- Social publishing.
- Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms.
- Reports provide great data.
- Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update.
- Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.
- Queue feature allows us to always stay active
- Great social monitoring tool to make sure you never miss a social engagement
- Comprehensive PowerPoint analytics reports
- A hyperlink shortner tool that tracks link-clicks
- Excel Reports
- Social media monitoring in real time.
- Analytics and reports.
- Mobile app to respond in real time.
- Reports could be a bit more complete.
- There should exist customizable inbox columns where I can choose from which profiles I want to see comments and interactions. This could be useful for community managers managing more than 1 account and 1 profile.
- Management across different platforms and teams
- Simple and good analytics from the start
- Easy to use and set up, short learning curve
- More customization on reports
- Choose a starting date for the review function
- I can monitor conversations from the social profiles that are most important to me. AgoraPulse cuts through the clutter.
- I'm looking forward to managing relationships with the CRM module. The demos of other platforms did not include this feature or it was offered as an add-on.
- Products that emphasize the idea of a "zero inbox" appeal to me. The smart inbox tool featured in this product is a match for what I think is important.
- It would be great to have the opportunity to view feeds. I don't think this is what the developer had in mind when designing the interface. The interface appeals to me--feeds would be a nice option.
- At first, I was unsure how to review conversations, but it was not a steep learning curve.
- The demos for some of the platforms I reviewed include support for promotional campaigns. This feature appears to missing from this product.
- Instagram is very easy and intuitive to use. This is a big time saver.
- The inbox also is good to show us all opportunities to engage in one place.
- It's easy to learn and get started.
- Would be good to see integration with external CRM. I hope to see this in the future.
- A broader search functionality (mentions on blogs, forums etc) would be great.
- Support isn't as great as it could be. I had a big list of questions and not all of them were answered fully.
As Social Media Manager, I can program publications on the various social networks and monitor specific keywords for my brand.
Agorapulse makes it easy to find in real time all messages received via the multiple social networks, directly into the tool and to respond via the tool itself. All the messages are combined and listed in chronological order, so it is easy to see the latest interactions with your social accounts.
Agorapulse also features an internal CRM system that allows you to identify fans and followers that most frequently post, comment, or engage with your posts
- Agorapulse creates amazing reports with all the metrics that give a good sense of the work you have accomplished.
- Agorapulse gives you a big sense of achievement when you have replied all your fans messages sent to you via the inbox.
- You can use Agorapulse on your smartphone with the app.
- Agorapulse allows you to communicate with your fans directly from the platform.
- You can not have the LinkedIn profile with the app on the smartphone.
- Comparative metrics versus competitors - Its nice to see how others are doing with their social media platforms that work within the same realm as our company. It shows us where we could be doing better.
- Sweepstakes - Yes it appears to be "gamey," but we have gotten positive responses from our small test group that likes the occasional sweepstakes/coupon usage right through Facebook.
- One Stop Community Management - The dashboard functionality for our two marketing teams allows them to seamlessly communicate via the dashboard rather than question "Is this ad going up today." They can merely look at the calendar and go. It is also easier to match our existing calendar up with the AgoraPulse one for our graphic designers to get content out and it matches across the board.
- I currently have no issues or have recognized limitations. We are a small company and the package we have signed up for actually suits all of our needs very well.
- Helps to reduce time when making reports.
- Identify influencers for social media accounts.
- Easy to use, friendly and it doesn't require my time explaining it to others.
- Affordable, has a good relation of value for money.
- Helps to have conversations at the same time with multiple customers.
- When using a post in Facebook that is promoted, and some messages are connected it is hard to find the initial point of conversation.
- To have more social media accounts included, for example blogs analysis.
- In competition analysis can have better organic results.
- Easy-to-use platform.
- Extreme flexibility and multiple options of posting.
- Detailed stats & updated reports.
- Users/followers monitoring.
- Facebook API issue: impossible to tag someone.
- Instagram API issue : impossible to post directly from the platform.
Agorapulse is an almost necessary expansion for Facebook!
It gives you access to many features that should be in Facebook right away. You can create contests, giveaways and almost everything you name! Also it gives you detailed analysis of your page. The only negative thing about AgoraPulse is pricing. So check it out yourself since it offers a 14 day free trial!
We needed a solution to a problem - what's better than Hootsuite? What's simpler to use, quick to get going with and provides good reporting?
AgoraPulse is primarily being used to enable a single view track of our Twitter and Facebook pages to enable a quick response where needed. The biggest thing it gives us though is easy to understand reporting, that's the biggest draw for us.
- Reporting is AgoraPulse's best feature. Easy to understand and distribute.
- Quick setup and quick to understand. Simplicity is the key with AgoraPulse.
- Interactions with AgoraPulse staff are always fast and friendly.
- I think AgoraPulse firstly needs to review its packages. The Micro package has no reporting facility and the Small package provides only a month's worth. Give the Micro package at least a month's reporting and the Small package either three months or full facility such as with Medium and Large packages.
- I would like to see the option to show more of a feed from Twitter and Facebook, or at least the ability to customise this.
- Reporting social media interactions
- CRM of conversations with customers
- Tracking of influencers in our Twitter scope
- Monitoring keywords on social media
- Google Chrome extension would be nice
- Implementation of UTM tracking codes
- Compatibility with Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+
- We have always struggled with sorting out what is happening in real time or where it is happening at. With AgoraPulse, this is simplified because everything is right in front of you.
- The platform alerts us to new interactions while we are away from the computer or office. This has stopped the long process of sorting back through social accounts to see what, if anything transpired during our off hours.
- The time savings with AgoraPulse became evident very quickly. We can take a few minutes in the morning to review the overnight interactions and check in through the day or as soon as we receive alerts from them. Social media is important but it can become a huge time investment and this product just helps us sort and respond quickly.
- While AgoraPulse fulfills our needs, the platform is laid out a little funny and getting around it took some time to figure out. It makes sense after you understand where things are and why but it was a little confusing at first.
- Amazing reports with all of your metrics.
- Easily respond and interact with followers on your various profiles.
- The ability to monitor influential followers and brand promoters.
- Not able to visually follow feeds.
- As with any social media platform, it can be pricey.
- Not able to publish to Instagram.
- It's a perfect tool for dark post use in Facebook Ads.
- Allows us to follow Instagram comments.
- Pricing is perfect for startups.
- The connection with all the major networks is good.
- Maybe provide answers for sales more quickly.
- Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram analytics. The stats are presented beautifully. They are easy to understand by anyone and wonderfully show the value social has to a business. Their Facebook report is even available in stunning PowerPoint presentation! AgoraPulse also clocks the amount of time your users spend reviewing and answering questions on your social platforms. A great way to show the actual work that goes into managing a brand's online presence.
- Social Listening tools - definitely my favourite part of AgoraPulse. Their social listening over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is amazing. One can easily see which messages are new, review them and see a list of reviewed items. You can also like, comment and share mentions over all three platforms. Setting up searches is simple and hassle free and unlike Sprout Social has a box for you to tell it what not to include in search results. As a result, your time spent going through your social networks is minimal and you have more time for other tasks.
- Scheduling for Facebook and Twitter. Nice, simple scheduling tool. Looking forward to when they introduce Google +, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Social Selling - because of their great social listening tools, AgoraPulse makes it really easy for an organisation to implement social selling. A strategy that all organisations need to be looking at if they plan to stay relevant and ahead of their competitors.
- Customer Support - AgoraPulse has the best customer support I have ever come across. You really feel valued and not another customer churning their revenue machine.
- I would love to see AgoraPulse add an App for scheduling/drafting social posts.
- A Google extension would also be amazing and would make scheduling easier.
- Adding more social networks such as LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, Tumblr with analytics.
- Extending their social listening tool to include blogs, articles and other pages on the net.
- Integrating with WordPress to give users a one-stop shop for publishing and creating content.
When you are administrating a highly active community, collaboration in the admin team is key. And this tool makes it really easy to do that! Moreover it has a very easy to handle user interface and good, fair pricing. We have been testing a couple of systems and decided to go with AgoraPulse. We are really enjoying it - especially the chat support - that is really useful, when you are new to it. Plus, if you want to provide reports to your management, this tool comes handy too. Solid reporting material with a nice graphic format! Actually there is nothing I dislike with this tool. But I am looking forward to being able to add more channels to it, such as LinkedIn, blogs, and Pinterest maybe.
We have definitely made a huge step by introducing this tool to our company software landscape. It makes our daily business easier and more reliable for our customers. We often had troubles, because notifications in Facebook itself don’t seem to be very reliable, if you have more than 1 admin on your page. We solved this issue with AgoraPulse and are really happy for it :) Absolutely worth the money!
- Supporting in the collaboration process of social media content planning
- Reporting (out-of-the-box)
- Simple Facebook apps for more interaction
- More social media channels (Pinterest, LinkedIn)
- Ads reporting
- 24 hr chat support
AgoraPulse also helps me to stay focused on engaging and posting content rather then consuming content. Other social media management tools can be overwhelming to my clients but I am confident the beauty and simplicity of AgoraPulse won't be too much to take in.
- Simple to understand layout
- Clear visual one click export analytics straight into a presentation
- Review feature that makes sure you never miss a message or mention.
- The apps feature where you can run Facebook quiz, contest and personality test to increase engagement, add value and farm for data.
- The mobile app that you can manage your profile on is useful when you are out of the office.
- The ability to label follower or fans as ambassadors and/or influencers.
- You can't use LinkedIn.
- You can't post direct to Instagram, although i do understand this is a fault on Instagram's side.
- A feature where you can put in a target audience demographic information and be given the top 5 used hashtags.
- The ability to see other content your audience are engaging with divided into written, visual and video content
- The ability to see what content you should curate for a certain audience.
AgoraPulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.
Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.
AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
AgoraPulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AgoraPulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|