Blackbaud CRM Reviews

Stephanie Wollenburg | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 15, 2020

Face for Radio. Things aren't always what they seem.

Support Rating

It is purely dependant on who you reach and speak to. You can call twice in an hour period and get two completely different answers. You can get people who are willing to help, people who just tell you no, or people who have no idea what to do. They need to work harder on training their support people. The chat function works very well for simple questions and is my preferred go-to when seeking help.
Read Stephanie Wollenburg's full review
Ashley Milton | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 06, 2020

Blackbaud CRM has solved all of our needs!

Support Rating

I have not personally had to reach out to Blackbaud CRM Support, because we have a central office that manages the Blackbaud CRM relationship. However, any time I've reached out to our support team, there is nothing they can't figure out by utilizing the support they receive from Blackbaud CRM. I've not had any issues that have gone unresolved, and they can always get things done in a timely fashion.
Read Ashley Milton's full review
Sandy Dobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 08, 2020

Rock solid software system

Support Rating

There have been a few times where the average support team member was not able to assist with a problem. Once a more experienced person became involved, the problem was solved.
Read Sandy Dobbs's full review
Steven Senft | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 06, 2020

Blackbaud for your non-profit

Support Rating

The support from Blackbaud is top-notch. Although it is mostly available through chat, they are able to solve most issues, guide you through the solution and also give you articles that you can save with the step by step instructions. So many times we were looking for very specific solutions to specific problems or issues, and the staff was very receptive and open to help.
Read Steven Senft's full review
Abbey Dufoe | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 04, 2019

Blackbaud leaves much to be desired

Support Rating

We were not ever able to get anyone on the phone and once we got through to email support, they were not able to answer many of the questions we had. They also were not eager to let us leave our contract (as any CRM wouldn't be), and made it extremely difficult to pass on data to our new system.
Read Abbey Dufoe's full review
January 17, 2020

Blackbaud CRM Review

Support Rating

This is the major thing that I would have the company work on. Sometimes it takes weeks to get someone to reach out to you. Our organization has had several changes in reps and it has been very hard on our communication.
December 12, 2019

A great product that shows you what you need when you need it

Support Rating

They are a 9 mostly because of the chat feature and their knowledge base search engine. I can usually find what I am looking for quickly and if not chat usually only takes a minute or so to get a live person. The help feature in the CRM is also great and very intuitive as it opens help topics in the area you are viewing rather than having to search.
February 12, 2016

Blackbaud review

Support Rating

They did not stand behind their product. I had to tell my story/ explain my problem to multiple people, multiple times and in the end the issue that was determined to be a product functionality issue, was never resolved. They company never even apologized for the problem or offered any help in resolving all the issues and lost time it cost us.

About Blackbaud CRM

Designed for large, complex organizations as well as federated and international nonprofits.