Blueworks is a good tool for processing documents. It is cloud-based, easy to use, user-friendly, multiple users can work together and put …
[...] Blueworks Live helps us to make great progress in our business through proper planning and strategies. [...] Business companies and …
In our sales department, we use Blueworks Live to map out our sales process. We are able to break down the process and visually see how …
We use this as a tool to help us capture processes within our organization. It helps us collaborate as a team and perhaps even more …
Blueworks Live is used as a business process modeler and management platform. It is generally forced onto customers on any large project …
As support and documentation in RPA design, delivery and operations.
- Design: to help customer to define any detail of the process to be …
Blueworks is being used by the complete organization across the globe to suggest leading practices that we have already modeled in the …
We have utilized Blueworks Live for creating and managing RPA and Lean Data Process enhancements through workspaces and flowcharts. We …
Blueworks Live is used depending on the customer needs and therefore not constantly used in every department. However, it is permanent in …
We use it across the whole organization. We had a problem with the mapping of our business processes. In our industry, we currently have a …
It is used by the Transport Department.
We use Blueworks Live to map many of our business processes. We are starting to use it together with other business functions, using it as …
Our company uses it to capture processes and decisions for our clients. We use it with many clients in various industries. Lack of …
Blueworks Live is primarily used as our internal documentation tool for business processes across all vendors in the DPA space. It allows …
Blueworks Live is a hidden jewel among the IBM acquisitions. I was a user of Lombardi Blue Print before IBM acquired Lombardi and have …
Content management (13)
Process designer (14)
Social collaboration tools (14)
Standard reports (13)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Blueworks Live, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Blueworks Live is cloud-based business process management software that provides users with a collaborative environment for documenting, analyzing, and building business process mapping.
Reviewers rate Process designer and Content management highest, with a score of 8.5.
The most common users of Blueworks Live are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Improved organizational efficiency
- It saves time by easily defining proper processes
- Business planning has become easier.
- Playback feature improve concentration.
- Cost effective platform.
- Increased production
- Streamlined workflow
- Small yet significant improvements on business processes
- We spend less time searching through notes and messages trying to figure out which process we liked most, which worked best, etc
- We can view processes and simulated processes in real time
- It easy to share and collaborate with other team members and get their feedback
- Improved time-to-market on IBM-led projects
- Definitely not a tool we could use post-project (price, dated interface)
- Dangerous decision to lock-in your processes with a non-universal format
- Quick learn (for colleague and customer)
- Differentiator with customer
- Have been able to deliver multiple engagements giving a positive RoI
- Showcases us as an expert in process modeling
- Helped build good relations with our clients
- Efficiently streamlined design models
- Unique ability to document KPIs which led to ~ 10% higher margins.
- The ability to create an integrated process map and SIPOC documents changed a lot of things for my team.
- Cost effective because it runs on cloud.
- The tool has allowed us to define corporate governance.
- BWL has allowed us to assist clients in capturing and modeling their processes and decisions.
- Organizations that have embraced the tool and concepts are able to under what is happening with their processes and decisions and to leverage that information to make decisions that have the most impact on the organization.
- The primary benefit and ROI is around whiteboarding and process discovery.
- It's lacking if you need to go down to level 3 documentation for system interfaces.
- I was able to quickly demonstrate problems in my client's environments and unlock opportunities new opportunities.
- The product pays for itself if used on a billable client.
- It gets expensive when organizations want to scale across the organization.
- No concrete evidence to share but it is building momentum across the organization