October 22, 2019
Score 6 out of 10
Read Nikhil Kohli's full review
Pros and Cons
- Hybrid integration platform.
- Integrating data from both legacy and SaaS systems, such as SAS, Salesforce, JDE and more.
- High availability and scalability.
- Ability to develop custom functions and logic with minimal system modifications.
- Monitoring: There is huge way the organization can increase in monitoring, the Anypoint monitoring dashboard is just ok!
- Documentation is way behind, there are only minimal knowledge base articles.
- Support: The support system can be more pro-active.