Armor

Armor Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

February 17, 2017

Protection at all points

Michael Noland | TrustRadius Reviewer
Armor's infrastructure provided much of the security we needed. Their partnership with Vormetric (encryption-at-rest) provided the remaining pieces we needed for our application. In the future, we look forward to investing into more specific security certifications such as HIPAA and PCI.
The baseline security at Armor is great. I wish the Web Application Firewall was a little more specific to my needs or I could have multiple options for this so that I could choose a WAF that is more specific to the applications I'm running: WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
Yes. We need to be SSAE-16 compliant to handle consumer data. My organisation has achieved this via its use of Armor Complete. We are frequently sent through application security assessments and infrastructure reviews by clients with teams that are a hundred fold bigger than our entire IT base. With Armor Complete, we can provide answers, documentation, and assure our clients that their data is in expert care.
We have a mix of virtual and physical systems that need to be secured. The Armor Anywhere product/service provided us one solution that works for all of our systems and allows us to have visibility into the security of all of our systems in one portal. That is invaluable.
February 24, 2017

An Honest Review

Our client has never experienced site hacking since the launch 2 years ago, so I believe that the security aspect of Armor's services have been good. Though the one time we were alerted to a possible issue, the "fix" also ended up causing a production outage, which was not a good experience for us or our client.

Armor Scorecard Summary

What is Armor?

Armor is a cloud and mobile security solution. The vendor’s value proposition is that this solution was purpose-built to deliver the highest level of defense and control for an organization’s critical data, no matter where it’s hosted.

The vendor says they are so confident in the ability of their solution to protect an organization’s data that they back it with their Cyber Warranty Guarantee.

Armor Features