Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Avaya OneCloud UCaaS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Unlimited recording to the Avaya Cloud with access from any device.
- Privacy of meetings with inclusion of access password.
- Support for more than 500 users at the same time in the meeting, allowing the realization of webinars and training as well.
- Screen sharing features, view of PDF and PowerPoint presentations.
- Per user license.
- There are 3 licenses, but only the "Power" license does cloud recording.
- There is still no feature to place participants in a secondary room during a meeting.
- The quality of video calls improved and brought the teams closer together.
- Positive feedback from teams about the service.
- Cost reduction with travel expenses.
- Works well with laptops.
- Historical call data.
- Record straight from Avaya screen.
- Allows employees to work remotely.
- Less cost...no desk equipment.
- Allows collaboration / learning to take place anywhere at anytime.
- Security and safety.
- Easy to use.
- More immersive room options
- More filters
- Parents find Avaya easy for them and their students to use.
- Product Features
- Product Usability