Avaya OneCloud UCaaS Reviews

Bruno Carvalho | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

The support is good. Avaya is one of the largest companies in this area of ​​unified communications. Support can be activated by phone and email. Our team has already triggered a few times and from what they told me everything was normal and fast. The price is a little expensive but I believe it is worth buying together for more security.
Read Bruno Carvalho's full review
Gabriel Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I have nothing negative to comment on Avaya support. I have known the manufacturer for many years and have always been a reference in the communication market. The telephone service is very good and works in our local language. The waiting time is also great and the problems are solved.
Read Gabriel Silva's full review
April 15, 2021
João Mauricio | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Avaya technical support is very good. We use very little, but when we need it, the attendants were quick and attentive to seek the resolution of the doubts and problems of our IT team. Support is important at the time of hiring to have that support in future problems.
Read João Mauricio's full review
Caroline Marques | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I like the service provided by Avaya. I have already used the service by phone and email to answer some questions. They were attentive. The service has a high price depending on the level chosen, but it is important to always have everything working properly and safely.
Read Caroline Marques's full review
April 11, 2021
Diana Gervasio | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We have had an immediate response to each query, request or claim to the platform. From the initial induction meeting to it, to the occasional queries that were attended by chat, email or video call to facilitate our work. There is a team with a lot of capacity, knowledge (and patience) to attend to all our concerns.
Read Diana Gervasio's full review
May 02, 2021

Support Rating

To be honest, I never tried the customer support service because if i had a problem, lets say, with the audio, video or log in, I would have migrated to another platform instead of trying to solve the problem in Avaya OneCloud UCaaS. It would have been easier and faster.

Support Rating

I give the highest score because in the few cases that I needed consultation or guidance on variants of the platform, I got a pleasant and immediate response. I emphasize this over many other massive platforms where customer service is relegated to a bot or an email whose response is delayed or does not arrive.
December 03, 2020

Support Rating

The support team is very friendly and resolved the issue with in the time required. The troubleshooting steps taken is been shared and findings are always been shared after the issue is resolved.
December 13, 2019

Support Rating

It seems like anytime we have some issue it takes support a long time to figure out. It really just seems very lacking overall. Most of the time the phone technicians seem to have no clue what we are talking about and they have to go research and get back to us.

What is Avaya OneCloud UCaaS?

The vendor states that users can rely on Unified Communications as a Service to help teams connect more easily no matter where they are. Call, meet and collaborate with others using any device or system.

Avaya OneCloud UCaaS Downloadables