https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/rV/7p/W7JTG122JCTK.PNGEasy to use with GREAT customer service!We use Agorapulse to coordinate my client's social media activity. It allows us to schedule in advance and send posts for approval. We also use it to monitor activity after posting.,The scheduling function is very easy to use. I love being able to post to multiple platforms at the same time. The "listening" tab is great. Everything is aggregated in one place, making it easy for me to monitor comments, hashtags, etc.,The approval process needs improvement. I know they are working on it (they are great about sending updates on new features that have been requested by users).,8,4,N/A,Hootsuite Free,Salesforce for NonprofitsMeh. Better than the alternatives.Almost our entire Marketing department within our organization uses Agorapulse to schedule updates for our clients’ social media.,Moving social posts is easy. The calendar view is helpful in planning. It’s well organized.,Glitchy - sometimes I have to refresh my page to get changes to show. Frequent error posting. No auto-crop for Instagram.,7,6,Reporting has saved hours of time, even though it always requires edits. Scheduling saves time over Excel sheets for approval, as were needed before we used Agora. Auto-emailing clients saves time.,Hootsuite Enterprise,mondayAgorapulse has its finger on the pulse of social scheduling and listeningGreat, intuitive social scheduler, with a brilliant team backing it so no matter what you encounter on your travels across the channels, if you get stuck, there is someone to help! Works across a wide range of core channels, and has options to bulk upload or post on the fly, social listening and a reasonable cost for the functionality.,Intuitive to use Clean, well designed layout to the interface Brilliant customer service Open to suggestions for improvement,Doesn't have all social channels like Pinterest Needs the ability to download a calendar of content to share with others Additional functionality like scheduling videos through a mobile app such as on Buffer would add to the ease of use for social managers on the go,8,1,Easy to track social listening - increasing engagement Easy to schedule bulk uploads- saving time Much cheaper than comparable schedulers - saves money,Hootsuite Enterprise, Buffer and Sprout SocialGreat tool for better organization of social media channelsWe use Agorapulse for scheduling our social media posts, reporting of our channels, and to communicate with colleagues from all over the world. Agorapulse helps to get an overview of our posts. It is also really helpful for tracking conversations.,Communication: it is really easy to communicate with each other through the tool. Reporting: you can easily get all the data you need for your daily/weekly/monthly reports. Organization: you can organize all your posts. Scheduling: you can schedule all of your social media posts.,Communication: it would be great if you could also chat with your colleagues via Agorapulse. Followers: it would be great if you could add your followers to groups in order to have a better overview of them. Interaction: maybe it would be helpful if there would be more room for interaction in-between the team.,9,10,Better organization of our social media channels. Better communication in the team. Faster answers to messages, comments, or mentions.,SentiOne, Digimind Social, Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik)Agorapulse for hospitalityIt is used by our whole organization for the management of social media. It assists in managing our messages and comments and scheduling our content for months in advance.,Social media scheduling - It is easy to use and you can see a preview of what your content will look like on social media. Inbox - you can allocate certain messages to the right team members,Listening tools. This needs to be easier to set up. It needs to separate comments from private inbox messages It should have an image resizing tool built in like Hootsuite.,8,,It helps us respond across multiple brands in timely matter,Hootsuite, Buffer and Sprout Social,Canva, Google Ad ManagerAgoraPulse ExperienceWe use AgoraPulse for monitoring several platforms and being able to schedule content and work on several social media accounts at the same time. We are currently using this service for our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. Since we have a lot of Cantonese members, we use RenRen as well but we can't use AgoraPulse for RenRen right now. We use our social media for promotional contents and announcements. We had to contact customer service several times and they have one of the best customer service teams I've experienced.,Good customer service Easy to use Being able to monitor several accounts,More social media platforms could be added Images posted through this software sometimes become blurry The interface can be improved,9,40,The generated Microsoft Powerpoint reports are easier when we report to our supervisors. It saves us time. Our social media engagement has increased.,Google Drive, MailChimp, OneDriveMeets all your social media needs including future scheduling and reportingIt is used by me alone as the social media manager. It solves the problem of being able to pre-schedule our evergreen content. It also allows us to duplicate our evergreen content for future posts fast and easily.,Scheduling ahead: Saves so much time! Calendar view: easy to see and manage. Takes recommendations from the actual users: So great that they listen to the needs and wants of the end users. Easy to duplicate and repurpose successful content. Nice reporting tools.,I have been using AgoraPulse for a little over a month and in that time have experienced 2-3 different bugs in the platform that reduced my productivity for those days. If a post fails to be sent, for whatever reason (mine weren't sent because of internal bugs!), there is no clear and easy way to repost it again without re-doing all the work to make that post again, as far as I can see. AgoraPulse has the ability to tell the user the best times to post, but doesn't have a feature that automatically sends posts at that ideal time...seems like an obvious feature to me... There have been regular issues with the Instagram API bridge whereby the connection or token is lost and my scheduled posts all fail till it's fixed.,10,2,We went from paying $60 a month to paying over $400...so I guess it hit us negatively..,Sprout Social and Hootsuite EnterpriseThe most complete app for managing Social MediaAgoraPulse is the perfect social media management app. AgoraPulse provides some of the best analytics. We use it to schedule on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. After the posts go live we can track their presence using their wonderful analytics.,We use AgoraPulse to track competitors which is great. They have a social inbox feature that help with customer service.,The feature of Instagram publishing currently, only supports 1 photo - no videos, no carrousel Instagram reports do not include stories data,9,3,AgoraPulse has improved the flow of communication. We are more productive because we can optimize times and as a result, we provide a better service to customers.,Hootsuite Free, Iconosquare and Sprout SocialSubstantial software to ease your brand managementWe have multiple users managing multiple accounts. AgoraPulse allows us to manage accounts easily and allows managers to work with draft posts. We have many different businesses to support, and we can manage each one's social media voice independently with AgoraPulse.,Publish to multiple accounts Visually see posting schedules Reporting,Integration with Instagram Finding new Instagram followers Image manipulation and editing,8,6,Allows us to concentrate on creating campaigns as opposed to piecemealing posts together Allows for thorough brand management and monitoring,Hootsuite Pro and Buffer,Trello, ScreenCloud Signage, Google Ads (formerly AdWords)Great for social media managersAgoraPulse has been incredibly easy to learn to use, and makes life so much easier. Reports are created to keep track of growth and analytics, which is fantastic for monthly social updates to send around to the team. A lot of customers also turn to social media to use as a customer care platform, and AgoraPulse is fantastic as a tool to respond to these enquiries promptly, which is what we used religiously before we outsourced customer care. Their scheduling tool for Facebook and Twitter is also incredibly useful and makes life easier, especially to schedule posts for weekends and when you're away from the office. Hopefully this will extend to include Instagram soon!,Scheduling - easy to use and makes life easier Responding to customers Tracking analytics,Would be great to include Instagram in automatic scheduling Analytics are not updated live and are slightly delayed Doesn't include Instagram DM in responses,8,1,Not sureTracking the Pulse of Client Interactions with AgoraPulseOur social media management team uses AgoraPulse both for posting to client social accounts and responding to interactions on client ads and posts. Many features of AgoraPulse are important for our team, particularly being able to assign various interactions to specific area experts and include notes from previous conversations. The saved replies feature has also been a great help when onboarding and training new team members. Our largest social client is the reason we started using AgoraPulse, and our experience was so positive that we dropped all other social management tools and moved all of our clients onto the platform within just a few months.,Easy to use - new members are trained within minutes on using the platform, and more advanced users can quickly find information in the tutorials section. Assigning social interactions to specific team members is a crucial feature of the platform for our team. AgoraPulse has done a good job adding new features and continuing to grow the offerings of an already outstanding social management platform.,Notifications of usability updates could be handled better, and could be more timely. Notifications of usability issues could also be handled in a more timely manner. We would like to see integration with more social platforms, but we also understand the time consuming nature of that work...it would just be nice to have!,10,6,We do not miss social interactions, which is a huge positive for our clients. Positive ROI Team management has also been positively effected by our use of AgoraPulse.,Buffer and Hootsuite Pro,NinjaCat, Basecamp, ClickTime, Google Analytics, Google Search ConsoleConstantly-upgraded social media time-saver with 5-star customer serviceI use AgoraPulse to manage our corporate social media presence across multiple platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Having a scheduling tool was a necessity, but it was really important to have a tool that created efficiencies because our team is small. AgoraPulse allowed for creating queues of evergreen content, and scheduling to multiple platforms at once (but with the ability to tweak for each platform -- one of my favorite features). It's allowed us to ramp up our social presence quickly and effectively.,My favorite feature is the ability to schedule a post to multiple platforms (i.e, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) within one screen, but with the added bonus of being able to tweak each platform's post. That means custom URLs w/unique UTM codes, adjusted post length for different platforms, etc. A terrific feature. The content queues are also wonderful. They allow me to find and distribute evergreen content at custom intervals without having to "reschedule" each time. Simply load up the content into a queue, set the days/times for each queue, and how many times you want that content to recycle and BOOM you're done. Beyond that, they're always improving the platform. Each week some tweaks are made, which are announced in a blog post. The customer service is top notch, and they're humans -- meaning they're not just copying & pasting from a script, but they have personality and they listen. This goes a LONG way, and makes it easier to be patient with features that might not yet quite be there, or when there's an issue or unexpected change to an API that affects the platform.,I'm not a fan of the way AgoraPulse pushes images to LinkedIn, which is as a link, rather than a native image. It leads to some clunky-looking posts. One item I'd like to see, which I believe they're working on, is a unified inbox. Having all notifications in one place would make it easier to use as the primary means for responding to and engaging with our audience. While the listening feature is awesome, it's fairly limited for Instagram. I wish there was the ability to create a search with filters based on language, or excluding words/hashtags, etc. There are hashtags I want to listen for, but the volume of nonsense and/or irrelevant posts that use those hashtags makes it difficult to weed through. A better advanced search function for that feature would be a huge benefit.,8,1,AP has really helped us grow our audience by making the execution of content sharing and audience engagement scalable. It's hard to measure the specific impact of AP, since it was implemented at the beginning of our social media efforts (which was negligible prior to), but we've seen a continued positive trend month-over-month in reach, engagement and audience size since it's implementation.,Sprout Social and Hootsuite Pro,BirdEye, Canva, Slack, TrelloMust-have for any small or medium-sized agencyWe use AgoraPulse daily to assist in managing our clients' social media profiles. The intuitive and streamlined interface allows us to work through multiple tasks quickly and efficiently.,I love having the ability to tag conversations, comments, and individual followers. This makes follow-up and reporting a breeze. The layout is so intuitive. For being such a feature-rich application, it's easy to dive in and get started with the basics rather quickly. The training videos do a great job of breaking things up into bite-sized pieces. The support team is phenomenal. I rarely wait more than a few hours for a response, even during off hours. The team is always courteous and professional. More importantly, they get things done quickly.,I'd like to see support for Instagram Stories. In addition to the calendar view, I'd like to be able to see scheduled Instagram posts in a 3x3 grid view. This would make planning much easier. When creating a new post, it would be nice to have a way to edit photos after uploading. Even just a simple crop option would be amazing, especially for Instagram. The calendar can be a little buggy at times if you try to drag and drop multiple posts into different spots too quickly. A simple page refresh always solves the issue, so it's not a big deal. I'd like to be able to track the performance of LinkedIn posts.,9,2,Scheduling a month's worth of posts for a single client would take 6-7 hours without AgoraPulse. Now we're down to about 90 minutes! AgoraPulse allows me to take on 3-4 times the number of clients I'd otherwise be able to handle.,Buffer, Post Planner and Hootsuite Free,Facebook for Business, Canva,No,Price Product Features Product Usability Product Reputation Vendor Reputation Third-party Reviews,I wouldn't change anything. I do extensive research before making big decisions. I'm happy with the process as well as the result in this case.,10,Yes,Yes! During my trial period, they noticed I hadn't been using the tool that much. They reached out to me and I explained that due to time constraints I hadn't been able to explore the product. They doubled the length of my trial and continually sent helpful training videos. Quite honestly, this converted me into a customer.A powerful tool that makes social management simple, easy, enjoyable and very cost effective.I use AgoraPulse to manage my social media and post regular updates of both curated and original content on my profiles to create brand awareness and promote my services. It simplified social media management for me because now it's all under one "roof" and very easy to use.,Queueing content to create evergreen content. Answering all my social media comment from one inbox. Preview and edit posts for each social media channel to make them different before posting. Simple user interface, clean, and intuitive to use.,When queueing content I can only choose one category for a single channel. When I queue content for multiple channels at the same time, I have to go back to the other channels and reassign the content to the particular category I want. That's a bit time-consuming and repetitive. It would be great if at the moment of queueing the content to different social media channels I could specify the categories for each channel at that point, so I don't have to go back and reassign the content that went to the "general" category to the relevant category I want to queue it into. Sometimes the interface disconnect and is a bit slow, but I guess it's probably due to a very heavy usage. That seems to happen at a certain time of the day, so I think it's probably the usage load that affect the performance.,9,2,Saves me a lot of time. Streamlined social media management. Good value for money.,Hootsuite Free,Canva, ActiveCampaign, Acuity Scheduling,Yes,Price Product Features Product Usability Prior Experience with the Product,I wouldn't change my evaluation and selection process. I did an in-depth research and testing before switching to AgoraPulse.,Queueing content into categories. Access to previews and the ability to edit a post for each channel before posting or queueing. A single inbox to reply to all social media comments. Nice layout, easy to understand and intuitive to use.,Queueing could be improved especially when queueing content to multiple channels at the same time.,Yes,9AgoraPulse - The solution and team to work withAgoraPulse is being used in our marketing department and we use it to manage our clients' social media accounts. It saves us a great deal of time and effort.,Scheduling - this part of the software is really easy to use and when you have a problem it's easy to update directly on the main calendar. Innovating - the team is constantly adding new things to the system to not only make it a better platform to work on, but also to offer us as the clients more value Customer service - I have not met a team like AgoraPulse's that is always available to help and swift to respond. Their team truly made us feel like a family and we are very grateful for it.,Reporting - the reporting section is our least favorite part of AgoraPulse and [there is] great room for improvement. The reporting needs to be customizable and be automated to truly save us and the other teams time.,9,3,Positive - it was much easier to maintain our clients' social media accounts Negative - reporting was frustrating and took up too much time,Hootsuite Pro, Buffer and Sprout Social,RavenToolsBest Combination of Social Media Publishing, Listening, and ReportingAgoraPulse is being used by all members of our marketing team to create, schedule, and plan social media content. We're also using it to respond to comments and gather analytics about how our content is performing. The business problems AgoraPulse solves are: - planning, collaborating, and scheduling social content - monitoring brand mentions - responding to brand mentions - reporting social content performance,The user interface is gorgeous. Since we spend a lot of time in the interface, I'm particularly sensitive to this (I'm also a designer, so there's that...). The calendar view is very helpful in seeing where our content is scheduled, and helps us to find any gaps. The social listening is exceptional in that it can find brand mentions that weren't even tagged properly, allowing us to reach out and build the relationship with those users who may not have even known to tag us.,The chrome extension (and even in the web app) is a bit slow to load. I would definitely love to see it load up faster. I have to sign back into the account way too often and it's a little annoying. Almost daily. There is a bug that disables the keyboard shortcuts when switching social profiles. No pinterest support yet... so I have to pay for an entirely separate tool for that one network.,10,3,It has made our social media marketing efforts more streamlined (cutting down time and cost). It has allowed us to better track our performance metrics, allowing us to create more effective content.,CoSchedule, Buffer, Hootsuite Free, Hootsuite Pro, Sprout Social and Post PlannerAgoraPulse: everything you need for social mediaRight now we are in the process of upgrading. So far, I anticipate it will help team members to be more professional, create better expectations for post approvals and how many posts need to be set a week, help us see posts across a spectrum since we have long-term projects that span over a long period of time. We are a small company that is in a growth stage and we are currently documenting that exciting and stressful process. It will help us stay extremely organized and keep our social media pages looking professional and uniform. It essentially helps solves making content, scheduling, editing, approving content.,Scheduling posts through out the month and seeing how they span out in a calendar format is very useful and helpful visual aide. Since our company is project based we can't have posts being posted at random, and we also need to feature community organizations, collaborations, as well as our upcoming competition. Approvals. Its really essential that whoever is forming posts can't publish until posts are approved for quality and professional purposes. Providing a platform for others to edit is really important for us too. We always need someone else to edit for grammar, content, and relevancy.,Publishing to Instagram has been particularly hard. Just because I would like to post multiple photos and that makes things difficult when I make a post with multiple photos. I wish I could make drafts of posts and save them. Simply made for content. That would be easier for me to make posts so I wouldn't lose a post every time that I step away from the computer for a little bit.,10,3,It's too soon to tell actually. It's definitely springboarded a lot of projects, but we are still building our report.,Hootsuite FreeGreat Social PlatformWe are currently using AgoraPulse in our social media dept. to monitor, schedule, publish, listen for social queues, and generate reports for all of our social platforms. It addresses a few issues we have with our social media monitoring, namely our lack of reporting per social platform and scheduling posts in advance.,They listen to user feedback and they attack user issues promptly. The reporting feature is really nice. A number of social monitoring tools are lacking in this area. Simple things like changing the dates of your reports are missing in other platforms. New feature: Fans and Followers where you can see who your brand is engaged with. The system shows you all of your users who are engaged with or ambassadors of your brand. It will even show which users are banned. Our (very moderately priced) subscription gets us 10 social profiles, a team of 3 users, and 1 competitor to monitor.,A few of their social profiles do not have all features we need. For example, LinkedIn does not have a listening tool and YouTube does not have a reporting tool. Very limited options on Instagram to interact with users Pinterest is not an option as of yet.,8,2,Our Customer Service team has been very receptive to questions posed on SM. We are able to quickly navigate, and deploy when issues arise. We have received positive reviews on our posts. With the help of AgoraPulse's scheduling tool we are able to set up our month in advance, and reply as needed. We have also seen an uptick of qualified leads to our sales funnel.,Hootsuite Free, Sprout Social and Zoho Social,Workfront, Slack, ZoomListen up: AgoraPulse has great social listening.We use it for social media management. It's being used by the Marketing department. It addresses the business problem of engaging with our audience on social media.,Social Listening Scheduling Responses in the app Reporting,Being able to customize the publishing calendar Publishing calendar showing post previews Weekly emails letting you know what the top posts are Customized weekly reports emailed to you,9,3,I haven't been able to prove a ROI with AgoraPulse I wish their was a non profit discount for adding on social media accounts Positive effect of better social listening, we're more responsive Love the Instagram location listening tool,Buffer, Hootsuite Free, Sprout Social, Sprinklr, Facebook for Business and TweetDeck,Blackbaud CRM, Facebook for Business, TweetDeck, Slack,1,Social media Social listening social media management,8This company is great!My name is Veronica and I use AgoraPulse to schedule content on 10 different Realtor Social Media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn). I currently create content that is scheduled four times a week for an entire month. At this current moment, I am the only one that uses AgoraPulse. It has allowed me to easily post content onto multiple platforms in one fast and easy setting. Before I would need to sign into each individual profile and schedule content. It took days to get everyone's content up and scheduled for the month.,I can easily view all the content I have created for a particular individual's social site. I enjoy that I can switch between social profiles by using the groups/lists on the side of the program.,I wish there would be a 'Best Time' button that will schedule content for the best times of the day per each individuals reports. That way, instead of choosing a specific time for each time I schedule a post, I could hit the 'Best Time' button and I know the content would go out at the right time.,10,1,AS of right now we have not had any ROI.Take back your time!Darn Good Yarn is currently using AgoraPulse to monitor our organic and paid social posts. This work is completed by our customer service staff. We found that going into each ad set directly in Facebook Business Manager was too time consuming. This software has allowed us to drastically reduce the time it takes for us to respond to a customers comment.,Facebook Ads Management - It brings all of your ad comments into one platform and reduces the number of clicks and time as compared to preforming these tasks in ad manager. Social Monitoring - AgoraPulse brings all of your brand related mentions into the platform so you do not have to search across multiple platforms. Escalation - AgoraPulse allowed our agents to assign tickets that they are unable to answer to more experienced staff,Moderating Instagram - due to the privacy features of Instagram, we are unable to respond directly to posts we are tagged in within AgoraPulse. The software does take you directly to the post,8,5,We have reduced customer service hours spent replying to paid ads We have been able to catch and respond to "bad eggs" before escalation,Hootsuite EnterpriseGood, not great.Our social media department utilizes scheduling content and reports through AgoraPulse. It's helpful to schedule content in advanced and see a detailed report about the content posted.,Scheduling is mostly O.K. - Works about 90% of the time. Reports are helpful, even though I have a feeling they're somewhat inaccurate (due to my results using the info they provided) Customer service is fine. They have a chat and get back to me (usually) within the same day,When it doesn't work, scheduling can be very frustrating and ruins my strategy. Sometimes I'll schedule something and it doesn't get posted due to an error and I won't be notified. Doesn't have a feature to schedule videos, which is unfortunate because videos are important to engage the audience. You also cannot post photos that aren't square. Reports seem inaccurate and doesn't give much detail, especially with the window in which we should be posting for each account.,6,3,I feel like all of my platforms have been doing poorly and I'm struggling with getting my posts viewed. The reports are not helpful and are inaccurate.,I made the switch to AgoraPulse and am incredibly pleased with this SMM softwareI am using it for automation of social media posts, engagement, and social listening.,Robust social media management software. Lots of features. Easy to use interface. Very intuitive. I especially like the data on fans and followers/reports.,Setting up my publishing queues was a bit time consuming; maybe there is a way to make it quicker to add multiple times quickly?,9,1,I like the analytics portion a lot. When I can do a deep dive, it helps me to know what exactly I have to focus on for my social media efforts.,Buffer,Buffer, ManageFlitter, FollowerwonkStrengths and weaknessesI'm working in a trade union. In order to expand our services to members, we are giving legal advice to our members through Facebook and other social media. We are using different Facebook pages for each industry (construction, cleaning, household activities, safeguarding, ...) and we use AgoraPulse to publish items to our Facebook page and manage reactions. In our very decentralized organisation, only the central department is using AgoraPulse.,Allows you to post fast responses Easy to reply in PM Good overview of all your posts,Limited functionality on advertising You can't tag a user over multiple pages Automatic reply isn't possible,7,5,We don't have a measurable ROI at the moment (not due to AgoraPulse, but due to our own lack of decent CMS system to follow up the users). We think it has a very positive effect on retaining our members and do have regularly positive commentary form our members. In order to have a positive effect on our Facebook pages, it's really helpful to promote our page significantly,Falcon.io,Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe PhotoshopSo Much More Than Just A Content SchedulerI started using AgoraPulse a few months ago, as I was looking for a solution to manage all aspects of my clients' social media accounts in one place. It helps us keep track of all engagement across platforms, and the publishing calendar allows us to have a great overview of what's happening on any given day of any given month. It makes scheduling content a breeze.,Managing enquiry. With AgoraPulse's inbox system, it makes it really easy to manage all incoming comments and enquiry, so no customer goes unanswered. Content publishing. With AgoraPulse, you can schedule content, repeat content, tag content, and move content all within a super easy to use interface. Their customer support is amazing. I know at any time I can answer a question, and get an answer quickly and easily with their in platform live chat.,Everything I could suggest to improve is already in the queue, and it's fantastic that they have a really transparent upgrade process, so you know what is being worked toward and the timeline for this.,9,1,AgoraPulse has given me back more time, making the investment well worth it. Within the first week of using AgoraPulse, I felt a noticeable difference in the time my social media management took.,Hootsuite ProUnspecified
Agorapulse
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

Agorapulse Reviews

Agorapulse

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Return on Investment

• Reporting has saved hours of time, even though it always requires edits.
  • Scheduling saves time over Excel sheets for approval, as were needed before we used Agora.
  • Auto-emailing clients saves time.
November 29, 2018

AgoraPulse Experience

Return on Investment

• The generated Microsoft Powerpoint reports are easier when we report to our supervisors.
  • It saves us time.
  • Our social media engagement has increased.
Jason Glogau profile photo

Return on Investment

• AP has really helped us grow our audience by making the execution of content sharing and audience engagement scalable. It's hard to measure the specific impact of AP, since it was implemented at the beginning of our social media efforts (which was negligible prior to), but we've seen a continued positive trend month-over-month in reach, engagement and audience size since it's implementation.
Read Jason Glogau's full review
Daniel R. Herbert, MBA profile photo
October 04, 2018

Great Social Platform

Return on Investment

• Our Customer Service team has been very receptive to questions posed on SM. We are able to quickly navigate, and deploy when issues arise.
  • We have received positive reviews on our posts. With the help of AgoraPulse's scheduling tool we are able to set up our month in advance, and reply as needed.
  • We have also seen an uptick of qualified leads to our sales funnel.
Read Daniel R. Herbert, MBA's full review
Debbie Gillum profile photo

• I haven't been able to prove a ROI with AgoraPulse
  • I wish their was a non profit discount for adding on social media accounts
  • Positive effect of better social listening, we're more responsive
  • Love the Instagram location listening tool
Read Debbie Gillum's full review
Jeroen Coolsaet profile photo
September 04, 2018

Strengths and weaknesses

Return on Investment

• We don't have a measurable ROI at the moment (not due to AgoraPulse, but due to our own lack of decent CMS system to follow up the users).
  • We think it has a very positive effect on retaining our members and do have regularly positive commentary form our members.
  • In order to have a positive effect on our Facebook pages, it's really helpful to promote our page significantly
Read Jeroen Coolsaet's full review

Boolean keyword searches (97)
Filtering out noise/spam (93)
Sentiment analysis (1)
Broad channel coverage (3)
Content planning and scheduling (145)
Audience targeting (108)
Content optimization (1)
Workflow management (128)
Automated routing and prioritization (1)
6.4
Customer interaction histories (137)
Bulk actions (123)
Lead generation (82)
6.6
Content marketing (1)
Paid media management (1)
Campaigns and promotions (86)
6.7
Twitter (136)
Facebook (152)
LinkedIn (22)
Instagram (143)
Campaign success analytics (125)
Real-time tracking (128)
Competitor analysis (106)
Role-based user permissions & privileges (138)
Mobile access (128)

About Agorapulse

Agorapulse is a social media management tool that aims to help mid-sized businesses and agencies better manage their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube activity.

It allows users to post content, engage with their community, and download reports from a single dashboard that is designed to be intuitive.

Agorapulse Features

Listening/monitoring Features
Has featureBoolean keyword searches
Has featureFiltering out noise/spam
Does not have featureSentiment analysis
Does not have featureBroad channel coverage
Publishing Features
Has featureContent planning and scheduling
Has featureAudience targeting
Does not have featureContent optimization
Has featureWorkflow management
Engagement Features
Does not have featureAutomated routing and prioritization
Has featureCustomer interaction histories
Has featureBulk actions
Marketing Features
Has featureLead generation
Does not have featureContent marketing
Does not have featurePaid media management
Has featureCampaigns and promotions
Has featureCampaign success analytics
Has featureReal-time tracking
Has featureCompetitor analysis
Account management Features
Has featureRole-based user permissions & privileges
Has featureMobile access
Has featureSocial Media Inbox for each account with real time tracking of incoming messages and ad comments
Has featureAutomatic moderation, real time email notification, post scheduling
Has featureCompare your page with Competitors and measure your posts’ performance
Has featureInbox assistant to help you moderate incoming content. Available on all plans.
Has featureContent queues to store queued or requeued content according to content type or theme.

Agorapulse Screenshots

Agorapulse Videos (2)

Watch How this marketing agency saves time using Agorapulse.

Watch How these happy customers love the all-in-one Agorapulse.

Agorapulse Integrations

Agorapulse Competitors

Medium$99per installation
Large$199per installation
Enterprise$499per installation
X-Large$299per installation

**Medium plan: 10 social profiles, 2 users **Large plan: 25 social profiles, 4 users **X-Large plan: 40 social profiles, 8 users **Enterprise plan: 60 profiles, 20 users

Agorapulse Customer Size Distribution