https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGAgoraPulseWe have just completed a trial with Agorapulse (along with trialling a couple of competitors) and found it to be a very solid platform. As an organisation that relies on providing fast and accurate customer engagement, it has helped us to become more efficient and streamlined our processes. Its integration with Instagram is very handy too.,Instagram is very easy and intuitive to use. This is a big time saver. The inbox also is good to show us all opportunities to engage in one place. It's easy to learn and get started.,Would be good to see integration with external CRM. I hope to see this in the future. A broader search functionality (mentions on blogs, forums etc) would be great. Support isn't as great as it could be. I had a big list of questions and not all of them were answered fully.,7,3,Sprout Social and Zoho Social,Zoho CRM, Sentiment, Hootsuite Pro,Efficiency has been a big winner allowing us to manage our time more effectively. Too early to say as we have just completed a trial.User friendly, the best choice for Social CRM !My organization used Agorapulse to manage all social media accounts (Facebook fan page, twitter, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn) in one place. As Social Media Manager, I can program publications on the various social networks and monitor specific keywords for my brand. Agorapulse makes it easy to find in real time all messages received via the multiple social networks, directly into the tool and to respond via the tool itself. All the messages are combined and listed in chronological order, so it is easy to see the latest interactions with your social accounts. Agorapulse also features an internal CRM system that allows you to identify fans and followers that most frequently post, comment, or engage with your posts,Agorapulse creates amazing reports with all the metrics that give a good sense of the work you have accomplished. Agorapulse gives you a big sense of achievement when you have replied all your fans messages sent to you via the inbox. You can use Agorapulse on your smartphone with the app. Agorapulse allows you to communicate with your fans directly from the platform.,You can not have the LinkedIn profile with the app on the smartphone.,10,1,Ability to identify the best fans and to communicate with them directly from the tool.,,Adobe PhotoshopA great platform for SMBs!We use Agorapulse to post our social media content, analyze our data, and see what our competitors are doing on Facebook. They've been great!,Analyze social media data Easy, all-in-one social publishing Enable you to compare your content with competitors,Integrate more platforms Enable more competitive benchmark reports for other platforms,10,2,Saved timeThe AgoraPulse switchWe use AgoraPulse to streamline our social media channels. Our entire organization is involved with AgoraPulse and it greatly helps speed up our every day posts.,Multiple social media platform integration Interfacing quicker with people across multiple platforms Viewing analytics,Better analytics Ease of user creation,10,,Very good results with ROI paid back within days,AgoraPulse Review - From a Small Non-For-Profit PerspectiveAgoraPulse is being used by our two marketing departments with information technology offering support and installation. Presently our method of handling social media isn't really a method. We post a couple of advertisements, maybe some imagery from our courses. We need a tool that will allow us to segment our social media better than the in-house Facebook analytical data. AgoraPulse will allow us a broad overview of where we are coming up short and from all appearances help make sure we don't have places where we are weak.,Comparative metrics versus competitors - Its nice to see how others are doing with their social media platforms that work within the same realm as our company. It shows us where we could be doing better. Sweepstakes - Yes it appears to be "gamey," but we have gotten positive responses from our small test group that likes the occasional sweepstakes/coupon usage right through Facebook. One Stop Community Management - The dashboard functionality for our two marketing teams allows them to seamlessly communicate via the dashboard rather than question "Is this ad going up today." They can merely look at the calendar and go. It is also easier to match our existing calendar up with the AgoraPulse one for our graphic designers to get content out and it matches across the board.,I currently have no issues or have recognized limitations. We are a small company and the package we have signed up for actually suits all of our needs very well.,10,6,Hootsuite,QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, SugarCRM, Constant Contact,We are the very nascent stages of using AgoraPulse, as soon as we begin to see the impact on our business I would have no problem coming back and updating this sectionGreat for a growing agencyThis is one level above Sprout. It has customizable competitive analysis, it has a nice calendar view for shuffling posts to new days and reports are ALREADY in PowerPoint form. We manage 25 profiles and we need very specific reports. Agora Pulse is right for us!,Scheduling in calendar view Report exports in PowerPoint Customizable competitive analysis,Push notification publishing to Instagram would be great!,10,5,Sprout Social, HootSuite, Buffer, Sprinkle, Latergram, Schedu.gram and Iconosquare,Easier reporting Can build out editorial calendar effectivelyFinally... what I was waiting for in my business.I have an agency of marketing services and I take care of my clients' social media services such as Community Manager. I am a entrepreneur in technology. I found AgoraPulse and it helped my company reduce time and efforts to generate useful data and to manage multiple conversations with my customers' clients. I am solving a problem I had for many years with a software that has value for money. I can generate useful insights to create more complete content for my audiences. I like this software a lot!,Helps to reduce time when making reports. Identify influencers for social media accounts. Easy to use, friendly and it doesn't require my time explaining it to others. Affordable, has a good relation of value for money. Helps to have conversations at the same time with multiple customers.,When using a post in Facebook that is promoted, and some messages are connected it is hard to find the initial point of conversation. To have more social media accounts included, for example blogs analysis. In competition analysis can have better organic results.,9,2,Hootsuite Free,Hootsuite Free, Sprout Social, TweetDeck,10The greatest engine in driving my business in the social media race!AgoraPulse has introduced me to tools, social media metrics, and analyzing capabilities that I was unaware had existed. It's an absolute marketing essential and critical piece to building my business and brand, and an effective tool to calculate the impact of my company's social media reach. Managing all my sites on one platform saves me a lot of time and I love how I can build my brand continuously while I sleep. The interface is very easy to use with a nice graphic layout, and provides solid reporting material that can be used to provide to higher-ups or potential clients who are interested in partnering with your company or brand. I now have a good understanding of which marketing efforts are building my brand, and now that I discovered AgoraPulse, I feel that I am given an advantage in the social media race with my competitors. It's become something I use on a daily basis and I'm excited to explore every feature that it provides.,Social Media metrics and reporting Competitor Analysis Publishing,Nothing,10,1,Improved presentation for potential investors and/or clients. Increased time efficiency in analyzing all social media sites. Better understanding of social media growth.,Hootsuite,10AgoraPulse, the must-have for Community Managers !We use AgoraPulse as an advanced platform to manage our social network accounts, and our clients' accounts. We had been amazed by the easy-to-use system, the multiple options and functionalities, and we are truly enjoying our experience with them. We manage multiple accounts from several large companies in Senegal, so we will transfer the management of these accounts directly into their platform.,Easy-to-use platform. Extreme flexibility and multiple options of posting. Detailed stats & updated reports. Users/followers monitoring.,Facebook API issue: impossible to tag someone. Instagram API issue : impossible to post directly from the platform.,10,2,Faster and more flexible posting. Terrific possibility of scrolling through accounts. Their Calendar screenshots and Waiting List : a must have in your social network management business plan! Users and Followers monitoring : thank God they provide these features!,None,10Agorapulse is an almost necessary expansion for Facebook!Agorapulse is an almost necessary expansion for Facebook! It gives you access to many features that should be in Facebook right away. You can create contests, giveaways and almost everything you name! Also it gives you detailed analysis of your page. The only negative thing about AgoraPulse is pricing. So check it out yourself since it offers a 14 day free trial!,It has many features packed into one package which would normally require multiple apps to do it It has great monitoring/reporting system,Pricing is too high.,8,I have managed to create great competitions, giveaways and other things that have helped my Facebook page a lot.,Rafflecopter,Implemented in-house,8AgoraPulse is Brilliant! Cannot Fault them so far!We use AgoraPlus to boost our social media interaction and growth through their management platform that allows you to connect multiple networks, analyse your social media and create competitions which have advanced features which prove to be beneficial to our campaigns.,Very good live customer service. Video guides and useful topics to get you started. Great social media management tool & campaign manager.,Easier layout.,10,,,Easy management Less time spent on organizing and schedulingDoes What it Says it Will DoWe needed a solution to a problem - what's better than Hootsuite? What's simpler to use, quick to get going with and provides good reporting?AgoraPulse is primarily being used to enable a single view track of our Twitter and Facebook pages to enable a quick response where needed. The biggest thing it gives us though is easy to understand reporting, that's the biggest draw for us.,Reporting is AgoraPulse's best feature. Easy to understand and distribute. Quick setup and quick to understand. Simplicity is the key with AgoraPulse. Interactions with AgoraPulse staff are always fast and friendly.,I think AgoraPulse firstly needs to review its packages. The Micro package has no reporting facility and the Small package provides only a month's worth. Give the Micro package at least a month's reporting and the Small package either three months or full facility such as with Medium and Large packages. I would like to see the option to show more of a feed from Twitter and Facebook, or at least the ability to customise this.,8,,AgoraPulse has ensured that we have effective reporting, which was a goal we needed to achieve. It provides an overview of what is happening with a limited amount of attention, so the time overhead is limited. It has satisfied management that we will have control over what is occurring in our social media pages.,Hootsuite Pro,9AgoraPulse gets our social media pumping!AgoraPulse is used by our marketing team, including interns, to fully manage our social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. It is used entirely by the marketing department and was selected primarily for its reporting features, its tag tracking, and its CRM capabilities. It was brought on to replace SproutSocial.,Reporting social media interactions CRM of conversations with customers Tracking of influencers in our Twitter scope Monitoring keywords on social media,Google Chrome extension would be nice Implementation of UTM tracking codes Compatibility with Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+,9,6,Lowered our spending budget as it was significantly cheaper than SproutSocial Increased employee efficiency Increased reporting efficiency,,Buzzsumo, Slack, Asana,8AgoraPulse has changed the way we communicate sociallyWe recently started using AgoraPulse as a way to better monitor our social media interactions. The platform has allowed us to keep track of interaction from users and fans of our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. When people take the time to reach out to us, we feel it is critical to recognize that and answer them. It was not always happening with other products that we tried. The stream of information is clearer now and we just don't miss comments, questions, or shares!,We have always struggled with sorting out what is happening in real time or where it is happening at. With AgoraPulse, this is simplified because everything is right in front of you. The platform alerts us to new interactions while we are away from the computer or office. This has stopped the long process of sorting back through social accounts to see what, if anything transpired during our off hours. The time savings with AgoraPulse became evident very quickly. We can take a few minutes in the morning to review the overnight interactions and check in through the day or as soon as we receive alerts from them. Social media is important but it can become a huge time investment and this product just helps us sort and respond quickly.,While AgoraPulse fulfills our needs, the platform is laid out a little funny and getting around it took some time to figure out. It makes sense after you understand where things are and why but it was a little confusing at first.,9,1,AgoraPulse has been an important tools in helping us connect with our social fans. In our business, this interaction is critical and we have seen steady improvement in that since implementing this platform into our process.,Hootsuite Pro,10AgoraPulse made our heart skip a beat (in a good way!)After scanning multiple platforms for managing our social media account, AgoraPulse stood out as one of our favorites! For a small organization with limited resources to dedicate to social media, AgoraPulse makes it so easy to publish content on an easy to view calendar and easily respond to comments from our followers. They also have one of the best reporting features that auto-generates into a PowerPoint. We absolutely love it!,Amazing reports with all of your metrics. Easily respond and interact with followers on your various profiles. The ability to monitor influential followers and brand promoters.,Not able to visually follow feeds. As with any social media platform, it can be pricey. Not able to publish to Instagram.,10,3,Increased employee efficiency. Ability to make smarter decisions thanks to social media reporting and metrics. Improved communication between departments when marketing programs.,,QuickBooks for Mac, Toggl, Slack,9VCNWe have been using AgoraPulse at Idea Vital since 2015. We have 4 accounts at this time and constantly use the dark post follow function.,It's a perfect tool for dark post use in Facebook Ads. Allows us to follow Instagram comments. Pricing is perfect for startups. The connection with all the major networks is good.,Maybe provide answers for sales more quickly.,10,AgoraPulse is the perfect tool for tracking missing comments with business potential.Social Selling Made EasyAgoraPulse is used by the marketing department to meet social selling, scheduling and analytical needs for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We are planning to introduce the sales team to the platform to further our social selling strategy.,Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram analytics. The stats are presented beautifully. They are easy to understand by anyone and wonderfully show the value social has to a business. Their Facebook report is even available in stunning PowerPoint presentation! AgoraPulse also clocks the amount of time your users spend reviewing and answering questions on your social platforms. A great way to show the actual work that goes into managing a brand's online presence. Social Listening tools - definitely my favourite part of AgoraPulse. Their social listening over Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is amazing. One can easily see which messages are new, review them and see a list of reviewed items. You can also like, comment and share mentions over all three platforms. Setting up searches is simple and hassle free and unlike Sprout Social has a box for you to tell it what not to include in search results. As a result, your time spent going through your social networks is minimal and you have more time for other tasks. Scheduling for Facebook and Twitter. Nice, simple scheduling tool. Looking forward to when they introduce Google +, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Social Selling - because of their great social listening tools, AgoraPulse makes it really easy for an organisation to implement social selling. A strategy that all organisations need to be looking at if they plan to stay relevant and ahead of their competitors. Customer Support - AgoraPulse has the best customer support I have ever come across. You really feel valued and not another customer churning their revenue machine.,I would love to see AgoraPulse add an App for scheduling/drafting social posts. A Google extension would also be amazing and would make scheduling easier. Adding more social networks such as LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest, Tumblr with analytics. Extending their social listening tool to include blogs, articles and other pages on the net. Integrating with WordPress to give users a one-stop shop for publishing and creating content.,10,Better customer service, customer interaction on social. Increased employee efficiency Better understanding about what people are saying about us on social media. Helped us with reviewing our social strategy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and benchmarking our performance.,Hootsuite Pro,Sprout Social,,,Social media scheduling Social listening Social analytics,If they add WordPress and more social networks, we would like to use AgoraPulse as a one-stop show for all our content creation and publishing.,10,Publishing social media posts Reviewing brand mentions with their social inbox Pulling reports,Some aspects with publishing as it does not integrate with bitly. Therefore it doesn't pull the links title when you paste it, like HubSpot's publisher.,10Great tool, good pricing, so helpful for your business!When you are administrating a highly active community, collaboration in the admin team is key. And this tool makes it really easy to do that! Moreover it has a very easy to handle user interface and good, fair pricing. We have been testing a couple of systems and decided to go with AgoraPulse. We are really enjoying it - especially the chat support - that is really useful, when you are new to it. Plus, if you want to provide reports to your management, this tool comes handy too. Solid reporting material with a nice graphic format! Actually there is nothing I dislike with this tool. But I am looking forward to being able to add more channels to it, such as LinkedIn, blogs, and Pinterest maybe.We have definitely made a huge step by introducing this tool to our company software landscape. It makes our daily business easier and more reliable for our customers. We often had troubles, because notifications in Facebook itself don’t seem to be very reliable, if you have more than 1 admin on your page. We solved this issue with AgoraPulse and are really happy for it :) Absolutely worth the money!,Supporting in the collaboration process of social media content planning Reporting (out-of-the-box) Simple Facebook apps for more interaction,More social media channels (Pinterest, LinkedIn) Ads reporting 24 hr chat support,10,,More reliable notifications for customer support Increased client interaction Efficient approval processes,Hootsuite Pro,10Beautiful SimplicityAgoraPulse is being used by myself and soon to be clients I feel will benefit from using the software. AgoraPulse helps me to be productive and efficient with my workflow. The simple review feature ensures I never miss a message or mention on any of the profiles i manage. AgoraPulse also helps me to stay focused on engaging and posting content rather then consuming content. Other social media management tools can be overwhelming to my clients but I am confident the beauty and simplicity of AgoraPulse won't be too much to take in.,Simple to understand layout Clear visual one click export analytics straight into a presentation Review feature that makes sure you never miss a message or mention. The apps feature where you can run Facebook quiz, contest and personality test to increase engagement, add value and farm for data. The mobile app that you can manage your profile on is useful when you are out of the office. The ability to label follower or fans as ambassadors and/or influencers.,You can't use LinkedIn. You can't post direct to Instagram, although i do understand this is a fault on Instagram's side. A feature where you can put in a target audience demographic information and be given the top 5 used hashtags. The ability to see other content your audience are engaging with divided into written, visual and video content The ability to see what content you should curate for a certain audience.,10,1,Positive impact on my productivity and efficiency. The ability to run contests and stand out from the rest is a great feature. The simplicity of the one button export analytics which download as a presentation. I can then send to clients or take them through the results.,Hootsuite Pro and Sprout Social,9AgoraPulse rocks!We use AgoraPulse to manage the social presence of our clients and present to them our progress. AgoraPulse makes managing, replying and reporting an enjoyable process. We feel that we save time and resources by using it. I highly recommend it to anyone interested in the platform.,Great management & monitoring tools. Easy to reply to users. Amazing reporting.,Lack of support of GooglePlus. Lack of support of LinkedIn.,9,3,Better customer service ROI Increased brand awareness,Sprout Social and Hootsuite Pro,10AgoraPulse has cut our Social media time down by over 80%I'm Liam, founder of Wowzr.co.uk an ecommerce company that specialises in selling unique and interesting products with a wow factor. We do the vast majority of our advertising on Facebook and can have up to 100 different adverts running at a time. We haven't yet used the CRM component for influencer outreach but are looking forward to getting started with this in the coming weeks.,AgoraPulse has simplified our business considerably and saved a massive amount of time by allowing us to have a single inbox of comments and messages across all these different posts to respond to. Previously we would spend hours trying to locate all the comments and reply to them and would miss many. This process now takes about 15-30 mins per day and we never miss a comment.,The only thing I have noticed so far that I would like to see improved is that you can't tag a person when you are commenting or responding from within AgoraPulse and you can't directly message the person who made the comment from the comment itself like you can in Facebook Business Manager.,10,,10Reasons Why You Should Purchase AgoraPulseAgoraPulse is being used to create statistics and evaluations for Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for several companies we work for. The statistics generated allow us to send a complete and useful report to our clients. All of them have appreciated the reports sent to them and have praised how complete and functional these are to them as a company and to us as their social media managers.,Statistics. Clear and concise. Publishing. Allows us to publish Facebook and Twitter content. Reports are also available in other languages like Spanish.,Would love to be able to post on Instagram (although this is not up to AgoraPulse but up to Instagram).,10,,Better customer service. Instead of manually creating and generating these statistics, we can offer our clients a professional and thorough report. Efficiency. These professional and thorough reports help us to pay more attention to details and to improve the services we offer.,Hootsuite Free,10Get control over your social media and have a superb start generating revenuesOur marketing team using AgoraPulse as a tool for social media monitoring, analytics and to drive campaigns. It gives me a tool to track all user interactions I am getting through my social profiles in various platforms. It gives me a task calendar to organize my posts more easily. It gives me tools to engage with my fans and followers. After AgoraPulse I started generating revenues which is my ultimate target and it decreased our workloads very much. We now have more time to plan to dig deeper into social media to explore more ways to generate more revenue.,So easy to integrate, my social media data appears in a minute. Everything will be in one place to give you a total view. Making a decision will be so much easier, like it was never before. Their Facebook applications are like a killer platform to give you a rocket speed start for your business online. I appreciate their apps initiatives which would cost you hundreds of dollars on other platforms out there.,Ways to track competitors performance. Improve in analytics to populate more data in details on startup plans. More intense and interactive step by step guidelines on how to start a social media campaigns as a beginner.,10,,It is superb in generating new customers. It is very helpful for engaging with your prospects. It will give you ways to keep connected and generate return sales.,Compelte suite with exportable reportsWe use AgoraPulse to run our social media presence. It saves us a lot of time for having a suite [of software], and having all data in the same place.,Reports. Monitoring. Network Management.,Networks. More would be welcome. More analytics. An iPad app.,7,,Main ROI is time saving. Customer service improved. More visibility of our business in the social media sphere.,,Hootsuite Pro,8AgoraPulse. Amazing.AgoraPulse is amazing. I use this for my social media marketing. They do a great job at providing stats for the social media profiles. These stats show the user how valuable their profile is and gives an ROI for the profile. This is a win for both the user and the client.,Communication and trust Customer Support- They've been helpful and generous Providing Content- The content and information that AgoraPulse provides is amazing.,There is a lot to learn It's a bit on the expensive side for me...but I'm just starting out.,9,I have not been this far in my clients. But I will have this opportunity as AgoraPulse makes it easy.
Agorapulse

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 236 of 342 Agorapulse ratings and reviews.

Dane Vincent profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

We are in our first week of using the product live with all departments on board so I cannot attest to any less appropriate issues as of yet. I think the product from my trial use is amazing compared to prior products we have used (Hootsuite). When I presented the product to our marketing teams they all seems very excited to use AgoraPulse.
Read Dane Vincent's full review
Pili Mejia profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

They solved my problem and I liked it a lot. AgoraPulse has resolved an issue I had for a long time in taking care of my business. It iss well suited, well designed and helped me resolve reporting problems I had before in my company. It is very appropriate to consider it using it in any business.
Read Pili Mejia's full review
Luca D'Ottavio profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

AgoraPulse allows a total management of our multiple social network accounts, through PC and mobile. A real blast! Go for the trial version, you will get enchanted and buy the full license! The Social Network's APIs need a little adjustment and some improvements, but we are sure they are working on that!
Read Luca D'Ottavio's full review
Mike Gillan profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

AgoraPulse is best suited to those with minimal amounts of time to manage social media (that could mean most/everybody!). Its pricing is competitive as well so those on a budget would benefit. I'm not sure how well it would work in the largest of organisations, but for anybody looking for a fast solution, its ease of setup and use would make it an ideal choice.
Read Mike Gillan's full review
Chuck Ellis profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

AgoraPulse is awesome for being a general one-stop for basic social media management and publishing. We were impressed by the ability to manage so many features, including Facebook Ad campaigns directly within AgoraPulse. Further, we were excited that we could put dollar values on our interactions based on our own estimates to see how much our social interaction was valued at in a glance.
Read Chuck Ellis's full review
Christopher Kimball profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

For us, AgoraPulse was a solution to a communication problem. We tried several other social media monitoring platforms in the past but with poor results. AgoraPulse has taken the information from several popular platforms and streamlined the way we see it! Everything is on one place and we can interact with people directly from the dashboard!
Read Christopher Kimball's full review
Lauren Melnick profile photo

Likelihood to Recommend

If you cannot wait for AgoraPulse to roll out the other social media networks in the next few months, this might not be the product for you. However, if you can wait, I don't think you will regret it. I think until a more comprehensive publishing suite is revealed, AgoraPulse is best suited to businesses or brand managers whose clients are focused particularly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Read Lauren Melnick's full review
Theo Thompson profile photo
November 16, 2015

Beautiful Simplicity

Likelihood to Recommend

The number of profiles a person is managing and on what platforms is an important question. Will they need to be able to use the software on mobile while out and about?
Read Theo Thompson's full review

Boolean keyword searches (97)
Filtering out noise/spam (93)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (145)
Audience targeting (108)
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (128)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (137)
Bulk actions (123)
Lead generation (82)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (86)
6.7
Twitter (136)
Facebook (152)
LinkedIn (22)
Instagram (143)
Campaign success analytics (125)
Real-time tracking (128)
Competitor analysis (106)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (138)
Mobile access (128)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution