Score 7.7 out of 10
Autodesk Fusion 360

What is Autodesk Fusion 360?

Autodesk Fusion 360 is a cloud-based 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool which integrates design, modeling, and simulation capabilities.

Lacks any support

July 28, 2022
I use SOLIDWORKS mainly for all our designs but use Fusion 360 for the CNC machining. This was a good simple and cost-effective solution …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Autodesk Fusion 360, and make your voice heard!

Fusion 360

per month

Fusion 360 Free

Free

Product Demos

Feature Overview
06:08

What is Autodesk Fusion 360?

Autodesk Fusion 360 Video

Wrapping your head around all of Fusion 360's capabilities can be tough! That's why we put together a concise video, that tries to do just that. ►GET STARTED | https://autode.sk/2HaB2Jk FREE TRIAL | https://autode.sk/2uLm8a6 SUBSCRIBE | https://autode.sk/2q61ZpD C...

Autodesk Fusion 360 Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

• Reduced the need for in-person design strategy meetings
  • Allows me to do sophisticated FEA analysis without purchasing an expensive software. I can just buy credits to use for a specific project to put towards very specific engineering activities. Upfront investment is small, benefit return is big.
vijay kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • This software has been an incredible tool for my business. Being that our principle service is Design and Engineering, Fusion 360 has offered all my team and I could ask for in a software. It has been very intuitive, and regular updates or feedback from the customer service team. In addition, there is a massive online community with video tutorials or guides both created by, or individual users of the Fusion360 software.
Oral Tosun | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It gives me totally positive impacts. Its zero cost eliminates the need to search for other software to use.
  • Fusion 360's Autodesk cloud solution enables me to use 3d files generated via other Autodesk design software that are widely used by my customers.
Tyler Grudowski | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Fusion 360 allows us to save a lot of money being able to model our products before bringing them straight to prototyping.
  • The software saves time by being able to quickly model and draw simple parts.
  • It allows me to be able to model and share my ideas and designs with others at the company, even those not in the R&D department, to help them visualize what I am thinking.
  • Fusion 360 has had a positive impact on our ROI. Specifically, being able to cut down on iterations by presenting 3-Dimensional designs to stakeholders earlier on in the process.
  • Fusion 360 also has had a positive impact on our ROI in terms of manufacturing. Although not all manufacturers have in-house personnel trained in Fusion360 specifically, we have found that it is so easy to pick up if one is experienced in another CAD program. Its ease of use and ability to share files with others has saved a ton of time and money.
Samuel Crawford | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It is free, so everything I have created costed only time
  • It has greatly boosted the quality of our marketing visual in developing our brand
  • We have created products with Fusion renderings as the focal point. Without these renderings, the products would be less accepted by our market.
Alejandro Daniel Copati | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Fusion 360 has a very positive impact on the things I do. I can try very quickly (and somehow, beautiful) all the prototypes that I do, just with a few clicks.
  • The ROI is very high, because you save a lot of time of design in any other Render Soft. In my case I use it for free, directly download from the Apple Store on my Mac.