Reviews (1-1 of 1)
April 06, 2018
Score 5 out of 10
Aurea CX Platform is a customer experience solution. It consists of 3 parts - CX Processes, CX Messenger and CX Monitor. The first part, CX Processes, is focused on customer experience modelling. The second part, CX Messenger, is essentially a tool that allows plug-and-play implementation. The third one, CX Monitor, functions as a tracking tool that keeps an eye on the integrated systems and any changes that happen over time. There is also an analytical functionality called CX Monitor Enterprise.
- Face-lifted platforms: CX Messenger (formerly Sonic), CX Monitor (formerly Actional), CX Process (formerly Savvion)
- User-friendly UI
- Relatively painless implementation
- Standard edition is significantly lighter touch than the (pricier) Enterprise version
- There are similar solutions on the market that are competitively prices and offer positive user experience
- Data migration can be tricky at times
Read this authenticated review
The tool has potential. Its capabilities and visual aspects could be considered rather basic but this might improve, particularly if the business intelligence/analytics aspect is leveraged. Once running well, it could allow (perhaps smaller) companies to successfully improve their customers' experiences through digitalizing customer journey - and we all know that customer loyalty goes a long way. However, whether or not the tool is comprehensive enough to deliver this for larger companies with more complex, multi- and omni-channel interactions is yet to be seen...
Aurea CX Platform Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Aurea CX Platform?
The Aurea CX Platform comprises three major enterprise infrastructure solutions – CX Process for business process automation, an enterprise service bus in CX Messenger, and CX Monitor for automated IT systems monitoring. Aurea CX Platform Enterprise Edition combines all three solutions and weaves them together with CX Studio, a visual modeling tool that allows you to graphically design, build, test and deploy new business processes, monitoring requirements and integrations.
Aurea CX Platform Screenshots
Aurea CX Platform Competitors
Aurea CX Platform Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Aurea CX Platform Technical Details
Frequently Asked Questions
CX Process from Aurea Software in Austin is a business process management offering, based on Savvion BPM.
The most common users of Aurea CX Platform are Mid-size Companies from the Capital Markets industry.