Agorapulse Reviews

Bianca Bridges | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 15, 2018

Great for social media managers

AgoraPulse has been incredibly easy to learn to use, and makes life so much easier. Reports are created to keep track of growth and analytics, which is fantastic for monthly social updates to send around to the team. A lot of customers also turn to social media to use as a customer care platform, and AgoraPulse is fantastic as a tool to respond to these enquiries promptly, which is what we used religiously before we outsourced customer care.

Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!
  • Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier
  • Responding to customers
  • Tracking analytics
  • Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling
  • Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed
  • Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses
Fantastic for social media management and customer care. Less appropriate for areas where social media, content creation, analytic tracking or customer care is less of a concern. However these days the majority of companies will probably have a social media team, so it is more of a necessity these days really!
Read Bianca Bridges's full review
Mariya Jose | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 25, 2019

Great for Go Getters!

Our company Apshar manages the social profiles of 20 odd clients in Bahrain.

AgoraPulse has been a phenomenal tool in our business thanks to its versatile, user-friendly platform and functions. We especially appreciate having our post scheduling, social listening, inbox/comment management and reporting all happening on a single platform.
  • The team at AgoraPulse has also been fantastic with communication.
  • All responses to our questions or troubleshooting of issues have been prompt, taking no longer than 24 hours to resolve.
  • I'd recommend the software especially to companies with smaller teams, given how easy to use and exhaustive it is with all aspects of social media management.
  • The fans and followers tool is useful to see everyone who's interacted with a social media profile lately and helps keep the audience engaged.
  • Instagram posting of videos
  • Automated responses
  • Multiple photo posts to Instagram
  • Un-prompted posting of scheduled posts on Instagram

Better for smaller agencies that handle several accounts for a single client.

Not recommended for larger agencies where several clients may request continued individual access to their social profile data.

Read Mariya Jose's full review
Benjamin Mcnully | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 25, 2019

A solid offering at a great price. Perfect for small businesses and startups!

Our brand department needed a social media automation tool to streamline the uploading and management of content and community management. Our decision makers were concerned with several main factors: Price, Number of seats, and lastly Features. AgoraPulse managed to fit within our price range and offer the right features for our initial social efforts.
  • Lots of features
  • Low price
  • Missing some listening features
  • As platforms change, some features are removed or changed with little warning
  • Data retention is restricted
For smaller organizations or small digital teams, AgoraPulse is a fantastic tool. Unfortunately, for large enterprise teams or agencies, it's not going to fit the bill. If you need a simple and easy to learn interface, only a few features to bring listening, community management, and publishing into one place; AgoraPulse has a great set of features at a small business or startup price. If you are finding yourself needing more CRM tools, integrations or API connections, you might need to look into one or several other tools.
Read Benjamin Mcnully's full review
Byron Campos Gomez | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2019

How AgoraPulse is superior to most SMM Software

AgoraPulse is, in fact, being used across all departments. From the onboarding process to the fulfillment side when uploading content to each customer profile. We all have access to AgoraPulse and we all make sure our accounts are staying updated.

This addresses the overall issue of team communication and collaboration among our small team. Our team can assign and [access] the schedule from the comfort of their phones.
  • The platform and user interface is easy to use and get familiar with (fast learning curve)
  • You can access AgoraPulse via iOS and literally update and reply from your phone (makes accessibility a lot easier).
  • Reporting is extremely customizable and very well designed for all our customers.
  • We managed several accounts, and as a small team that wears all the hats in the company, we often would neglect an account and it would not have content scheduled for weeks. If AgoraPulse could have a way to notify us (small agency) when content is not scheduled it could have caused a lot of internal issues.
  • Not being able to upload multiple images on 1 post for IG was a real pain. (not sure if any SMM software does this)
  • At times, AgoraPulse would be buggy and crash or content would not get posted after refreshing post that was scheduled.
In terms of communication and collaborations, I cannot reiterate how well suited this platform is. You assign a task and responses to a team member and that really brings everything together from an agency standpoint.

Where I believe AgoraPulse can improve is to offer more features such as a month content calendar that gives clients the option to go on and approve, disapprove, comment and share the ideas on the content scheduled.
Read Byron Campos Gomez's full review
Adalee Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 22, 2019

We love AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse has been an amazing tool for us and let me tell you we've been through a few. Having a variety of clients with different needs was always a challenge with other platforms. AgoraPulse makes it easy to not only schedule content but to track analytics and present them to our clients. We truly love this platform.
  • Extractable Analytics.
  • Allows the client to approve their content.
  • All you social profiles in one place!
  • The preview to some links sometimes break.
If you are handling social profiles for a variety of industries this is the best tool for it!
Read Adalee Rodriguez's full review
Molly Caskey | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 11, 2019

The most complete option available for social media managers!

I use it as part of my work to help manage social media accounts for other companies in addition to managing my own social media. AgoraPulse allows me to easily schedule content for publishing as well as coordinate with my points of contact at the companies I help manage.
  • Schedule content for publishing
  • Provide detailed reports of social media efficacy
  • Coordinate content with company team members
  • The ability to schedule bulk content and send it for review by team members - at the moment you can only send it for review by scheduling a post one at a time.
  • When uploading images for Instagram, it'll give you an error if the image isn't 4:5 ratio or if it's too big. I would prefer it have the option to re-size/crop within AgoraPulse or still allow me to schedule it and then let me crop in Instagram when it's time to post. Fixing those errors means another step in the process and other apps definitely have that capability.
If you manage several different accounts and need the ability to communicate with either team members or your point-of-contact with the companies you contract for, then AgoraPulse is definitely worth the money. I've used other options that were cheaper but often lacked sophistication or the communication aspect. If you also need the ability to respond to comments or messages across several accounts, AgoraPulse brings it all into one easy place to manage while still being able to view the original content a follower is referring to.
Read Molly Caskey's full review
Javier Velazquez | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 22, 2018

Agency Owner Review

It is currently only being used by me, (marketing manager), and three people under our social media management services team. We occasionally connect accounts to audit using the reporting tool, but mostly it's used for our client's that are paying us for content creation, scheduling, and management of their social channels. AgoraPulse has a super clean interface, and their product team is very receptive and has already implemented some product changes based on our feedback within 3 months. (Perhaps it was already on the roadmap).
  • AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
  • AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
  • AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
  • I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
  • I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
  • I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
AgoraPulse is well suited for growing agencies where they are acquiring customers left and right. It's a much more robust platform than their least expensive competitors, but also competes toe to toe with other large players like Hootsuite. You're not sacrificing quality with the cost. You get the best of both. Upgrading is also very reasonably priced in our opinion.
Read Javier Velazquez's full review
Michele Neylon | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 11, 2019

A Good, Easy to Use Tool

We had been using alternative social media management tools, but their overall service was bad. While looking for an alternative product I came across Agorapulse and after testing it and several competing products we decided to go with Agorapulse.

It lets us give access to multiple social media accounts and to easily manage them ie. exactly what it says it'll do.
  • Simple and intuitive interface.
  • Good customer service.
  • I have no complaints or suggestions for improvements at this time.
It works well for us overall. There are a few features I'd like to see them improve upon, but overall I've no serious complaints.
Read Michele Neylon's full review
Dylan Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 09, 2018

AgoraPulse - huge success!

When I started with Isopharm I was tasked with finding a suitable social media management platform. After reviewing options and using the free trial, I settled on AgoraPulse and purchased a license for the company. Since using it, we have expanded it to another department and plan to introduce it to our other growing departments.
  • Scheduling - very easy to post content across multiple networks.
  • Reporting - detailed reports that show impact your posts are having and what people are doing with them
  • User Interface - very simple interface, I taught myself in an hour or so and have since trained others in 15 minutes on how to use it.
  • User Support - very quick, often within an hour replies from the CS team.
  • Regular updates - new features are added regularly and feedback is listened to and applied.
  • I would like to see improved drafting capabilities, you can't 'save for later' when creating a post.
Works excellent for all purposes I have used it for. You can create a post and have it go out at different times on different networks, or set posts to repeat on a regular basis, and you can bulk create posts on some networks. Most limitations are based on the APIs from the social networks rather than anything AgoraPulse can control.
Read Dylan Johnson's full review
Jenna Boodram | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 08, 2018

AgoraPulse is great value for your money 💰

I use AgoraPulse as my primary social media reporting tool. It allows me to gather robust analytics on the pages I manage as well as competitor pages. AgoraPulse also has a very intuitive content scheduler - it makes content planning easy.
  • AgoraPulse has great reporting capabilites. I like that I can export as a Powerpoint and make my own additions.
  • AgoraPulse has a very helpful support team. They are very attentive and friendly.
  • AgoraPulse has great free tools like the Twitter Report Card and Facebook Contests.
  • I wish AgoraPulse collected IG story analytics.
  • It would be nice to get analytics for competitor sponsored posts.
  • Implement an Instagram Story scheduler.
AgoraPulse is will suited for any size Digital Marketing Agency. I like that their plans are scalable and affordable.
Read Jenna Boodram's full review
Beth Ridgeway | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 30, 2018

AgoraPulse in Hospitality Industry

We are using AgoraPulse as a social media listening and scheduling tool. It is being used by the marketing department. It helps track conversations about our organization and our city online.
  • Social Listening: The capability to track words or phrases is fantastic for campaigns.
  • Scheduling: Having items lined up to post throughout the day is fantastic.
  • Planning: Being able to look at your content calendar for planning purposes.
  • Calendar: Having one main calendar for all content
If you are looking for a planning software this is not for you. If you are looking to join conversations online and post socially this is a fantastic tool.
Read Beth Ridgeway's full review
Shawn Lochner | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 08, 2018

AgoraPulse - The solution and team to work with

AgoraPulse is being used in our marketing department and we use it to manage our clients' social media accounts. It saves us a great deal of time and effort.
  • Scheduling - this part of the software is really easy to use and when you have a problem it's easy to update directly on the main calendar.
  • Innovating - the team is constantly adding new things to the system to not only make it a better platform to work on, but also to offer us as the clients more value
  • Customer service - I have not met a team like AgoraPulse's that is always available to help and swift to respond. Their team truly made us feel like a family and we are very grateful for it.
  • Reporting - the reporting section is our least favorite part of AgoraPulse and [there is] great room for improvement. The reporting needs to be customizable and be automated to truly save us and the other teams time.
As mentioned before, it is great for scheduling and maintaining accounts, but it needs improvement on the reporting as well as their listening side. On the listening side, one needs to be able to "exclude" areas or countries to truly be able to use the function well.
Read Shawn Lochner's full review
Dustin W. Stout | TrustRadius Reviewer

Best Combination of Social Media Publishing, Listening, and Reporting

AgoraPulse is being used by all members of our marketing team to create, schedule, and plan social media content. We're also using it to respond to comments and gather analytics about how our content is performing.

The business problems AgoraPulse solves are:
- planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content
- monitoring brand mentions
- responding to brand mentions
- reporting social content performance
  • The user interface is gorgeous. Since we spend a lot of time in the interface, I'm particularly sensitive to this (I'm also a designer, so there's that...).
  • The calendar view is very helpful in seeing where our content is scheduled, and helps us to find any gaps.
  • The social listening is exceptional in that it can find brand mentions that weren't even tagged properly, allowing us to reach out and build the relationship with those users who may not have even known to tag us.
  • The chrome extension (and even in the web app) is a bit slow to load. I would definitely love to see it load up faster.
  • I have to sign back into the account way too often and it's a little annoying. Almost daily.
  • There is a bug that disables the keyboard shortcuts when switching social profiles.
  • No pinterest support yet... so I have to pay for an entirely separate tool for that one network.
For the business or brand that wants to do social content planning, scheduling, listening, responding, and reporting all in one place, Agorapulse is the best of the best.

If you're not focusing on more than a few social profiles and you don't necessarily need the listening and reporting, there are other tools out there that are going to cost you less.
Read Dustin W. Stout's full review
Megan Bryde | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 04, 2018

AgoraPulse: everything you need for social media

Right now we are in the process of upgrading. So far, I anticipate it will help team members to be more professional, create better expectations for post approvals and how many posts need to be set a week, help us see posts across a spectrum since we have long-term projects that span over a long period of time. We are a small company that is in a growth stage and we are currently documenting that exciting and stressful process. It will help us stay extremely organized and keep our social media pages looking professional and uniform. It essentially helps solves making content, scheduling, editing, approving content.
  • Scheduling posts through out the month and seeing how they span out in a calendar format is very useful and helpful visual aide. Since our company is project based we can't have posts being posted at random, and we also need to feature community organizations, collaborations, as well as our upcoming competition.
  • Approvals. Its really essential that whoever is forming posts can't publish until posts are approved for quality and professional purposes.
  • Providing a platform for others to edit is really important for us too. We always need someone else to edit for grammar, content, and relevancy.
  • Publishing to Instagram has been particularly hard. Just because I would like to post multiple photos and that makes things difficult when I make a post with multiple photos.
  • I wish I could make drafts of posts and save them. Simply made for content. That would be easier for me to make posts so I wouldn't lose a post every time that I step away from the computer for a little bit.
It's designed for teams and for companies that deal with large projects. I wouldn't recommend it if you were doing it on an individual basis. We have enough stuff where we really do need to schedule and edit and work together as team members to really make the posts flow together.
Read Megan Bryde's full review
Daniel R. Herbert, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer

Great Social Platform

We are currently using AgoraPulse in our social media dept. to monitor, schedule, publish, listen for social queues, and generate reports for all of our social platforms. It addresses a few issues we have with our social media monitoring, namely our lack of reporting per social platform and scheduling posts in advance.
  • They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly.
  • The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms.
  • New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned.
  • Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.
  • A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool.
  • Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users
  • Pinterest is not an option as of yet.
The most complete "all-in-one" third party tool I have found, with good pricing for a small to medium sized business.
For all users: Great reporting tools at your fingertips. Clear and simple user interface. Awesome Customer Service.
Read Daniel R. Herbert, MBA's full review
Rianna Neal | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 11, 2019

Good Tool For the Basics

I use AgoraPulse to schedule social media content and send reports for clients of another agency.
  • It is fairly easy to use and figure out how to use, where to schedule content, where to post things, how to upload images, etc. It is quite intuitive.
  • Having the easy to download reports are quite nice.
  • Very glad to have the tracking option for links!
  • The reports could be better, for example being able to set up one report for a client with multiple social media streams would be nice. As opposed to one report for each platform.
  • The loading the link preview has glitches a lot. It can be very difficult to get the right image sometimes. This may be an issue with Facebook but it seems difficult to set up.
  • Previous tools provide an option for searching for sharable content, this would be great to have to Agora.
It is good for large companies with many employees working on several accounts. Pretty much works well for agencies. This tool has worked well for us and I enjoy using it for this company. However, I don't really know any benefits of this tool vs other schedulers I have used.
For an in-house marketer or a company managing their own social media would be when this tool is less appropriate.
Read Rianna Neal's full review
Loïse M. | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 06, 2018

At your mark! Plan, post, comment

Agorapulse is for us a way to independently manage the social networks of our customers. Many of us use it and we appreciate the fact that everything is centralized within the same site - no need to run right or left. We use it daily to respond to comments and we plan all social networks at the beginning of every month.
  • Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
  • The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
  • Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
  • A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
  • Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
Agorapulse is perfectly adapted to manage all the social networks, and I recommend it during trainings for the entrepreneurs and the community manager. I regret, however, the lack of the ability to post and schedule videos on Instagram via this platform.
Read Loïse M.'s full review
Umang Shakya | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2018

Best Facebook tool

Our organization uses AgoraPulse mostly to get all Facebook page notifications in one dashboard which helps us do moderation on time. On the go, mobile app helps to get all notifications instantly. One button report system is also good.
  • Helps do moderation on time.
  • To schedule in Nepal time zone.
  • To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
  • Alert 24/7
  • Competitors report needs to have more information.
  • Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
  • Hope to see more features in future.
In our case, we generally use it for Facebook related purposes due to the fact that other social media platforms are not as popular. So, in our scenario Agora Pulse is better suited than other tools which are in the market place.
Read Umang Shakya's full review
Ben Greenwood | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 07, 2018

Affordable time saver with some surprises up its sleeve

We use AgoraPulse to manage 10 social media channels across our entire group of companies, allowing us to schedule content in an efficient manner, saving a lot of time, as well as monitor mentions of our brands and responding easily where required.
  • Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
  • Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
  • Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
  • Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
AgoraPulse is ideally suited to managing several channels at once, either for a single company or for a range of businesses.

Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
Read Ben Greenwood's full review
Jill Connor | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 07, 2018

Team management with AgoraPulse

The whole organization uses it to publish and pre-publish to 9 social media accounts in 4 different branches of the company. We needed a way to collectively publish and monitor our accounts. We also needed approval and notes to be written to each writer by an administrator.
  • View publishing schedule
  • Bulk upload content
  • Approve and disapprove posts
  • I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
  • Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
This software fit my concerns and issues the best, but it can be a steep learning curve for some of my less tech-savvy contributors. I like that it seems to be improving, and the onboarding was detailed and helpful. The listening seems good and I like the calendar, but I wish it was a bit more user-friendly.
Read Jill Connor's full review
Axel Drochon | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 01, 2018

The best product for a community manager

AgoraPulse is the second tool of our workflow. We use Trello and AgoraPulse as community managers. AgoraPulse is our main tool to manage every social media account we deal with, it’s an essential part of our work. Once we create the content via Trello, then we add the content, plan it and then make our daily moderation. Sometimes we adjust our planning thanks to the flexibility of AgoraPulse.
  • Flexibility
  • Fast
  • Clear
  • Amazing support
  • Some feature aren’t clear (queue)
  • Expensive
When I’m talking to a junior community manager who is getting more and more accounts to manage, they are stunned when they realize the time they can earn back.
Read Axel Drochon's full review
Michele Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 16, 2018

Agorapulse (great - with a wish list)

We use AgoraPulse to schedule our social media postings and respond to those who engage with us. In full disclosure, we just recently started using it. It is being used by the only 2 people in my organization: myself and my assistant. It is best at addressing the problem of having to go to each different social media platform to post and respond.
  • Easy way to organize and schedule social media postings across numerous (but not all) platforms.
  • Easy way to engage with your followers across your social media platforms (but not all).
  • They don't support all social media platforms but this is not their fault in several cases where the platform does not allow third party integration.
  • I would love the platform to include a way to identify those who would be most interested in my content.
I think the system would be beneficial to almost everyone but I have to say that it's fairly cost-prohibitive for a very small business/non-profit like ours. We have to go without other things we need in order to pay for the system.
Read Michele Moore's full review
Andrew Pickering | TrustRadius Reviewer

Love this Social Media Tool

We're using AgoraPulse across our whole business to manage our social media networks, talk to customers online and keep our social inbox zero.
  • Keep track of all your social notification and inbox in one place
  • Post to all the major networks from one place
  • Social Listening
  • Some of the scheduling functionality could be a little smoother
It's well suited to people with an engaged social audience and lots of notifications. If you are just starting out, it probably does way more than you need to be worth the price.
Read Andrew Pickering's full review
November 12, 2018

Perfect if you're looking for a cost-effective tool that gets fundamental things done quickly

AgoraPulse is used in the content marketing department of our agency. As a content creator, I've been one of the people that's been using Agora the most, monthly for the past 15 months. Through Agora I've managed about 10 different client brands.
  • Easy to learn and to work with in the long run. Interface is very logical, calender view works great.
  • Smooth workflow. Everything works fast. No lagging either.
  • Support reacts very fast and is really helpful. They always check in on me even after the we've solved the problem.
  • Doing reports is easy. Selected periods stay intact (stay put) when you switch profiles which is awesome.
  • I've had problems when I've returned from vacations and some posts have not been published correctly. Then again these problems could have been due to managable platforms aka Facebook, Instagram.
  • Missing option of reading and answering Direct Messages on Instagram.
  • Since "Link in bio" slogan is very popular amongst brands on Instagram, I really wish Agora had an option of a hyperlink landing page that consists of all the links with pictures from your profile. This is the example of other competitors like linktr.ee Later with linkin.bio.
  • "Inbox" and "Listening" seem little dated and messy. Tried to use them in the beginning but returned to Facebook and Instagram for that. Also, I haven't used "assigning". So I've been using it for scheduling only.
  • Report system doesn't give the same (accurate) insights that Facebook or Instagram does. Especially it is missing "saved posts" as engagement on Instagram so usually data from directly Instagram or Facebook is more specific and true.
AgoraPulse is well suited if you're in search of a cost-friendly social media managing platform. It is less suited if you have very specific needs in terms of available extra options.
March 05, 2019

Easy to use with GREAT customer service!

We use Agorapulse to coordinate my client's social media activity. It allows us to schedule in advance and send posts for approval. We also use it to monitor activity after posting.
  • The scheduling function is very easy to use. I love being able to post to multiple platforms at the same time.
  • The "listening" tab is great. Everything is aggregated in one place, making it easy for me to monitor comments, hashtags, etc.
  • The approval process needs improvement. I know they are working on it (they are great about sending updates on new features that have been requested by users).
Agorapulse works well for our small organization. And we don't post on social multiple times a day. So I can't necessarily recommend it for a larger company. But for us, it works great, and it was so easy to learn and get up to speed quickly.

Boolean keyword searches (116)
Filtering out noise/spam (117)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (184)
Audience targeting (131)
Content optimization (2)
Workflow management (159)
Automated routing and prioritization (2)
Customer interaction histories (172)
Bulk actions (155)
Lead generation (95)
Content marketing (2)
Paid media management (2)
Campaigns and promotions (99)
Twitter (174)
Facebook (192)
LinkedIn (54)
Google+ (1)
Instagram (182)
Pinterest (1)
YouTube (1)
Campaign success analytics (154)
Real-time tracking (157)
Competitor analysis (128)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (173)
Mobile access (162)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.

Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.

To enhance the functionality of the dashboard, Agorapulse offers several free tools, including AdsReport (Facebook ad reporting) and Easy Advocacy (employee advocacy / social sharing).

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (4)

Schedule Instagram Stories with Agorapulse and push notifications.

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Watch See how simple it is to increase employee advocacy with Easy Advocacy, a free tool from Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution