Pros and Cons
- Integrates well into the business environment, it is fully integrated into Office 365 which has helped reduce admin overhead for our teams.
- The audio quality with the introduction of the Dolby Audio is fantastic.
- Using the system is very simple and straightforward which really helped with the adoption process and minimises ongoing end user support.
- When using video this does put strain on older equipment. It causes large CPU spikes on laptops which can cause some inconvenience. A lighter weight protocol or application optimisation would be an advantage.
- Enhancing the features for whiteboarding would be great.
- An easy way for users to pin their local dial-in numbers so when needed meetings can be joined quickly without scrolling through the long list of numbers.