Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud
Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud
To retain one-time purchase customers and nurture loyal customers.
In our business we use Bloomreach for email marketing but also, and for my purposes, I use their Experiments and Web layer features to …
Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud in our company is used for - personalized emailing, specific scenarios and newsletters - personalized …
Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud is our customer data platform used for various use cases (i.e. share a coupon, welcome messages, …
We use the Bloomreach Exponea tool to communicate with our readers and subscribers via Weblayers and emails. Exponea is a very important …
We use Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud as a CMS for a commerce website. The business wants its current commence platform to be faster …
We use it as a campaign management system. Step by step we migrate our campaigns to this new system starting with consumer segments …
I prepare campaigns (email templates, scenarios, push notifications), analyze the data (via reports, segmentation (customer and event …
We are using Bloomreach as our main search tool, where we rely on machine learning to improve the quality of our search results and to …
We have successfully implemented this product in the whole company, making campaign management easier and user-friendlier. The vendor …
We use Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud to help customers find products on our eCommerce website. Search results browse our product …
We're using Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud to build reusable components. It to make sure that the user can build pages easier. We …
We are using Bloomreach Content Experience (brX) and Bloomreach Search & Merchandising (brSM) services to build the storefront of another …
Thanks to Bloomreach we know how to automate a lot of things in our company that took too much time before. During the main COVID season, …
We use Bloomreach [Experience] as our global CMS system and with the help of Bloomreach [Experience] we set up our global websites.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.bloomreach.com/en/pricing?u…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
Bloomreach is a Commerce Experience Cloud, that aims to enable brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that aim to drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including: Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising; Content, offering a headless CMS; and Engagement, offering a CDP and marketing automation solutions. Together, these solutions combine unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI-optimization, to enable revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer.
- Supported: Data Enrichment
- Supported: Expandability
- Supported: Multiple Devices
- Supported: Marketing Performance Measurement
- Supported: Predictive Modeling
- Supported: Recommendation Engine
- Supported: Automated Email Responses
- Supported: Building and Personalizing Emails
- Supported: Sending Outbound Emails
- Supported: Manage Email Deliverability
- Supported: Mobile Optimized
- Supported: Landing Pages and Forms
- Supported: Search Tracking and Optimization
- Supported: CRM Lead Integration
- Supported: Automated Alerts and Tasks
- Supported: Online Behavior Tracking
- Supported: Segmentation
- Supported: Marketing Lead Database
- Supported: Budgeting
- Supported: Program Management
- Supported: Social Ads
- Supported: Social Sharing
- Supported: Social Campaigns
- Supported: Social Engagement
- Supported: Basic Reporting
- Supported: Revenue Analytics
- Supported: ROI Analytics
- Supported: Web Analytics
- Supported: Sandbox / Test Environments
- Supported: Customization
- Supported: Workflow Capability
- Supported: User, Role, and Access Management
- Supported: Internationalization
- Supported: Performance and Reliability
- Supported: Data Import & Export Tools
- Supported: Integration APIs
- Supported: Breadth of Partner Applications
- Supported: Omni‑Channel Orchestration
- Supported: Web Optimization Platform
- Supported: Product Recommendations
- Supported: Real-Time Customer Predictions
- Supported: Mobile Push
- Supported: In‑app Messaging
- Supported: Web Push
- Supported: SMS (Text) Marketing
- Supported: Integrations & Webhooks
- Supported: Retargeting
- Supported: Email Marketing
Bloomreach Engagement | Transforming customer Experience Into Something Magical Bloomreach Engagement brings 1:1 commerce experiences to the hands of marketers, merchandisers, and CRM managers using unified customer data — to boost loyalty and revenue in the process.
Bloomreach Engagement | The Platform in Under Three Minutes Bloomreach Engagement brings 1:1 commerce experiences to the hands of marketers, merchandisers, and CRM managers using unified customer data — boosting loyalty and revenue in the process.
Bloomreach Discovery | Deliver Amazing Search and Merchandising Experiences Bloomreach Discovery brings a powerful combination of AI-powered site search, SEO, recommendations, and product merchandising so you can deliver the perfect results to your customers.
- What is a CDP? Take your business to the next level with a customer data platform
- What is a DXP? A Guide to Digital Experience Platforms (DXPs), and how they can transform your customer experience
- 5 Black Friday E-Commerce Personalization Tips We’ve gathered together expert opinions and top tips for how you can incorporate personalization into your Black Friday 2021 strategy to drive growth, and hit a holiday home run.
- The Definitive Guide to E-Commerce Personalization Bloomreach takes a look at how you can use personalization to unlock commerce growth and how having a connected commerce-driving team is directly correlated with providing a connected commerce experience to customers.
- Key E-Commerce Strategies for 2022 Your guide to Personalization, Cookieless Marketing, and Zero-Party Data
- Adform FLOW
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- Amazon S3 Glacier
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- AWS Lambda
- Exact Online
- Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- Google Analytics
- Google BigQuery
- Google Cloud Storage
- Lightspeed eCom
- Lightspeed Retail
- Mailgun, from Pathwire
- Mailchimp Transactional Email (Mandrill)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick)
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SDL Language Cloud
- Shopify Plus
- Zoho Subscriptions
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Mailjet, from Pathwire
- Twilio Segment
- Amazon MWS
- CM Telecoms SMS
- DUN & BRADSTREET
- Facebook Ads
- FACEBOOK LEAD ADS
- FACEBOOK MESSENGER
- Google Double Click
- Google PUB/SUB
- Google Spreadsheet
- Google translate
- JDE ORCHESTRATOR
- MICROSOFT AZURE SQL
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS AX
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS NAV
- MICROSOFT ONEDRIVE
- ORACLE RESPONSYS
- SAP R3/ECC
- SINCH SMS
- REST API CLIENT
- FACEBOOK CONVERSIONS API
- AMAZON ALEXA
- Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Tealium AudienceStream
- Twilio Segment
- Dynamic Yield
- Acoustic Campaign (formerly IBM Watson Campaign Automation)
- Bronto Marketing Platform (discontinued)
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Interaction Studio (formerly Evergage + MyBuys)
- Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP)
- Acquia Digital Experience Platform
- Treasure Data
- Optimizely Data Platform (formerly Zaius)
- Adobe Experience Platform
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Microsoft Dynamics CRM)
- Kentico Xperience
- Sitecore Experience Platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Oracle Marketing Cloud
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||30%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||23%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||US, UK, EMEA, DACH, CIS, CEE|
|Supported Languages||English, German, Russian, Dutch, Slovak|
Reviewers rate Usability highest, with a score of 8.7.
The most common users of Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Bloomreach support has professional skills and knowledge. Never gave up and supported us in the right direction till the end. Also even tiny questions, they looked very polite to answer.
The support is very good if on occasion slow they still endeavor to solve all queries and issues raised.
easy to reach suppport
Bloomreach Commerce Experience Cloud has very responsive account and customer success managers.
Bloomreach Exponea's technical support is at a high level, but the price is also high. The quality of Live Chat support is unbalanced. Sometimes good, sometimes not.
Overall experience was good, things were very well documented.
We got the chance to take part in two pieces of training where we could learn a lot about the product, and the staff was really helpful during both occasions. And since then it is easy to get some answers if we had any problems or need troubleshooting with any parts of the software. I would also highlight the detailed documentation which is really useful.
I've just had only one chat with the support - they provided a solution that was really helpful.
Our experience with technical support has been great. Business support could be improved though. There are missed opportunities in helping the Bloomreach customer move forward on taking the next step of the implementation. Answering questions is always correct, but we would be happy to have a more proactive approach.
The documentation. It's poorly written, assumes too much prior knowledge, and doesn't have enough step-step examples. The CMS is not responsive, it will not scale well when the browser window is resized. Lack of user feedback when a CMS error occurs. The learning curve can be steep and needs to be kept up, but with great flexibility comes great complexity (sometimes underwater, but sometimes in implementation)
I've attended multiple virtual training sessions with Bloomreach support and I was very impressed. Short of taking two months to learn our business, the Support operator was able to give valuable and relevant information during the training. The broader topics he focused on gave us the tools and stable foundation to properly use the Bloomreach tool and all of the options within it. Doing live-scenarios with our actual searches was the most beneficial to me.
This is my first time using bloomreach so I'm really excited about the other products.
Bloomreach is very accommodating and responsive when it comes to inquiries about difficulties we encounter as developers.
The support team? True professionals. They are helping us with our hot topics/hot troubles or with non-documented things we just made up. Big applause for their patience and their knowledge. They helped us with so many things that I can't even count. Thanks to everyone from the Bloomreach support team, you deserve a medal.
We get support but it's been pretty slow. We were facing some issues with iOS app integration and it's taken us way to long to get a meeting between our iOS lead and Bloomreach support to understand how to make it work. Otherwise pretty good.
They are awesome!
Support staff sometimes have contradictory responses to the same problem and on some occasions, it can take a while to get a response back. Some are clearly more knowledgeable than others
People in customer support are always helpful and can offer solutions almost always promptly. Although there are always some cases where your problem is more complicated, or it is a general issue concerning more clients. It is also great to see that the suggestions we communicate with support are actually forwarded to product development and, in many cases, launched as features and fixes.
Fast response and willingness to find solution. Support seems inexperienced sometimes.
In app support very nice!
Easy and quick to respond, once support alignment is clear
Great dedicated support team with weekly catch-ups and quarterly reviews, plus the live chat function is very responsive and helpful.
Not had to use it yet
Bloomreach Engagement's [support is] good [with] timely communication [via] chat.