Our company used the Budget Maestro platform since about 2014. Our team utilized the platform heavily for its Analytics Maestro …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Planning Maestro, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.centage.com/plans
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Planning Maestro offers a way to plan, budget, forecast and report financial performance by enabling finance teams to see into the future, and test the impact of different scenarios, in order to make faster decisions with confidence. Planning Maestro streamlines the entire planning process, delivering sophisticated financial intelligence to empowers users to make faster, more informed decisions, so they can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks and capitalize on new opportunities.
- Supported: Long-term financial planning
- Supported: Financial budgeting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Scenario modeling
- Supported: Management reporting
- Supported: Financial data consolidation
- Supported: Local and consolidated reporting
- Supported: Financial Statement Reporting
- Supported: Management Reporting
- Supported: Excel-based Reporting
- Supported: Automated board and financial reporting
- Supported: Personalized dashboards
- Supported: Cost and profitability analysis
- Supported: Key Performance Indicator setting
- Supported: Flat file integration
- Supported: Excel data integration
- Supported: Direct links to 3rd-party data sources
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Predictive modeling
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO)
- NetSuite ERP
- QuickBooks Online
- Sage Intacct
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV)
- Microsoft Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations), discontinued
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Sage 100cloud (formerly Sage 100 ERP)
- Sage 300cloud (formerly Sage 300 ERP)
- Sage 500 ERP
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Analytics Maestro Platform adds tremendous value.
- Newer version offering is cloud based which adds value on size constraints.
- Customer support has always been extremely supportive and timely on responses.
- Took some time to roll out the cloud-based solution.
- The older version (not cloud-based) we used took about an hour to refresh after data load.
- The older version did take some time learning how to use the product to its fullest capabilities.