photo
June 20, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "Great Social Tool"

Agorapulse is being used primarily by me in managing my company's 5+ social platforms. It allows me to manage multiple accounts and cross-post easily between them. Additionally, it prevents the time-consuming hassle of manually scheduling repeat posts on other platforms.
  • Queue feature allows us to always stay active
  • Great social monitoring tool to make sure you never miss a social engagement
  • Comprehensive PowerPoint analytics reports
  • A hyperlink shortner tool that tracks link-clicks
  • Excel Reports
Read Victoria Farrell's full review
Andrés Cajiao profile photo
June 06, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "The social media management platform for small and medium sized agencies."

AgoraPulse is being used by community managers and social media managers in my organization to serve my customers. It helps us publish, program, monitor, respond and present social media reports from all of our customers' social media profiles. It is right now our number one platform and is a critical part of our day to day job.
  • Social media monitoring in real time.
  • Analytics and reports.
  • Mobile app to respond in real time.
  • Reports could be a bit more complete.
  • There should exist customizable inbox columns where I can choose from which profiles I want to see comments and interactions. This could be useful for community managers managing more than 1 account and 1 profile.
AgoraPulse is well suited for anyone managing multiple social media accounts and profiles with a big load of real time interactions and who wants to optimize time and effort.
Read Andrés Cajiao's full review
Ernesto Cajja-Maguiña Schneider profile photo
June 06, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "Quick to learn, easy to use"

AgoraPulse is used in the management of the social platforms of the record label I run and of the bands we manage. This means using over twelve different programs with four different teams. AgoraPulse has helped us to organize our work, centralize editorial and media content review, collaborating with other teams. It also gave us quick solid analytic reports to began to shape our posting, content and segmentation strategies.
  • Management across different platforms and teams
  • Simple and good analytics from the start
  • Easy to use and set up, short learning curve
  • More customization on reports
  • Choose a starting date for the review function
I think AgoraPulse worked very well for a small business such as mine. Also, it is good in handling large collaborating groups and multi platforms scenarios. Perhaps if you are looking for heavily customized reports it would not suit you best.
Read Ernesto Cajja-Maguiña Schneider's full review
Richard Burgner profile photo
February 11, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "No Static At All"

I use AgoraPulse to create a brand identity and manage a social media presence. As a small business owner, I'm using it as part of my marketing plan. One important benefit of this product is ease of use. The user interface is clean. I find the using the tools intuitive.
  • I can monitor conversations from the social profiles that are most important to me. AgoraPulse cuts through the clutter.
  • I'm looking forward to managing relationships with the CRM module. The demos of other platforms did not include this feature or it was offered as an add-on.
  • Products that emphasize the idea of a "zero inbox" appeal to me. The smart inbox tool featured in this product is a match for what I think is important.
  • It would be great to have the opportunity to view feeds. I don't think this is what the developer had in mind when designing the interface. The interface appeals to me--feeds would be a nice option.
  • At first, I was unsure how to review conversations, but it was not a steep learning curve.
  • The demos for some of the platforms I reviewed include support for promotional campaigns. This feature appears to missing from this product.
In my opinion AgoraPulse is well suited for a social media professional that wants to stay above clutter, drill down to important items and take action. It would be less appropriate for an individual interested in monitoring conversations in real time and trying to decide how and what to delegate to team members.
Read Richard Burgner's full review
Nicole Swartwout profile photo
May 11, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "Happy We Found This"

We use this product to connect with existing customers and new customers online. AgoraPulse has easy to use features that encompass all major social media profiles, not just Twitter like others. I am also pleased that there is a mobile app available. The reporting is also beautiful! This is really handy when you have teams to set goals for or investing partners who want to see those positive inclines and customer touches.
  • Cost
  • Easy to Use
  • Multiple In Boxes
  • Asking for reviews
  • 1 person on all the help videos, mix it up
  • More videos
I already have recommended this to several people in my network. It is well suited for small businesses wanting an online presence.
Read Nicole Swartwout's full review
Matt Coonan profile photo
April 21, 2016

User Review: "AgoraPulse"

We have just completed a trial with Agorapulse (along with trialling a couple of competitors) and found it to be a very solid platform. As an organisation that relies on providing fast and accurate customer engagement, it has helped us to become more efficient and streamlined our processes. Its integration with Instagram is very handy too.
  • Instagram is very easy and intuitive to use. This is a big time saver.
  • The inbox also is good to show us all opportunities to engage in one place.
  • It's easy to learn and get started.
  • Would be good to see integration with external CRM. I hope to see this in the future.
  • A broader search functionality (mentions on blogs, forums etc) would be great.
  • Support isn't as great as it could be. I had a big list of questions and not all of them were answered fully.
AgoraPulse is very suited for organisations trying to respond quickly to user/customer comments.
Read Matt Coonan's full review
Sandra GARBATI profile photo
August 09, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "User friendly, the best choice for Social CRM !"

My organization used Agorapulse to manage all social media accounts (Facebook fan page, twitter, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn) in one place.
As Social Media Manager, I can program publications on the various social networks and monitor specific keywords for my brand.

Agorapulse makes it easy to find in real time all messages received via the multiple social networks, directly into the tool and to respond via the tool itself. All the messages are combined and listed in chronological order, so it is easy to see the latest interactions with your social accounts.
Agorapulse also features an internal CRM system that allows you to identify fans and followers that most frequently post, comment, or engage with your posts

• Agorapulse creates amazing reports with all the metrics that give a good sense of the work you have accomplished.
  • Agorapulse gives you a big sense of achievement when you have replied all your fans messages sent to you via the inbox.
  • You can use Agorapulse on your smartphone with the app.
  • Agorapulse allows you to communicate with your fans directly from the platform.
  • You can not have the LinkedIn profile with the app on the smartphone.
Agorapulse features an internal CRM system that allows you to identify fans and followers that most frequently post, comment, or engage with your posts
Read Sandra GARBATI's full review
Diana Regal profile photo
April 14, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "A great platform for SMBs!"

We use Agorapulse to post our social media content, analyze our data, and see what our competitors are doing on Facebook. They've been great!
  • Analyze social media data
  • Easy, all-in-one social publishing
  • Enable you to compare your content with competitors
  • Integrate more platforms
  • Enable more competitive benchmark reports for other platforms
Agorapulse is great for both B2B and B2C small-midsize companies. Until they add in more features, I would not suggest a large company use Agorapulse.
Read Diana Regal's full review
Isaac Follett profile photo
July 05, 2016

User Review: "The AgoraPulse switch"

We use AgoraPulse to streamline our social media channels. Our entire organization is involved with AgoraPulse and it greatly helps speed up our every day posts.
  • Multiple social media platform integration
  • Interfacing quicker with people across multiple platforms
  • Viewing analytics
  • Better analytics
  • Ease of user creation
AgoraPulse is a very strong contender for their market. In comparing it to their competitors I found them to provide the best solution.
Read Isaac Follett's full review
Dane Vincent profile photo
February 22, 2016

"AgoraPulse Review - From a Small Non-For-Profit Perspective"

AgoraPulse is being used by our two marketing departments with information technology offering support and installation. Presently our method of handling social media isn't really a method. We post a couple of advertisements, maybe some imagery from our courses. We need a tool that will allow us to segment our social media better than the in-house Facebook analytical data. AgoraPulse will allow us a broad overview of where we are coming up short and from all appearances help make sure we don't have places where we are weak.
  • Comparative metrics versus competitors - Its nice to see how others are doing with their social media platforms that work within the same realm as our company. It shows us where we could be doing better.
  • Sweepstakes - Yes it appears to be "gamey," but we have gotten positive responses from our small test group that likes the occasional sweepstakes/coupon usage right through Facebook.
  • One Stop Community Management - The dashboard functionality for our two marketing teams allows them to seamlessly communicate via the dashboard rather than question "Is this ad going up today." They can merely look at the calendar and go. It is also easier to match our existing calendar up with the AgoraPulse one for our graphic designers to get content out and it matches across the board.
  • I currently have no issues or have recognized limitations. We are a small company and the package we have signed up for actually suits all of our needs very well.
We are in our first week of using the product live with all departments on board so I cannot attest to any less appropriate issues as of yet. I think the product from my trial use is amazing compared to prior products we have used (Hootsuite). When I presented the product to our marketing teams they all seems very excited to use AgoraPulse.
Read Dane Vincent's full review
Katie Schulze profile photo
June 10, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "Great for a growing agency"

This is one level above Sprout. It has customizable competitive analysis, it has a nice calendar view for shuffling posts to new days and reports are ALREADY in PowerPoint form. We manage 25 profiles and we need very specific reports. Agora Pulse is right for us!
  • Scheduling in calendar view
  • Report exports in PowerPoint
  • Customizable competitive analysis
  • Push notification publishing to Instagram would be great!
We're a small agency, so I only know what is best for us!
Read Katie Schulze's full review
Pili Mejia profile photo
February 15, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "Finally... what I was waiting for in my business."

I have an agency of marketing services and I take care of my clients' social media services such as Community Manager. I am a entrepreneur in technology. I found AgoraPulse and it helped my company reduce time and efforts to generate useful data and to manage multiple conversations with my customers' clients. I am solving a problem I had for many years with a software that has value for money. I can generate useful insights to create more complete content for my audiences. I like this software a lot!
  • Helps to reduce time when making reports.
  • Identify influencers for social media accounts.
  • Easy to use, friendly and it doesn't require my time explaining it to others.
  • Affordable, has a good relation of value for money.
  • Helps to have conversations at the same time with multiple customers.
  • When using a post in Facebook that is promoted, and some messages are connected it is hard to find the initial point of conversation.
  • To have more social media accounts included, for example blogs analysis.
  • In competition analysis can have better organic results.
They solved my problem and I liked it a lot. AgoraPulse has resolved an issue I had for a long time in taking care of my business. It iss well suited, well designed and helped me resolve reporting problems I had before in my company. It is very appropriate to consider it using it in any business.
Read Pili Mejia's full review
Marian Lee profile photo
February 12, 2016

Agorapulse Review: "The greatest engine in driving my business in the social media race!"

AgoraPulse has introduced me to tools, social media metrics, and analyzing capabilities that I was unaware had existed. It's an absolute marketing essential and critical piece to building my business and brand, and an effective tool to calculate the impact of my company's social media reach. Managing all my sites on one platform saves me a lot of time and I love how I can build my brand continuously while I sleep. The interface is very easy to use with a nice graphic layout, and provides solid reporting material that can be used to provide to higher-ups or potential clients who are interested in partnering with your company or brand. I now have a good understanding of which marketing efforts are building my brand, and now that I discovered AgoraPulse, I feel that I am given an advantage in the social media race with my competitors. It's become something I use on a daily basis and I'm excited to explore every feature that it provides.
  • Social Media metrics and reporting
  • Competitor Analysis
  • Publishing
  • Nothing
AgoraPulse is well suited for driving a company's brand through social media and analyzing the reach.
Read Marian Lee's full review
Luca D'Ottavio profile photo
February 10, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse, the must-have for Community Managers !"

We use AgoraPulse as an advanced platform to manage our social network accounts, and our clients' accounts. We had been amazed by the easy-to-use system, the multiple options and functionalities, and we are truly enjoying our experience with them. We manage multiple accounts from several large companies in Senegal, so we will transfer the management of these accounts directly into their platform.
  • Easy-to-use platform.
  • Extreme flexibility and multiple options of posting.
  • Detailed stats & updated reports.
  • Users/followers monitoring.
  • Facebook API issue: impossible to tag someone.
  • Instagram API issue : impossible to post directly from the platform.
AgoraPulse allows a total management of our multiple social network accounts, through PC and mobile. A real blast! Go for the trial version, you will get enchanted and buy the full license! The Social Network's APIs need a little adjustment and some improvements, but we are sure they are working on that!
Read Luca D'Ottavio's full review

Boolean keyword searches (77)
Filtering out noise/spam (77)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (112)
Audience targeting (87)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (100)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (111)
Bulk actions (99)
Lead generation (69)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (75)
6.7
Twitter (106)
Facebook (119)
Instagram (110)
Campaign success analytics (99)
Real-time tracking (106)
Competitor analysis (89)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (107)
Mobile access (99)
6.6

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations