Reviews (1-4 of 4)
It is the primary phone for the entire organization. Many employees work remotely and having Avaya on the computer makes it easy .
Working remotely via laptop is great. Sometimes it goes down and also switching from laptop to desk phone could be easier.
Read Adriane Carter-Lovell's full review
They resolve down service quickly.
February 29, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Avaya Communicator was used all across our organization, which has units in Brazil, USA, China, Europe and the Middle East. It was used especially when a professional was out of office and the software enable the user to access its corporate phone number. As we have a global team with lots of travelling professional, it was helping a lot.
- Ability to access my phone number by working from home or out of office.
- Easy friendly features, very easy to use and configure.
- The dialing feature was constantly crashing and did not work for a while.
- Sometimes when answering a call, the feature crashes with no apparent reason.
Very well suited to be used by global teams and with areas with constant travels. It really helps to have access to your work phone and work contacts at any time and place. However, the software could be more stable, since we have a lot of problems with the software crashing and not responding during the calls.
Read this authenticated review
It needs some improvements on the stability of the software. It is a good communicator but some of the aforementioned problems need to be improved.
Avaya is a long-standing name in the communications industry and hands-down lives up to its name. It is possibly one of the best enterprise communication systems I've ever used; it's simple, efficient, and powerful. We use it across the organization and it's packed with more tools and features than its competitors out there.
- Super simple to set up and get it running.
- Powerful and packed with a ton of and tools I have yet to see in the competitors.
- Automated attendants, caller ID, automatic callback and many more features which are extremely useful.
- Honestly we haven't seen anything wrong with our Avaya communicator product.
- Maybe lower cost per user would be better going forward but that's not a con for the service it provides.
Read this authenticated review
Small, Medium or Large enterprise - You need Avaya to know its true power and efficient communication. The extreme ease of use just drives the large up-front cost down in terms of effort required. Might not be ideal for really small enterprises because of the large up-front costs.
January 26, 2018
Score 3 out of 10
We use Avaya Communicator as a soft phone tool, to assist with employees who work from home, to speed up dialing phone calls, reduce human error, and communicate internally.
- Quick click to dial
- Integrated will all phone numbers that appear on my computer (email, websites, google searches, Salesforce, etc.)
- Avaya Communicator crashes several times per day
- By default, Avaya Communicator dials on speakerphone so I always have to switch to my head set. This is very annoying when making 30+ calls per day.
Read Nikkii Kashub's full review
I like that Avaya Communicator allows me to dial numbers directly from the screen by clicking on them. It helps me to work faster and smarter. However, Avaya Communicator crashes several times per day and the amount of clicks it takes to relaunch is a time suck.
Avaya IX Workplace Scorecard Summary
About Avaya IX Workplace
Avaya IX Workplace, an evolution of Avaya Communicator and the Avaya Unified Communications portfolio, is designed to improve key measures of engagement and productivity with powerful capabilities related to calling, collaboration and meetings, as well as a range of flexible, connected phones and devices.
Avaya IX Workplace Technical Details