Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avaya OneCloud UCaaS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Active and improved communication in difficult times.
- Improved communication.
- Remote work.
- Financial economy.
- Easy platform for collaboration
- The quality of video calls improved and brought the teams closer together.
- Positive feedback from teams about the service.
- Cost reduction with travel expenses.
- Allows employees to work remotely.
- Less cost...no desk equipment.
- Parents find Avaya easy for them and their students to use.
- Bringing teams together with online meetings.
- Focus on projects.
- ROI in a short time.
- Avaya Spaces trained teams with training carried out during the pandemic.
- Avaya Spaces brought IT employees together and allowed them to work remotely from home with frequent meetings.
- Collaboration has been optimized overall.
- Cloud management making it easy to access recordings and general settings.
- Improved communication with Avaya at a good price.
- Remote work.
- Better communication
- Information records
- Higher customer retention.
- Mass meetings.
- Large number of rooms.
- It let us have more specific meetings, without a time limit to make us hurry up.
- Thematic rooms.
- Stand by rooms.
- We ended up working on different platforms.
- The Spaces platform is in the cloud and saves space in our datacenter.
- Travel reduction.
- I do not have adequate information to answer this question.
- Saves time and money with calls and travel costs to hold meetings in general.
- Flexibility to work at home office with great software and maintain easy communication with everyone in the company.
- Allows homeoffice and integration with collaboration.
- Improved team communication.
- Expert quality Avaya support.
- In a moment full of uncertainty, Avaya Spaces gave us the space to organize ourselves as a team
- Single number reach has helped our operations team to be connected anytime required.
- Management team is with Mobile client where decision making is quick and no calls are lost as mobile is available all the time.
- Voice Quality is extremely good and helps in getting many ppl in conference with ease.
- Voicemail system is used to leave important message when not available and Call Back feature is extremely great.
- We need the videoconference to create a unique center of teaching connecting the 3 islands
- The installation of a webcam in classrooms due to COVID was necessary
- Ability of global teams to communicate is really valuable to a company.
- Crashing during the calls could be improved, since a lot of time is wasted during the crashes.
- Cheaper over time compared to the old style phone system due to carrier line costs.
- Allowed us to have many more extensions than we had before.
- We had increased ROI as the problem were solved faster with a thin customer support staff.
- Safe cost
- High flexibility
- One stop solution
- It's been positive and totally worth the investment.
- By reducing human error and making it faster to dial numbers I can get more work done.