Bitdefender GravityZone

Bitdefender GravityZone Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

I use Bitdefender GravityZone with multiple clients, ranging in size from only a couple of employees up to nearly 100. While Bitdefender works cross-platform (Mac and Windows), in general, it is used primarily on Windows computers across an entire organization. Bitdefender is an extremely comprehensive security suite, so it handles virtually all security needs from anti-virus to ransomware protection to a software firewall.
  • Once installed, Bitdefender runs silently in the background with little to no need for user interaction.
  • The cloud-based console provides for easy computer management and deployment
  • Bitdefender is extremely flexible, with a policy-based system wherein different profiles can be created (i.e. a policy to deactivate the firewall, a policy to allow for admin control on a machine, etc.) and pushed out to individual computers.
  • Computers can be grouped into different categories, with different policies automatically deployed to each category.
  • Bitdefender is relatively resource light, and runs well even on lower end computers.
  • An individual computer or server can be set up as an endpoint relay - wherein workstations can communicate directly with this relay vs. the Bitdefender cloud. In theory, this would be ideal for offices with a slow internet connection, in practice, however, the relay connection is flaky and buggy.
  • The initial install process, while easy, can take a while when compared to other antivirus solutions. In general, it takes anywhere from 5 - 10 min to install.
  • Once installed, no settings can be changed directly on a computer, all changes need to be made via the GravityZone web page.
  • The installer package itself is rather large when compared to competitors. The packages is around 600 - 700 mb.
  • Support can be slow to respond at times.
GravityZone is ideal for virtually any sized business, though at smaller sizes (3 - 5 computers/users) other options may be more cost effective, including other Bitdefender products. In addition, while Bitdefender's flexibility and power-user features are really nice, these same features can make it difficult to use for the less tech-inclined. Finally, Bitdefender is ideal for Windows servers as it can be figured specifically for server use.
Centralized management of Bitdefender is a major selling point and a fantastic feature. The centralized management console is cloud-based, so setup is painless as no onsite server needs to be configured. In addition, because it is cloud-based, the console can be accessed from anywhere you have internet. As far as the usefulness of the console itself, having a centralized source to manage all protected endpoints makes managing dozens if not hundreds of computers a breeze. If a machine is infected, a notification is sent to the centralized console and an email/push notification can be sent to an IT manager. In addition, this console can be used to deploy and configure clients, as well as uninstall and remove computers that are no longer being used. The usefulness and powerful features of Bitdefender GravityZone's centralized management console cannot be overstated.
Support can be contacted either via email or phone, unfortunately there is no chat support. Phone support is fairly immediate and representatives are generally knowledgeable. Email support, however, can be frustratingly slow - with responses sometimes take over a day. Fortunately, I've experienced very few problems with Bitdefender that have required the need for support.
Michael Kerzner | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are a Managed Service Provider. I have been advocating for Bitdefender GravityZone when I first started here over five years ago. We finally made the change from Kaspersky to Bitdefender about two years ago and we will never go back. We have rolled out Bitdefender GravityZone both internally and across our entire client base. It runs with a very small footprint and stops any threat thrown at it.I can't say enough good things about this product.
  • Small footprint with minimum resources required
  • Very adept at stopping 0-Day Threats
  • Scans are quick and efficient
  • Works on Windows and Macs
  • Centrally controlled, very easy to update policies
  • Better reporting, more options for reports
  • New cloud dashboard is harder to navigate than previous
  • Cloud dashboard isn't very user friendly for new techs
What can I say? Bitdefender GravityZone does its job and it does it well. It is very light on its resource footprint and does a great job of stopping threats. We are a MSP and use this product both internally and for our entire client base. We had a new client come to us because they were compromised via Webroot. We took an image of their hard drive, ran it through Bitdefender, and it caught what Webroot didn't.
As a MSP, we save a lot of time and trouble by managing all of our clients within a single pane of glass. Whether it is a quick policy change, an exclusion, or even kicking off a scan, the centralized portal makes it very easy.
Anytime I have had to reach out, the response time via email was very quick and the support techs were very helpful.
JASON WORKMAN | TrustRadius Reviewer
GravityZone is used throughout my organization. We utilize this product for antivirus on all endpoints and servers. In addition to the AV, GravityZone offers sandboxing of suspicious files, ransomware protection, vulnerability scanning and hardening. Bitdefender continues to perform well in our environment.
  • Antivirus
  • Device Control
  • Firewall Protection
  • Website Security
  • Easier vulnerability repairing.
  • More in depth sandbox enabling all files to be scanned.
  • Easier access to support.
Bitdefender is one of the best, probably the best, AV product currently on the market. I've used Viper for business and was infected with a virus. I've tested Fortinet Endpoint Protection, but remained a GravityZone customer. Overall, if you get this and deploy it, you can't go wrong. Their AI engine is first class and cutting edge.
Centralized management is the only way for businesses to go. When a business is running 25 or more endpoints, there is no reason to not have centralized management.
Support is an area Bitdefender has always struggled with. While their products work great, the GravityZone dashboard is very technical in nature. If you aren't IT inclined, it could be difficult to setup. While most times support is helpful, we tend to work with them over email because of their very thick accent, they are hard to understand over the phone.
We switched from Malwarebytes to Bitdefender a few months ago for a litany of reasons. Reason one was cost and ease of use. Malwarebytes is inexpensive, but I had to have multiple licenses to install on each device and manage all of those licenses individually. With Bitdefender it is all in one license and I no longer need to view multiple licenses. The other main reason I switched was to be able to utilize patch management and keep everything updated without having to rely on end users to do so.
  • Patch Management.
  • Ease of Use.
  • Cost.
  • No training with new purchase.
The patch management aspect as well as the one license model have been the saving grace for us. I no longer have to pick and choose various licenses to install on a new machine and everything is viewable from one place. It was easy to install, but there are still features that I haven't tried because I haven't had the time to look at how to do it.
We have definitely benefited from the console management. When we were running Malwarebytes before I had to log into the license center and then click into each license individually to see what computers it was installed on. Now I have various groups set up with active users, I can remove users, computers and servers all from one place without having to dig for the information.
Decent amount of knowledgebase articles online, but no real training or support while setting up the system.
We use Bitdefender GravityZone as our central anti-malware solution across the complete company, this is in our headquarters and in all our subsidiaries across Europe. We use it on all our endpoints (workstations of our users) and on our servers in all our data-centers. In this way, it helps to protect us against malicious software.
  • Protect against viruses
  • Protect against ransomware
  • Central management
With over 100 workstations (including laptop for road warriors) and +100 servers, it is very nice that the product Bitdefender GravityZone is very easy to manage using the online central management console, where you can set every detail of the different components of the product. Also, the reports you can use are clear and very helpful.
The central management of Bitdefender GravityZone is helpful and easy to use. It helps in configuring the level of protection for all clients in one central portal. Also, the fact that you can create multiple profiles for the clients is very welcome. That way you can strengthen the protection of the laptops of roadwarriors compared to workstations that stay on premise.
The support team for Bitdefender GravityZone is very quick in responding on tickets and also in providing a solution (or temporary workaround). Luckily, we didn't have to contact them very often.
We use it for our entire organization for virus protection. We chose to have all our users on the same protection plan.
  • Users are protected without them having to manage the product themselves
  • Being able to manage computers in our organization thru the cloud is especially helpful when we have users all across the country and South America
  • Bitdefender uses less computer resources than many other virus protection products we've used in the past
  • I do not like having to correspond by email. When I have an issue I do not have time to wait 6-8 hours for a reply. I want to do a chat or a phone call.
  • I find their cloud dashboard a bit challenging to navigate. I can never find the option I need without searching thru every category.
  • I do not like that it takes 48 hours for the cloud to update when there is an issue with a client computer when I am working on it remotely.
Our in-house management is quite easy. Those computers I can do hands-on. It is when I need to depend on the cloud to manage a computer that is having issues that can be more of a challenge.
It can be challenging. Once you have used the program for awhile and have worked with tech support, you pick up a few more tips on usage.
I do not like the immediate response. The delay from emailing questions/resolutions can take days instead of an hour if there was phone support more readily available. Even on a chat you can get answers quickly. Many times it is harder to explain an issue in depth in an email rather than discussing on the phone.
We are currently using Bitdefender GravityZone for antivirus, patch management, and encryption for our mobile devices. It allows us to have a one-stop shop solution for the various devices we have in our organization.
This helps us use a web-based platform for our devices that are spread throughout a large area and across multiple locations.
  • Antivirus/malware
  • Encryption management
  • Web filtering
  • Patch management
  • Customer service--they direct you to YouTube links and offer answers that are easy but not a good solution. (e.g., Delete old records instead of figuring out why multiple instances are showing up in the dashboard)
  • Android/iOS devices can't be managed unless on a local network with on-premises solution
  • More robust web filtering platform
We use the web-based version to push down operating system updates, antivirus, and enforce encryption policies for our laptops. Bitdefender GravityZone doesn't work well for Android devices. I also feel that the web filtering platform of Bitdefender GravityZone could use some more work. Currently it does a great job at web filtering; however, I haven't been able to deep dive into it yet and am not sure how granular it can get when it comes to specific users being allowed to access certain domains.
We have benefited greatly from the centralized management feature of Bitdefender GravityZone. This allows one staff member to manage several hundred devices directly from the console, pushing updates directly to our endpoints, whether operating system updates, anti-virus/malware updates, or a host of other features. As some of our devices never make it back onto our networks, the mobile endpoint solution allows these devices to get their updates as soon as they connect to the Internet.
This is one area where I feel Bitdefender GravityZone could use some work. It's more hit and miss. We've had times where we've gotten some great tech support help. Other times we are quickly referred to YouTube links (which my network admin watched before calling). Other times, we're given answers that are a quick response but not exactly troubleshooting the problem. For example, we have an issue where we are seeing multiple entries of our endpoints in the console. We asked why multiple entries were showing up and what we could do to resolve them. The tech support agent suggested to set up a rule to delete old entries. However that would not be efficient, as an endpoint may not be on for quite a while before it is turned on and contacts the system again. We want a solution for a problem, not a quick-fix answer that doesn't really address the problem at hand.
We deploy Bitdefender GravityZone to a number of different clients, across multiple different segments. These clients range in size from 10 employees up to 200. We deploy Bitdefender GravityZone to all workstations and servers both [on] Windows and macOS. We have used multiple antivirus software packages in the past and have never found anything that comes close to Bitdefender GravityZone.
  • Antivirus
  • Antimalware
  • Device firewall
  • Web protection
  • Redesign the portal to make it more like the previous portal
  • Support response is sometimes slow
  • Large installer package
It just works. I have seen multiple viruses and malware get past other antivirus software like TrendMicro, Webroot, and Kaspersky. Bitdefender GravityZone always catches what others miss. It has a very light footprint when it comes to system resources. The centralized management console is nice, but I prefer the console before they redesigned the UI.
Having a centralized management console is a dream for an MSP. We have multiple clients and we love having a single pane of glass to manage all of them. I will say though, before they redesigned the UI of the management console, things were much easier to navigate.
Sometimes support can be hard to get in contact with and the response times are slow. We hardly need support though.
We are a managed service provider and have approximately 50 clients that we deploy Bitdefender GravityZone to. We also use it as our in-house antivirus solution. It provides us with peace of mind knowing that we are very unlikely to see a widespread malware or virus outbreak while this software is in use.
  • Stops outbreaks before they get a chance to really get started
  • Stops connections to potential fraudulent/phishing websites
  • Very quick scans and updates
  • Easy to manage with policies for each client
  • More granular reporting would be nice
  • Support response times are not the greatest
  • Please go back to the previous UI for the management console
We have used multiple antivirus products in the past and none even come close to comparing to Bitdefender GravityZone. Bitdefender has a very small footprint when it comes to system resources and it catches any threat thrown at it with very few false positives.
Having a centralized console to manage all of our clients has saved many man hours. The policies are very easy to create and deploy. We have varying levels of protection for each client depending on the role of the user/computer.
Support response time is email only and tends to run a little on the slow side. Luckily, Bitdefender GravityZone is such a solid piece of software that support is rarely needed.
We deploy and use Bitdefender GravityZone at multiple sites and organizations. Bitdefender GravityZone deployment and ease of use is quite simple. Having an EDR and EPP is crucial these days with evolving threats.
  • Cloud-based console
  • EDR and EPP packed in one with simple use
  • Detailed reports with ability to dig down
  • Multi-tenant console if required
  • Transparent pricing based on modules
  • Dashboards leave much to be desired (shows you problem but can’t drill down from dashboard)
  • UI can be somewhat confusing especially under multi-tenant mode
SMB market is where this product will really be at home. It has the right amount of enterprise features to be useful, such as EDR, patch management, and risk analysis. However for larger enterprise sites this may not be ideal as the reporting and dashboards are lacking.
Web console is good, it’s a fairly hands-off product after a couple weeks of config. One issue we have is the dashboard pages somewhat lack functionality. Shows number of threats and machines but you can’t go further and investigate from one page, you have to navigate to another page to see threats in detail.
Support can be slow however DIY documentation is decent.
We use it in our organization for the first line of protection on all our hardware. We have been able to stop viruses and also be able to protect our employees.
  • Security
  • Protection
  • Design and alignment
  • Pricing could be better
  • would like to see ease of installation be better
I like it and have referred it to several colleagues across the industry.
I wish the console was easier to use. I sorta get lost as there seems to be a lot of flash to it.
I have had zero issues with support. In fact they went over and beyond for us when we called in.
We are managing MSPs with thousands of corporate end customers, and are also using it in house. We give trainings and demos on it and sell support services with it.
  • Easy to deploy and manage.
  • Several layers of protection.
  • Valuable add on packages such as encryption, patch management and EDR.
  • Mobile Device Management is missing for cloud users.
  • Reports should be more flexible/self-creat[ing].
  • Executive summary should be able to be printed.
  • Tech support response is too slow.
It is perfect for companies between 10-1000 seats. The lack of MDM makes it challenging in Enterprise environments where UEM is important. Also would it be nice to have a couple of RMM functionalities such as remote desktop and deployment of other software through it.
The full disk encryption and patch management in the same console have especially lead to much less work load for IT staff. Again the only downfall is the lack of MDM to manage all mobile devices as well.
The responses are good, but the turn around is way too slow. Sometimes it takes more than 24 hours for a response and in most cases they always ask for a support collector to be run. As mission critical as threat defense [is] in today's world, a more responsive support would be more desirable.
The console is easy to use, but has grown to have a lot of functionality. The only challenge is that all functions (even disabled and not installed ones) are shown. It would be great if only the functions that are active would be visible.
We use Bitdefender GravityZone company-wide on all company computers/networks and a couple of remote workers. It allows us to manage and be proactive with our employees to keep us operational. From 1 location I can check company-wide security on all of the computers. If needed, we can give additional rights to specific computers such as allowing them to be able to turn off the protection for testing other apps, etc.
  • Runs in the background without slowing our computers.
  • Reliability: It just works.
  • Smooth roll out and installations
  • Tech support is difficult to reach/communicate with.
  • Tech documents are written for tech professionals.
  • User interface also written for tech professionals.
When you need to be able to monitor the anti-virus/malware situation on all computers including remote systems and do not want users to have the ability to change or modify these settings, GravityZone is perfect for this. Certainly focused on IT professionals, so the learning curve can be a bit difficult to figure out.
One of the biggest benefits. We are a small business and do not have dedicated IT personnel, so our remote IT support can maintain, monitor, and manage as needed. The centralized management is THE biggest benefit for us. Previous "solutions" cost the company considerably more in ongoing IT expense with regular trips to each computer to check them, etc.
I believe it is focused on IT professionals. We are not IT professionals so there is a learning curve. Usually, a delay in support responses and I do not believe phone or chat support is offered. Tech docs written for non-IT professionals might be beneficial as quite often small businesses do not have full-time IT people and it falls on owners/managers.
Steven Sheasby | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Bitdefender GravityZone to provide security and content control to our laptops across our entire organization. It has the ability to centrally manage anti-virus, bitlocker management, patch management, and content accessible by our employees on the internet. It allows us to make sure anti-virus is working across all devices, bitlocker is on and managed across all devises, patches are being properly deployed to all devices, and employee laptops are not being used to access non-work related websites.
  • Anti-virus
  • Bitlocker management
  • Content control
  • Patch management
  • Admin console design
  • Patch management deployment
  • License purchases
It is well suited for small to mid-sized companies. It helps in centrally managing the security for all of your devices. I would recommend it to other companies.
Yes, we have greatly benefited from the centralized management. The content controls, bitlocker management, and endpoint security management all allow us to easily manage devices without having to access each device individually. Purchasing of licenses needs to be improved.
They have been very responsive and helpful the few times we needed their assistance.
Bitdefender is set out across our entire organization across all Windows PCs. It runs standard anti-virus, as well as anti-malware and network protection. It is one layer of security in our entire security/protection strategy. I use the GravityZone side to manage Bitdefender, which is simple to configure but offers complexity where it needs it. Having this cloud hosted means I don't require hardware onsite to run a server.
  • Low CPU and memory use.
  • Cloud-based hosting doesn't require hardware onsite.
  • Has kept us "clean" for the past several years.
  • Notifications of events can come in slowly.
  • Reporting detail is lacking in some areas.
  • Bitdefender occasionally releases new features but doesn't explain what they do well.
At my previous organization, we rolled out Bitdefender to a 200+ user agency. In my current position, we have 50 users, so Bitdefender works well across smaller and mid-size organizations.
Having a centralized console has helped primarily by not requiring hardware onsite to manage it. I don't have to worry about maintaining hardware or software updates. This lets me spend time doing other important parts of my job.
Bitdefender has always responded quickly to any request that I've had (I haven't had too many though...).
Bitdefender GravityZone is being used throughout our entire company. It is part of our device management software and covers all our needs for antivirus and antimalware. The software works really well for us and keeps everything safer. I have no complaints about this product and in fact would recommend it to others.
  • Regularly scheduled scans.
  • Easy to see warning messages.
  • Easy to install.
  • We use a virtual file storage software that Bitdefender is constantly trying to "scan". Need to be able to exclude a specific drive from scans permanently.
Bitdefender GravityZone is well suited for any company of any size. The product scales well and seems very solid. It is feature rich and just works with out a lot of fooling around. We have not found any major issues with using this software yet. We are very pleased with our choice.
Since Bitdefender GravityZone has an easy to use and easy to access centralized control panel, it is very easy to make changes and get the information we need to keep the company protected and address any concerns that might come up. We used a silent agent installer and that went well. Control panel is clear and intuitive.
While I have only had a few questions for them, Bitdefender GravityZone staff were always quick to reply and very thorough with their answers. They were easy to understand and communicate with and genuinely wanted to help, not just answer phones and emails because it is their job. Good people.
Isidoro "Roy" Jovero | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Bitdefender GravityZone for our organization's anti-virus solution. We use it on our PCs and Macs. It provides protection from malware and phishing attempts.
  • Works behind the scenes
  • Notifications are customisable
  • Can be a resource hog on Macs
  • Cannot modify Mac notifications
Bitdefender GravityZone is definitely a Windows-centric system, and the web UI doesn't make a whole lot of sense. While the system does indeed do what it needs to, it can be done better and use fewer resources. On Macs, it has become a performance-degrading hurdle for our engineers.
We've definitely benefited from Bitdefender GravityZone's centralized console, as we can change the policies and push them out without having to get hands-on with each computer. It's also an easy place to see what Bitdefender GravityZone is finding on user machines, allowing us to see if there's anything we can do to prevent further events.
Service is mediocre. I don't have any reason to be strongly for or against it. I will have to say that their post-support emails get to be too much. Yes, I could just reply and have them closed, but 6 reminders are a bit much.
Matthew Ingram | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Bitdefender to protect our customers' computers, servers and network. We also use it to protect our own devices.
  • Protects computers from malware.
  • Rarely interferes with other programs.
  • Management console needs a UI redesign.
  • Can be confusing to understand.
Bitdefender is suited for all environments. If you are a small office or home user, it would probably be best to stick with residential version of antivirus. Bitdefender works great for MSPs as it integrates with most PSAs. IT department will love the deployment options.
The centralized management needs a redesign. The UI is awful. But it is flexible. Clients are updated fast.
I had an issue where they were blocking my company website. Took them a week to remove it. I updated my policies to whitelist it, but it was still annoying. All they said was it was a mistake.
November 12, 2019

Easy management and use.

Bitdefender GravityZone is being used throughout the organization, even with our external contributors who are currently in other states.
  • Using Bitdefender Control Center we can easily and quickly identify the equipment that is infected, and in addition, we can perform the cleaning action remotely.
  • Another widely used point is the remote installation and upgrade of the client, enabling IT staff to perform this action or schedule in Control Center without the need for staff to physically move around.
  • We were able to create action and access policies for specific groups quickly and easily. This allows for the blockages and releases according to the role or user activity of each employee
  • The blacklist of access to websites by content, or URL, is very efficient and if you need a momentary release we can use PowerUser for this action locally, isolated and temporarily.
  • It consumes a lot of the requirements of the computer/notebook, making its use in more modest equipment (with 4GB of RAM, for example) very slow. It loads with a very long delay of Windows startup.
  • While performing an upgrade or scan using hard disks, the equipment is very slow. We can only solve this problem using SSD, and this solution is not feasible since we would have a very high cost to exchange all disks of our technology park.
We create access policies according to the contributions of employees. For example, for our service team, the rules are stricter for access to sites and equipment resources, while for consultants, who are external, there is less restricted access. GravityZone has some difficulty updating clients outside the corporate network. This prevents employees from having client updates.
Central Control assists in finding and executing actions for a single device or for all, making the process faster. The organization of the information was well-designed and grouped by topic.
There has not yet been a real need to consult support.
November 05, 2019

GravityZone Review

Ashley Beal | TrustRadius Reviewer
Everyone in our company (6 employees) uses GravityZone to manage our customers' computers that are on Bitdefender. This helps me keep track of which computers are covered and which ones have been encrypted.
  • It is very well organized which makes keeping track of our different groups very easy.
  • I like that it tells me when a computer has been encrypted since I have to keep track of these things on a monthly basis.
  • Sometimes it can be hard to tell if a computer is protected with Bitdefender or if it is inactive or unencrypted.
Bitdefender GravityZone is great for companies that need to monitor and manage multiple companies and their computers. The website is very easy to use.
The fact that it is managed from a single console is very helpful because it puts it all in one place instead of having to figure our where everything is located.
The support is great and the product is fantastic too.
We use this to provide antivirus and monitoring to business and residential customers. The main problem that we were having was being able to provide affordable monitoring to residential customers and this software fixed that.
  • Amazing training
  • Great support
  • Easy to navigate
  • Pricing is hard to see right away.
  • It has a steep learning curve.
  • The training doesn't work on Chrome.
I think it's best suited for providing full-service network security services to residential customers. For business customers, there are some features its missing to be able to provide everything they could need.
We have because it allows us to see everything from one place, instead of having to log into each customer individually.
They reach out a lot and any question I've had is answered almost immediately.
We use GravityZone as an MSP, it helps us manage multiple clients across many different verticals. We use it both internally and for our clients. It integrates with our PSA/RMM but we use the GravityZone console more often than the PSA/RMM to manage endpoints.
  • Manage multiple endpoints efficiently.
  • Alert technicians when a problem is encountered.
  • Preventing infections and cleaning up machines that are already infected.
  • Endpoint resources utilization. GravityZone clients seem to have a noticeable impact on system performance.
  • UI is decent but could use some improvement when it comes to accessing common tasks easily.
  • Better documentation of recommended practices. For example more information on the best practices for policy configuration depending on how they being deployed; ie MSP, internal, VAR.
Works great across multiple platforms and clients but needs some work when it comes to resource utilization on old equipment.
Centralized management is key to our organization's ability to respond to outbreaks across multiple clients and environments. We wouldn't be able to manage the number of clients we have with our current employee count without the centralized interface.
We haven't really needed any support on GravityZone as it has just been working. I do know that we had good support during the initial phase of implementation.
October 31, 2019

Truth of service

• We monitor our client’s PCs.
  • The dashboard view is great and provides quick insights.
  • Create and enter new client information, set up rules, workstation.
  • Easy to use.
  • Easy to use.
  • The dashboard provides a quick overview of all PCs.
  • Easy to set clients up, even when there are changes in policy.
  • Front end is easy to use.
  • Entering information from top to bottom not bottom to top (that is something I always have to remember).
  • Training videos on how to set up, therefore new hires can also learn.
Less appropriate:
  • Always requiring internet to do a scan
  • Always asking for updates
  • Ran a scan a few times found spyware that wasn't captured the first time around
  • Good links at times are blocked

Well suited:
  • Easy to set up
Yes, we have benefited from it. I think that his benefit is great. It makes it very manageable to have everything all together.
I would have given it a 10 but had issues with the malware.
October 24, 2019

It's pretty cool

It's used by our organization and by all of our customers. It addresses various levels of security.
  • Response time
  • Block Rate
  • Not letting intrusions
  • Better Web Interface
  • More user friendly
  • Better layout
Any company that needs an antivirus I would recommend
We've had many other antivirus companies use a single console and agent. We haven't really benefited from this from only Bitdefender
It can be very hard to get ahold of them. I've had plenty of tickets and emails with 0 response.
Craig Roberts | TrustRadius Reviewer
Bitdefender GravityZone is my company's endpoint security platform. It is deployed on all computers, laptops and servers throughout our organization. Since we work remotely and travel often, it's an ideal solution for us as the endpoints are centrally managed from the web portal. This simplifies deployment and monitoring. Furthermore, the solution does not affect computer performance. We liked it so much that we decided to partner with Bitdefender and offer it to all of our clients.
  • Bitdefender provides excellent malware protection, without affecting the speed or performance of the computers.
  • The web portal simplifies product deployment, device reporting and threat mitigation. This is ideal, since our company has devices in multiple locations.
  • The web portal provides a central location for us to manage all of our client's devices. Since we're an IT service provider, the solution is very efficient and makes it easy to manage and monitor all of our clients devices from one location.
  • The Mac version seems to have limited power user functionality.
Bitdefender GravityZone is a great solution for all organizations, IT service providers and admins that have to protect, manage, and monitor many devices. It is an elaborate & effective Endpoint Security and Patch Management Solution for organizations of any size, as well as IT service providers that service multiple organizations.
The solutions centralized management provides many benefits, especially as an IT service provider. We are able to easily deploy the product to an entire organization, generate reports for all of our clients, quickly apply policies, initiate and schedule scan tasks, and manage OS and 3rd party security patches. The ability to perform these tasks from a single console saves a great deal of time.
We haven't even needed to contact support very much, but the one time we did, our issue was resolved promptly with the advice from the support rep.

Bitdefender GravityZone Scorecard Summary

Endpoint Security (7)
Anti-Exploit Technology (48)
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (48)
Centralized Management (51)
Hybrid Deployment Support (34)
Infection Remediation (48)
Vulnerability Management (46)
Malware Detection (51)
9.2

What is Bitdefender GravityZone?

Bitdefender GravityZone combines multiple security services into a single platform to reduce the cost of building a trusted environment for endpoints.

Bitdefender GravityZone Features

Endpoint Security Features

• Supported: Anti-Exploit Technology
  • Supported: Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
  • Supported: Centralized Management