Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud
Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud
To retain one-time purchase customers and nurture loyal customers.
In our business we use Bloomreach for email marketing but also, and for my purposes, I use their Experiments and Web layer features to …
Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud in our company is used for - personalized emailing, specific scenarios and newsletters - personalized …
Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud is our customer data platform used for various use cases (i.e. share a coupon, welcome messages, …
We use the Bloomreach Exponea tool to communicate with our readers and subscribers via Weblayers and emails. Exponea is a very important …
We use Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud as a CMS for a commerce website. The business wants its current commence platform to be faster …
We use it as a campaign management system. Step by step we migrate our campaigns to this new system starting with consumer segments …
I prepare campaigns (email templates, scenarios, push notifications), analyze the data (via reports, segmentation (customer and event …
We are using Bloomreach as our main search tool, where we rely on machine learning to improve the quality of our search results and to …
We have successfully implemented this product in the whole company, making campaign management easier and user-friendlier. The vendor …
We use Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud to help customers find products on our eCommerce website. Search results browse our product …
We're using Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud to build reusable components. It to make sure that the user can build pages easier. We …
We are using Bloomreach Content Experience (brX) and Bloomreach Search & Merchandising (brSM) services to build the storefront of another …
Thanks to Bloomreach we know how to automate a lot of things in our company that took too much time before. During the main COVID season, …
We use Bloomreach [Experience] as our global CMS system and with the help of Bloomreach [Experience] we set up our global websites.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.bloomreach.com/en/pricing?u…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
Bloomreach is a Commerce Experience Cloud, that aims to enable brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that aim to drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these solutions combine unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, to enable revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer.
- Supported: Data Enrichment
- Supported: Expandability
- Supported: Multiple Devices
- Supported: Marketing Performance Measurement
- Supported: Predictive Modeling
- Supported: Recommendation Engine
- Supported: Automated Email Responses
- Supported: Building and Personalizing Emails
- Supported: Sending Outbound Emails
- Supported: Manage Email Deliverability
- Supported: Mobile Optimized
- Supported: Landing Pages and Forms
- Supported: Search Tracking and Optimization
- Supported: CRM Lead Integration
- Supported: Automated Alerts and Tasks
- Supported: Online Behavior Tracking
- Supported: Segmentation
- Supported: Marketing Lead Database
- Supported: Budgeting
- Supported: Program Management
- Supported: Social Ads
- Supported: Social Sharing
- Supported: Social Campaigns
- Supported: Social Engagement
- Supported: Basic Reporting
- Supported: Revenue Analytics
- Supported: ROI Analytics
- Supported: Web Analytics
- Supported: Sandbox / Test Environments
- Supported: Customization
- Supported: Workflow Capability
- Supported: User, Role, and Access Management
- Supported: Internationalization
- Supported: Performance and Reliability
- Supported: Data Import & Export Tools
- Supported: Integration APIs
- Supported: Breadth of Partner Applications
- Supported: Omni‑Channel Orchestration
- Supported: Web Optimization Platform
- Supported: Product Recommendations
- Supported: Real-Time Customer Predictions
- Supported: Mobile Push
- Supported: In‑app Messaging
- Supported: Web Push
- Supported: SMS (Text) Marketing
- Supported: Integrations & Webhooks
- Supported: Retargeting
- Supported: Email Marketing
Bloomreach Engagement | Transforming customer Experience Into Something Magical Bloomreach Engagement brings 1:1 commerce experiences to the hands of marketers, merchandisers, and CRM managers using unified customer data — to boost loyalty and revenue in the process.
Bloomreach Engagement | The Platform in Under Three Minutes Bloomreach Engagement brings 1:1 commerce experiences to the hands of marketers, merchandisers, and CRM managers using unified customer data — boosting loyalty and revenue in the process.
Bloomreach Discovery | Deliver Amazing Search and Merchandising Experiences Bloomreach Discovery brings a powerful combination of AI-powered site search, SEO, recommendations, and product merchandising so you can deliver the perfect results to your customers.
- What is a CDP? Take your business to the next level with a customer data platform
- What is a DXP? A Guide to Digital Experience Platforms (DXPs), and how they can transform your customer experience
- 5 Black Friday E-Commerce Personalization Tips We’ve gathered together expert opinions and top tips for how you can incorporate personalization into your Black Friday 2021 strategy to drive growth, and hit a holiday home run.
- The Definitive Guide to E-Commerce Personalization Bloomreach takes a look at how you can use personalization to unlock commerce growth and how having a connected commerce-driving team is directly correlated with providing a connected commerce experience to customers.
- Key E-Commerce Strategies for 2022 Your guide to Personalization, Cookieless Marketing, and Zero-Party Data
- Adform FLOW
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- Amazon S3 Glacier
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Lambda
- Exact Online
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- Google Analytics
- Google BigQuery
- Google Cloud Storage
- Lightspeed eCom
- Lightspeed Retail
- Mailgun, from Pathwire
- Mailchimp Transactional Email (Mandrill)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick)
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SDL Language Cloud
- Shopify Plus
- Zoho Subscriptions
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Mailjet, from Pathwire
- Twilio Segment
- Amazon MWS
- CM Telecoms SMS
- DUN & BRADSTREET
- Facebook Ads
- FACEBOOK LEAD ADS
- FACEBOOK MESSENGER
- Google Double Click
- Google PUB/SUB
- Google Spreadsheet
- Google translate
- JDE ORCHESTRATOR
- MICROSOFT AZURE SQL
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV
- MICROSOFT ONEDRIVE
- ORACLE RESPONSYS
- SAP R3/ECC
- SINCH SMS
- REST API CLIENT
- FACEBOOK CONVERSIONS API
- AMAZON ALEXA
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Tealium AudienceStream
- Twilio Segment
- Dynamic Yield
- Acoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation)
- Bronto Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage + MyBuys)
- Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP)
- Acquia Digital Experience Platform
- Treasure Data
- Optimizely Data Platform (formerly Zaius)
- Adobe Experience Platform
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Kentico Xperience
- Sitecore Experience Platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||23%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||US, UK, EMEA, DACH, CIS, CEE|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Russian, Dutch, Slovak|
Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.7.
The most common users of Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- User interface is very easy
- Training course is effective
- Chat support is very speedy and useful
- Customization e.g. SQL
- If we could confirm who to send an email to at each step in the journey that would be great We need to confirm if the condition works right.
- Simple a/b testing
- Email scenarios
- Recommendation feature
- Developing mobile experiments is quite complicated on the platform currently. Lots of time is wasted jumping from desktop to mobile.
- The system in general could be more user-friendly. A regular user needs to learn quite a lot in order to get the most out of the system.
- Better Single Page Application compatibility
- sophisticated scenarios with a lot of conditions
- use of customer segmentations
- integration of SQL
- Scenario configuration
- Training on their tools
- Connectivity to other applications
- their exams were not user friendly
- Analytics Reports
- Reports limitations
- Having customization on components.
- Content Management handles well.
- Having an API to use for automation scripts.
- Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud experiences manager glitches where it renders itself within its own frame (similar to inception).
- Having built-in functionality for document content, document type, & component migration to other channels/environments would add to an easier experience.
- easy to use user interface
- dashboard can be built up by any report, metric, measure
- AB testing is very simple
- base segmentation is only a few clicks
- campaign tracking is practical with the unique ID from the URL
- creation of some metric is complicated
- folder structure sometimes confusing
- charts are not really customizable
- user friendly interface
- many helpful features
- statement logic (AND, OR, negations, brackets) - these little things make a huge difference
- sometimes I have 2 "panels" with attributes, but only one of them is working. However, this seems to be a problem on my side as none of the colleagues have this issue. Still have not figured it out what might cause this problem.
- Product suggestions
- Pixel implementation needs more hands-on support
- Ranking diagnostics should be even more transparant
- Global synonym dictionnary is not really applicable for very technical B2B markets
- contextual campaigning
- easy implementation
- great trainings
- a bit more documentation needed
- trainings for more business roles
- import/export options
- synonym relationships
- "customers also bought" suggestions
- "boosting" product on various search terms
- Added merchandising opportunities for related items
- If rules could be set on the user level and not globally
- We have custom pricing for our customers, its tough because Bloomreach likes to have 1 price per SKU and we don't have that in our business
- With all the options in the Admin Center, I get lost sometimes. Maybe sort out a way to group tools so its less intimidating
- Reusable components
- Boosting of products
- Bloomreach experience manager is buggy
- Better documentation with more example
- Providing a robust API for Search & Merchandising
- The user experience or developer experience in dealing with the Experience Manager could be a little bit better. The app is slow or non-responsive at times.
- The Experience Manager UI including the Content tab could be a bit more intuitive
- AI - Recommendation engines
- E-mail Marketing
- Creating scenarios based on behaviour
- CRM with very good scope on customers
- Good structure for international content
- Inclusion of videos and other assets is quite handy
- Automated translation process connectivity is good
- Navigation structure is a bit complicated especially when you are new in this software
- Email marketing automation
- User behavior tracking
- Integration with other platforms and services
- Better integration with cloud other than GCP
- More frequent synchronization with GCP and S3 buckets
- More robust tracking with cookies
- Creating Email Templates with visual builder.
- Previewing the email and the feature of testing all the previews on different devices and apps.
- Online support is awesome!
- In catalog items, list search functionality has some glitches, so many times it won't work correctly.
- HTML Editor can be more coder friendly.
- Multi-channel comms via email, sms, push, web page updates
- Support from tech staff from 8-4
- Allocated Consultants for more complex requirements
- Reporting feature allows users to obtain detailed insights on campaigns
- Data definitions can be set to support the reporting and campaigns
- See details of each customers profile and history of campaigns sent and clicked on
- Survey tool should allow browse and upload functionality for banners and logos and color palette for submit buttons
- The survey tool should allow customers to be directed to specific questions based on each answer (skip logic)
- Dynamic content process for email is too complex
- No ability to update graph colours to client brand
- Push notification previews shows words cutting off mid-way
- Need to come up with a better way to support resellers with client questions/issues
- Comprehensive marketing automation toolkit
- Data collection possibilities are vast, but easily manageable
- Almost limitless tracking options through JS or API
- Can be overwhelming for inexperienced users. There is little content regarding user onboarding in the app.
- There are always multiple ways to do one thing. This means you need knowledge to know which way is the best.
- Catalog imports sometimes lag and their speed could be improved.
- Data collection & cross platform implementation.
- E-mail marketing.
- Marketing automation.
- Product recommendation.
- Website personalization.
- Data expiration (storage).
- Modules simplification.
- Omni Channel Marketing
- nested Events (working with them)
- working with referenced informations from product data feed
- It gives a manageable oversight of content and what it will look like once published
- It offers a lot of flexibility in connecting with other systems
- Though highly flexible it does mean the system can be (overly) complicated at times, but this can usually be overcome by good documentation
- It could use a good form solution that is easy to integrate and safe to use with GDPR rules in mind without having an impact on deployments of new versions
- Customer segmentation.
- Custom reporting.
- Trigger-based marketing automation.
- Email marketing.
- Custom reporting is hard to understand.
- The recommendations engine can be tricky to set up.
- Campaign building
- Too difficult to say at this time
- Data management
- Data import
- [Marketing] automation scenarios
- User merging
- Simultaneous editing of scenarios
- Undo changes or version history within scenarios/campaigns/reports