What is Billtrust?
Billtrust - Basic solution good for any invoice-based business
Billtrust - worth a look if you send more than 100 invoices a day
Billtrust...you take the good, you take the bad
Partnerships that Payoff for your Business
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Billtrust, and make your voice heard!
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
What is Billtrust?
Billtrust is designed to make it easier for B2B companies to get paid. The company has offered A/R automation for nearly two decades, with customers spanning 40+ industries and boasting double digit market share in many of the industries they serve.
Billtrust provides automated order-to-cash solutions that meet diverse buyer requirements and speed cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement and intelligent matching and payment posting. The vendor states that Billtrust pushes automation into new areas like their supplier-driven payments network, automated invoice delivery into A/P portals, and an automated credit application process. Billtrust aims to drive results by helping customers increase electronic adoption of invoices and payments and widening technology bottlenecks.
For more information, visit Billtrust at www.billtrust.com.
Billtrust Technical Details
Frequently Asked Questions
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-1 of 1)
- Popular Filters
Billtrust offers user-friendly portal for dealers to post payments
- Quick on-boarding for dealers to use.
- Search feature of PO or invoice #, etc. when logged in as the dealer.
- When logged in to Client Connect, would like to choose page number easily, instead of clicking Next Page as many times as needed.
- Have to scroll to right to display all columns when it looks like there is plenty of room to display them without a scroll bar.
- Seeing what the customer sees when they are logged in to post a payment. Makes it a lot easier to walk through and get them used to using the portal.
- It allows us to receive payments from dealers direct from their bank accounts and not have to process as many check payments in the mail.
- Delivery of invoices & Statements (email, fax, mail)
- Online bill payment for customers
- Possibly for online Credit Applications
- Don't know
- Dealer payment portal very easy to navigate even for non-tech savvy payers.
- Easy to log in as user and view as they see things.
- Easy to re-send items from within BillTrust
- Scroll bar drag to right on main screen when there looks to be enough room to fit all columns without needing a scrollbar.
- If sending invoices to multiple email addresses, the SmartTrak will only track one email (the first email address?) to show if it was opened or not.
- When in Reporting section, I find this screen to be out-dated and could use a refresh in terms of scrolling (all the way to the bottom for Invoice Extract) or another means of display the reporting options.