Avira Antivirus Reviews

March 25, 2021
Carli Espino | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• This application has numerous progress highlights like turbo-scan, anti-rootkit, and anti-malware. These highlights make this instrument noticeable in its space.
  • The benefits of this application are obvious with its solid firewall's capacity to secure the total framework.
  • There ought to be progress highlights of the VPN and action control framework. This ought to be settled in an encourage-up degree.
Read Carli Espino's full review
November 05, 2019

Return on Investment

• One positive impact it has had was on the great job it has done at both preventing and removing viruses/malware. Since it has done really well in AV tests for the performance of the software and also at detection of malware, this has helped end-users to keep productive on their daily tasks, without being worried about getting viruses/malware on their machines.
  • Another positive impact is that it doesn't use a whole lot of system resources once installed on a client's machine, which in turn helps users productivity to be able to get work done, without being worried about slowdowns, etc.
May 14, 2019
Aura Munguia Cepeda | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• the main thing is that for some time now my PC has not been infected with any virus, and I have not lost any more information, so I have all the documents and presentations ready to do my classes.
Read Aura Munguia Cepeda's full review
February 23, 2019
Michelli Capecchi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• It allows us to focus on our work.
  • We can keep our data protected against any vulnerability.
  • When working in real time, it issues an alert immediately, thus preventing any damage to the equipment as well as being able to act quickly.
  • Your support team is really attentive so solving any problem is really simple.
  • Its prices are really fair for the advantages it offers since its implementation is very efficient because we are protected from any threat.
  • It also protects our files located in the cloud giving the same priority analyzes.
Read Michelli Capecchi's full review
July 24, 2018
Floyd Peterkin Bennett | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• It allows to create groups of computers and delegate antivirus policies to each group.
  • It allows generating a report of found viruses.
  • You can download updates via the Internet and send them to customers, improving the efficiency of your network.
  • It provides an antispam module that serves to protect servers against unwanted mail.
Read Floyd Peterkin Bennett's full review
February 23, 2019
burt smith | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• as a positive impact I can point out that since I use Avira I have not had to format my laptop again due to infections that delete files or that hijack data (like the police virus, for which I lost a lot of information accumulated over years).
  • In addition I have not had to renew my laptop in search of one with higher features to install a good antivurus, and comment before, Avira to use few resources can be installed on almost any computer.
Read burt smith's full review
October 12, 2018
george wilson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• I have not had serious infections due to viruses or Trojans. In addition, every time a malicious code is downloaded, Avira detects it and blocks it fast enough. So, I have not had to re-format my PC, I have not lost documents that I had stored on disk C, and of course, I have not lost time trying to recover the data from my PC.
  • I've also been able to install it on not-so-powerful PCs, so its users have been able to continue using their computers without any problem and also avoid serious infections.
Read george wilson's full review
June 22, 2018
Benjamin Cornejo | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• It had a very good impact because the protection it provides is high which decreases the infection rates of the computers, and with this, the PCs can be in constant operation and should not be sent to a technical service and should not be restored so often avoiding the potential loss of documents and files
Read Benjamin Cornejo's full review

What is Avira Antivirus?

German company Avira offers endpoint protection via its antivirus solutions available for businesses in multiple editions which protect endpoints, networks and servers against threats and malicious activity, and scan for viruses and malware as well as phishing and web attacks.