Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Device Security (17)8.585%
- IoT Device Management (17)8.484%
- IoT Integration (16)8.080%
- IoT Data Management (17)8.080%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of AWS IoT Core, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Grouping of data collected from multiple streams and processing it
- Prototyping publish/subscribe solutions across devices
- Experimenting with a variety of communication protocols very quickly
- Learn how to filter, transform and act on device data using toolkit
- End to end encryption management implementation
- Built-in with AWS native environment, allow scaling easily.
- Have multiple communication protocols to choose from.
- Secure device connection and end-to-end encryption.
- Allow filter transform and act on device data on the fly.
- Transfer data from devices to elastic cache.
- MQTT open source queue.
- keep device clock in sync
- protecting MQTT connection
- Documentation well written and easily available
- Cybersecurity is strong
- Strong use for Alexa and S3 transfer
- Saves perfectly the status of devices
- AWS IoT Events
- AWS IoT Analytics
- AWS IoT Sitewise
- IoT Device Management
- Data Security
- IoT Analytics
- documentation is top notch. This is important for our organization
- wide adoption means there is a good community around this and we find that useful as well
- Integration with MQTT is important for our use cases
- FreeRTOS is a nice feature for us
- device management dashboard is a slam dunk
- Connectivity between devices and the AWS cloud.
- Processing data sent from connected devices.