Reviews (1-10 of 10)
Pros and Cons
- Daily Data Entry- the AR and banking modules are easy to use and do not require excessive training. They have kept these functions clean and to the point.
- User Friendly - The interface is easy to read and having different ways to get to the one area is convenient. The way it is organized makes it easy to get around and find what you are looking for.
- Time & Expense Entry - This module is easy to use and understand. There are different ways to view and enter time and expenses, which is nice because everyone thinks differently.
- Reporting - The ability to customize reports and that there are a variety of reports to choose from makes it [useful].
- Pre-programmed Features - the system comes with items (such as default accounts) which you can not edit, delete, or make inactive. You have to explain to a CPA or upper management what they are and why there are there. These default accounts are also the catch all for when there is a difference in fixed fee billing.
- When looking for specific details, it is hard to follow exactly where everything came from. It works best at the broad overview level but the more detailed you get the harder it is to find the answer.
- When running reports, the ability (or lack there of) to choose which phases you want to see is missing. You can say you want phases 1, 2, & 3 yet only 2 will show and there is no a reason for this.
- Time & Expenses which have been marked as not billable don't show up on billing reports. We have asked tech support for help with this but they were only able to give us a report to run each month. The time should still show up on the billing report even if it's marked as non billable as that time is still against the project.
- In the credit card screen, once you start entering items in you can not go back and delete a line item. You can make it $0 but not get rid of it 100%.
Pros and Cons
- Retainer management: I had spent much time researching timekeeping and billing options, including most of the newer online systems. The ability to handle retainers throughout the project was one of the things that set BillQuick apart.
- BillQuick has so many subtle options that I am finding that it can handle just about any record keeping and billing option that I need.
- Support: I can't say enough about the high level of support I've received from the BillQuick support team, whether it's my glitch or a software issue.
- Phases: Although BillQuick does handle phases for projects, I would like to see this made more comprehensive and flexible. BillQuick phases work best where phases have strict contract amounts or percentages. Our contracts are set up with an overall contract amount, but the phases are not set at any specific amount. I would like to some more built in flexibility to handle this scenario.
- Online Bill Payments: I would like to see this either provided directly through BillQuick or directly with an API and a third party. Currently, the only conduit is syncing via QuickBooks, and from there, syncing to a third party.
Pros and Cons
- I believe that it is user friendly for employees to enter their time daily.
- I feel that BillQuick has a great customer support. They are easy to get in touch with and are quick to resolve any issues that might arise.
- The billing process goes smoothly and is accurate.
- While there are many reports built into BillQuick, I often find that they are not accurate. I would like to see the ability to manipulate report features without having to use additional software.
- I would like to see more ability to edit billing invoices without having to export to Word to make changes.
- It often has glitches with some of the timer functions.
Pros and Cons
- Our organization migrated over to Billquick from NetSuite Openair. Billquick has a much user-friendly interface and more presentable reports.
- Our organization had specific metrics we wanted to measure that were unavailable in Billquick's standard software. It was an easy process to be able to work with Billquick's customization team to get Billquick to calculate these metrics and generate reports that now included those metrics.
- Our organization was able to invoice client reimbursable expenses as well as professional fees right directly out of the system on a professional and presentable template, thus saving us time on creating client presentable invoices outside of the system.
- Users complained that sometimes they would click 'Save' on their timesheets and since there was no confirmation, it was confusing on whether or not it was actually saved.
- The dashboard on the home page could be more robust.
Pros and Cons
- Ability to BIll in LEDES format
- Better flexibility to bill units in Billing Review Screen
- Troubleshoot why some billable items don't make it to invoice
- Troubleshoot why some historical billing disappears
- Better flexibility in formatting reports
- Extra options in Matter Change module that are conducive to fields on the Matter screen
Pros and Cons
- You are able to run detailed reports with specific fields that pertain to the project that you are looking at.
- It's easy to navigate.
- The colors are pleasing to the eye.
- It would be nice to have access to all of the reports that BillQuick has to offer without having to pay extra for each and every report that our company needs.
- Customer service takes a long time to answer telephone calls.
- Overall it's a good program that has alot of features that we may not be familiar with.
BillQuick Scorecard Summary
BillQuick aims to help businesses with time tracking, project management, billing, and accounting. BillQuick is designed to help users increase efficiency, streamline processes and improve performance. With different editions to choose from, it's scalable to meet the needs of any firm size—from a single person to a global firm.According to the vendor, key benefits include:
- Scalable for all size businesses with BillQuick Basic, Pro and Enterprise
- Quickly and easily understand how your firm or project is performing
- Speed up and increase the accuracy of the timekeeping process
- Understand which projects perform best for your firm
- Save time by automating the repetitive tasks
- Decrease the amount of time it takes to complete your billing
- DCAA compliance with a single-click
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
BillQuick Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
BillQuick Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
BillQuick Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|