Blackbaud CRM Reviews

Steven Senft | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

The support from Blackbaud is top-notch. Although it is mostly available through chat, they are able to solve most issues, guide you through the solution and also give you articles that you can save with the step by step instructions. So many times we were looking for very specific solutions to specific problems or issues, and the staff was very receptive and open to help.
Read Steven Senft's full review
Angel Quinn | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

They are a 9 mostly because of the chat feature and their knowledge base search engine. I can usually find what I am looking for quickly and if not chat usually only takes a minute or so to get a live person. The help feature in the CRM is also great and very intuitive as it opens help topics in the area you are viewing rather than having to search.
Read Angel Quinn's full review
Abbey Dufoe | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

We were not ever able to get anyone on the phone and once we got through to email support, they were not able to answer many of the questions we had. They also were not eager to let us leave our contract (as any CRM wouldn't be), and made it extremely difficult to pass on data to our new system.
Read Abbey Dufoe's full review
January 17, 2020

Blackbaud CRM Review

Support

This is the major thing that I would have the company work on. Sometimes it takes weeks to get someone to reach out to you. Our organization has had several changes in reps and it has been very hard on our communication.
February 12, 2016

Blackbaud review

Support

They did not stand behind their product. I had to tell my story/ explain my problem to multiple people, multiple times and in the end the issue that was determined to be a product functionality issue, was never resolved. They company never even apologized for the problem or offered any help in resolving all the issues and lost time it cost us.

About Blackbaud CRM

Designed for large, complex organizations as well as federated and international nonprofits.