Reviews (76-100 of 276)
Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!
- Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier
- Responding to customers
- Tracking analytics
- Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling
- Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed
- Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses
AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
- The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
- All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
- I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
- The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
- Instagram posting of videos
- Automated responses
- Multiple photo posts to Instagram
- Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram
Better for smaller agencies that handle several accounts for a single client.
Not recommended for larger agencies where several clients may request continued individual access to their social profile data.
This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
- The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
- You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
- Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
- We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
- Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
- At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
- Schedule content for publishing
- Provide detailed reports of social media efficacy
- Coordinate content with company team members
- The ability to schedule bulk content and send it for review by team members - at the moment you can only send it for review by scheduling a post one at a time.
- When uploading images for Instagram, it'll give you an error if the image isn't 4:5 ratio or if it's too big. I would prefer it have the option to re-size/crop within AgoraPulse or still allow me to schedule it and then let me crop in Instagram when it's time to post. Fixing those errors means another step in the process and other apps definitely have that capability.
- AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
- AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
- AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
- I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
- I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
- I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
It lets us give access to multiple social media accounts and to easily manage them ie. exactly what it says it'll do.
- Scheduling - very easy to post content across multiple networks.
- Reporting - detailed reports that show impact your posts are having and what people are doing with them
- User Interface - very simple interface, I taught myself in an hour or so and have since trained others in 15 minutes on how to use it.
- User Support - very quick, often within an hour replies from the CS team.
- Regular updates - new features are added regularly and feedback is listened to and applied.
- I would like to see improved drafting capabilities, you can't 'save for later' when creating a post.
- AgoraPulse has great reporting capabilites. I like that I can export as a Powerpoint and make my own additions.
- AgoraPulse has a very helpful support team. They are very attentive and friendly.
- AgoraPulse has great free tools like the Twitter Report Card and Facebook Contests.
- I wish AgoraPulse collected IG story analytics.
- It would be nice to get analytics for competitor sponsored posts.
- Implement an Instagram Story scheduler.
- Social Listening: The capability to track words or phrases is fantastic for campaigns.
- Scheduling: Having items lined up to post throughout the day is fantastic.
- Planning: Being able to look at your content calendar for planning purposes.
- Calendar: Having one main calendar for all content
- Scheduling - this part of the software is really easy to use and when you have a problem it's easy to update directly on the main calendar.
- Innovating - the team is constantly adding new things to the system to not only make it a better platform to work on, but also to offer us as the clients more value
- Customer service - I have not met a team like AgoraPulse's that is always available to help and swift to respond. Their team truly made us feel like a family and we are very grateful for it.
- Reporting - the reporting section is our least favorite part of AgoraPulse and [there is] great room for improvement. The reporting needs to be customizable and be automated to truly save us and the other teams time.
The business problems AgoraPulse solves are:
- planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content
- monitoring brand mentions
- responding to brand mentions
- reporting social content performance
- The user interface is gorgeous. Since we spend a lot of time in the interface, I'm particularly sensitive to this (I'm also a designer, so there's that...).
- The calendar view is very helpful in seeing where our content is scheduled, and helps us to find any gaps.
- The social listening is exceptional in that it can find brand mentions that weren't even tagged properly, allowing us to reach out and build the relationship with those users who may not have even known to tag us.
- The chrome extension (and even in the web app) is a bit slow to load. I would definitely love to see it load up faster.
- I have to sign back into the account way too often and it's a little annoying. Almost daily.
- There is a bug that disables the keyboard shortcuts when switching social profiles.
- No pinterest support yet... so I have to pay for an entirely separate tool for that one network.
If you're not focusing on more than a few social profiles and you don't necessarily need the listening and reporting, there are other tools out there that are going to cost you less.
- Scheduling posts through out the month and seeing how they span out in a calendar format is very useful and helpful visual aide. Since our company is project based we can't have posts being posted at random, and we also need to feature community organizations, collaborations, as well as our upcoming competition.
- Approvals. Its really essential that whoever is forming posts can't publish until posts are approved for quality and professional purposes.
- Providing a platform for others to edit is really important for us too. We always need someone else to edit for grammar, content, and relevancy.
- Publishing to Instagram has been particularly hard. Just because I would like to post multiple photos and that makes things difficult when I make a post with multiple photos.
- I wish I could make drafts of posts and save them. Simply made for content. That would be easier for me to make posts so I wouldn't lose a post every time that I step away from the computer for a little bit.
- They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly.
- The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms.
- New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned.
- Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.
- A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool.
- Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users
- Pinterest is not an option as of yet.
For all users: Great reporting tools at your fingertips. Clear and simple user interface. Awesome Customer Service.
- It is fairly easy to use and figure out how to use, where to schedule content, where to post things, how to upload images, etc. It is quite intuitive.
- Having the easy to download reports are quite nice.
- Very glad to have the tracking option for links!
- The reports could be better, for example being able to set up one report for a client with multiple social media streams would be nice. As opposed to one report for each platform.
- The loading the link preview has glitches a lot. It can be very difficult to get the right image sometimes. This may be an issue with Facebook but it seems difficult to set up.
- Previous tools provide an option for searching for sharable content, this would be great to have to Agora.
For an in-house marketer or a company managing their own social media would be when this tool is less appropriate.
- Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
- The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
- Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
- A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
- Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
- Helps do moderation on time.
- To schedule in Nepal time zone.
- To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
- Alert 24/7
- Competitors report needs to have more information.
- Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
- Hope to see more features in future.
- Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
- Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
- Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
- Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
- View publishing schedule
- Bulk upload content
- Approve and disapprove posts
- I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
- Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
- Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
- Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
- They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
- I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
- Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
- Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
- Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
- Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
- I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
- Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
- Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
- "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
- Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
- The scheduling function is very easy to use. I love being able to post to multiple platforms at the same time.
- The "listening" tab is great. Everything is aggregated in one place, making it easy for me to monitor comments, hashtags, etc.
- The approval process needs improvement. I know they are working on it (they are great about sending updates on new features that have been requested by users).
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
Agorapulse Videos (4)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|