Apttus Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Apttus CPQ aims to help companies drive optimal sales behavior by guiding reps to the right products and prices to meet business objectives.
According to the vendor, key benefits of using the product include:
- SHORTEN SALES CYCLES: Reps can configure the right products, even complicated product bundles, at the right price and faster with guided selling, smart search and a clean, customizable UI.
- MAKE APPROVALS FAST AND EASY: Intelligent workflows help eliminate approval bottlenecks.
- WIN BIGGER DEALS: Pricing controls and workflow approvals help increase average order size and eliminate rogue discounting. A recommendation engine and guided selling feature highlight cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- DELIVER ACCURATE QUOTES EVERY TIME: Approved language and validated customer, product and pricing information help reps send accurate quotes.
- CONNECT QUOTES TO CONTRACTS: Proposals can be turned into contracts.
CallidusCloud CPQ, PROS Smart CPQ, Cincom CPQ, Configure One, IBM CPQ, QuoteWerks, Sofon Sales Configurator, Configit Quote, Smart Contract Management by FPX, Tacton, Infor CloudSuite CPQ, CallidusCloud CLM, Sugar Sell (SugarCRM), Oracle CPQ Cloud (BigMachines), ConnectWise Sell (formerly Quosal), Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick), Oracle Engagement Cloud (formerly Oracle Sales Cloud)
Apttus Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Apttus Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|