- Improved budget tracking.
- Creating accurate job bids based on previous budget analyses.
- Track employee work expenses.
- Positive has been job cost tracking.
- Easy time keeping.
- Instant pulling of reports for last minute meetings.
- Extra CPA hours - because of the issues with the accounting side of BillQuick, we have had to spent extra hours with the CPA to understand exactly why it does some of the things it does. Over the years it has gotten better but we still have to work extra hard every quarter to make sure it is functioning correctly.
- Time and Expense entry - being able to have the staff enter their own time and expenses has allowed for the administrative staff to focus on other items instead of being bogged down with those items.
- One system - having all the company information in one system is cheaper than maintaining 2 or more systems. Plus all the risk associated with double entry is gone.
- Finding errors in the ledger - this is both a good a bad. Depending on the entry, it is either really easy to find or hard to find because you can't tell if it is a vendor bill, expense entry, or credit card charge. Also, there are no notes that show up which indicate what the line item is. Even if a note was left in the original entry.
- Clearly, simply from a monthly time investment required for just invoicing jobs once a month before and after I started using BillQuick, there is no question of the time savings, freeing up time for other uses and billable work.
- I don't see that we have had ROI from BillQuick. It has made our billing process easier and more efficient than previous billing software.
- Faster billing.
- Transparency with regards to expense reimbursement.
- No integration with payrool -- need to do manual manipulation.
- Increased efficiency
- Resource allocation
- We were able to get a view on the profitability of our projects and therefore run our events more efficiently.
- We were able to track the utilization of our resources and therefore understand where our employees' time was being spent.
- Quick ability to create new projects with similar structure using cloning option
- Ability to move time directly from timesheet module to billing
- Billing Review feature could use some improvement - ie doc review billing
- Shorthand module is helpful for defaulting common memo lingo
- It's increased employee efficiency, as it's easy to use.
- It provides better customer service when a client calls and asks for a detailed summary of their account. We can easily run the statement.
- We converted from another program 4 years ago and have liked it better.
BillQuick aims to help businesses with time tracking, project management, billing, and accounting. BillQuick is designed to help users increase efficiency, streamline processes and improve performance. With different editions to choose from, it's scalable to meet the needs of any firm size—from a single person to a global firm.According to the vendor, key benefits include:
- Scalable for all size businesses with BillQuick Basic, Pro and Enterprise
- Quickly and easily understand how your firm or project is performing
- Speed up and increase the accuracy of the timekeeping process
- Understand which projects perform best for your firm
- Save time by automating the repetitive tasks
- Decrease the amount of time it takes to complete your billing
- DCAA compliance with a single-click
- Supported: Time & Billing
- Supported: Cloud-based Time and Billing
- Supported: Invoicing
- Supported: Project management
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||25%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|