Reviews (76-100 of 202)
It's currently being used by our Public Information office, but we have plans to include it across the rest of the campus.
- Social media posting through Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Excellent UI and especially in the social inbox. Its now incredibly easy to keep up with comments, mentions, posts, all in one place.
- Competitor analysis allowed us to cut out roughly 12 hours of work per month. We are working more efficiently and getting more done with our staff we have.
- Expansions into other social networks such as Instagram Story or Snapchat
- Bit.ly shortening on the Facebook publishing, and in-app Instagram main link changing would be incredibly helpful.
- Bit.ly API and analytic integrations would be helpful.
When we deployed, we were thinking of really getting a posting solution with analytics, but we were really impressed with what came with the package. The social media inbox caused us to redesign our strategy and focus more on two way communication. The contest apps are a huge plus especially for a university where students always want to win free things.
- The publishing tools are the best in the industry. The ability to tweak similar posts based on the platform saves plenty of time. The entire interface for publishing and the social media content calendar is very well laid out and is easy to follow, organize and maintain.
- The social media metrics for the platforms I use (Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) are easy to comprehend and provide valuable insights for myself. I am very impressed with the Instagram metrics, some popular social media management platforms still do not have metrics for Instagram so this was a major feature that I was impressed with.
- The monitoring tools are easy to use and I like receiving notifications directly to my phone whenever there is an item that needs to be reviewed. It is very simple to set up keywords and triggers to search posts that need to be monitored.
- The only major weakness that I would like to see addressed is the ability to email a post directly to a co-worker or non-AgoraPulse user. Currently I have to copy and paste the message and add the date/time information to the email. It would be easier if there was a button to generate an email with the post content and details.
- The real-time comments/messages monitoring for Facebook/Twitter/Instagram is unparalleled. I've been on trials for quite a few other similar products and services and I still came back to AgoraPulse.
- I can see that the publishing features are getting more and more robust since my trial days. Currently we still use Buffer for content scheduling but I can see AgoraPulse become a serious competitor by the time our annual subscription with Buffer is up.
- Hashtag monitoring for Instagram is quite handy since regramming user-generated content can be huge on the platform.
- The UI, while not terrible, could be sleeker. I've had no trouble with functionality, though.
- Reviewing content in one place.
- Inbox notifications and the app.
- Monitoring other mentions of your brand.
- Response to customer service.
- Managing Reviews for your Facebook page.
- Managing what you would like to review
- Very well suited for one person managing others that are responding to content, and accomplishing more interaction with people visiting your pages.
- Less suited for a very small company that could do everything themselves (but even in this situation, Agorapulse would be helpful).
- AgoraPulse is great at making scheduling easy and quick
- I appreciate the quick notification of responses/engagement on posts
- I've come to rely on the mobile app so I can easily and quickly respond to social engagement.
- Tagging is a unique feature that really helps our organization be able to report on a department level our efforts
- mobile app could be as robust as the website
- the trial period doesn't give access to the best features
- that's it - nothing else. great product!
- The interface is clear and easy to use
- The reports generated on demand or automatically are very understandable
- The customer service is very reactive and helpful
- Blog with information, tips & tricks
- I would need some other features, as management of personal FB profiles
- Publication in FB Groups would also be helpful
- The profile names of the new followers/unfollowers on FB/Twitter/Instagram would be great
Agorapulse Review: "Relieved to have a great tool to manage Facebook ad comments & page post replies — plus Twitter & Instagram — in one place!"
- Keeps track of Facebook ad comments, page post comments & private messages all in one place, "inbox-style".
- Allows checking of multiple social media channels in one place.
- Allows tagging of users & pages within the interface (which Hootsuite doesn't).
- Still on the free trial version and haven't yet used the tool completely (would like to try it for scheduling posts), but found navigating through new posts using the keyboard was a little jumpy.
- Trying to understand the difference between posts that are faded, not-faded (regular text), one with an orange highlight on its side, and those turned green (these last are ones that have been responded to). A little hard to understand which one is the selected one that I'm on without using the mouse.
Less good for listening and for detailed analytics.
I was frantically hunting for a social media automating app/suite which would reduce my burden of managing the scheduling of social media. Needless to say, from the many (many many many) softwares and webpages I browsed, I found AgoraPulse to top them all.
It offers a renewable trial period (a marketer cannot assess the viability of a program in only 14 days - so I needed more days). It has Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook in a single stream which is very useful for me as I am a person who prefers a visual representation of the mountains of text: AgoraPulse downs everything in a very aesthetic looking table which is super easy to use.
AP is also the most user-friendly option and its full version is much cheaper than the others as well.
I think I will definitely recommend AP to my colleagues and will continue to use it.
Thank you AP. You have freed MUCH of my time!
- Social Media Analytics: Very very efficient and provide extensive details.
- Social Media Scheduling: Saves up on the time and uploads/shares the post without delay. Provides prompts for future posts.
- Very user-friendly. The interface is very easy to understand and would not take more than 5 mins for a beginner to have 100% grasp on!
- Providing a price which is suitable for start-up companies and individuals who wish to try out the program for about 6 months before making an investment.
- Bringing more options in the trial phase.
- Social publishing.
- Great for monitoring various social profiles across different platforms.
- Reports provide great data.
- Would like to be able to eventually upload more than one image per update.
- Would also be able to like to edit images within publishing without having to repost with a revised image.
- Queue feature allows us to always stay active
- Great social monitoring tool to make sure you never miss a social engagement
- Comprehensive PowerPoint analytics reports
- A hyperlink shortner tool that tracks link-clicks
- Excel Reports
- Social media monitoring in real time.
- Analytics and reports.
- Mobile app to respond in real time.
- Reports could be a bit more complete.
- There should exist customizable inbox columns where I can choose from which profiles I want to see comments and interactions. This could be useful for community managers managing more than 1 account and 1 profile.
- Management across different platforms and teams
- Simple and good analytics from the start
- Easy to use and set up, short learning curve
- More customization on reports
- Choose a starting date for the review function
- I can monitor conversations from the social profiles that are most important to me. AgoraPulse cuts through the clutter.
- I'm looking forward to managing relationships with the CRM module. The demos of other platforms did not include this feature or it was offered as an add-on.
- Products that emphasize the idea of a "zero inbox" appeal to me. The smart inbox tool featured in this product is a match for what I think is important.
- It would be great to have the opportunity to view feeds. I don't think this is what the developer had in mind when designing the interface. The interface appeals to me--feeds would be a nice option.
- At first, I was unsure how to review conversations, but it was not a steep learning curve.
- The demos for some of the platforms I reviewed include support for promotional campaigns. This feature appears to missing from this product.
- Instagram is very easy and intuitive to use. This is a big time saver.
- The inbox also is good to show us all opportunities to engage in one place.
- It's easy to learn and get started.
- Would be good to see integration with external CRM. I hope to see this in the future.
- A broader search functionality (mentions on blogs, forums etc) would be great.
- Support isn't as great as it could be. I had a big list of questions and not all of them were answered fully.
As Social Media Manager, I can program publications on the various social networks and monitor specific keywords for my brand.
Agorapulse makes it easy to find in real time all messages received via the multiple social networks, directly into the tool and to respond via the tool itself. All the messages are combined and listed in chronological order, so it is easy to see the latest interactions with your social accounts.
Agorapulse also features an internal CRM system that allows you to identify fans and followers that most frequently post, comment, or engage with your posts
- Agorapulse creates amazing reports with all the metrics that give a good sense of the work you have accomplished.
- Agorapulse gives you a big sense of achievement when you have replied all your fans messages sent to you via the inbox.
- You can use Agorapulse on your smartphone with the app.
- Agorapulse allows you to communicate with your fans directly from the platform.
- You can not have the LinkedIn profile with the app on the smartphone.
- Comparative metrics versus competitors - Its nice to see how others are doing with their social media platforms that work within the same realm as our company. It shows us where we could be doing better.
- Sweepstakes - Yes it appears to be "gamey," but we have gotten positive responses from our small test group that likes the occasional sweepstakes/coupon usage right through Facebook.
- One Stop Community Management - The dashboard functionality for our two marketing teams allows them to seamlessly communicate via the dashboard rather than question "Is this ad going up today." They can merely look at the calendar and go. It is also easier to match our existing calendar up with the AgoraPulse one for our graphic designers to get content out and it matches across the board.
- I currently have no issues or have recognized limitations. We are a small company and the package we have signed up for actually suits all of our needs very well.
- Helps to reduce time when making reports.
- Identify influencers for social media accounts.
- Easy to use, friendly and it doesn't require my time explaining it to others.
- Affordable, has a good relation of value for money.
- Helps to have conversations at the same time with multiple customers.
- When using a post in Facebook that is promoted, and some messages are connected it is hard to find the initial point of conversation.
- To have more social media accounts included, for example blogs analysis.
- In competition analysis can have better organic results.
- Easy-to-use platform.
- Extreme flexibility and multiple options of posting.
- Detailed stats & updated reports.
- Users/followers monitoring.
- Facebook API issue: impossible to tag someone.
- Instagram API issue : impossible to post directly from the platform.
Agorapulse Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.
It allows you to post content, engage with your community, and download reports from a single, intuitive dashboard.
Agorapulse Videos (2)
Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||45%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||5%|
Agorapulse Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Agorapulse Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese|