https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/1O/17/FCI1WS8DJMW1.PNGA solution to carry out collaboration and project planningAzendoo is a software that we implement in our company in a departmental manner because it allows us to follow up on each of the projects that are being carried out. This is really an advantage since we keep up to date with what may be missing and how much progress has been made in projects. It is also a much simpler way to communicate through since the features and tools are provided by the same program and organizing each project is much simpler.,It is ideal for collaborative work since it allows the exchange of information and knowledge in a very simple way. Its interface is very friendly and easy to use. It offers really adequate characteristics to carry out project management. The support team is really attentive and prepared and if you have any questions, they will respond immediately. It is a software that grows every day so any problem can likely be solved in a brief way.,Despite being integrated with Google Calendar, this integration presents some inconveniences, so working with them together is not very convenient. It requires fairly stable internet access to avoid a slow connection with your platform. When performing searches, it must be done within the limit of work since otherwise no results are found. Its cost can be high but I think it's worth it. It is necessary to introduce it to the team slowly so that they can adapt to the software and thus get the most out of it.,9,Azendoo has really been an advantage to our company because, thanks to its features that make communication much more feasible and direct, business productivity has increased. The support team is really very attentive so we have not had any problems left unsolved. That has prevented us from delays in project deliveries.,Trello,Wrike, AWS Cloud9, AWS WAFNot a bad way to search for a zen (to) do...I was using azendoo to track my personal projects for my program getting a Master's Degree in graduate school (assignments, to-dos, practicum to do's) as well as my to-do list for my job as a social worker. I had things sorted by category based on which list/project I was working on at the time. I was the only person in my office using azendoo to track my projects as no one else in the office was actively looking for those apps.,Categories - Azendoo sorts to do lists into workspaces in a way that was relatively helpful. Expandable - there are lots of ways to apply/implement azendoo that makes them useful and flexible to those after a productivity app. Shareable - while no one at my office adopted it, the option to share tasks/progress was helpful.,Not cost effective - I can get similar features for less. Clunky - my phone/web apps did not always sync together perfectly. Premium features in azendoo are some features I can get for free in other apps (Evernote, Asana, etc).,6,I found myself frustrated at some of the costs to upgrade for features and found better outlets. It wasn't totally necessary as I was the only user in the office. It was useful, but it was also another thing to manage, and it was easier to just use Evernote's list feature in the end.,Evernote,Evernote, Google Drive, Dropboxazendoo: Great user interface, app, and Google Drive integrationOur entire organization uses azendoo, split into teams for maximum efficiency. For example, the marketing team works within its own workspace, which is the highest level of organization within azendoo. Then, we break initiatives down into subjects, and assign various tasks for each subject, sometimes cross-categorizing a single task into multiple relevant subjects. azendoo helps keep our team organized and deadline-driven.,Software Updates - The azendoo interface is constantly being updated with new features which are helpful to our organization. For example, they just rolled out the ability to assign subtasks, so that we don't have to manually update the assignee on each step of a large, multi-step task. Email Notifications - azendoo provides complete customization over the amount of notification emails you receive. Some of us prefer to be emailed with each update made within a task, whereas others prefer just a once-daily notification email. Levels of organization - azendoo provides many tiers of structure within the platform, making it easy for us to layer levels of detail for a single project. For example, at the workspace level we can define where our teams "live" on azendoo, and at the subject level we can categorize projects for tracking purposes. With the new addition of subtasks, we now have an additional layer of organization which helps us keep track of where a task is at in its lifecycle.,Search Function - I consistently find it difficult to find old tasks where I don't immediately know the subject to which it belongs. I would appreciate more advanced search capabilities and a stronger search function in general. Message Feature - We just don't use this feature at our organization, because it's not very robust. We'd prefer more of a "chat" like function, with a pop-up window (something similar to Slack).,10,azendoo's integration with Google Drive has been valuable to our organization, as we are heavy users of Drive. We've been able to seamlessly attach documents to tasks which has been very helpful from a collaboration perspective. Training new team members - It's relatively easy to get new team members up-to-speed on what's going on in the department, as they can just log into azendoo and catch up on all of our existing projects and things coming down the pipeline. App - azendoo's mobile app has been great for keeping up with progress on items while many of us are out of office or working away from the office. The app has a great user experience and is much easier than keeping tabs via email.,Basecamp
azendoo

azendoo Reviews

azendoo

Showing 3 of 5 azendoo ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review
Michelli Capecchi profile photo
May 13, 2019

A solution to carry out collaboration and project planning

Alternatives Considered

Azendoo, unlike Trello, is a tool that provides a much more organized interface and features that provide more effective project management and direct communication. Trello is based on a slightly older interface and still requires different tools to be ideal for carrying out project management.
Read Michelli Capecchi's full review
Thomas Riffey profile photo
May 28, 2018

Not a bad way to search for a zen (to) do...

Alternatives Considered

azendoo is a different tool, meant for a different project type. While it's a good program on its own, Evernote ultimately had all I needed as a single employee/student is the only person within my workspaces. I did not need to network and as such, I did not find it applicable. Later down the road in a shared office, I might feel differently.
Read Thomas Riffey's full review
June 19, 2018

azendoo: Great user interface, app, and Google Drive integration

Alternatives Considered

azendoo has a very easy-to-understand interface, allows for scaling in a way that Basecamp doesn't, and is constantly reinventing the platform (and appears to take customer feedback very seriously). Overall, while many project management platforms seem very similar, and I've had positive experiences with Basecamp as well, azendoo presents a better user experience and allows for more fluid communication between team members with its features.

azendoo Scorecard Summary

Team Collaboration (3)
Document Management (3)
Email integration (2)
Mobile Access (3)
Budget and Expense Management (2)
Integration with accounting software (1)

About azendoo

Azendoo is a work management application to help teams work more effectively by giving them the tools to communicate, plan and execute together. Azendoo is designed to make teams collaborate in a more transparent and positive way while making work more enjoyable.

Conversations are held in threads shared on projects to see through every piece of information and eventually take action by creating a task based on a conversation. Tasks allow team members to see all of their work in one place, and shared task lists help organize group projects. Dashboards make reporting on projects easier and Time Tracking is available for budgeting and performance evaluation.

Azendoo integrates with popular work tools such as Zapier, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, Box, OneDrive, Slack and more.