March 10, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Schedule based- the schedule is easy to use.
- Documentation tied to appointment- no question regarding what to complete when a client comes in.
- Prescription software integration with PDMP- no need to check state sites.
- Auto-save documentation- if your internet connection goes out, all is lost.
- Inability to privilege parts of the electronic health record based on role without rigorous setup.
- Reporting is slow and you cannot report on everything in the system.
- Editing forms means creating a copy of the form and making changes- old copies of the form cannot be removed.
- Menu system is hover based- you can easily click the wrong thing.
- There is no way to search the entire menu system.
- There is no way to merge a client's chart if a duplicate is made.
- System administration is only simple items, any thing else you must submit a support ticket.