https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGAgoraPulse has it all!I use AgoraPulse mainly for publishing and social analytics, however there are quite a few more features to be explored within the tool! It's great for managing multiple social profiles and gives me all the data I need in one place - a great time saver!,Social publishing. Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms. Reports provide great data.,Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update. Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.,8,The main positive is the level of reporting and data provided, allowing me to better analyse activity and revise social strategies going forward.,Hootsuite Pro,1,1,Publishing Analytics Monitoring,8,Yes,Product Features Product Usability Analyst Reports,I wouldn't really as I trialled quite a few different tools before deciding on AgoraPulse.,8,No,When I initially began trialling the tool I had some setup queries which were answered quickly and clearly.,Activating social channels Publishing Reporting,8Great Social ToolAgorapulse is being used primarily by me in managing my company's 5+ social platforms. It allows me to manage multiple accounts and cross-post easily between them. Additionally, it prevents the time-consuming hassle of manually scheduling repeat posts on other platforms.,Queue feature allows us to always stay active Great social monitoring tool to make sure you never miss a social engagement Comprehensive PowerPoint analytics reports,A hyperlink shortner tool that tracks link-clicks Excel Reports,9,1,Hootsuite - Free,Agorapulse has freed up a lot of time We are better able to engage with our followersThe social media management platform for small and medium sized agencies.AgoraPulse is being used by community managers and social media managers in my organization to serve my customers. It helps us publish, program, monitor, respond and present social media reports from all of our customers' social media profiles. It is right now our number one platform and is a critical part of our day to day job.,Social media monitoring in real time. Analytics and reports. Mobile app to respond in real time.,Reports could be a bit more complete. There should exist customizable inbox columns where I can choose from which profiles I want to see comments and interactions. This could be useful for community managers managing more than 1 account and 1 profile.,9,4,Sprout Social and Hootsuite Pro,Sprout Social, Hootsuite Pro, smartBeemo,Faster response to inbox. Better reports. Centralized content and social media management.Quick to learn, easy to useAgoraPulse is used in the management of the social platforms of the record label I run and of the bands we manage. This means using over twelve different programs with four different teams. AgoraPulse has helped us to organize our work, centralize editorial and media content review, collaborating with other teams. It also gave us quick solid analytic reports to began to shape our posting, content and segmentation strategies.,Management across different platforms and teams Simple and good analytics from the start Easy to use and set up, short learning curve,More customization on reports Choose a starting date for the review function,10,3,Hootsuite Enterprise,Stilll in an early stage of use, we expect a saving in better allocation of digital marketing budget.No Static At AllI use AgoraPulse to create a brand identity and manage a social media presence. As a small business owner, I'm using it as part of my marketing plan. One important benefit of this product is ease of use. The user interface is clean. I find the using the tools intuitive.,I can monitor conversations from the social profiles that are most important to me. AgoraPulse cuts through the clutter. I'm looking forward to managing relationships with the CRM module. The demos of other platforms did not include this feature or it was offered as an add-on. Products that emphasize the idea of a "zero inbox" appeal to me. The smart inbox tool featured in this product is a match for what I think is important.,It would be great to have the opportunity to view feeds. I don't think this is what the developer had in mind when designing the interface. The interface appeals to me--feeds would be a nice option. At first, I was unsure how to review conversations, but it was not a steep learning curve. The demos for some of the platforms I reviewed include support for promotional campaigns. This feature appears to missing from this product.,10,2,A positive impact is to have found a solution for managing a social media presence. This product was just recently chosen; thus, the ROI is TBD. A negative impact is the effect on the budget for my small business! I feel, however, I found good value with AgoraPulse.,Hootsuite Pro, Sprout Social and Buffer,Norada Solve360, FreshBooks, Kashoo,10,No,Price Product Usability,I enjoyed the demos of other products. I enjoyed trying different solutions. I think I chose the best route possible to find the product that suited my needs. In sum, I wouldn't change anything.,Setting up social profiles is a snap. Navigation in the interface is intuitive. The goal of the smart inbox is "zero inbox"--I really appreciate that.,At first, I was unsure of how to review messages. I'm looking forward to using the CRM module. To date, I have been locked out of that feature. Initially, the time to authorize the app to use my first social profile was somewhat slow.,Yes,10
AgoraPulse

AgoraPulse Reviews

AgoraPulse
Top Rated Award
Filter 269 vetted AgoraPulse reviews and ratings
Bronwyn Cook profile photo
June 23, 2016

User Review: "AgoraPulse has it all!"

• Social publishing.
  • Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms.
  • Reports provide great data.
  • Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update.
  • Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.
Would definitely recommend to anyone managing multiple social accounts looking for a more time efficient way to monitor and publish to various channels. Not many tools combine publishing with analytics so AgoraPulse has been a great option for me!
Read Bronwyn Cook's full review
Victoria Farrell profile photo
June 20, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Great Social Tool"

• Queue feature allows us to always stay active
  • Great social monitoring tool to make sure you never miss a social engagement
  • Comprehensive PowerPoint analytics reports
  • A hyperlink shortner tool that tracks link-clicks
  • Excel Reports
Read Victoria Farrell's full review
Andrés Cajiao profile photo
June 06, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "The social media management platform for small and medium sized agencies."

• Social media monitoring in real time.
  • Analytics and reports.
  • Mobile app to respond in real time.
  • Reports could be a bit more complete.
  • There should exist customizable inbox columns where I can choose from which profiles I want to see comments and interactions. This could be useful for community managers managing more than 1 account and 1 profile.
AgoraPulse is well suited for anyone managing multiple social media accounts and profiles with a big load of real time interactions and who wants to optimize time and effort.
Read Andrés Cajiao's full review
Ernesto Cajja-Maguiña Schneider profile photo
June 06, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Quick to learn, easy to use"

• Management across different platforms and teams
  • Simple and good analytics from the start
  • Easy to use and set up, short learning curve
  • More customization on reports
  • Choose a starting date for the review function
I think AgoraPulse worked very well for a small business such as mine. Also, it is good in handling large collaborating groups and multi platforms scenarios. Perhaps if you are looking for heavily customized reports it would not suit you best.
Read Ernesto Cajja-Maguiña Schneider's full review
Richard Burgner profile photo
February 11, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "No Static At All"

• I can monitor conversations from the social profiles that are most important to me. AgoraPulse cuts through the clutter.
  • I'm looking forward to managing relationships with the CRM module. The demos of other platforms did not include this feature or it was offered as an add-on.
  • Products that emphasize the idea of a "zero inbox" appeal to me. The smart inbox tool featured in this product is a match for what I think is important.
  • It would be great to have the opportunity to view feeds. I don't think this is what the developer had in mind when designing the interface. The interface appeals to me--feeds would be a nice option.
  • At first, I was unsure how to review conversations, but it was not a steep learning curve.
  • The demos for some of the platforms I reviewed include support for promotional campaigns. This feature appears to missing from this product.
In my opinion AgoraPulse is well suited for a social media professional that wants to stay above clutter, drill down to important items and take action. It would be less appropriate for an individual interested in monitoring conversations in real time and trying to decide how and what to delegate to team members.
Read Richard Burgner's full review
Nicole Swartwout profile photo
May 11, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Happy We Found This"

We use this product to connect with existing customers and new customers online. AgoraPulse has easy to use features that encompass all major social media profiles, not just Twitter like others. I am also pleased that there is a mobile app available. The reporting is also beautiful! This is really handy when you have teams to set goals for or investing partners who want to see those positive inclines and customer touches.
  • Cost
  • Easy to Use
  • Multiple In Boxes
  • Asking for reviews
  • 1 person on all the help videos, mix it up
  • More videos
I already have recommended this to several people in my network. It is well suited for small businesses wanting an online presence.
Read Nicole Swartwout's full review
Matt Coonan profile photo
April 21, 2016

User Review: "AgoraPulse"

We have just completed a trial with Agorapulse (along with trialling a couple of competitors) and found it to be a very solid platform. As an organisation that relies on providing fast and accurate customer engagement, it has helped us to become more efficient and streamlined our processes. Its integration with Instagram is very handy too.
  • Instagram is very easy and intuitive to use. This is a big time saver.
  • The inbox also is good to show us all opportunities to engage in one place.
  • It's easy to learn and get started.
  • Would be good to see integration with external CRM. I hope to see this in the future.
  • A broader search functionality (mentions on blogs, forums etc) would be great.
  • Support isn't as great as it could be. I had a big list of questions and not all of them were answered fully.
AgoraPulse is very suited for organisations trying to respond quickly to user/customer comments.
Read Matt Coonan's full review
Sandra GARBATI profile photo
August 09, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "User friendly, the best choice for Social CRM !"

My organization used Agorapulse to manage all social media accounts (Facebook fan page, twitter, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn) in one place.
As Social Media Manager, I can program publications on the various social networks and monitor specific keywords for my brand.

Agorapulse makes it easy to find in real time all messages received via the multiple social networks, directly into the tool and to respond via the tool itself. All the messages are combined and listed in chronological order, so it is easy to see the latest interactions with your social accounts.
Agorapulse also features an internal CRM system that allows you to identify fans and followers that most frequently post, comment, or engage with your posts

• Agorapulse creates amazing reports with all the metrics that give a good sense of the work you have accomplished.
  • Agorapulse gives you a big sense of achievement when you have replied all your fans messages sent to you via the inbox.
  • You can use Agorapulse on your smartphone with the app.
  • Agorapulse allows you to communicate with your fans directly from the platform.
  • You can not have the LinkedIn profile with the app on the smartphone.
Agorapulse features an internal CRM system that allows you to identify fans and followers that most frequently post, comment, or engage with your posts
Read Sandra GARBATI's full review
Diana Regal profile photo
April 14, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "A great platform for SMBs!"

We use Agorapulse to post our social media content, analyze our data, and see what our competitors are doing on Facebook. They've been great!
  • Analyze social media data
  • Easy, all-in-one social publishing
  • Enable you to compare your content with competitors
  • Integrate more platforms
  • Enable more competitive benchmark reports for other platforms
Agorapulse is great for both B2B and B2C small-midsize companies. Until they add in more features, I would not suggest a large company use Agorapulse.
Read Diana Regal's full review
Isaac Follett profile photo
July 05, 2016

User Review: "The AgoraPulse switch"

We use AgoraPulse to streamline our social media channels. Our entire organization is involved with AgoraPulse and it greatly helps speed up our every day posts.
  • Multiple social media platform integration
  • Interfacing quicker with people across multiple platforms
  • Viewing analytics
  • Better analytics
  • Ease of user creation
AgoraPulse is a very strong contender for their market. In comparing it to their competitors I found them to provide the best solution.
Read Isaac Follett's full review
Dane Vincent profile photo
February 22, 2016

"AgoraPulse Review - From a Small Non-For-Profit Perspective"

AgoraPulse is being used by our two marketing departments with information technology offering support and installation. Presently our method of handling social media isn't really a method. We post a couple of advertisements, maybe some imagery from our courses. We need a tool that will allow us to segment our social media better than the in-house Facebook analytical data. AgoraPulse will allow us a broad overview of where we are coming up short and from all appearances help make sure we don't have places where we are weak.
  • Comparative metrics versus competitors - Its nice to see how others are doing with their social media platforms that work within the same realm as our company. It shows us where we could be doing better.
  • Sweepstakes - Yes it appears to be "gamey," but we have gotten positive responses from our small test group that likes the occasional sweepstakes/coupon usage right through Facebook.
  • One Stop Community Management - The dashboard functionality for our two marketing teams allows them to seamlessly communicate via the dashboard rather than question "Is this ad going up today." They can merely look at the calendar and go. It is also easier to match our existing calendar up with the AgoraPulse one for our graphic designers to get content out and it matches across the board.
  • I currently have no issues or have recognized limitations. We are a small company and the package we have signed up for actually suits all of our needs very well.
We are in our first week of using the product live with all departments on board so I cannot attest to any less appropriate issues as of yet. I think the product from my trial use is amazing compared to prior products we have used (Hootsuite). When I presented the product to our marketing teams they all seems very excited to use AgoraPulse.
Read Dane Vincent's full review
Katie Schulze profile photo
June 10, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Great for a growing agency"

This is one level above Sprout. It has customizable competitive analysis, it has a nice calendar view for shuffling posts to new days and reports are ALREADY in PowerPoint form. We manage 25 profiles and we need very specific reports. Agora Pulse is right for us!
  • Scheduling in calendar view
  • Report exports in PowerPoint
  • Customizable competitive analysis
  • Push notification publishing to Instagram would be great!
We're a small agency, so I only know what is best for us!
Read Katie Schulze's full review
Pili Mejia profile photo
February 15, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "Finally... what I was waiting for in my business."

I have an agency of marketing services and I take care of my clients' social media services such as Community Manager. I am a entrepreneur in technology. I found AgoraPulse and it helped my company reduce time and efforts to generate useful data and to manage multiple conversations with my customers' clients. I am solving a problem I had for many years with a software that has value for money. I can generate useful insights to create more complete content for my audiences. I like this software a lot!
  • Helps to reduce time when making reports.
  • Identify influencers for social media accounts.
  • Easy to use, friendly and it doesn't require my time explaining it to others.
  • Affordable, has a good relation of value for money.
  • Helps to have conversations at the same time with multiple customers.
  • When using a post in Facebook that is promoted, and some messages are connected it is hard to find the initial point of conversation.
  • To have more social media accounts included, for example blogs analysis.
  • In competition analysis can have better organic results.
They solved my problem and I liked it a lot. AgoraPulse has resolved an issue I had for a long time in taking care of my business. It iss well suited, well designed and helped me resolve reporting problems I had before in my company. It is very appropriate to consider it using it in any business.
Read Pili Mejia's full review
Marian Lee profile photo
February 12, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "The greatest engine in driving my business in the social media race!"

AgoraPulse has introduced me to tools, social media metrics, and analyzing capabilities that I was unaware had existed. It's an absolute marketing essential and critical piece to building my business and brand, and an effective tool to calculate the impact of my company's social media reach. Managing all my sites on one platform saves me a lot of time and I love how I can build my brand continuously while I sleep. The interface is very easy to use with a nice graphic layout, and provides solid reporting material that can be used to provide to higher-ups or potential clients who are interested in partnering with your company or brand. I now have a good understanding of which marketing efforts are building my brand, and now that I discovered AgoraPulse, I feel that I am given an advantage in the social media race with my competitors. It's become something I use on a daily basis and I'm excited to explore every feature that it provides.
  • Social Media metrics and reporting
  • Competitor Analysis
  • Publishing
  • Nothing
AgoraPulse is well suited for driving a company's brand through social media and analyzing the reach.
Read Marian Lee's full review
Luca D'Ottavio profile photo
February 10, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse, the must-have for Community Managers !"

We use AgoraPulse as an advanced platform to manage our social network accounts, and our clients' accounts. We had been amazed by the easy-to-use system, the multiple options and functionalities, and we are truly enjoying our experience with them. We manage multiple accounts from several large companies in Senegal, so we will transfer the management of these accounts directly into their platform.
  • Easy-to-use platform.
  • Extreme flexibility and multiple options of posting.
  • Detailed stats & updated reports.
  • Users/followers monitoring.
  • Facebook API issue: impossible to tag someone.
  • Instagram API issue : impossible to post directly from the platform.
AgoraPulse allows a total management of our multiple social network accounts, through PC and mobile. A real blast! Go for the trial version, you will get enchanted and buy the full license! The Social Network's APIs need a little adjustment and some improvements, but we are sure they are working on that!
Read Luca D'Ottavio's full review
Marko Miettinen profile photo
February 03, 2016

Review: "Agorapulse is an almost necessary expansion for Facebook!"

Agorapulse is an almost necessary expansion for Facebook!

It gives you access to many features that should be in Facebook right away. You can create contests, giveaways and almost everything you name! Also it gives you detailed analysis of your page. The only negative thing about AgoraPulse is pricing. So check it out yourself since it offers a 14 day free trial!

• It has many features packed into one package which would normally require multiple apps to do it
  • It has great monitoring/reporting system
  • Pricing is too high.
It basically comes down to whether you need all the stuff AgoraPulse has to offer and if you are willing to pay the price.
Read Marko Miettinen's full review
Adam Baker profile photo
May 17, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse is Brilliant! Cannot Fault them so far!"

We use AgoraPlus to boost our social media interaction and growth through their management platform that allows you to connect multiple networks, analyse your social media and create competitions which have advanced features which prove to be beneficial to our campaigns.
  • Very good live customer service.
  • Video guides and useful topics to get you started.
  • Great social media management tool & campaign manager.
  • Easier layout.
Excellent customer support to get you started and advanced guides for different areas.
Read Adam Baker's full review
Mike Gillan profile photo
September 15, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Does What it Says it Will Do"

We needed a solution to a problem - what's better than Hootsuite? What's simpler to use, quick to get going with and provides good reporting?

AgoraPulse is primarily being used to enable a single view track of our Twitter and Facebook pages to enable a quick response where needed. The biggest thing it gives us though is easy to understand reporting, that's the biggest draw for us.

• Reporting is AgoraPulse's best feature. Easy to understand and distribute.
  • Quick setup and quick to understand. Simplicity is the key with AgoraPulse.
  • Interactions with AgoraPulse staff are always fast and friendly.
  • I think AgoraPulse firstly needs to review its packages. The Micro package has no reporting facility and the Small package provides only a month's worth. Give the Micro package at least a month's reporting and the Small package either three months or full facility such as with Medium and Large packages.
  • I would like to see the option to show more of a feed from Twitter and Facebook, or at least the ability to customise this.
AgoraPulse is best suited to those with minimal amounts of time to manage social media (that could mean most/everybody!). Its pricing is competitive as well so those on a budget would benefit. I'm not sure how well it would work in the largest of organisations, but for anybody looking for a fast solution, its ease of setup and use would make it an ideal choice.
Read Mike Gillan's full review
Chuck Ellis profile photo
January 04, 2016

Review: "AgoraPulse gets our social media pumping!"

AgoraPulse is used by our marketing team, including interns, to fully manage our social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. It is used entirely by the marketing department and was selected primarily for its reporting features, its tag tracking, and its CRM capabilities. It was brought on to replace SproutSocial.
  • Reporting social media interactions
  • CRM of conversations with customers
  • Tracking of influencers in our Twitter scope
  • Monitoring keywords on social media
  • Google Chrome extension would be nice
  • Implementation of UTM tracking codes
  • Compatibility with Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+
AgoraPulse is awesome for being a general one-stop for basic social media management and publishing. We were impressed by the ability to manage so many features, including Facebook Ad campaigns directly within AgoraPulse. Further, we were excited that we could put dollar values on our interactions based on our own estimates to see how much our social interaction was valued at in a glance.
Read Chuck Ellis's full review
Christopher Kimball profile photo
September 02, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse has changed the way we communicate socially"

We recently started using AgoraPulse as a way to better monitor our social media interactions. The platform has allowed us to keep track of interaction from users and fans of our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. When people take the time to reach out to us, we feel it is critical to recognize that and answer them. It was not always happening with other products that we tried. The stream of information is clearer now and we just don't miss comments, questions, or shares!
  • We have always struggled with sorting out what is happening in real time or where it is happening at. With AgoraPulse, this is simplified because everything is right in front of you.
  • The platform alerts us to new interactions while we are away from the computer or office. This has stopped the long process of sorting back through social accounts to see what, if anything transpired during our off hours.
  • The time savings with AgoraPulse became evident very quickly. We can take a few minutes in the morning to review the overnight interactions and check in through the day or as soon as we receive alerts from them. Social media is important but it can become a huge time investment and this product just helps us sort and respond quickly.
  • While AgoraPulse fulfills our needs, the platform is laid out a little funny and getting around it took some time to figure out. It makes sense after you understand where things are and why but it was a little confusing at first.
For us, AgoraPulse was a solution to a communication problem. We tried several other social media monitoring platforms in the past but with poor results. AgoraPulse has taken the information from several popular platforms and streamlined the way we see it! Everything is on one place and we can interact with people directly from the dashboard!
Read Christopher Kimball's full review
Spud Marshall profile photo
December 15, 2015

Review: "AgoraPulse made our heart skip a beat (in a good way!)"

After scanning multiple platforms for managing our social media account, AgoraPulse stood out as one of our favorites! For a small organization with limited resources to dedicate to social media, AgoraPulse makes it so easy to publish content on an easy to view calendar and easily respond to comments from our followers. They also have one of the best reporting features that auto-generates into a PowerPoint. We absolutely love it!
  • Amazing reports with all of your metrics.
  • Easily respond and interact with followers on your various profiles.
  • The ability to monitor influential followers and brand promoters.
  • Not able to visually follow feeds.
  • As with any social media platform, it can be pricey.
  • Not able to publish to Instagram.
AgoraPulse works amazingly well for small businesses as they allow you to have multiple users without paying a ridiculous amount more.
Read Spud Marshall's full review
Sebastián Morales Anaya profile photo
March 29, 2016

AgoraPulse Review: "VCN"

We have been using AgoraPulse at Idea Vital since 2015. We have 4 accounts at this time and constantly use the dark post follow function.
  • It's a perfect tool for dark post use in Facebook Ads.
  • Allows us to follow Instagram comments.
  • Pricing is perfect for startups.
  • The connection with all the major networks is good.
  • Maybe provide answers for sales more quickly.
AgoraPulse is perfect for digital agencies with Facebook ads and critical campaigns with a lot of competence.
Read Sebastián Morales Anaya's full review
Lauren Melnick profile photo
August 10, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Social Selling Made Easy"

AgoraPulse is used by the marketing department to meet social selling, scheduling and analytical needs for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We are planning to introduce the sales team to the platform to further our social selling strategy.
  • Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram analytics. The stats are presented beautifully. They are easy to understand by anyone and wonderfully show the value social has to a business. Their Facebook report is even available in stunning PowerPoint presentation! AgoraPulse also clocks the amount of time your users spend reviewing and answering questions on your social platforms. A great way to show the actual work that goes into managing a brand's online presence.
  • Social Listening tools - definitely my favourite part of AgoraPulse. Their social listening over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is amazing. One can easily see which messages are new, review them and see a list of reviewed items. You can also like, comment and share mentions over all three platforms. Setting up searches is simple and hassle free and unlike Sprout Social has a box for you to tell it what not to include in search results. As a result, your time spent going through your social networks is minimal and you have more time for other tasks.
  • Scheduling for Facebook and Twitter. Nice, simple scheduling tool. Looking forward to when they introduce Google +, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
  • Social Selling - because of their great social listening tools, AgoraPulse makes it really easy for an organisation to implement social selling. A strategy that all organisations need to be looking at if they plan to stay relevant and ahead of their competitors.
  • Customer Support - AgoraPulse has the best customer support I have ever come across. You really feel valued and not another customer churning their revenue machine.
  • I would love to see AgoraPulse add an App for scheduling/drafting social posts.
  • A Google extension would also be amazing and would make scheduling easier.
  • Adding more social networks such as LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, Tumblr with analytics.
  • Extending their social listening tool to include blogs, articles and other pages on the net.
  • Integrating with WordPress to give users a one-stop shop for publishing and creating content.
If you cannot wait for AgoraPulse to roll out the other social media networks in the next few months, this might not be the product for you. However, if you can wait, I don't think you will regret it. I think until a more comprehensive publishing suite is revealed, AgoraPulse is best suited to businesses or brand managers whose clients are focused particularly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Read Lauren Melnick's full review
Pia Römer profile photo
November 28, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Great tool, good pricing, so helpful for your business!"

When you are administrating a highly active community, collaboration in the admin team is key. And this tool makes it really easy to do that! Moreover it has a very easy to handle user interface and good, fair pricing. We have been testing a couple of systems and decided to go with AgoraPulse. We are really enjoying it - especially the chat support - that is really useful, when you are new to it. Plus, if you want to provide reports to your management, this tool comes handy too. Solid reporting material with a nice graphic format! Actually there is nothing I dislike with this tool. But I am looking forward to being able to add more channels to it, such as LinkedIn, blogs, and Pinterest maybe.

We have definitely made a huge step by introducing this tool to our company software landscape. It makes our daily business easier and more reliable for our customers. We often had troubles, because notifications in Facebook itself don’t seem to be very reliable, if you have more than 1 admin on your page. We solved this issue with AgoraPulse and are really happy for it :) Absolutely worth the money!

• Supporting in the collaboration process of social media content planning
  • Reporting (out-of-the-box)
  • Simple Facebook apps for more interaction
  • More social media channels (Pinterest, LinkedIn)
  • Ads reporting
  • 24 hr chat support
AgoraPulse is specially useful for smaller companies and tighter budgets - but can be well used for big companies as well :).
Read Pia Römer's full review
Theo Thompson profile photo
November 16, 2015

AgoraPulse Review: "Beautiful Simplicity"

AgoraPulse is being used by myself and soon to be clients I feel will benefit from using the software. AgoraPulse helps me to be productive and efficient with my workflow. The simple review feature ensures I never miss a message or mention on any of the profiles i manage.

AgoraPulse also helps me to stay focused on engaging and posting content rather then consuming content. Other social media management tools can be overwhelming to my clients but I am confident the beauty and simplicity of AgoraPulse won't be too much to take in.
  • Simple to understand layout
  • Clear visual one click export analytics straight into a presentation
  • Review feature that makes sure you never miss a message or mention.
  • The apps feature where you can run Facebook quiz, contest and personality test to increase engagement, add value and farm for data.
  • The mobile app that you can manage your profile on is useful when you are out of the office.
  • The ability to label follower or fans as ambassadors and/or influencers.
  • You can't use LinkedIn.
  • You can't post direct to Instagram, although i do understand this is a fault on Instagram's side.
  • A feature where you can put in a target audience demographic information and be given the top 5 used hashtags.
  • The ability to see other content your audience are engaging with divided into written, visual and video content
  • The ability to see what content you should curate for a certain audience.
The number of profiles a person is managing and on what platforms is an important question. Will they need to be able to use the software on mobile while out and about?
Read Theo Thompson's full review

Boolean keyword searches (69)
Filtering out noise/spam (72)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (102)
Audience targeting (81)
6.7
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (93)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (102)
Bulk actions (92)
Lead generation (66)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (70)
6.7
Twitter (97)
Facebook (109)
Instagram (102)
Campaign success analytics (91)
Real-time tracking (96)
Competitor analysis (82)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (98)
Mobile access (92)
6.6

About AgoraPulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that helps mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

Post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.

AgoraPulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

AgoraPulse Screenshots

AgoraPulse Competitors

Small$49per installation
Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$299per installation

Agorapulse offers an enterprise plan for users with more than 30 Social Media accounts and/or needs for Facebook ads' comments monitoring.

AgoraPulse Customer Size Distribution

Enterprises (> 500 employees)Enterprises (> 500 employees)

AgoraPulse Support Options