Score 10 out of 10
We use BuildTopia across our entire organization, from purchasing, to construction, to sales, to marketing. It helps us manage all efforts from contract signing to closing. Before BuildTopia, our efforts were managed by many different types of software; each department had their own, and none of them were able to "speak" with each other, causing headaches and inefficiencies. BuildTopia solved that problem by allowing us to manage everything all in one place so everything works together fluidily.
- BuildTopia excels at contract management. Every part of the contract process is able to be managed electronically from initial signing to closing, and can even handle more special cases like contingencies.
- BuildTopia manages all of our construction efforts well. All of our floorplans are pre-build in the system, so all we have to do is go in an build out the construction schedule from a pre-made template, and make any alterations from there.
- The selections process is always a headache, but BuildTopia makes it pretty painless. Everything is loaded right in to the system while making selections with the client, and more detailed things, like non-standard options, are easy to load in and process.
- Requests for platform enhancements, while easy to submit and get approved, are slow to be turned around...often a year or more passes before they're implemented.
- BuiltTopia, while good for sales and construction, is missing one large thing...a CRM component. The system allows you to manage clients and prospects, but options for email marketing and other CRM-related efforts are lacking.
Read this authenticated review
BuildTopia is ideal for bringing all components of the sales and construction process together for any homebuilder. If you're looking for a platform that also incorporates a robust CRM component, which is key for strong sales efforts, you'll likely need to utilize another platform in conjunction with BT for the best results.