Backblaze

Backblaze Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

October 02, 2019

Decent value for backup

Calin Popescu | TrustRadius Reviewer
At this time I've only had to use email support for Backblaze and it's been responsive. I cannot say whether or not their support will offer the necessary access in case of an emergency as that has not yet been tested, but will be part of future tests.
Backblaze gets a 10 at support because it. just. works. I hardly had to mess with it when I installed it for it to backup the right files. I didn't have to be choosy about which files get backed up, because it's unlimited. File restores are easy and can be done right from the web interface, so I have never had any issues there either. As I said before, it really is a set-it-and-forget-it backup solution.
November 12, 2019

Set it and forget it

I've never had to reach out to customer support, but their periodic emails letting me know if a device is missing are very nice for informing me when something is wrong. Based on how helpful their system is, I would imagine their customer support is top-notch.
Rob Gokee | TrustRadius Reviewer
Every time I've had to contact Backblaze support, they've gotten back to me in under 24 hours, and in most cases the same day. They offer step-by-step solutions to any question I've had, including how to move from one computer to another without having to reupload everything (pro tip: it's not possible when you move from Windows to macOS). Overall, excellent.
August 14, 2019

Highest Margin Ever!

Daniel Cauley | TrustRadius Reviewer
Every time I have reached out for tech support from Backblaze it has been slim to none response on getting help. They also take a while to reach back out over email. That is one thing that could really improve for BackBlaze. But for the price, can you really expect them to have a ton of support options?

Backblaze Scorecard Summary

What is Backblaze?

Backblaze headquartered in San Mateo, California offers continuous, automatic cloud backup for personal and business use.

Backblaze Competitors