Reviews (76-100 of 266)
- Easy to use - new members are trained within minutes on using the platform, and more advanced users can quickly find information in the tutorials section.
- Assigning social interactions to specific team members is a crucial feature of the platform for our team.
- AgoraPulse has done a good job adding new features and continuing to grow the offerings of an already outstanding social management platform.
- Notifications of usability updates could be handled better, and could be more timely.
- Notifications of usability issues could also be handled in a more timely manner.
- We would like to see integration with more social platforms, but we also understand the time consuming nature of that work...it would just be nice to have!
- AgoraPulse has some awesome reporting tools. Helps us save money instead of getting another reporting software.
- AgoraPulse has the feature of saving common replies to any of our client's customers comments or questions.
- AgoraPulse is very affordable when you compare it to the other software on the market for agencies.
- I wish AgoraPulse's reporting was dynamic like a dashboard sort of like Cyfe.
- I wish the reporting on AgoraPulse could be automated to send to our clients emails weekly or monthly.
- I wish we could white label the reports before we download them, as well as remove metrics we don't care about.
- Scheduling - very easy to post content across multiple networks.
- Reporting - detailed reports that show impact your posts are having and what people are doing with them
- User Interface - very simple interface, I taught myself in an hour or so and have since trained others in 15 minutes on how to use it.
- User Support - very quick, often within an hour replies from the CS team.
- Regular updates - new features are added regularly and feedback is listened to and applied.
- I would like to see improved drafting capabilities, you can't 'save for later' when creating a post.
- AgoraPulse has great reporting capabilites. I like that I can export as a Powerpoint and make my own additions.
- AgoraPulse has a very helpful support team. They are very attentive and friendly.
- AgoraPulse has great free tools like the Twitter Report Card and Facebook Contests.
- I wish AgoraPulse collected IG story analytics.
- It would be nice to get analytics for competitor sponsored posts.
- Implement an Instagram Story scheduler.
- Social Listening: The capability to track words or phrases is fantastic for campaigns.
- Scheduling: Having items lined up to post throughout the day is fantastic.
- Planning: Being able to look at your content calendar for planning purposes.
- Calendar: Having one main calendar for all content
- Queueing content to create evergreen content.
- Answering all my social media comment from one inbox.
- Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting.
- Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.
- When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into.
- Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.
- Scheduling - this part of the software is really easy to use and when you have a problem it's easy to update directly on the main calendar.
- Innovating - the team is constantly adding new things to the system to not only make it a better platform to work on, but also to offer us as the clients more value
- Customer service - I have not met a team like AgoraPulse's that is always available to help and swift to respond. Their team truly made us feel like a family and we are very grateful for it.
- Reporting - the reporting section is our least favorite part of AgoraPulse and [there is] great room for improvement. The reporting needs to be customizable and be automated to truly save us and the other teams time.
The business problems AgoraPulse solves are:
- planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content
- monitoring brand mentions
- responding to brand mentions
- reporting social content performance
- The user interface is gorgeous. Since we spend a lot of time in the interface, I'm particularly sensitive to this (I'm also a designer, so there's that...).
- The calendar view is very helpful in seeing where our content is scheduled, and helps us to find any gaps.
- The social listening is exceptional in that it can find brand mentions that weren't even tagged properly, allowing us to reach out and build the relationship with those users who may not have even known to tag us.
- The chrome extension (and even in the web app) is a bit slow to load. I would definitely love to see it load up faster.
- I have to sign back into the account way too often and it's a little annoying. Almost daily.
- There is a bug that disables the keyboard shortcuts when switching social profiles.
- No pinterest support yet... so I have to pay for an entirely separate tool for that one network.
If you're not focusing on more than a few social profiles and you don't necessarily need the listening and reporting, there are other tools out there that are going to cost you less.
- Scheduling posts through out the month and seeing how they span out in a calendar format is very useful and helpful visual aide. Since our company is project based we can't have posts being posted at random, and we also need to feature community organizations, collaborations, as well as our upcoming competition.
- Approvals. Its really essential that whoever is forming posts can't publish until posts are approved for quality and professional purposes.
- Providing a platform for others to edit is really important for us too. We always need someone else to edit for grammar, content, and relevancy.
- Publishing to Instagram has been particularly hard. Just because I would like to post multiple photos and that makes things difficult when I make a post with multiple photos.
- I wish I could make drafts of posts and save them. Simply made for content. That would be easier for me to make posts so I wouldn't lose a post every time that I step away from the computer for a little bit.
- They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly.
- The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms.
- New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned.
- Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.
- A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool.
- Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users
- Pinterest is not an option as of yet.
For all users: Great reporting tools at your fingertips. Clear and simple user interface. Awesome Customer Service.
- Social Listening
- Responses in the app
- Being able to customize the publishing calendar
- Publishing calendar showing post previews
- Weekly emails letting you know what the top posts are
- Customized weekly reports emailed to you
- I can easily view all the content I have created for a particular individual's social site.
- I enjoy that I can switch between social profiles by using the groups/lists on the side of the program.
- I wish there would be a 'Best Time' button that will schedule content for the best times of the day per each individuals reports. That way, instead of choosing a specific time for each time I schedule a post, I could hit the 'Best Time' button and I know the content would go out at the right time.
- Facebook Ads Management - It brings all of your ad comments into one platform and reduces the number of clicks and time as compared to preforming these tasks in ad manager.
- Social Monitoring - AgoraPulse brings all of your brand related mentions into the platform so you do not have to search across multiple platforms.
- Escalation - AgoraPulse allowed our agents to assign tickets that they are unable to answer to more experienced staff
- Moderating Instagram - due to the privacy features of Instagram, we are unable to respond directly to posts we are tagged in within AgoraPulse. The software does take you directly to the post
- Scheduling is mostly O.K. - Works about 90% of the time.
- Reports are helpful, even though I have a feeling they're somewhat inaccurate (due to my results using the info they provided)
- Customer service is fine. They have a chat and get back to me (usually) within the same day
- When it doesn't work, scheduling can be very frustrating and ruins my strategy. Sometimes I'll schedule something and it doesn't get posted due to an error and I won't be notified.
- Doesn't have a feature to schedule videos, which is unfortunate because videos are important to engage the audience. You also cannot post photos that aren't square.
- Reports seem inaccurate and doesn't give much detail, especially with the window in which we should be posting for each account.
- It is fairly easy to use and figure out how to use, where to schedule content, where to post things, how to upload images, etc. It is quite intuitive.
- Having the easy to download reports are quite nice.
- Very glad to have the tracking option for links!
- The reports could be better, for example being able to set up one report for a client with multiple social media streams would be nice. As opposed to one report for each platform.
- The loading the link preview has glitches a lot. It can be very difficult to get the right image sometimes. This may be an issue with Facebook but it seems difficult to set up.
- Previous tools provide an option for searching for sharable content, this would be great to have to Agora.
For an in-house marketer or a company managing their own social media would be when this tool is less appropriate.
- Robust social media management software. Lots of features.
- Easy to use interface. Very intuitive.
- I especially like the data on fans and followers/reports.
- Setting up my publishing queues was a bit time consuming; maybe there is a way to make it quicker to add multiple times quickly?
In our very decentralized organisation, only the central department is using AgoraPulse.
- Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered.
- Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface.
- Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.
- Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.
- Schedule posts over Instagram - Facebook page - Twitter
- Moderate and interact with our community
- Analyze social KPIs
- Having alerts over my brand name and activities
- Post variated content with a defined schedule for each topic
- Canned responses
- Instagram stories
- Managing Facebook Ads posts
- Social network notifications gathered on a single tool
- Detailed, fast, simple and efficient stats reports
- Customer support really fast and responsive to the needs of its customers
- The application is sometimes buggy
- Everything is centralized: planning, comments ...
- The application Agorapulse on smartphone allows us to manage our different accounts everywhere and all the time.
- Agorapulse is very inexpensive compared to the competition.
- A big negative: we can not post or schedule video on Instagram accounts
- Integrate a tool to find relevant and timely hashtags
- Helps do moderation on time.
- To schedule in Nepal time zone.
- To get weekly, monthly reports with one button click.
- Alert 24/7
- Competitors report needs to have more information.
- Dashboard sometimes crashes with Safari browser, so I use Chrome with no problems.
- Hope to see more features in future.
- Scheduling across several channels simultaneously is a great time saver.
- Monitoring brand mentions is powerful and allows a central location to respond to all.
- Listening to conversations around our products and services can be useful in producing content for all our marketing channels.
- Stability - occasional drops in connections or failure to post on certain channels when scheduled can be frustrating and time consuming.
Agencies in particular should look at this - the cost compared to similar software is low and if you don't require hundreds of stats it's ideal.
- View publishing schedule
- Bulk upload content
- Approve and disapprove posts
- I wish the queue could skip dates or be more flexible.
- Instagram seems to have a lot of issue with this software and 3rd-party publishers in general
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
This social media management tool allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive. Never miss a conversation with the inbox -- depending on the social network, it captures comments, mentions, direct/private messages, Facebook ad comments, and Instagram ad comments. All plans include collaboration tools to moderate or assign inbox items which makes getting through your inbox a breeze.
Current Instagram publishing features include: scheduling stories and Carousel posts via push notifications, direct image and video publishing, tagging public usernames, adding locations to single feed posts, and more.
Agorapulse Videos (3)
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|