Best Antivirus For Business

August 10, 2021
Avast Business Antivirus has been our go to software when it comes to protecting our computer systems and files against malicious attacks …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avast Business Antivirus, and make your voice heard!

Avast Business Antivirus Pro

Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus

per device/per year

What is Avast Business Antivirus?

Avast offers their business class antivirus application, simply Avast Business Antivirus, which the vendor boasts as having a 100% malware detection rate and a centralized management platform to monitor threats network-wide across all connected endpoints, in editions for Windows, MacOS, and Windows Server.

Avast Business Antivirus Video

Avast Introduction

Avast Business Antivirus Technical Details

Deployment TypesOn-premise
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac

Compare with

Victoria-Elsie Jeremy | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The beauty and strength are in its attractive interface.
  • The background working is not disturbing any other function or task.
  • We felt like it’s a bit more expensive than our expectations.
  • The installation process is pretty slow and takes a lot of time.
  • With Avast Business Antivirus, we can focus on other things and not worry about virus and malware attacks
  • The cost of deploying Avast Business Antivirus is low compared to what we can spend in the event of a malware or virus attack
  • While it is not the cheapest option, it is worth the cost considering the level of protection and all the features that it offers.
  • It deeply scans our systems and detects threats that seem [like] nothing to us.
  • Its update doesn’t install properly and keeps on notifying to install the update.
  • We didn’t need to get connected to its team as its interface is amazing as well as its working speed.
Martha Batruny | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • More specifically it’s a really good solution that provides me a lot of safety in the background by improving my working efficiencies on the go.
  • It helps me in running multiple devices at the same time and also ensures that each and every device of my concern get the best security to ensure that all the working is safe enough.
  • This superb product is a huge supporter in providing me proper information about the condition.
Miguel Antonio Escudero López | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Avast Business Antivirus save me time and money keeping my systems safe, because i dont need to pay to Technical Support in order to repair systems with threads/viruses.
  • Avast Business Antivirus keeps always updated with latest definitions of viruses in order to keep system safe when a new virus/thread tries to attack.
Vin Campbell | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • We pay about $20/endpoint/year which includes servers and all other devices plus the remote access and cloud portal management. For a Pro class service that's peanuts.
  • As stated, I haven't had anything slip through, though I can say that we are super careful to not let anything through. Could be either, but I feel safer as an IT person that Avast is in place.
  • The solution is priced right, runs well, is cloud-based and makes for very low management. Can't complain about it at all.