Allbound provides Cambum Networks a solution to communicating and engaging with more than 11,000 partners around the globe. The portal …
We use Allbound for our employees, Partners and Clients to get access and share content for training, onboarding, best practices and more. …
We use it for all of our training, both partner & internal enablement training. We use it for branding, content, resources, playbooks, …
We rely on Allbound to systemize Communication and Sales Enablement with our audience of global channel partners. It's a single …
Allbound, from my understanding, is a platform that allows our partners to access educational information, track referrals submitted, and …
We use Allbound for our partner portal. We needed a centralized location for our partners to access content that also allowed us to …
We use Allbound for our channel business and partner routing. Leads come through Allbound into our lead routing system. This essentially …
We needed to find a partner management platform that would meet the needs of a fast-growing startup. We use Allbound for our partners to …
We utilize Allbound as a repository of prospect ready collateral, with prospect pages being tailored to each prospect. We like the library …
Helps deliver communication and onboarding with partners in an efficient, scalable manner. This is used by the market and channel teams.
Allbound is our main PRM hub and integrates with our CRM. It serves as the hub for everything marketing related and overlays with the …
Allbound is used by our Partner, Product Marketing, and Training teams to help our partners stay up to date on our company, use marketing …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Allbound, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.allbound.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
Allbound is a cloud-based channel sales and marketing platform that allows organizations to give real-time access to sales enablement, marketing tools and resources in one mobile-friendly place. With Allbound's PRM, businesses can arm their partners, resellers and distributors with the content, training and campaigns needed to close more deals faster.
- Supported: Content Management & Social Promotion
- Supported: Deal Registration
- Supported: Channel Analytics
- Supported: Playbooks
- Supported: Prospect Pages
- Supported: Dynamic Partner Groups
- Supported: Group-based Permissions
- Supported: In-Product Collaboration
- Supported: Channel Directory
- Supported: Channel Report Card
Allbound centralizes & connects the people, content & technology for running & growing a channel while providing access to reports & statistics that help accelerate performance. You can finally say goodbye to the complex portals, legacy PRM systems & cluttered inboxes that res...Show More
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||55%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||25%|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Content Management including sales & marketing resources, calendar items, distributor and partner communications, and news for partners
- Deal registration and MDF management--providing an easy to use system for partners and Cambum administrators to enter and review requests.
- Increasing partner engagement--providing an easy way to update the portal frequently keeps our partners coming back to see the latest and greatest resources and benefits
- I am happy with Allbound and their responsiveness and willingness to listen to their customers to constantly make improvements to their product.
- Easy to use
- Nice interface
- Quick ability to share content
- Notification capability to users when new content is posted
- Easy to setup and customise
- Excellent customer onboarding program
- Easy to customize content to each partner, region or reseller category
- UI could do with an update
- Out of the box integrations with other content platforms (e.g. video hosting)
- Integrated comms platform for partner updates
- Enable partners to learn about our products through learning tracks
- Customization of our pages to direct users to the content we want them to see
- Campaigns in a box
- There isn't much connection/automation to Hubspot
- You can't edit recommended resources it's always just the most recent
- Lead submission
- Form customization
- Easy to use for partners
- The ability for the admins to do the customization
- A nice clean user interface
- Easy for partners to understand how to use
- Easy for us to administer
- We always want to see new value added
- Prospect Pages
- Visibility into prospect page views and interaction
- Looking into other sales peoples prospect pages
- More visual representation of content that is selected for X bucket vs Y bucket. What's visible to who
- Easy to learn and build content - Any user can do this, no need to be tech-savvy.
- Great customer support, unlimited. Quick to respond and help strategize.
- Great price point for the offering.
- Missing a few nice-to-have features, i.e. ability to clone content, re-order content.
- Missing ability to add viewing permissions within a page (versus by page).
- I would like to have more editing/formatting options within the page.
- Customizable to your needs.
- Integration with other systems.
- Support and ease of use.
- Requires support because it's customizable.
- Lead registrations. One reason we chose Allbound was for its easy to use deal registration form.
- Events. We promote every event that our company will be attending to all of our partners via Allbound.
- Prospecting. Our team also creates unique prospecting pages for customers, prospects, and partners to help drive specific information that these companies should have access to across the organization.
- Features. Some of the features that I think are necessary aren't there. But have found a work around to help drive the program.