Progress tracking & certifications (38)
Course catalog or library (36)
Course authoring (39)
Mobile friendly (39)
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Course authoring
- Supported: Course catalog or library
- Supported: Player/Portal
- Supported: Learning content
- Supported: Mobile friendly
- Supported: Progress tracking & certifications
- Supported: Assignments
- Supported: Compliance management
- Supported: Learning administration
- Supported: Learning reporting & analytics
- Supported: eLearning
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Live online learning
- Supported: In-person learning
- Supported: Micro-learning
- Supported: Video learning
- Supported: eCommerce
- Supported: SCORM-compliant
- Supported: Tin Can (xAPI) compliant
- Supported: Social learning
Watch Get a first-hand look at why Bridge Learn is the best learning management software to help you create engaging employee training that will be retained and used, provide strategic learning that can be taken anytime and anywhere, build stronger and more engaged employees.
Watch Get a first-hand look at why Bridge Perform is the best performance management software to help you build stronger manager and employee relationships, create more engaged employees, retain your top talent, and identify skills gaps in your organization.
- An informative overview of how company culture and values relate to loyalty, employee engagement, leadership skills, and professional development. Our research explored work- place cultures that do and do not focus on learning. Our analyses focused on the relation- ships, trends, and group differences stemming from cultures of learning and value for good leadership. We included only the most significant findings in this e-book.
- An informative how-to on keeping up with the emerging trends in today’s modern workplace.
- The modern workforce is rapidly changing Welcome to the future, where technology changes faster than you can Google what “on fleek” means.
- An informative guide for sales leaders looking to maximize their sales reps’ potential and increase productivity by creating a practice-driven selling culture where learning and practice are seamless and continuous.
- An informative how-to for busy sales managers who need to make their reps as productive as possible, as soon as possible.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
|Supported Countries||NA, LATAM, EMEA, APAC|
|Supported Languages||Armenian, Czech, Dutch, English (Australia), English (UK), English (US), Estonian, French, French Canadian, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mandarin Chinese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish, Turkish|