Alert Logic Cloud Insight Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Wera Michalska profile photo
Alert Logic Cloud Insight is a different type of security program, unlike others. I was using this software for my AWS environment for myself, and then my organization wanted to use this software after my recommendation. Now my company is using this software.Thanks to this software you can gain deep insight into your AWS environment with the ability to monitoring of environments changes with its intelligence. It has many features that you can do whatever you want like changing policy, allowing third-party sign in etc.This program is right now providing us 24/7 security especially from many hack-attacks.
  • It has a really intelligent system that it can realize any illegal activities from the outside.
  • It can be designed by you. Whatever you want, you can do or change anything that you made before.
  • High security 24/7. Just feeling safe.
  • I would like to see voice assistance when I am creating new things for my environment
  • When you are creating an external ID, it has some delay at times.
  • I think the price is too expensive. I would like to have a decreased price.
When you start to learn the software, it looks like it is so complicated and unknown, but after that, you realize that it is not actually as hard as you think. You just need to give more attention to the program and you can understand easily how to use it. At some point, vulnerabilities cannot be solved so, in this case, you may have some concern if something is happening in the system or not, but actually, there is nothing happening.
Read Wera Michalska's full review

Alert Logic Cloud Insight Scorecard Summary

About Alert Logic Cloud Insight

Alert Logic Cloud Insight is an Amazon Web Services (AWS)-native security service that continuously discovers and assesses your AWS workloads and EC2 instances for vulnerabilities and misconfigurations that don’t follow AWS Security Best Practices.

Alert Logic Cloud Insight Technical Details