February 01, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Glenna Stricklett's full review
Pros and Cons
- It is quick and easy to develop programs.
- Easy for learners to utilize.
- Easy for supervisors to manage.
- We really like people being able to quickly register for live training.
- Easily assign training to individuals and departments.
- It would be helpful to have easier reporting features such as combining all aspects in one report - completed, still due and overdue - instead of separate reports..
- Being able to assign permissions to individuals who may not be supervisors but responsible for training in their department.