AT Internet Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius TRUE BadgeTrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

June 29, 2021
Uwe Gobbers | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

First of all, we know that keeping up with a rising number of customers whilst remaining with the same support staff size is challenging. This can lead to delays, eventually. With the use of suited reporting systems, the responsibles are well aware of this situation and react by pro-actively communicating with the customer about this issue and offering solutions in close alignment with the customer. This is something I haven't experienced many times in my career and I really appreciate this mindset.
Read Uwe Gobbers's full review
May 14, 2021
Robert LY | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The support can be reached by e-mail and can answer both technical and functional questions in a very short time. There are no dedicated contacts, but it's not a big problem. No question remained unanswered. We also have a commercial contact for the invoicing part. The support is therefore very effective.
Read Robert LY's full review
May 11, 2021
Pierre Buffet | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We are working in confidence with AT Internet because we know that they are always available for customer support. We appreciate a lot that they take - and frequently ask - our feedback into account to improve their products and services, with highly valuable transparency over their roadmaps. All these points are reinforced by the various working and networking events they organize several times a year.
Read Pierre Buffet's full review
July 16, 2021

Support Rating

I have not used the Support Team thereby I am unable to review how their Support Teams works. However, in an instance where I had an issue, my concerned department contacted their support team and I was provided with the solution of the problem I was facing within a short span of time.
July 12, 2021

Support Rating

The support team is always available and quick to respond to issues submitted.
I don't have a recent example to share, but my colleagues are also very happy with them over time.
June 29, 2021

Support Rating

Help whenever I need it both with advanced queries/asks and help unifying data models with new inventory. I cannot begin to describe how much JP has helped us build and develop the data model, and with advanced analysis queries.
May 19, 2021

Support Rating

The team is available and the most of times answer to our questions, but sometimes on specific questions to go in deeper details, we never had feedback and solution from them.
For the training, the team should reorient their presentation regarding the profiles of the trainees and adopt a pedagogical approach especially for people who are not in digital team. And also take into account the needs of the trainees. I had a training of 1 day, before the session I clearly asked for a specific focus for media and we had 7.50 hours on the tool and the fundamentals of AT Internet and only 10 minutes on media question which was very frustrating!
May 19, 2021

Support Rating

We used to work with AT Internet consultants. They were highly qualified to help us explore the full potential of web analytics analysis with AT Internet tools. They used to keep us very up to date on AT Internet's new features and tools. Thus we received all support we needed from AT Internet teams.
May 12, 2021

Support Rating

I have experienced alot of API issues and when I report the issue it takes a few days for AT Internet to come back with a answer of " No issues on our side so it must be something with the script." However the error is also about a empty reply from the AT Internet server.
May 05, 2021

Support Rating

I've not been a witness to any customer support from ATI so I am unsure.
May 04, 2021

Support Rating

I have not had to reach out to the support team very often, but when I have they have been quick to answer and always respond in a friendly manner.
May 05, 2021

Support Rating

I recently needed to retrieve a report that was deleted by accident, and the staff replied and helped under 30 minutes which was really great. It was easy to reach the support team via online chat.
May 04, 2021

Support Rating

Support gives very high reactivity and relevance of responses.
April 03, 2020
Robert Quetz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I wish that there was active feedback when reported bugs have been fixed and I don't have to find out/read it myself on any pages.
Read Robert Quetz's full review
March 20, 2020
Arthur CIAMOUS | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The assistance of AT customer support is very reactive (in a few hours only). Every time I sent a request, the customer team replied to me with relevant content and I could solve my issue! They are also easily available for a call meeting to investigate more precisely the issues when it's needed.
Read Arthur CIAMOUS's full review
February 28, 2020
Neil Leyden | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I don't have much direct dealing with support - so that in itself is a plus. But we haven't had any issues not resolved by our developers - so I'm presuming that support is excellent.
Read Neil Leyden's full review
February 15, 2020
Jorge Munoz | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

As mentioned earlier, the support given on the tool has been provided by internal teams in the company that also use it. The problem is that these people are mostly busy with their daily tasks and cannot do a full-on training to newcomers. The way I see it. AT Internet has left the training on the tool in the hands of the corporate learning methods of each company.
Read Jorge Munoz's full review

What is AT Internet?

AT Internet provides digital analytics. Active for over 20 years, AT Internet's goal is helping customers measure their audience, optimise their digital performance and create value.

From data collection to exploration, activation, and the sharing of actionable insights, AT Internet's Analytics Suite is designed to provide reliable high-quality data to enhance decision-making company-wide. Adapted to e-commerce, media, finance/banking, and corporate websites & mobile apps, the vendor promises an easy-to-use solution accessible to everyone, whether they’re business users, analysts, or data scientists.

Used on more than 20,000 sites and mobile applications worldwide, the Analytics Suite enables the company to qualify its audience and target ads, and gives a greater understanding of the audience and how to better serve them.

With more than 200 employees, the group is present globally via its customers, subsidiaries and partners.

AT Internet Screenshots

AT Internet Videos (5)

AT Internet Downloadables

AT Internet Integrations

AT Internet Competitors

AT Internet Pricing

• Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Business$430per server calls consumption
PremiumContact usper server calls consumption

Our different options are designed to scale and adapt to your needs : BUSINESS : Starting at 355€/MONTH No obligation Try for 1 month, for free! PREMIUM : Contact us for pricing details Free Trial: Available. Pricing model: Subscription https://www.atinternet.com/en/pricing/

AT Internet Customer Size Distribution