Blueworks is a good tool for processing documents. It is cloud-based, easy to use, user-friendly, multiple users can work together and put …
[...] Blueworks Live helps us to make great progress in our business through proper planning and strategies. [...] Business companies and …
In our sales department, we use Blueworks Live to map out our sales process. We are able to break down the process and visually see how …
We use this as a tool to help us capture processes within our organization. It helps us collaborate as a team and perhaps even more …
Blueworks Live is used as a business process modeler and management platform. It is generally forced onto customers on any large project …
As support and documentation in RPA design, delivery and operations.
- Design: to help customer to define any detail of the process to be …
Blueworks is being used by the complete organization across the globe to suggest leading practices that we have already modeled in the …
We have utilized Blueworks Live for creating and managing RPA and Lean Data Process enhancements through workspaces and flowcharts. We …
Blueworks Live is used depending on the customer needs and therefore not constantly used in every department. However, it is permanent in …
We use it across the whole organization. We had a problem with the mapping of our business processes. In our industry, we currently have a …
It is used by the Transport Department.
We use Blueworks Live to map many of our business processes. We are starting to use it together with other business functions, using it as …
Our company uses it to capture processes and decisions for our clients. We use it with many clients in various industries. Lack of …
Blueworks Live is primarily used as our internal documentation tool for business processes across all vendors in the DPA space. It allows …
Blueworks Live is a hidden jewel among the IBM acquisitions. I was a user of Lombardi Blue Print before IBM acquired Lombardi and have …
Content management (13)
Process designer (14)
Social collaboration tools (14)
Standard reports (13)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Blueworks Live, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Blueworks Live is cloud-based business process management software that provides users with a collaborative environment for documenting, analyzing, and building business process mapping.
Reviewers rate Process designer and Content management highest, with a score of 8.5.
The most common users of Blueworks Live are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- User friendly and easy to use
- Multiple options available to map various processes
- Good customer service and it the best BPM tool ever used
- There is a gap in version control
- It does not allow users to move the box to make it look more attractive and presentable
- The blueprint of the process when exported to. Doc file does not include the Discovery map. That thing should get fixed
- You can operate it anywhere through a browser because it is cloud based.
- There is no need to download it. It is easy to use and reliable platform.
- Whole team can take part in business improvement.
- Support gives reliable assistance.
- Sometimes problems occur in sharing information to different devices.
- Not effective for complicated processes.
- Very Intuitive tool
- Loading can be slow
- Customization of reports
- Analytics can be improved
- Allows team members to work within their Space and then share that work with others
- Export/print artifacts and space activity data
- Create workflows and process blueprints
- The playback feature can be a little buggy at times and could use some more speed as well.
- It can be a little hard to navigate the many many menus and sub-menus
- The search/filter feature could use some fine-tuning. It doesn’t always return the expected results
- Out-of-the-box integration with the IBM Suite
- Intuitive and easy-to-use for any business analyst
- Lots of options to work with Microsoft products
- Pricing is prohibitive for any non-Large Enterprise customer
- User experience is very dated
- Not a true BPMN2 modeler so you'll have a hard time migrating to another solution later on
- Sharing jobs in the company
- To engage customer
- To record any detail in order to define processes
- Managing other documentation
- Insert and retrieve attributes on task and subtask
- Inheritance between task and subtask
- Cloud based, hence quick and easy access without any installation requirement
- Easy and intuitive, making modeling much easier
- Visio import is one of the best in Blueworks
- Low cost compared to some other tools in the market
- User management is quite easy from an admin perspective
- Ability to customize reports like change the layout if required
- To add more BPMN symbols (at least task types like script task)
- Ability to create pools in BPMN diagram, or else it cannot be integreated with SAP SolMan
- RPA design documents
- Manage user stories, data and milestones
- Create workflows with ease
- Could be a bit more user friendly
- It allows us to discover, capture, and document processes in a simple way.
- Super simple method to process documentation and discovery.
- Limitations in sharing and exporting to different applications.
- I feel that changes only get made after a competitor comes out with a new model or feature.
- Upgraded our team and business communication!
- All on the cloud, so no downloads or heavy hardware.
- Would like to see more interface personalization options.
- Easy use of cloud
- All users can contribute to process improvement.
- It enables business users to discover and document processes simply.
- It needs a high level of skills
- It is challenging to design, configure and deploy.
- It is a very simple tool.
- It allows you to define roles and responsibilities and identify where a particular process, system, input, or activity is used.
- Reporting should be improved to allow you to select the attributes to be downloaded (in Word files) and attributes from connected (in Excel).
- In the diagrams, it should allow you to design the connectors yourself.
- Business user-friendly - most business people can start to utilize BWL very quickly.
- Easy way to capture and build processes starting with the discovery map.
- Central repository for a single truth for areas to go to. Business architects can understand the current process and begin to do to-be models. Business Analysts can know where to go and start to get the current as-Is model, rather than spending time and effort trying to capture the information from SMEs to just get a project started.
- Analytics - the ability to have more robust analytics. For processes being able to get information about the metadata and to be able to export that information. In addition, being able to capture end-to-end processes, sub-processes, and linked processes. To get the analytics across that value chain. To be able to export that for various areas to do analysis, problems, and opportunities.
- Reporting - Being able to have reported. For such a business-facing tool, the reporting capabilities are non-existent. This to me is a drawback to more adoption by the business. Business shouldn't have to go to IT to build reports using APIs.
- CM - Being able to capture content in BWL. Keeping pace with Digital Business Automation means BWL has to be enhanced to stay current. I feel that changes get made only after a competitor comes out with a new model capturing ability. BWL can be a great tool and should be invested in and improved with innovations not just catch up.
- Create the ability to ingest Decisions into IBM ODM product.
- Document business processes.
- It has a unique ability to document KPIs and provide playback of the process to the business.
- Live capture of requirements synced simultaneously across users.
- It doesn't support very complicated processes.
- Document processes as Milestones and Activities, which is simple to understand even for Business Analysts or Program Managers.
- System magically shows a visual representation of the information one puts in, in an easy-to-understand swim lane representation.
- All attributes can easily be read in the document style representation.
- IBM should offer this solution as a complementary service for Business Partners and Customers on engagements so one could strategically document and uncover new opportunities to cross sell.
- It could be of real value for smaller companies and more available if the price point is lower so all clients can leverage the savings and include the entire organization rather than a select few.
- Connectors to third party would help.
- Ease of use - little training needed
- Familiar UI to other products like Visio
- Easy to edit and update process and share with others
- Licensing can be confusing
- More configurable home page