November 23, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Read Chandler Elmore's full review
Pros and Cons
- Easy to use and install, particularly with Gmail for business.
- It has a simple feedback system, if a client reads an email, you get an emailed read receipt telling you the time of them doing so.
- It runs in the background, is virtually undetectable and will not hinder any communication in the slightest.
- The free version only gives you 5 trackable emails a day.
- The information for clicking a link comes in a separate email than the read receipt, this can clog your inbox if you aren't diligent in clearing them out when you get them.