CareLogic is an ONC-certified, web-based electronic health record (EHR) system designed specifically for behavioral (mental) health and human services organizations. Configurable, the EHR software gives providers a suite of clinical, administrative and financial capabilities including: scheduling, intake, treatment planning, service documentation, ePrescribing, consumer engagement, billing and reporting.
CareLogic Analytics offers teams the ability to organize, visualize, and act on data. With its database of reports and dashboards, along with tools to generate custom reports, dashboards, and visualizations, CareLogic Analytics streamlines data management and drives informed decisions. Its ODBC/JDBC Connector in CareLogic Analytics allows organization to use any preferred analytics tools or data warehouse, and pull from multiple data sources to create dashboards, visualizations, and insights, or flow data directly into spreadsheets.
CareLogic features include:
- Scheduling – Improve productivity and operate more efficiently at the front desk and in the field.
- Billing and revenue cycle management – To boost claims rate and ease audits a breeze, the CareLogic claims engine and advanced Golden Thread capabilities.
- Analytics and reporting – An extensive library of interactive, dynamic reports and dashboards.
- Performance dashboards – Share real-time insights across teams to identify areas of improvement and boost productivity.
- Custom form building tools – Customize workflows to collect organization-specific documentation.
- The Golden Thread – Ensure that assessment and treatment plan information is accurately woven throughout documentation.
- Interdisciplinary treatment plan – Improve staff productivity using a streamlined, highly flexible treatment plan workflow.
- IMPACT for outcomes management – Support better client outcomes with an integrated, comprehensive screening, assessment and outcome instruments.
- Clinical quality measures (CQM) reporting – Drive improvements in care and outcomes with CQM dashboards and reports.
- ePrescribing – Address patient safety concerns and reduce the potential for error by managing prescriptions online.
- Mobile application – Leverage a mobile solution at the point of care regardless of internet connectivity.
- Consumer engagement – Support the triple aim of improved health outcomes, better patient care and lower costs.
CareLogic is a product from Qualifacts headquartered in Nashville. Founded in 2000, Qualifacts states they use a Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model to ensure fast implementations, low total cost of ownership and a user friendly experience.