- Staffing cost
- Identifying gaps in the day, using intra-days to map out and foresee trouble areas and plan for them
- Cross functioning teams, using the tools this application has to help manage different LOB's
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Aspect really makes it easy for your employees to be there when your customers need the help.
- I can't speak to this as much since I was just customer service, but it was easy to see that Aspect made us aware of when we had more customers needing assistance so we were able to schedule around that. It's great being known for having excellent, easy-to-reach customer service and Aspect made that simple to achieve.
- Improved service level: By utilizing the forecasting features and scheduling optimizers in the software, service level objections can be increased greatly- especially in a multi-skill environment.
- Reduced workload for back-office employees: Being able to quickly schedule in bulk, quickly create forecasts, automate reports, and have agents' schedule requests automatically approved or denied can save massive amounts of time.
- Agent efficency: By providing multiple tools to gauge agents' adherence, you can see massive improvements in the way your call center agents adhere to their schedule; which in turn, improves service level.
- Improved service levels
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Better planning, communication with leadership
- Improved lead time on hiring
- Agents are happier with vacation administration. There is no longer a flat # of employees allowed off each day.
- Improved Service Levels / Customer Satisfaction
- Agent Schedule Flexibility, Agent Moral Improvments
- Reduced Overtime Requirements and Costs
- The workforce management team was able to decrease the cycle time forecasting, staffing and scheduling staff; resulted in higher employee engagement
- The scenario based planning enabled us to develop a more accurate call volume forecast thus staffing the contact centers appropriately; approximately $500k savings realized in labor expenses (reduced FTE headcount, while meeting the same level of service level measures)
- Improved customer experience due to staffing the call center properly (answered 80 percent of our calls within 20 seconds)
- Faster forecasting
- More accurate historic data
- Employee satisfaction
- Aspect Workforce Management, when used as designed did a wonderful job of reducing wait times for customers.
- This software also reduced the amount of time that too many employees were sitting around with no calls waiting.
Aspect Software headquartered in Massachusetts offers Aspect Workforce Management, a suite of software which combines call center workforce management with advanced analytics features like call recording, speech analytics, eLearning for training, data sharing for schedule optimization across call center or branch locations, and desktop analytics for monitoring and analyzing discrete actions like employee keystrokes and application usage.
The Basic, Advanced, and Enterprise tiers include increasingly advanced sets of analytics and workforce management capabilities.